[Quick Travel] Blackening the...

By Jeassafae

Introduction to "[Quick time travel] Blacken the villain, love the heavens" The new book "[Quick time travel]... More

Overbearing President Wants to Spoil Me (1-10)
11-20
21-30[πŸ”š]
I'm Master Alpha's Little Lover (1-10)
21-22[πŸ”š]
That Idiot Vampire Is My Old Gong (1-10) (Page 1/2)
11-15
16-20
21-22[πŸ”š]
Master Monster Catcher, Please Let Me Go (1-10) (Page 1/2)
11-15
16-20
21[πŸ”š]
Revenge Junior Brother (1-5)
6-10
11-15
16-20[πŸ”š]
119 The School Grass Bamboo Horse (1-5)
6-10
11-15
16-20
21-25[πŸ”š]
The Little Fool Doted On by a Rich Family (1-5) (Page 1/2)
6-10
11-15
16-20
21-24[πŸ”š]
The Immortal Venerable He Is Cold and Heartless (1-5) (Page 1/2)
6-10
11-20
21-25
26-28[πŸ”š]
The general is dying every day (1-5) (Page 1/2)
6-10
11-15
16-20
21-25
26-28[πŸ”š]
The actor's double lover (1-5) (Page 1/2)
6-10
11-15
16-20
21-25
26-30
31-34[πŸ”š]
School Bully vs Little Mermaid (1-5) (Page 1/2)
6-10
11-15
16-20
21-25
26-29[πŸ”š]
The Sick and Black-bellied Brother Next Door (1-5) (Page 1/2)
6-10
11-15[πŸ”š]
The Prime Minister is Infatuated (1) (Page 1/2)
The Prime Minister is Infatuated (1) (Page 2/2)
2-5
6-10
11-15
16-20
21-25
26-30
31-32[end πŸ”š]
Admiral of the Empire vs Starlet in the Entertainment Circle (1) (Page 1/2)
Admiral of the Empire vs Starlet in the Entertainment Circle (1) (Page 2/2)
2-5
6-10
11-15
16-20[πŸ”š]
Marrying the Ex-Boyfriend His Uncle (1) (Page 1/2)
Marrying the Ex-Boyfriend His Uncle (1) (Page 2/2)
2-5
6-10
11-15
16-18[πŸ”š]
Catcher vs Flower Picker (1) (Page 1/2)
Detective vs. Flower Picker (1) (Page 2/2)
2-5
6-10
11-15
16-19[πŸ”š]

11-20

1.2K 18 9
By Jeassafae

returnfront page[Quick Travel] Blackening the villain, pampering the heavens
turn off the lightseye protection
traditionalbigmiddleSmall
Chapter 41: I Am Master Alpha's Little Lover (11) (Page 1/2)
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next page
    Today's villain seems to be more enthusiastic than before...

    Bai Yu lay on the bed feeling like he was about to fall apart.

    He thought he had passed the estrus period, so he could relax. But it didn't occur to him that this person didn't mean to let him go.

    And today his pheromones are extremely manic, what seems to be bothering him?

    "Li Yufeng, what's wrong with you?"

    Bai Yu's eyes were clear and transparent, and there was concern in his eyes.

    Even the hand stroking Li Yufeng's back was full of tenderness.

    Although they haven't been together for a long time, these days they are together every day, as close as newlyweds... "It's

    nothing."

    Li Yufeng lowered his head and covered Bai Yu's mouth, his eyes narrowed slightly .

    His mind is full of what An Yu said, and An Yu wants to let himself try Bai Yu.

    Indeed, with such a simple try, one can immediately know whether Bai Yu will betray him or not?

    Li Yufeng gritted his teeth, his eyes became deeper and deeper.

    Facing An Yu's question, he answered firmly at that time. He said that Bai Yu would not betray him.

    However, when An Yu asked him to give it a try, he flinched...

    Who would have thought that the commander of the empire, who has always been fearless, could ignore even the king's orders. However, it was the first time that he flinched because of the person in front of him.

    Li Yufeng kissed Bai Yu vigorously, brushing his soft and boneless waist with his fingers.

    I thought in my heart that if Bai Yu was so good at disguising, then it would be good to lie to him for the rest of my life...

    Don't let him find out!

    Otherwise, if he knew that Bai Yu was really a traitor, and he was really deceiving himself...

    it would be a pain in my heart.

    Just thinking about it made him so uncomfortable.

    Not to mention if Bai Yu really did this!

    Li Yufeng's complexion became darker, and he tossed Bai Yu more vigorously, directly tossing the person under him until he fainted.

    Looking at Bai Yu who was sleeping on the bed, Li Yufeng went to the window and lit a cigarette, white smoke was suffocating in his mouth.

    He settled down, as if he had made some decision, opened the door and walked out.

    The computer on the table was not turned off, and it contained the confidential information that Bai Yu wanted, but the information that Li Yufeng gave was fake. Even if it was stolen by Bai Yu, there would be no loss for him.

    However, whether Bai Yu steals information or not, does it represent whether he has a heart of betrayal?

    Does the person who keeps saying that he likes him really wants to marry him because he likes him?

    Or is it all his lies?

    The liking he said was all deceit, and all he wanted to do was steal the information?

    ——Li

    Yufeng left the Commander’s Mansion with his own people, and black cars drove out in a row go.

    This is the moment when the defense of the Commander's Mansion is at its weakest.

    Just as Li Yufeng imagined, as soon as he left, Bai Yu's cell phone rang.

    After all, there are too many people watching every move in the Commander's Mansion.

    Earl Bai wanted to let Bai Yu get the information, and he would definitely tell Bai Yu the best time to steal it.

    And now, obviously, is the best time.

    Bai Yu was sleeping soundly, but was awakened by the non-stop ringing of the phone.

    He picked up the phone in a daze, and Earl Bai's eager voice came directly from the other end of the phone: "Bai Yu, you can start to act! As far as I know, Li Yufeng will not be back tonight all night, hurry up Find his computer and send me that document!"

    Hearing Earl Bai's words, Bai Yu lost all sleepiness, and sat up with a jolt.

    So now he's going to steal the data?

    "Bai Yu, did you hear that?"

    Seeing that Bai Yu didn't reply for a long time, Earl Bai's voice on the other end of the phone became even harsher.

    "I heard that Li Yufeng tagged you recently. Don't you have any thoughts that you shouldn't have? Do you really think that you can become the commander's wife and live the life of a sparrow turning into a phoenix? Don't dream, don't forget

    you My sister is still in my hands. If you are disobedient, I will kill her immediately!"

    Bai Yu frowned, feeling pain in her heart.

    He covered his heart with his hands, it wasn't him that was in pain, it was the residual consciousness of the original owner that was in pain.

    Hearing the words "sister" made this heart ache so much...

    The original owner should love his sister very much...

    Bai Yu said coldly:

    "I understand, don't worry. I will send it to you when I find it." "

    Li Yufeng's computer was placed on the desk not far from the bed.

    He used to work in the study. Some time ago, when Bai Yu was in heat, Li Yufeng moved all the desks into the room.

    So when Bai Yu is asleep, he will still work here.

    Now it is convenient for Bai Yu to approach his computer directly.

    —

    Li Yufeng was looking at the screen in front of him with a gloomy face, and the camera in the room relayed everything that happened on the scene to his eyes.

    He watched Bai Yu answer a phone call. He seemed to be thinking about something...

    Li Yufeng's heart was beating wildly.

    He kept repeating a sentence in his heart, "Bai Yu, don't betray me. Don't!" His

    fingers had already been tightly pinched, and his heart was full of anxiety.

    If Bai Yu hadn't betrayed him, they could get married tomorrow.

    He can make Bai Yu his husband and wife immediately.

    It would also make Bai Yu call himself "husband!"

    But at this moment, Li Yufeng clearly saw Bai Yu walking off the bed.

    Then he walked in the direction of his computer...

    a heart seemed to be broken...

    the pain was as severe as being cut by a knife!

    —Bai

    Yu walked to Li Yufeng's computer and skillfully turned it on.

    At this moment, Xiao Mumu's voice rang clear and crisp in Bai Yu's ears.

    [Host, there is a pinhole camera in the upper left corner of the room. Everything you do now, the villain will know. ]

    Bai Yu nodded calmly.

    "I see, but there is no other way for the time being. I will explain to him when he comes back. Otherwise, the life of the original owner's sister will be in danger."

    Bai Yu picked up the mouse and began to operate.

    The document Earl Bai wanted was not hidden deep, so it was easy to find.

    Bai Yu quickly opened the document and modified all the important parts in it.

    Only a few innocuous things were left inside.

    After finishing all this, he quickly sent the revised document to Earl Bai.

    Seeing that the email was successfully sent, Bai Yu finally breathed a sigh of relief.

Table of contents
bookmark

previous chapter
next page

front pagePC versionbookshelf

returnfront page[Quick Travel] Blackening the villain, pampering the heavens
turn off the lightseye protection
traditionalbigmiddleSmall
Chapter 41: I Am Master Alpha's Little Lover (11) (Page 2/2)
previous page
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    In this way, it can be delayed for a while.

    But at this moment, the door of the closed room was kicked open.

    There was a sudden "bang", startling Bai Yu's whole body.

    Li Yufeng, who was supposed to have left the Commander's Mansion, suddenly appeared in front of Bai Yu!

    Li Yufeng's eyes were extremely cold, as if there was a cold frost in his eyes.

    The raging pheromones surged from his body immediately, covering the sky and covering the sky.

    His appearance made the surrounding air as cold as ice!

    Li Yufeng was followed by more than a dozen subordinates dressed in black.

    Before Li Yufeng could issue an order, they had already walked over and surrounded Bai Yu.

    Standing beside Li Yufeng, An Yu showed a smug smile. He stretched out his hand and clapped his hands.

    His mouth was full of sarcasm.

    "Bai Yu, your performance just now was really wonderful. I really didn't expect you to be such a person. If I hadn't seen it with my own eyes, I would have been fooled by your pure and innocent appearance." Bai

    Yu frowned.

    She didn't look at him, but looked straight at Li Yufeng.

    "Li Yufeng, listen to me, I didn't betray you!"

    But Bai Yu's words sounded like fart to Li Yufeng!

