The Missing Mafia Princess

Por MafiaAngel8394

Yaszy Romano has been through so much pain and suffering her entire life but it makes her who she is. Dark A... M谩s

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110

Chapter 39

6.6K 147 6
Por MafiaAngel8394

After breakfast, we decided to hang out in the living room and watch tv together. I was laying across Alessandro and Lorenzo, and Matteo's lap in the love seat.

"Jesus Lorenzo, your knee is poking my pelvis." I said making Alessandro chuckle which caused me to glare at him, and then his lips formed into a smile which I sent back.

"Well, no one told you to lay on me." Lorenzo said making me scoff.

"I thought you loved me." I said making him grab a pillow and hit my head with it making me turn my head and gave him the dirtiest glare ever.

I sat up and stole the pillow out of his hand and whacked him with it before laying back down and using the pillow.

"Jesus, she's aggressive." I heard Lorenzo whisper to Alessandro making me turn my head and look at him with a cold facial expression.

Lorenzo stared back at me with the same facial expression on his face but I ended it quickly when I gave him the evilest smirk which caused him to quickly turned his head.

I looked at Alessandro who was smirking at me already. I sent him a smile before laying back down and turning my attention to Rush Hour which was playing on the television.

I felt someone staring at me making me look around the room and my eyes connected with Domenico's eyes. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion making him chuckle and then look away leaving me confused.

What's with Domenico today? I will find out.

After watching a little bit of Rush Hour, Luca got bored and wanted to go to the mall or something which Noah's head snapped up quickly making me let out a short laugh.

I rode with Nick and Noah, and Domenico drove while Luca and Giovanni rode with him. I was in the front seat of Nick's car and Noah was telling me how Nick kicked her out of the car once and left her stranded.

"You two had some big problems." I said making Noah hit my arm but it wasn't hard enough to piss me off but I still turned my head towards her with the coldest look on my face making her sloughed into the seats.

A smirk formed on my face as I turned my head back around and I glanced over at Nick who was smirking, while glancing up at his mirror.

We reached the mall and Nick parked beside Domenico, and then Domenico got out with Luca and Giovanni then we got out of Nick's car.

We walked towards the front doors and Giovanni opened the door causing me to walk through and open the other door and hold it which Noah grabbed.

Domenico walked up beside me with a big smirk on his face making me confused. "What's with you today?" I asked him in a whisper.

"Nothings wrong, I'm just annoyed with our brothers that is all." He whispered back making me squint my eyes at him because he started to become suspicious.

"Why? Did something else happen?" I asked making him shake his head.

"No, I'm still annoyed with them from this morning." He said making me shake my head.

"It's not their fault that they're deep sleepers." I said making him glare at me.

"Are you choosing their side now?" He asked making me glare back at him.

"I don't know what's going on between the three of you but I am not getting into it." I said making him nod his head.

The boys except Nick went to the arcade while the three of us walked around and shopped for a little bit. We walked into Rue twenty-one and I started looking at shirts while Noah disappeared somewhere else in the store.

I felt hands on my hips making me turn around to see Nick. He took his thump and rubbed it against my cheek causing me to lean into his touch.

"Te extrañé tanto, no sé qué habría hecho si te perdiera." He whispered lowly while still rubbing my cheek which his thumb.

(Te extrañé tanto, no sé qué habría hecho si te perdiera- I missed you so much, I don't know what I would have done if I lost you./ Spanish.")

"no te preocupes, nunca me vas a perder." I said lowly and then sent him an assuring smile before turning back around and looking at the shirts again.

(no te preocupes, nunca me vas a perder.- don't worry, you're never going to lose me./ Spanish)

I found three shirts that I liked and grabbed them but, then they were snatched out of my hands causing me to turn around to see them in Nick's hand.

"You do know I am capable of carrying my own stuff?" I asked him while crossing my arms across my chest.

"Oh I know, Bebé but what kind of man would I be if I let my girl carry her stuff?" He asked making my lips twitch up into a smile.

(Bebé- baby.)

I walked over to the skirts and looked through them and found four that I liked and again Nick snatched them out of my hand before I could even look at the price tag.

Wait a goddamn minute...

He takes the clothes from me before I could look at the price tag which means one thing... He planning on paying.

I turned around and I let my lips form a smirk. "Nick, mi amor, are you up to something?" I asked.

(Mi Amor- My love.)

"No not at all, why do you say that?" Nick asked quickly making me squint my eyes at him and he changed his facial expression.

He was now giving me a cold facial expression which made me smirk and walk away to go see what Noah was up to. I walked around the store until I heard struggling noises in the changing room.

I walked into the dressing room and saw a room with clothes coming out from underneath it. I chuckled and sat down on the bench in front of the room.

I pulled my phone out and went on YouTube and searched up scary sounds then clicked on one. It started playing and the struggle noises from Noah stopped making me bite down on my lip to keep me from laughing.

"Nick, if that's you this is not funny." Noah's voice spoke out but it was shaky.

I turned off the YouTube and slid my phone back into my pocket. "It wasn't Nick." I said making Noah open the door and peek her head out.

"Of course, it was you. Who else is so evil to do that to someone WHILE they are changing." She said raising her voice when she said while.

"Damn, what's got you all grumpy?" I said as I squinted my eyes at her.

"These clothes are giving me a headache." She said making me chuckle.

"Well did you grab your size or did you just grab and run?" I asked making her look at the ground and then back at me.

"I grabbed and ran." She said making me shake my head and stand up.

"Give me the clothes that don't fit and I'll go get your size." I said making Noah close the door and I heard shuffling then the door opened again and she held out a shirt with shorts and another shirt.

I walked over and grabbed the items then walked out of the dressing room. I walked around until I noticed where the shirts came from and I put the ones she grabbed back and grabbed her size.

Once I had the shirts, I looked around for the shorts which I found and place the ones she grabbed back and grabbed her size.

I walked back to the dressing room and knocked on the door of the room she was in. She opened the door and reached her hand out which caused me to laugh and shake my head as I handed her the clothing items.

She closed the door and locked it then I heard the hangers hit the floor. I watched the shirt she was previously wearing fly out of the changing room she was in which made me shake my head.

"You are one messy person." I said earning a gasp from Noah.

"I am not, you are." She said making me laugh which I had to cover immediately so I don't laugh any louder.

"You and I both know that I am a clean person." I said making her laugh from behind the door.

"These shorts are getting on my damn nerves." Noah said making me roll my eyes.

"Are they even your size?" I asked leaning my head back against the wall.

"Yeah, they are the ones you just brought to me." She said making me smirk lightly.

"Then you must have put on some weight from then to now." I said jokingly which caused her to peek her head out and throw a hanger at my head which missed making me chuckle.

Seguir leyendo

Tambi茅n te gustar谩n

Found Por Belle

No Ficci贸n

342K 8.7K 60
FINISHED. 12/25/23 Second book will posted on February 10, is called 'Lost.' Will have a sequel to this book. Aurora is a new born baby. When her par...
2.9M 78.2K 50
She's a fifteen-year-old girl who killed her "father" in self-defense and lied about it to the police. She thinks she has no other family members and...
161K 3.7K 74
18 year old Azalea who lives in Russia and has no family, What happened when she finds out that she's mafia princess, a girl who's been born in De Lu...
209K 4.8K 49
I've always been told me to value my family. To love and cherish them. I always did until one frightful day that my entire family collapsed and it wa...