    The evidence was already so conclusive, that he could still say such words without changing his face.

    This man is indeed the most well-trained spy!

    Li Yufeng's heart was full of anger and disappointment.

    How could he be so stupid? He was so stupid that he wanted to marry a spy back home!

    Li Yufeng's face was terrifying to the extreme, and his eyes were as scarlet as a beast. The coercion generated by the pheromone emitted from him is extremely powerful. All these subordinates couldn't help but want to kneel down.

    Li Yufeng sneered and turned around abruptly. The cold and merciless voice sounded instantly.

    "Catch him and send him to prison. I never want to see this person!"

    Seeing those people getting closer and closer to him, Bai Yu shouted eagerly: "That's not the case, that's... "Fake.

    However, before he finished speaking, an anesthetic needle was directly injected into his body.

    Bai Yu's eyes darkened, and her body softened all of a sudden.

    It was An Yu who gave him the anesthesia injection, and An Yu had known for a long time that Bai Yu would definitely argue to influence Li Yufeng's mind.

    How could he just watch such a thing happen?

    The corners of An Yu's mouth curled up uncontrollably.

    No matter what reasons Bai Yu can fabricate, let those reasons go to hell with their owners now!

    An Yu supported Bai Yu's soft arms, and respectfully said to Li Yufeng, "Yufeng, leave him to me." "

    Up to you."

    After saying this, Li Yufeng didn't turn back. Go out the door.

    —At

    this moment, the subordinate in charge of technical interception rushed over to Li Yufeng's place.

    "Commander, we have intercepted the email that Bai Yu sent to Earl Bai, do you want to take a look at it?" "

    Look at it?"

    Li Yufeng's eyes were extremely cold.

    He felt that the subordinate's words were the strongest irony to him!

    Bai Yu still kept saying what she liked in her mind.

    So this is what he likes!

    This is the person I want to marry back home!

    This kind of evidence of a traitor betraying himself, whoever wants to see it.

    Li Yufeng snorted coldly.

    "I don't watch that kind of stuff."

Table of contents
bookmark

previous page
next chapter

front pagePC versionbookshelf

returnfront page[Quick Travel] Blackening the villain, pampering the heavens
turn off the lightseye protection
traditionalbigmiddleSmall
Chapter 42 I'm Master Alpha's Little Lover (12)
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    A bright nightclub.

    Li Yufeng sat on the sofa expressionlessly, like an emperor.

    He didn't speak, just glanced coldly at the dozen or so omegas standing in front of him, and those omegas were dripping with sweat.

    Some people couldn't even stand up straight, and wished they could kneel down on the spot.

    How powerful the pheromone from the commander-in-chief of the empire is is simply beyond the imagination of these people.

    Not to mention these delicate omegas, even ordinary alphas can hardly withstand the coercion of pheromones from Li Yufeng.

    Although Li Yufeng didn't emit pheromone on purpose, he just sat there.

    But even so, for these omega, it has made them very strenuous.

    Rumor has it that the commander-in-chief has no interest in omega, and even hates omega.

    I don't know what happened today, but I will come here anyway. As soon as he opened his mouth, he wanted the highest level omega here.

    Although these omegas were a little apprehensive, they were also instinctively terrified by the cold pheromones emanating from the person in front of them.

    But each of them's eyes were full of light.

    After all, this person who came is the commander-in-chief of the empire.

    Except for the king, no one can shake his position.

    If you can get the favor of the Commander-in-Chief, then the future of your life will be limitless.

    So although these omega are terribly afraid, they are still extremely excited.

    "Master Commander, this is our best omega."

    The director of the nightclub bowed his head respectfully.

    He pointed to an omega standing in the front row, and said to Li Yufeng,

    "The pheromone of this omega is the cherry flavor that the commander ordered."

    Then the manager stretched out his hand and waved at the omega, " Xiao Ran, come here."

    A bright smile suddenly appeared on Xiao Ran's face.

    Under everyone's jealous eyes, he walked towards Li Yufeng step by step.

    It was the first time for Xiao Ran to face the Commander-in-Chief, although Xiao Ran was afraid, but he knew that this was a good opportunity that could never be found.

    So without Li Yufeng's consent, he put his arms around Li Yufeng's neck and sat on his lap.

    Xiao Ran's eyes were full of spring, and she called shyly: "Commander." The

    pheromone that was intentionally emitted permeated the small private room in an instant.

    It's a sweet, cherry-flavored pheromone.

    There was a sense of confidence in Xiao Ran's eyes, his pheromones were extremely attractive, there was no alpha who would not like his pheromones after smelling them.

    Of course the Commander-in-Chief should be the same.

    However, Li Yufeng did not show the liking that Xiao Ran imagined. Instead, he was pushed away violently.

    Li Yufeng's eyes narrowed all of a sudden.

    It was as if what he pushed away was not an omega, but a piece of garbage.

    An extremely powerful pheromone emanated from Li Yufeng's body instantly. There was a biting killing intent in that extremely terrifying coercion.

    Li Yufeng's heart was indescribably irritated, why the same cherry-flavored pheromone, Bai Yu's pheromone was extremely sweet, but that person's just now seemed rotten.

    The bad smell made him sick.

    All he could think of was Bai Yu smiling sweetly at himself, and he would say, "Li Yufeng, I like you so much..."

    I like it.

    That disgusting false liking made him sick just like the pheromones of the person in front of him!

    Li Yufeng was never soft on spies.

    The reason why he agreed to hand Bai Yu over to An Yu was because he knew that An Yu didn't like Bai Yu and would definitely punish him properly.

    With An Yu's method, even if Bai Yu survived, he would lose half his life.

    This is how it should be treated with such a hateful spy.

    You shouldn't be paying attention to him anymore.

    Instead, let him disappear completely from his own life from now on.

    However, Li Yufeng didn't feel any good at all.

    Thinking that An Yu would treat Bai Yu like that, an inexplicable irritability grew in his heart. There was unwarranted anger.

    ——Xiao

    Ran's face was pale, he didn't know what he did wrong at all.

    He also tried his best to get closer to Li Yufeng again: "Master Commander..."

    Li Yufeng kicked him and roared angrily, "Get out!"

    Xiao Ran was so frightened that he collapsed on the ground.

    Some timid omegas were too scared to move by the scene in front of them.

    There are also those who are not afraid of death, and want to take this opportunity to get Li Yufeng's attention.

    "Commander, if you don't like his smell, you can smell mine..."

    Li Yufeng's eyes were extremely cold, he squinted his eyes, grabbed the neck of the omega that was trying to get close to him, and put him all over People threw it out the door.

    "Can't you hear me? Get out, get out!"

    Li Yufeng kicked the table in front of him so hard that it was knocked over.

    An extremely manic pheromone filled this small private room, as if it wanted to crush and kill everyone here.

    In an instant, all the people scrambled and walked out.

    —An

    Yu looked at Bai Yu who was tied here by him, with a smug smile on his face.

    While thinking, another whip was drawn.

    Bai Yu was still in a coma and did not wake up.

    But this kind of heavy whip on his body made him frown in pain even in a coma.

    His face was extremely pale, and red blood dripped drop by drop from where the whip passed.

    The originally fair skin had already been ripped apart.

    An Yu felt indescribably happy.

    "This damned spy still wants to fight me? Do you really think it's a big deal to get Li Yufeng's mark? Don't you want to die by my hands!"

    Although An Yu said such words in his mouth.

    But as long as he thought of Bai Yu having slept with Li Yufeng, he would itch with hatred.

    Unspeakable anger burned in his heart.

    How could a spy like Bai Yu get Li Yufeng's mark!

    An Yu's heart was filled with jealousy.

    If Bai Yu is not Earl Bai's son, or the fiancée bestowed to Li Yufeng by His Majesty the King.

    He could kill him now!

    It's a pity that now he can only torture him slowly in this way, and he can't kill him immediately.

    In another month, one month later, it will be announced that Bai Yu died of illness.

    An Yu couldn't help laughing, that's fine, just torture him slowly until he dies.

    —

    at this moment.

    The prison door suddenly opened.

    An Yu snorted coldly: "I said that no one is allowed in without permission."

    "It's me."

    Li Yufeng's voice instantly sounded from behind An Yu.

    An Yu was taken aback.

    He thought that Li Yufeng would not come over.

    "Yufeng, why are you here?"

    An Yu hurriedly put the whip behind his back, with a forced smile on his face.

    He was always gentle and pleasant in front of Li Yufeng, how could he show that cruel look just now.

    Seeing that Li Yufeng's eyes were looking in Bai Yu's direction without moving, An Yu said quickly, "Don't worry, Yufeng. I will take care of this spy. I have even figured out the cause of his death for him. He died in Disease, what do you think?"

    Cause of death...

    Hearing these two words, Li Yufeng's heart throbbed violently.

    His eyes never left the person in front of him.

    Bai Yu's body was ripped apart, and a lot of blood seeped out from his skin, dripping drop by drop.

    He has been in a coma and shows no sign of waking up. But it was so painful that he was sweating coldly.

    Li Yufeng never pays attention to the prisoners in the prison. Even if such a person is beaten to death, he has nothing to do with him.

    But he couldn't resist coming.

    On the way back from the nightclub, he kept telling himself in his heart that he was just going to see the horror of this spy.

    That's all.

    But now, seeing Bai Yu like this, he didn't feel the slightest pleasure of revenge in his heart, instead it hurt like hell.

    "Yufeng, what do you think of my proposal?"

    An Yu's voice was still chattering.

    "Recently, a drug has been developed in the research institute. It is said that after taking it, it will make people feel like they have a disease. The body is getting worse and worse. It will take less than a month to die completely. I think it is very good , I'll go get this medicine in two days."

    An Yu said it in a normal way, as if he was talking about what to eat at night.

    But Li Yufeng's face had completely darkened.

    He really hated Bai Yu and hated him for betraying him.

    But he never wanted Bai Yu to die!

    Die...

    Li Yufeng shook his head.

    don't want.

    He doesn't want Bai Yu to die!

    He couldn't watch Bai Yu weaken little by little until he died.

    It is impossible to watch this person who likes to curl up in his arms like a kitten disappear from this world without a trace...

    No.

    Can't!

    Li Yufeng's pupils suddenly shrank.

    He watched Bai Yu frowned unconsciously because of the pain, and Li Yufeng walked towards him unconsciously.

    "Yufeng!"

    An Yu's voice sounded instantly.

    Li Yufeng stopped in his tracks, opened his mouth and said, "You go down first."

    An Yu was going crazy.

    "Li Yufeng, don't you want him to die? Don't you forget, what kind of things did he do? You don't want him to die, but he wants you to die!" Li Yufeng's face darkened instantly

    .

    "An Yu, I know, you go down first! Don't disobey my order!"

    An Yu gritted his teeth, stomped his foot hard, and left from here.

    With trembling hands, Li Yufeng untied the rope that bound Bai Yu, and hugged him down.

    Bai Yu's body was extremely soft, and his body was already covered with cuts and bruises.

    Li Yufeng looked at him intently, feeling distressed and hated at the same time.

    It would be great if he wasn't a spy...

    "Bai Yu, why did you betray me? Why!"

Table of contents
bookmark

previous chapter
next chapter

front pagePC versionbookshelf

returnfront page[Quick Travel] Blackening the villain, pampering the heavens
turn off the lightseye protection
traditionalbigmiddleSmall
Chapter 43: I Am Master Alpha's Little Lover (13) (Page 1/2)
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next page
    Li Yufeng hugged Bai Yu and looked at him motionlessly.

    His brows were tightly wrinkled.

    The fragile little thing in his arms was already pale, and there were glaring red marks on his fair skin.

    Red blood slowly dripped down his body, drop by drop...

    Looking at this scene, Li Yufeng's heart twitched violently.

    The current Bai Yu, where is the lively and lovely appearance when the two of them first met?

    His skin was almost transparent, as if he might disappear from this world at any moment...

    Bai Yu's body was glowing with high heat like a small stove, very hot.

    This is due to wound infection caused by being whipped.

    There were dense beads of sweat on his forehead, and his brows were furrowed from time to time.

    Li Yufeng had never felt his heart hurt so much. Looking at Bai Yu like this, he actually felt more pain than the moment he knew Bai Yu had betrayed him.

    The word "death" that An Yu kept saying just now is still lingering in Li Yufeng's heart.

    Let his heart be hard to calm down.

    After all, compared with the pain caused by betrayal, loss is what scares him more.

    Li Yufeng shook his head.

    It's also really strange that someone who had only known him for a few days betrayed him ruthlessly, yet he would feel such reluctance.

    -

    Li Yufeng took Bai Yu back to his room.

    He personally applied medicine to Bai Yu, and watched the high fever on his head dissipate before leaving here.

    Bai Yu's eyes slowly opened.

    The black eyes were dark and bottomless.

    In fact, when An Yu whipped him just now, Xiao Mimi helped him shield the pain, and he didn't feel any pain.

    The body would get hot, which was an instinctive reaction of the body, which made him fall into a coma for a while.

    Although he didn't feel any pain in his body, Bai Yu still felt the pain.

    Moreover, it hurts very much.

    Because that damn pig's trotter didn't believe him!

    Then a little confused voice sounded: [Host, it was such a good opportunity just now, why didn't you explain it? ]

    "Why do you have to explain? I won't explain. Let him kill me and regret it for the rest of his life!"

    Bai Yu turned over in pain, and covered herself tightly with the quilt.

    The two of them had been so close for the past two days.

    Li Yufeng still held him in his arms, calling him baby over and over again.

    As a result, as soon as something happened, he turned his face and refused to recognize anyone.

    He even handed him over to An Yu.

    At that time, Bai Yu really thought, just die like this.

    Let him go back to the original world...

    How could that damned man be so ruthless?

    He was charged as a traitor without even giving him a chance to defend himself.

    He never betrayed Li Yufeng at all, and he never thought of making him feel sad at all.

    But that smelly man treated himself like this!

    Bai Yu tightly closed her eyes and told herself not to cry.

    Don't shed tears for people like that.

    But my heart felt extremely uncomfortable.

    Tears still fall unconsciously...

    My heart twitched.

    Still no love...

    he didn't love himself at all. That's why I don't believe in myself.

    The only one to blame is himself for being such a traitor from the very beginning...

    but didn't Li Yufeng also know it long ago? Since he knew he was a traitor, why did he touch him again?

    Why did he give himself such tenderness?

    Why did he keep promising the future?

    It was really annoying!

    The tears couldn't stop flowing.

    Bai Yu fell asleep while crying.

    In a daze, Bai Yu felt that someone hugged him, his lips kissed his eyes, and wiped away those tears.

    Then his own lips...

    the teeth were easily pried open.

    That domineering and forceful kiss made Bai Yu almost breathless.

    At this time, Bai Yu instinctively refused to be intimate.

    Even in his sleep, he was pushing and pushing the person who was hugging him.

    More tears flowed...

    he was sobbing.

    The person who hugged him seemed frightened by his crying and did not continue to kiss.

    Instead, she held him tenderly in her arms.

    The night passed like this.

    —

    The day is getting brighter.

    There was no one around Bai Yu.

    Everything last night seemed like a dream.

    The door of the room was not closed, and Li Yufeng did not restrict Bai Yu's freedom.

    Bai Yu raised his hand and looked at his arm.

    It's amazing, the wounds on his body yesterday were just applied with medicine, and they disappeared completely in one night.

    Everything seems to be back to the past.

    It was as if nothing had happened.

    It's just that everyone in the family looked at Bai Yu with disdain.

    After all, for a spy, no matter when or where, it is extremely shameless.

    Coupled with An Yu's hype.

    Now there is no one in the family who doesn't know what Bai Yu has done.

    Therefore, no matter where Bai Yu was, he had already been marked as a spy.

    At this moment, a burst of hearty laughter came from the living room.

    The man's voice was so loud that Bai Yu could hear it even from the bedroom door.

    And that person seemed to be still saying his name...

    Bai Yu walked out of the room and looked towards the living room downstairs.

    Sitting on the sofa was a handsome man. The man was dressed in extraordinary clothes, and his gestures revealed gentlemanly elegance.

    It's just the way he talks, but it has nothing to do with elegance, it reveals a trace of bohemianism.

    This person is the king's younger brother, Prince Mo Fan of the empire.

    After Mo Fan heard what An Yu said about Bai Yu just now, he was full of curiosity about Bai Yu.

    "Yufeng, if you think this spy is troublesome, you might as well hand him over to me. Anyway, my brother doesn't want to bring me down, so I can accept this little spy. I think in this way, my brother will also I won't say anything."

    Mo Fan took the wine in front of him and drank it slowly, his whole body was in high spirits.

    It's really interesting to be a spy who can make even Li Yufeng feel troublesome.

    However, Mo Fan just said it casually, but Li Yufeng's face turned cold instantly.

    The irritability in my heart became more serious.

    "So are you going to give me away this time?" Bai Yu's voice suddenly came from upstairs.

Table of contents
bookmark

previous chapter
next page

front pagePC versionbookshelf

returnfront page[Quick Travel] Blackening the villain, pampering the heavens
turn off the lightseye protection
traditionalbigmiddleSmall
Chapter 43: I Am Master Alpha's Little Lover (13) (Page 2/2)
previous page
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    He lay all over the railing, his eyes fixed on Li Yufeng who was sitting downstairs.

    Very good, this is really a good way for Li Yufeng, isn't it?

    Bai Yu's eyes were terribly ironic, and he looked straight at Li Yufeng without any fear. His eyes were full of provocation.

    Mo Fan followed the voice and looked upstairs, his eyes lit up.

    In fact, Mo Fan was just talking about it.

    Isn't it just a little spy, just leave it to him.

    But Mo Fan never imagined that this spy is so beautiful!

    He has grown so big and has never seen such a beautiful person.

    Even breathing has stopped.

    Mo Fan could only feel his heart beating wildly.

    For a moment, it seemed that only the sound of his own heartbeat was left in the world.

    It was as if Cupid, the god of love, was holding an arrow and pierced his heart in an instant.

    He finally knew what love at first sight is!

    Mo Fan stood up from the sofa all of a sudden, yelled, "God, I'm in love."

    Then he ran towards Bai Yu's direction.

    Mo Fan ran up to Bai Yu and stared at him blankly.

    My heart beat faster.

    How can this person be so good-looking? And the closer you are, the better!

    His skin was as white and smooth as a piece of crystal clear jade.

    Eyebrows are good-looking, eyes are also good-looking, and everything looks good everywhere.

    Without Bai Yu's consent at all, Mo Fan leaned close to Bai Yu's neck and smelled the nice smell of pheromone from omega that he exuded.

    That sweet cherry smell hits my face without any hindrance.

    Mo Fan felt like he was going to be drunk.

    So fragrant, so sweet...

    this is the taste of love!

    Mo Fan grabbed Bai Yu's hand and said excitedly, "Follow me, I don't dislike you as a spy. Since Li Yufeng doesn't want you anymore, you might as well follow me instead of suffering here." This came out of

    nowhere The change took everyone by surprise.

    An Yu originally wanted Bai Yu to leave quickly, since Prince Mo had taken a fancy to Bai Yu, it would be best for him to take Bai Yu away.

    An Yu smiled and said to Li Yufeng: "It seems that Prince Mo likes Bai Yu very much, we might as well exchange this spy for the prince's favor." An Yu was a little happy in his heart, but he didn't notice that

    Li Yufeng's face had already turned dark.

    Li Yufeng clenched his teeth tightly, and his fingers had already clenched into fists.

    A feeling of irritability that he had never felt before emerged from his heart.

    That's his man!

    How can you follow someone else!

    Mo Fan was even more aggressive, and simply dragged Bai Yu to Li Yufeng.

    "Yufeng, send him to me. Since you don't want him anymore, he's not as beautiful as an adult."

    Li Yufeng frowned. In his opinion, since Bai Yu is a spy, he shouldn't choose to leave until his mission is completed. .

    So Li Yufeng looked at Bai Yu with a gloomy and cold face, gritted his teeth and said, "Then you have to get the consent of the person involved." "Then are you

    willing?" Mo Fan looked at Bai Yu eagerly , Such a little beauty, the thought of bringing him home, Mo Fan would be so excited.

    "OK."

    Bai Yu smiled and said without any hesitation.

    Hearing his words, Li Yufeng stood up from the sofa all of a sudden.

    The tension in my heart broke instantly.

    For a while, I didn't know what to do.

    After a long time, Li Yufeng said: "I     've

    already tagged him. Don't you dislike

    it

    ? "

Bai Yu's hand impatiently walked towards the door.

    "Yufeng, I'm leaving first, I still need to get acquainted with the little beauty."

    Seeing Bai Yu's figure getting farther and farther away from him, Li Yufeng felt as if someone had grabbed his heart! Keep tightening! Tighten up!

    That inexplicable irritability was overwhelming.

    There is a voice in my heart that keeps clamoring that Bai Yu belongs to him. It belongs to him alone.

    How could he be with others?

    Unable to bear it any longer, Li Yufeng strode over, grabbed Bai Yu's wrist, and pulled him behind him. He said to Mo Fan in an unusually cold tone:

    "Sorry, you can't take him away because he is my fiancee."

Table of contents
bookmark

previous page
next chapter

front pagePC versionbookshelf

returnfront page[Quick Travel] Blackening the villain, pampering the heavens
turn off the lightseye protection
traditionalbigmiddleSmall
Chapter 44: I Am Master Alpha's Little Lover (14) (Page 1/2)
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next page
    Mo Fan's eyes widened when he heard Li Yufeng's words.

    "Li Yufeng, you are not mean enough. Don't you want this little beauty?"

    Bai Yu is a spy sent here by the king, which is what An Yu said just now.

    This Li Yufeng was obviously still worried about how to deal with Bai Yu?

    I wanted to help him solve the problem with good intentions.

    Now he wants to pull the little beauty back again, saying that she is his fiancee!

    Mo Fan's face has become a little ugly.

    Is this a little too much?

    Although he knew that Bai Yu was indeed Li Yufeng's fiancée, but Li Yufeng didn't want him anymore, but now he refused to give him to him.

    What does it mean?

    Mo Fan was a little anxious.

    "Besides, the little beauty agreed to leave with me. Little beauty, don't you think so?"

    Bai Yu nodded with a smile, and deliberately said, "Yes."

    Li Yufeng's eyes narrowed suddenly.

    Bai Yu's smile looks soft and cute, but in Li Yufeng's eyes, it's an eyesore.

    Bai Yu really wanted to leave with Mo Fan!

    He also smiled at him.

    Still smiling so pretty!

    Li Yufeng clenched his teeth, grabbed Bai Yu, walked in front of him, and blocked him with his body.

    Then he said to Mo Fan:

    "I'm sorry, this is the marriage that His Majesty the King personally ordered. If you think there is a problem, you can go to him. I remember you were leaving just now? I have something to do today, so I won't see you off." gone."

    Li Yufeng sneered, his black eyes darkened. He grabbed Bai Yu's hand and led him to his room.

    There was a loud bang.

    The door of the room was shut tightly.

    _Not

    only Mo Fan, but also An Yu was stunned.

    An Yu was about to explode with anger, and even his face turned green.

    The servants next to each other looked at each other and discussed in a low voice: "The commander-in-chief won't like that spy?" "It's very possible, have

    you seen any omega marked by the commander-in-chief over the years? This is the first Time."

    "That's right. I know I'm a spy and I still like it, it's really true love."

    Hearing what these people said, the anger in An Yu's heart became more and more intense.

    "What nonsense are you talking about?" An Yu called out all of a sudden, he would never admit that Li Yufeng would like such a person. "Who is the commander-in-chief? How could he fall in love with a spy?"

    "Do you guys think you don't live enough? I'll tear anyone's mouth apart!"

    An Yu took a vase on the table, Throw it directly at the servants.

    The vase fell to the ground and fell apart in an instant.

    The servants were all scattered by him.

    Mo Fan looked at An Yu playfully.

    "It seems that Steward An really likes our commander, how about we make a deal?"

    For Mo Fan, it is really wrong to offend the commander for a small omega.

    But he really couldn't control himself.

    Having grown up so big, he has never seen such a beautiful person...

    It's not like I haven't seen the youngest son of Earl Bai's family before, but at that time, this kid was obsequious and unnoticed.

    Who knew it would look so good now.

    At first glance, he attracted all eyes, and he couldn't even move his eyes away.

    Such a person, if you don't get it, you really can't even eat well...

    —

    After Li Yufeng brought Bai Yu into the room, he pressed him firmly against the wall.

    Li Yufeng's eyes were fierce, and his gaze was indescribably gloomy. Even the voice was frosted.

    Violent hostility emerged from his body.

    "Why did you follow Mo Fan? Are you so impatient to leave me?"

    Li Yufeng's heart was burning with raging anger. This person who kept saying he liked him actually wanted to leave him and be with someone else!

    How is this possible?

    How could Bai Yu agree to Mo Fan to follow him, and then leave here completely?

    This kind of cognition simply made Li Yufeng lose all his sanity!

    He tightly grasped Bai Yu's wrist, holding him tightly. The expression on his face was full of ferocity.

    "What? The betrayal of me was revealed, so you plan to pat your ass and leave?"

    Bai Yu originally had a thorn in his heart, but now that Li Yufeng has this attitude, he couldn't help getting angry.

    "Don't use your villainous heart to speculate on me, I'm not that kind of person!"

    A trace of disdain flashed in Li Yufeng's heart, the evidence was solid, and he even said that he was not that kind of person!

    Li Yufeng pinched Bai Yu's chin forcefully.

    "Then tell me, why are you leaving?"

    Bai Yu was really about to laugh.

    "Why should I stay here? Li Yufeng, what else do you want from me? Here I can only be bullied like that by you. Why can't I leave?

    Look, what have you done to me? Let those prisoners insult me Put me in prison and let An Yu whip me, and now you want to give me away. It's

    really hard to imagine, what will you do to me next time?

    Now that someone is willing to take me away, why can't I leave?

    I find someone who loves me and spend the rest of my life, is there anything wrong?"

    Li Yufeng clenched his teeth tightly, and his temples ached.

    No, no, no!

    He can't go, he's not allowed to leave himself!

    Bai Yu sneered.

    "And that Prince Mo looks talented, powerful and powerful, no worse than you, why should I refuse... woo..." Before he finished speaking,

    his mouth was forcefully pressed Blocked.

    Li Yufeng firmly pressed Bai Yu against the wall, wrapped his arms around his waist with one hand, and pinched his hands with the other, not giving him any room to struggle.

    An extremely intense kiss that almost suffocated Bai Yu.

    The teeth were easily lifted, and every corner of the mouth was attacked by him crazily.

    Li Yufeng's kiss was extremely domineering. He kissed Bai Yu greedily, as if he wanted to swallow him into his belly.

    Bai Yu couldn't even catch his breath, he struggled hard. I want to push away the person in front of me.

    "Li Yufeng... you bastard... woo..."

    The kiss became even harder.

    Li Yufeng didn't want Bai Yu to continue talking at all.

    Listen to him continue, I'm afraid he really can't help but want to kill Mo Fan!

    Bai Yu is his fiancee!

    It belongs to him alone!

    Even if he heard another person's name from Bai Yu's mouth, he would be so angry that he would lose his mind!

    Not to mention that Bai Yu wanted to go into that person's arms!

    Li Yufeng restrained Bai Yu and pulled him towards him.

Table of contents
bookmark

previous chapter
next page

front pagePC versionbookshelf

returnfront page[Quick Travel] Blackening the villain, pampering the heavens
turn off the lightseye protection
traditionalbigmiddleSmall
Chapter 44: I Am Master Alpha's Little Lover (14) (Page 2/2)
previous page
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    He didn't even have room to retreat, so he pulled him over and fell directly onto the bed.

    Bai Yu suffered such a serious injury yesterday, and had another night of high fever.

    It stands to reason that he should not be asked at this time.

    But Li Yufeng just couldn't bear it.

    He wanted Bai Yu to know that he could only belong to himself.

    Fingers tore his clothes vigorously.

    The whole bed began to shake because of this violent movement.

    Bai Yu was trembling all over, he pushed him hard, "Li Yufeng, you bastard, you are rape!"

    Li Yufeng clenched his teeth, these two words were really harsh.

    His eyes were already narrowed, he bit Bai Yu's gonad, and injected his rich pheromone into it without hesitation.

    The little guy who was still baring his teeth and claws softened in an instant, and that strong feeling washed over every nerve of him like an electric current.

    Even breathing became short of breath.

    Bai Yu couldn't help sobbing.

    He was still struggling violently just now, but now he is lying there obediently.

    Seeing that Bai Yu finally calmed down, Li Yufeng showed a satisfied expression.

    He gently licked Bai Yu's earlobe.

    "Baby."

    Li Yufeng's hoarse voice rang in Bai Yu's ear, "You don't want to leave me. I won't let you go." Suddenly

    hearing him call her baby again, Bai Yu's heart was full of sourness .

    Who in this world would treat his baby like that?

    Bai Yu turned her head, her eyes filled with tears instantly.

    My heart is full of grievances.

    His eyes closed unconsciously, and transparent tears rolled down the corners of his eyes.

    Looking at the picture in front of him.

    Li Yufeng frowned suddenly.

    The anger in my heart began to rise again.

    So, he hated himself so much.

    Hated to the point of crying when he saw him?

    He was still smiling when he looked at Mo Fan just now.

    That kind of smile is bright and beautiful, but he can only cry in front of him.

    It was as if the heart had been grabbed.

    No more interest.

    Li Yufeng stood up from the bed, he looked at the person lying on the bed from above.

    The cold and merciless voice sounded instantly.

    "Bai Yu, let me tell you. From today onwards, you are not allowed to go anywhere. You can only stay here. Don't

    dream anymore, I can't let Mo Fan take you away. Since you are granted by His Majesty the King If you give it to me, then you can only be mine for the rest of your life!"

    Ironically, in fact, when the king gave Bai Yu to Li Yufeng from the very beginning, his heart was full of impatience.

    For this inexplicable fiancée, all I have in my heart is disgust.

    But now he wants to use such an excuse to keep Bai Yu.

    Don't let him leave him...

    Li Yufeng looked at Bai Yu who was lying on the bed and shrunk himself into a small ball, feeling indescribably irritated in his heart.

    He really wanted to hold the person on the bed tightly in his arms.

    But as long as he thought of his repeated betrayal, Li Yufeng would hold back.

    The door was slammed shut again.

    Bai Yu was left alone in this room.

    —A

    subordinate stood at the door of the room.

    It seemed that he had been standing here waiting for Li Yufeng for a long time.

    Seeing him coming out now, she wanted to speak but dared not.

    "Commander..."

    "What's wrong?"

    Li Yufeng's icy voice sounded instantly, his body seemed to be emitting a chill, and even the air in the room seemed to have dropped several degrees Celsius.

    Just take a look and you can tell that the Commander-in-Chief is in a very bad mood right now, talking to him at this moment might make him angry.

    But this subordinate dared not say anything.

    Otherwise, it will be too late, and I will be even more unlucky then.

    The subordinate swallowed, and said with some difficulty:

    "Commander, last time we intercepted the email from Young Master Bai to Earl Bai, I accidentally opened it today.

    " is displeased.

    He will never forget how Bai Yu betrayed him that day!

    My heart is filled with the pain of being betrayed.

    "Okay, I don't want to know about this."

    "But Commander, I think you may have misunderstood Young Master Bai. After I opened the email, I found out that there is a big problem with the content of the email."

Table of contents
bookmark

previous page
next chapter

front pagePC versionbookshelf

returnfront page[Quick Travel] Blackening the villain, pampering the heavens
turn off the lightseye protection
traditionalbigmiddleSmall
Chapter 45: I Am Master Alpha's Little Lover (15) (Page 1/2)
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next page
    Li Yufeng frowned.

    "What's the problem?"

    He didn't even want to recall what happened at that time.

    In fact, even he himself is unwilling to admit that he seems to like someone who shouldn't be liked.

    He clearly knew that that person was poison, but he couldn't help but want to get close to him and touch him... For

    such a dangerous existence, he should really listen to An Yu's words and send him away.

    But as soon as he thought of Bai Yu standing next to Mo Fan, Li Yufeng's fingers clenched tightly, and he felt like he was going crazy.

    Feeling that the surrounding air became colder, the subordinates were sweating coldly all over their bodies.

    The coercion of the pheromone emitted by the commander is like a raging stormy sea, which can crush anyone.

    If possible, I really want to leave here immediately.

    But the next words were too important for him not to say.

    Under the pressure, the subordinate worked hard to organize the language, hoping to make things clearer.

    "Commander, listen to me, the email that Young Master Bai sent to the Earl was actually altered, not real data."

    Li Yufeng glanced at him coldly, and snorted coldly, he thought this subordinate found out What a big deal.

    "The data on this email, I originally gave fake data. Of course it can't be real data." "No." The

    subordinate said eagerly: "When I opened this email before, I suddenly found this email The above content has been changed based on the false data you gave me."

    Afraid that what he said was not clear, the subordinate directly took Li Yufeng's arm and said to him: "Commander, you and I can go and see this letter. The email knows everything."

    In the study.

    Li Yufeng sat in front of the computer, flicking the mouse up and down quickly, his eyes fixed on the computer screen without moving.

    On the screen is the "evidence" that Bai Yu betrayed herself.

    But this evidence is completely different from what I imagined.

    But it is still so shocking!

    The first few pages of the document in the email were completely indistinguishable from the one I had given, but upon closer inspection, there was something hidden inside.

    The content of the file has been deleted a lot, and it can be said that there is nothing substantial...

    There is no words that can put him to death.

    Even the most common data are all modified.

    This seemingly complete confidential document has actually been changed beyond recognition!

    ...

    Li Yufeng kept staring at these things, and clenched his fingers tightly.

    For a moment, the surroundings seemed to fall into a dead silence.

    Even the air seemed to be quiet.

    Suddenly, the words he asked Bai Yu when he pressed him appeared in his mind.

    "Why did you marry me?"

    Bai Yu's smile was soft and cute.

    He said:

    "Because I like you, I want to marry you."

    "I, I fell in love with you when you didn't even know me. I liked you a long time ago... ..."

    There was a slight suffocation in my heart.

    Although Li Yufeng was full of throbbing about Bai Yu's words, he didn't believe them.

    When he knew that Bai Yu had betrayed him, even though he felt extremely uncomfortable, he still subconsciously felt that this should be the case.

    After all, what kind of things can a spy be expected to do from him?

    Anyway, he's just a spy.

    So after the matter was revealed, Bai Yu chose another Gao Zhi without hesitation, and chose to be with the equally powerful Mo Fan.

    For such a spy, nothing can be done too much for him.

    Li Yufeng always felt that in this so-called relationship, he was the only one who was emotional like a fool.

    However, until you see these things.

    Only then did he realize that he was so outrageously wrong.

    Every word Bai Yu uttered at that time was like an invisible slap.

    Slapping him in the face hard!

    Bai Yu didn't betray him...

    The information he gave Earl Bai was fake.

    He really didn't want to betray him.

    "Commander, you seem to have misunderstood Young Master Bai. Besides, we have found some things through investigation."

    The subordinate took a document and handed it to Li Yufeng while talking.

    In fact, this document has been investigated before.

    After all, Bai Yu is the fiancée bestowed to Li Yufeng by the king, and such a person is like a spy. As the commander's subordinates, it is impossible for them not to investigate Bai Yu's details.

    But some things are hidden too deep, so it took a lot of time to investigate them.

    "Commander, our investigation results show that Young Master Bai is not Earl Bai's biological son. He was adopted by Earl Bai before. Young Master Bai also has a sister who is still in Earl Bai's mansion. Young Master Bai will agree to come to us This seems to be because of this younger sister."

    The subordinate didn't finish his sentence, but Li Yufeng already understood everything without him saying it.

    People like them play tricks, many things needless to say, it is also clear.

    Bai Yu's situation is nothing more than an abandoned child.

    It would be best if we could get some secrets.

    If you can't get it, it doesn't matter. But he lost his life.

    After all, he is just an adopted son, not even his own son. How could Earl Bai care about his life?

    And he really almost let An Yu get rid of him.

    Let him become a victim of this political showdown.

    And he, Bai Yu, was just a pawn that hadn't played its value.

    Who cares?

    Li Yufeng's heart suddenly contracted!

    It hurts so bad it can't hurt anymore!

    He stood up immediately, pushed open the door of the study and walked out.

    —In

    the room, Bai Yu was lying on the bed with his eyes closed, and the little confused exclamation kept ringing out.

    [Ding, the favorability of the target person +10]

    [The current favorability of the target person is 90%. ]

    [Wow, host, the favorability has increased a lot. It seems that the villain already knows that he has misunderstood you. You finally don't have to suffer anymore. ]

    "Yeah." Bai Yu was still lying there, but he didn't even bother to respond.

    The moment he changed the data and sent an email, he knew that Li Yufeng would always find out the truth.

    It's just a question of how long it takes...

    So later, when An Yu slandered himself in front of Li Yufeng, Bai Yu never explained it.

Table of contents
bookmark

previous chapter
next page

front pagePC versionbookshelf

returnfront page[Quick Travel] Blackening the villain, pampering the heavens
turn off the lightseye protection
traditionalbigmiddleSmall
Chapter 45: I Am Master Alpha's Little Lover (15) (Page 2/2)
previous page
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    What he wants is to wait until Li Yufeng finds out the truth by himself, so that the favorability brought about by guilt will increase dramatically.

    Now the result is as he imagined. Favorability instantly increased by 40 points.

    This is almost a terrifying growth rate.

    But Bai Yu was not happy at all.

    Because he also tried to tell Li Yufeng the truth, but Li Yufeng didn't believe him.

    He was also handed over to An Yu for disposal.

    Bai Yu looked at his arm, the skin on the arm looked flawless.

    But if you look closely, you can still see a faint red mark.

    Li Yufeng's ointment can treat external scars, and even heal those wounds within a day, as if nothing had happened.

    But it couldn't heal the wounds in his heart...

    Everything was just a superficial cover-up.

    A wound is a wound.

    Where is it so easy to heal?

    ——At

    this moment, the door of the room suddenly slammed.

    Li Yufeng pushed open the door violently, his eyes fixed on the person lying on the bed.

    He strode over and hugged Bai Yu, holding him tightly in his arms.

    Bai Yu closed his eyes tightly and looked like he was asleep, but his slightly trembling body betrayed him.

    The circles of his eyes were bright red, and there was still a transparent liquid coming out of it.

    "Xiao Yu..."

    Li Yufeng's voice was low and deep, and every word he uttered seemed to be deliberated for a long time. "I was wrong."

    Bai Yu turned his head and ignored him.

    But there were more tears seeping from the eyes.

    My heart is full of grievances.

    "Xiao Yu, listen to me. I made a mistake. I thought you betrayed me. That's why I was so angry. Now I know." Li Yufeng hugged

    Bai Yu tightly, feeling extremely distressed.

    The person in front of him never thought of betraying himself from the very beginning.

    He said he likes himself.

    He said he wanted to be himself...

    He also said that he was not that kind of person, he did not betray himself.

    Everything he said came from the heart.

    But what he got in the end was his unwarranted punishment for him.

    Kill him so badly!

    He also pushed him to the ground and almost fell into someone else's arms.

    Face yourself like this.

    How could he not want to leave?

    "Xiao Yu, it's all my fault, don't be angry, okay."

    Li Yufeng's voice was indescribably soft.

    He had never spoken to anyone in such a tone in his life.

    Only when facing Bai Yu can he show such tenderness.

    Bai Yu's tears flowed out as if a dike had been broken.

    These days, he has suffered so many grievances, and it seems that he has found an outlet to vent at this moment.

    He grabbed Li Yufeng's clothes with his hands, and kept whimpering against his chest.

    The wet tears wet Li Yufeng's clothes.

    "Li Yufeng, I hate you. You bastard, I will never like you again."

    Li Yufeng lowered his eyes slightly, feeling a pang in his heart. He said very firmly:

    "You can punish me however you want, but you are not allowed to dislike me."

    Bai Yu raised her eyes to look at him with red eyes.

    "I just don't like you anymore! I won't like you again in the future."

    The mouth was instantly blocked.

    Li Yufeng was worried about gain and loss in his heart, he was really afraid that Bai Yu would be disheartened by him from now on, and would never like him again.

    If such a precious love is gone like this, he will be sad to death.

    Li Yufeng yearned desperately for Bai Yu, he kissed him vigorously, snatching everything that belonged to him.

    "Bai Yu, I want you, I don't want you not to like me anymore."

    Bai Yu pushed him hard, feeling a burst of resentment in his heart.

    But suddenly felt a whirlwind.

    This body, which was already too fragile, was even weaker now.

    He felt as if his strength was being slowly drained away.

    It slowly disappears little by little.

    I don't know how many times this has happened these days... I always faint.

    It seems to be the same now...

    His eyes are getting darker and darker, and he slowly loses consciousness.

    Then I don't know anything.

    Seeing Bai Yu who suddenly fainted, Li Yufeng's heart rose to his throat.

    He quickly picked up Bai Yu and ran out.

Table of contents
bookmark

previous page
next chapter

front pagePC versionbookshelf

returnfront page[Quick Travel] Blackening the villain, pampering the heavens
turn off the lightseye protection
traditionalbigmiddleSmall
Chapter 46: I Am Master Alpha's Little Lover (16) (Page 1/2)
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next page
    When he saw Bai Yu fainted, Li Yufeng only felt his brain go blank for a moment, and he suddenly became at a loss what to do.

    It took him a while before he realized what had happened.

    Li Yufeng quickly picked up Bai Yu, opened the door and ran out.

    Bai Yu's body is very light, as soft as boneless when hugged.

    There is basically no flesh on his body, and he looks extremely slender.

    It wasn't until this time that Li Yufeng realized that Bai Yu had become so thin.

    Bai Yu didn't eat anything at all these days.

    In addition, An Yu was hung in prison and whipped for a day and a night, leaving his body in an extremely weak state.

    He was originally just an extremely fragile omega, no matter where he was, he was an existence that needed to be protected.

    His body is naturally impossible to compare with a strong alpha, even the most ordinary bate, he can't compare.

    But he is like this, but he has experienced so much in just a few days.

    If it were any other omega, it might not even be able to withstand a single whip...

    But he has suffered so many whips for life.

    Bai Yu was injured, and it was Li Yufeng who gave him the medicine himself.

    How shocking those whip marks were at that time, Li Yufeng saw them more clearly than anyone else.

    But all of this happened under his laissez-faire.

    Li Yufeng's heart felt unspeakably uncomfortable.

    He hugged Bai Yu with trembling hands, looked at the men rushing over and said directly: "Call an ambulance."

    —Seeing

    that the person was sent to the emergency room, Li Yufeng took a step back unconsciously, leaning his body against the the wall.

    It was as if the heart was being grabbed hard.

    An Yu who was next to him stepped forward and said to Li Yufeng, "Yufeng, why don't you go back first. There are still many political affairs to be dealt with tomorrow. Leave it to me here."

    Li Yufeng shook his head.

    How could An Yu not like Bai Yu, how could he not know. How could it be possible to hand over Bai Yu to An Yu at this time?

    "Go back, I'll watch him here."

    An Yu gritted his teeth and sat down next to Li Yufeng instead of leaving.

    The more it was like this, the less likely it was that he would leave Li Yufeng.

    An Yu never understood why Li Yufeng suddenly changed his mind and fell in love with that spy.

    He has been with Li Yufeng for so many years, Li Yufeng has always been ascetic, and has never liked anyone. Just treat him a little better.

    So An Yu has always felt that he is different, and his eyes have been fixed on the position of the commander-in-chief's wife, thinking that that position belongs to him.

    As a result, now he was asked to watch this position helplessly, and fell into the hands of a spy for no apparent reason.

    How could he be reconciled?

    An Yu's heart suddenly burst into flames. Is it really necessary to let the spy named Bai Yu take advantage of it?

    Even after suffering such a severe betrayal, Li Yufeng was still unwilling to let go of Bai Yu!

    An Yu couldn't help shouting at Li Yufeng.

    "Li Yufeng, he is a spy! Can you be more sober?"

    But Li Yufeng just shook his head.

    "He's not a spy. I misunderstood him. Bai Yu didn't betray me. The document he sent to Earl Bai was revised. So, don't say such things in the future.

    An Yu, you have been with me for so many years, you should know what to say and what not to say.

    This is the first time, and I believe there will be no second time. Otherwise, even you don't have to stay in the Commander's Mansion anymore! "

    Li Yufeng's face was a bit gloomy, and even the words he said were extremely cold.

    An Yu looked at him in disbelief, his face was extremely pale.

    Li Yufeng had never said such serious words to himself!

    He actually wanted to drive himself away.

    And it was because of that damned spy!

    —At

    this moment, the doctor pushed Bai Yu, who was still in a coma, out.

    "How is he? "

    Looking at Bai Yu lying motionless on the hospital bed, Li Yufeng was full of self-blame. The

    doctor's expression looked a little dignified, which made Li Yufeng's heart hang in his throat.

    He was really afraid that there would be hidden dangers in Bai Yu's body.

    "He's pregnant. "

    What did you say?"

    Li Yufeng opened his eyes wide in disbelief, and forgot to breathe for a moment.

    It seemed that the only thing that could be heard in the sky and the earth was the sound of his heart beating wildly.

    The doctor repeated repeated, "He's pregnant. Although the period of pregnancy is relatively short, it can still be detected. "

    "Really?" "

    In an instant, Li Yufeng almost suspected that there was something wrong with his ears.

    An indescribable joy quickly grew in his heart and filled his whole body.

    Li Yufeng looked at Bai Yu who was lying there, and grabbed it. up his hand.

    The smile in the eyes was about to overflow.

    Bai Yu was actually pregnant.

    And she was pregnant with his child.

    Is there anything better in this world than this?

    Li Yufeng couldn't help laughing.

    A warm and lovely picture emerged in my mind.

    Will there be a lively and cute little carrot head running around in the house soon?

    However, the doctor's face is not relaxed at all, but very dignified.

    "However, his condition is not very good. The pregnancy of this child is very unstable. It may not be possible to keep it." "

    How could it be?"

    The doctor's words made most of the joy in Li Yufeng's heart disappear, and he became extremely nervous in an instant.

    "When I checked his body, I found that his body was severely injured after pregnancy."

    The doctor shook his head, his brows were already tightly frowned.

    "It shouldn't be. It stands to reason that if an omega is marked during the estrous period, there is a 90% chance of conceiving a child. Usually, an omega will take special care to protect itself at this time. But this one lying on the bed

    , The injury is very serious. Not only that, but he is also slightly malnourished, it seems that he hasn't even eaten well recently." The

    doctor's words made Li Yufeng's face turn pale instantly.

    In fact, it's not that he hasn't heard that omega is marked to be easy to conceive during the estrous period.

    But he never took it to heart.

    Before that, Li Yufeng hated any omega at all, and never thought that he would touch any omega.

    I don't know much about this aspect of knowledge.

    So, according to the doctor's opinion, after Bai Yu's estrus last time, has he been pregnant with his child?

    Li Yufeng tightly held his fingers.

    His heart throbbed violently, and his mind felt dizzy.

    What the hell has he done!

Table of contents
bookmark

previous chapter
next page

front pagePC versionbookshelf

returnfront page[Quick Travel] Blackening the villain, pampering the heavens
turn off the lightseye protection
traditionalbigmiddleSmall
Chapter 46: I Am Master Alpha's Little Lover (16) (Page 2/2)
previous page
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Just think about when he sent Bai Yu to prison, Bai Yu was already pregnant.

    There was a dull pain in Li Yufeng's heart!

    Therefore, Bai Yu accepted that kind of torture while pregnant with her child.

    A heart has already shrunk.

    It doesn't matter whether Bai Yu betrayed him or not. He is pregnant with his own child in his belly!

    How could he treat Bai Yu like that? He

    almost let Mo Fan take Bai Yu and the child away together...

    It was as if all his strength had been drained.

    Even Li Yufeng's voice seemed weak.

    "Then can this child be kept?"

    "It's not a big problem for the time being, but the patient must eat on time and supplement nutrition. Also, don't let him get hurt again."

    Li Yufeng nodded quickly, his eyes fixed on him. Looking at Bai Yu, he never left for half a minute.

    As if he was the only one left in the world.

    Even An Yu, who was so angry that he almost gritted his teeth, didn't see it.

    —An

    Yu strode out, his whole body was in a hurry.

    He was already afraid that Bai Yu would get pregnant before, so when he beat Bai Yu, he hit Bai Yu's lower abdomen many times.

    Who knew that the little beast in his belly was so tenacious in life!

    Not only did he not die, but he survived.

    What can we do?

    An Yu tried hard to calm himself down, and he quickly sent a text message to Earl Bai anonymously.

    He not only told Earl Bai that Bai Yu had issued a fake document, but also told him that Bai Yu was pregnant.

    An Yu clenched his teeth, he would never allow Li Yufeng to marry Bai Yu.

    Bai Yu deserves to die, even that little bastard deserves to die!

    —In

    the quiet ward, Bai Yu slowly opened his eyes.

    When he woke up, he saw Li Yufeng looking at him nervously.

    "Xiao Yu, you're awake."

    The warmth came from Li Yufeng's palm, and Bai Yu frowned, only to remember what happened before he fainted.

    "Let me go."

    Bai Yu forcefully pulled his hand back from Li Yufeng's palm. Turning his head away, he didn't even want to look at him.

    This damn big pig's hoof, who wants him to care so hypocritically now?

    "Go, I don't want to see you."

    Li Yufeng's face showed a look of helplessness, he had never coaxed anyone before, and he didn't know how to coax others .

    But the person in front of him is his future wife and the father of his child.

    It doesn't matter if you make him humble again.

    "Xiao Yu, don't be angry with me, okay?"

    Li Yufeng gently hugged Bai Yu and let him sit on his lap.

    While talking, he took a bowl of nutritious porridge from the side and wanted to feed it to Bai Yu, "The doctor said you are too weak, you need to eat something." "I won't eat."

    Bai

    Yu didn't have any appetite at all. , Now that I see this person, I'm full of gas, where can I eat?

    "It's impossible not to eat, our baby will be hungry."

    Li Yufeng's eyes were full of tenderness.

    When the baby was mentioned, even the voice of speaking subconsciously slowed down, full of tenderness.

    "What baby?" Bai Yu thought Li Yufeng was addressing him.

    "Who is your baby? Li Yufeng, I will find a way to divorce you when I get back. From today on, you are you and I am me! We will make a clean break from now on." Looking at Bai Yu's angry look, Li Yufeng also knew that it

    was The goddamn things he did hurt him.

    However, the baby he was talking about was not Bai Yu.

    Li Yufeng's eyes unconsciously looked at Bai Yu's lower abdomen, and the corners of his mouth slightly turned up again.

    "I didn't call you baby."

    Li Yufeng put his hand on Bai Yu's lower abdomen as he spoke. "I'm calling him."

    Bai Yu was stunned, what the hell?

    He turned his head left and right, what is he?

    Is there anyone around?

    No one.

    Li Yufeng reached out and grabbed Bai Yu's hand. Putting Bai Yu's hand on his own stomach, he said in a low voice: "Baby, you are pregnant, and your belly is our baby. So you have to eat well for the sake of the baby." Bai Yu turned his head speechlessly

    , He looked at Li Yufeng with eyes like an idiot.

    His face was full of disgust.

    "I'm a man, are you stupid! How could I be pregnant? Are you out of your mind?"

Table of contents
bookmark

previous page
next chapter

front pagePC versionbookshelf

returnfront page[Quick Travel] Blackening the villain, pampering the heavens
turn off the lightseye protection
traditionalbigmiddleSmall
Chapter 47: I Am Master Alpha's Little Lover (17) (Page 1/2)
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next page
    Li Yufeng was stunned for a moment.

    Bai Yu didn't even know she was pregnant? How can it be?

    Could it be that there was a lack of care and love since childhood, and even the knowledge in this area was not completed?

    Li Yufeng looked at Bai Yu with even more sympathy. Even the voice of speaking has become so soft that it cannot be softer.

    "Baby, you are an omega. Omegas are born with the ability to conceive. They are used to breed offspring."

    Now it was Bai Yu's turn to be stunned.

    It was as if thousands of screaming chickens were screaming loudly together in his head.

    My head is buzzing!

    Why did he never know that omega could be pregnant?

    What a terrifying setting this is!

    "Little confused!" Bai Yu yelled loudly in his consciousness.

    "Come out and explain it to me!"

    Little Misty tremblingly looked at the host who was about to go berserk, and even his voice was trembling.

    [Sorry, host, I forgot to tell you that if omega has sex with alpha during estrus, it is easy to get pregnant. So host, you are really pregnant with a baby now. ]

    Bai Yu felt like she was going crazy.

    He is a man!

    Oh my god, even though it's the one below, he never thought that he would give birth to a child like a woman!

    Moreover, it was the child who gave birth to this big pig's trotter!

    Bai Yu stared angrily at the big pig's hooves beside him with a happy face.

    My heart is full of resentment.

    "I won't give birth to you!"

    He still remembered that when An Yu beat him, he lashed his lower abdomen several times.

    If it wasn't for this child's life, he would have been lost by now.

    And the big pig's hoof in front of him seems to be the one who caused this to happen!

    Just now I was confused and said that if omega has sex with alpha during estrus, it is easy to get pregnant.

    I am not from here, so I don't know, but it is impossible for Li Yufeng not to know.

    But he still treats himself so cruelly.

    That's why he didn't want to give birth to this big pig's trotter!

    And it must be very painful to give birth to a child, it's scary to think about it.

    As soon as he thought of this, Bai Yu couldn't help shaking.

    "If you want to give birth to yourself, I won't give birth to you."

    "Baby, don't talk nonsense, you are pregnant with our child. How can you not? I will go to talk to His Majesty the King tomorrow and let us get married immediately

    A sarcasm flashed in Li Yufeng's eyes, if the king knew about the spies he had sent to his side, not only would he not betray him, but he would even open up to him .

    I don't know what kind of expression he will show at that time?

    As long as he thinks of this, Li Yufeng's mood will be even better.

    With porridge in his hand, he scooped a spoonful and handed it to Bai Yu, "The doctor said you need to eat more. You can't eat it, it's bad for your health." "I won't eat it." Bai Yu

    was

    upset He pushed away the porridge handed over by Li Yufeng confusedly, and his mood became even more confused. How could he have an appetite for something to eat?

    Li Yufeng was not annoyed at all when he faced this stubborn little guy like a cow in front of him.

    Instead, there was a sly light in his eyes.

    He put the porridge into his mouth, then lowered his head and kissed Bai Yu's mouth. He fed the porridge with his tongue.

    It was obviously just feeding porridge, but the touch between his lips and teeth filled Li Yufeng with longing. He directly pressed Bai Yu against the wall and kissed him vigorously.

    Just think that the person in front of him is completely his own, and he even has his own child in his belly.

    Li Yufeng's heart softened.

    There was a cruel light in his eyes, but he was afraid of hurting the child, so everything became extremely gentle.

    With a long kiss, Bai Yu could hardly breathe, and the spoonful of porridge was unknowingly fed into his stomach.

    "Very good, I drank a spoonful, but..." Li Yufeng put his mouth next to Bai Yu's ear, and gently put his earlobe in his own mouth.

    "Baby, we still have a bowl to drink. Since the baby likes to drink like this, then I have to feed it like this for my husband."

    Bai Yu was shocked instantly, he was so numb by this person that he couldn't stop trembling.

    "I, I, I... I will drink it myself."

    Bai Yu hurriedly brought the porridge over, and scooped it into his mouth spoon by spoon.

    The corners of Li Yufeng's mouth curled up slightly.

    "That's the way to behave."

    At this moment, the door of the ward suddenly rang.

    It was Li Yufeng's subordinate, and his voice sounded very anxious.

    "My lord, the king has summoned you urgently. It seems that something serious has happened."

    Li Yufeng nodded, and then kissed Bai Yu's mouth.

    "Honey, wait for me here. I'll be back soon."

    Bai Yu just turned his head and ignored him.

    Li Yufeng smiled helplessly, he had indeed gone too far before, it seems that it will definitely not be so easy to coax this little guy well.

    He kissed Bai Yu's cheek again. Only then reluctantly turned and left.

    Not long after Li Yufeng left, the door of the ward was suddenly opened.

    Bai Yu thought it was Li Yufeng again, and ignored him.

    But he didn't expect Earl Bai's voice to sound.

    "Bai Yu, I'm here to take you home."

    After receiving the king's notice, Earl Bai rushed over without stopping.

    Although Li Yufeng's people are very powerful, they protect this place so tightly that even An Yu won't let him get close.

    But not as good as the king's men.

    Ever since Mo Fan met Bai Yu, he couldn't think of tea and food, and he didn't know how many times he went to the king.

    The king loved his younger brother very much since he was a child.

    Although he had given Bai Yu to Li Yufeng, he still agreed to Mo Fan's request because he loved his younger brother too much.

    He immediately sent someone to recruit Li Yufeng into the palace, and then asked Earl Bai to take Bai Yu away.

    There was a hint of excitement in Earl Bai's voice.

    "Bai Yu, I want to tell you some good news. Didn't you always want to marry Li Yufeng? Now you can go home. Prince Mo went to propose marriage to the king in person today, and now the king has agreed. I will look for it later. Li Yufeng called off the marriage between the two of you."

    Earl Bai's voice was full of impatience.

    When he received that meaningless email from Bai Yu, his whole body was filled with anger.

    Either this guy didn't want to betray Li Yufeng, or he just couldn't touch the most important thing.

    Anyway, basically there is no use value.

    Now that Prince Mo has taken a fancy to Bai Yu, it would be the best.

    Use a useless chess piece in exchange for Prince Mo's appreciation. Simply a bargain.

Table of contents
bookmark

previous chapter
next page

front pagePC versionbookshelf

returnfront page[Quick Travel] Blackening the villain, pampering the heavens
turn off the lightseye protection
traditionalbigmiddleSmall
Chapter 47: I Am Master Alpha's Little Lover (17) (Page 2/2)
previous page
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    But he just received an anonymous text message.

    The text message said that Bai Yu was pregnant with Li Yufeng's child.

    This is simply too tricky for Earl Bai.

    Before handing Bai Yu over to Mo Fan, he must find a way to get rid of that hateful seed.

    "However, Bai Yu, I heard that there seems to be something wrong in your stomach. Now I will arrange for someone to remove it for you."

    Earl Bai's eyes were indescribably cold.

    Never expecting such an accident, Bai Yu's eyes narrowed all of a sudden.

    Although he just said in front of Li Yufeng that he didn't want this child.

    But that was just a moment of anger.

    At this moment, when he really heard that Earl Bai was going to take away his child, Bai Yu felt an invisible anger in his heart.

    Bai Yu gently touched his stomach with his hands.

    I feel sad for the original owner in my heart.

    How could he have such an adoptive father?

    Bai Yu raised his head slowly, his eyes were full of determination, "It is impossible for me to get rid of this child. Don't dream."

    Hearing Bai Yu's words, Bai Yu The Earl's face has been completely pulled down.

    Even the words spoken are ugly.

    "You shameless bitch. I feed and drink for you, and raised you so big. Now that you are needed, you don't want to do anything. Let me tell you,

    Bai Yu, you have to take it today." This child is taken, and if not taken, this child has to be taken! There is no choice!"

    An extremely powerful pheromone emanated from Earl Bai's body.

    For an omega like Bai Yu, just using the coercion of pheromones can make him unable to move.

    However, Earl Bai didn't know that Bai Yu had already used the props in the mall, so he didn't feel any coercion at all.

    Seeing Earl Bai getting closer and closer to him, Bai Yu's eyes narrowed all of a sudden, he clenched his fist, and slammed it on Earl Bai's stomach.

    Huge pain hit, Earl Bai suffered a dark loss, bent over and lay on the ground after being smashed all of a sudden.

    However, Earl Bai was an old and cunning guy after all, he yelled loudly as soon as he was beaten, and dozens of people appeared at the door in an instant.

    Each of them has a sturdy figure, and each of them holds a gun in their hand.

    Seeing the appearance of these people, Bai Yu's face turned pale.

    He yelled loudly in his heart.

    "Little Misty, help me plan the route, hurry up!"

    [Host, there is a window behind you, you can jump from here. But this is the 18th floor. ]

    Bai Yu really wanted to beat this system to death.

    If he is alone now, it would be a big deal to fail the mission, which is no big deal.

    However, he didn't know why.

    Just now he told Li Yufeng clearly that he didn't want this child.

    But now it is so reluctant.

    "The 18th floor... You want me to die."

    [No, I haven't finished yet. Although the host is on the 18th floor, if you jump at an oblique angle of 45 degrees, you can jump to the balcony on the 16th floor. However, the level of danger is too high... If the calculation is not good, you will die. ]

    "Okay, I see."

    Bai Yu had no way out at all, he moved back slowly until he stuck to the window.

    —

    It was only when Li Yufeng walked downstairs that something was wrong.

    He saw a car with the license plate number c12316.

    Ordinary people might not notice any difference, but Li Yufeng has a photographic memory, he once saw this car at Earl Bai's house.

    Why did Earl Bai's people come here?

    His heart tightened suddenly.

    Li Yufeng immediately turned around and ran upstairs!

    Damn it, why did this annoying old guy come here?

    This time Bai Yu betrayed this old guy, will he be unfavorable to Bai Yu?

    Although there are a lot of bodyguards arranged at the door, Li Yufeng's heart is beating It's amazing.

    An unprecedented panic invaded his heart.

    When I rushed upstairs.

    At the door of Bai Yu's ward, his bodyguards were already lying down.

    Li Yufeng's pupils tightened instantly.

    He flung open the door.

    Then he saw Bai Yu jumping out of the window under the coercion of Earl Bai.

Table of contents
bookmark

previous page
next chapter

front pagePC versionbookshelf

returnfront page[Quick Travel] Blackening the villain, pampering the heavens
turn off the lightseye protection
traditionalbigmiddleSmall
Chapter 48: I Am Master Alpha's Little Lover (18) (Page 1/2)
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next page
    Li Yufeng stared blankly at the picture in front of him, as if everything in the world lost its original color for a moment.

    The heart seemed to stop beating.

    What did he see?

    He saw Bai Yu jumping out of the window!

    This is the height of the 18th floor.

    Li Yufeng's body was shaking violently.

    Jumping from such a high height, it is impossible for Bai Yu to survive.

    The indescribable suffocation made Li Yufeng even forget his instinct to breathe at this moment.

    All because of his stupidity.

    He was so stupid that he believed in such a plan to divert the tiger away from the mountain, and left Bai Yu in this place alone.

    Bai Yu...

    his Bai Yu...

    "Ah!"

    Li Yufeng roared in pain, and he looked at everyone present with his eyes cracked.

    My heart has long been filled with hatred.

    A pair of eyes became red.

    He didn't even look like a person, he looked like a demon from hell.

    And these people on the scene are the ones he needs to kill!

    In an instant, a terrifying pheromone erupted from Li Yufeng's body!

    It was a surging force like a volcanic eruption!

    That force carried an extremely cruel killing power, penetrating through everyone at the scene.

    Everyone knows that the commander-in-chief of the empire is extremely powerful.

    But no one knows how powerful he is.

    No one is lucky enough to experience the power of the pheromones he produces when he explodes.

    The killing power formed in this room at this moment made all the people present spurt blood.

    Those with poor resistance even exploded to death. It turned into a cloud of blood mist in an instant.

    The people present looked at the blood mist in front of them, and they were frightened out of their wits.

    They scrambled to the direction of the door.

    The coercion of pheromone alone can turn a person into a cloud of blood in an instant.

    This is simply unheard of!

    That kind of extreme fear made them unable to resist at all.

    will die.

    Will definitely die!

    Just as they expected.

    Only Earl Bai had a slightly stronger resistance and did not die immediately. The others exploded one after another like balloons filled with blood.

    None of them could reach the door of the room, and they died instantly.

    Earl Bai lay limp on the ground. He looked at everything in disbelief.

    He had the honor to experience His Majesty's full blow, but now it seems that Li Yufeng's power is much stronger than the king's.

    No wonder His Majesty the King is so afraid of him, and even wants to get rid of him at any cost.

    With Li Yufeng's ability, even if he wants the throne, no one can stop him.

    However, what Earl Bai didn't expect was that Li Yufeng deliberately left him at the end.

    Otherwise, he would have exploded and died long ago.

    Li Yufeng looked cruelly at the person in front of him, it was this person who forced Bai Yu to death! And their unborn child...

    He wants this person to die in extreme pain.

    With his fingers pinching Earl Bai's neck, Li Yufeng lifted him up effortlessly.

    Eyes narrowed slightly.

    With a "bang", Earl Bai's left arm exploded, instantly turning into a cloud of blood mist.

    Heart-piercing screams followed.

    However, just after the cry came out, the "bang" sounded again. This time it's the right arm.

    Count Bai almost passed out from the pain.

    But Li Yufeng's hand holding his neck made him dare not just faint like this.

    Otherwise, Li Yufeng would have broken his neck immediately.

    Earl Bai felt indescribable regret.

    He has always stood by the king's side, wanting to get a piece of the pie after getting rid of Li Yufeng.

    But now it seems that this is the difference between ants and elephants.

    Such a terrifying person, not to mention the king, even the most powerful weapon in the world may not be able to hurt him.

    Earl Bai burst into tears instantly.

    Originally, his adopted son Bai Yu had already married Li Yufeng and both were pregnant with his child.

    If he hadn't stood in the wrong camp and killed Bai Yu, he would simply want the wind to win the wind and the rain to rain.

    But now his life is in danger...

    "Say, who sent you here?"

    Li Yufeng's eyes were bloodthirsty and indifferent.

    He can't let Bai Yu die in vain, he wants to make each of these people pay in blood!

    "Yes...it's His Majesty the King. I didn't intend to force Bai Yu to death. His Majesty the King asked me to give Bai Yu to Mo Fan, so I came here to snatch him. Choose to jump off the building."

    Earl Bai's words made Li Yufeng shake.

    Li Yufeng still remembered that Bai Yu had repeatedly promised to follow Mo Fan and leave him.

    At that time he was full of embarrassment.

    But unexpectedly, Bai Yu would rather commit suicide by jumping off a building than be with Mo Fan.

    So at that time, Bai Yu was just angry with himself, the person he loved was always himself!

    "Ah!"

    Li Yufeng yelled out in pain.

    His voice resounded through heaven and earth.

    Extremely terrifying power erupted from his body, and even the entire floor was trembling non-stop.

    If this continues, let alone people, even the house will collapse.

    The little confused voice rang out in horror.

    [Host, it's over, the villain's blackening value has reached its peak. He must think you are dead, if this continues, the whole plane will collapse. Quickly think of a way! The villain can't be allowed to go on like this any longer. ]

    In fact, the impact of the collapse of the previous plane was already very bad, and Bai Yu was not punished only because he completed the task.

    But the favorability of this plane has not yet reached 100%, if the plane collapses at this time. They are not here to do the task, but to destroy the plane!

    There was a burst of despair in the little confused heart.

    They are about to become plane destroyers.

    "I know!"

    Bai Yu frowned, he had just landed on the 16th floor, and jumped out of the balcony.

    Xiao Mimu really thought that Bai Yu was going to jump off the building, so she screamed loudly in fright.

    Little confused don't understand why the host would directly choose to commit suicide when there is still salvation?

    [No! ! ! ]

    But...

    [Huh?]

    The imaginary picture didn't appear, and Little Misty was surprised to find that they didn't fall any further.

    Bai Yu didn't fall, but hung on the outside of the 16th floor by the railing of the balcony.

    He yelled loudly: "Li Yufeng, come and save me!"

Table of contents
bookmark

previous chapter
next page

front pagePC versionbookshelf

returnfront page[Quick Travel] Blackening the villain, pampering the heavens
turn off the lightseye protection
traditionalbigmiddleSmall
Chapter 48: I Am Master Alpha's Little Lover (18) (Page 2/2)
previous page
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    The whole building was crumbling, and it looked like it was about to collapse.

    The sound of objects falling to the ground can be heard everywhere.

    Bai Yu was afraid that Li Yufeng would not be able to hear him, and also that it would be too late to go upstairs now.

    So I simply chose such an extreme method.

    But this is extreme for others, but it's nothing for Bai Yu.

    He used to have great strength, but now he is just grabbing the railing like this. It looks dangerous, but to him it is like walking on flat ground.

    Li Yufeng's roar was heart-piercing.

    Just by listening to the sound, I knew how much pain he was in.

    There was a hint of emotion in Bai Yu's eyes.

    I really didn't want to forgive him anymore.

    When the first plane "died" himself, Bai Yu didn't know that plane had collapsed.

    Only now did he know that his own death would make the villain so heartbroken.

    However, Li Yufeng was obviously in extreme pain, coupled with the noise around him, he didn't even hear Bai Yu's cry.

    Bai Yu was speechless for a moment. If this continues, he is really going to die.

    The building collapsed, not to mention falling down and turning into meatloaf.

    Even smashing can kill people.

    Bai Yu was a little annoyed.

    "Li Yufeng, stop yelling, you idiot, I'm really going to die if you keep yelling!"

    This yell was full of anger. It penetrated into Li Yufeng's eardrum all at once.

    Li Yufeng stopped roaring in an instant, and he was stunned.

    He heard it right, the voice just now was clearly Bai Yu's voice!

    Li Yufeng suddenly looked out the window, and saw Bai Yu hanging on the balcony on the 16th floor, his whole body was in danger.

    Bai Yu is not dead!

    He is not dead!

    Li Yufeng looked at everything in front of him in disbelief.

    Just now when he thought that Bai Yu was gone, he felt unspeakable pain in his heart, as if his heart was about to be torn apart.

    But it never occurred to him that Bai Yu was still alive.

    Without even thinking about it, Li Yufeng jumped in the direction of Bai Yu.

    Bai Yu looked at him in horror, what is this guy going to do?

    He wouldn't want to jump off the building with him, would he?

    As soon as this idea popped up, Bai Yu felt Li Yufeng put his arms around his waist, and then his strength directly brought him down from the upstairs.

    The extremely fast falling speed made Bai Yu's face turn pale with fright.

    He hugged Li Yufeng's neck suddenly, and his whole body got into Li Yufeng's arms.

    "Li Yufeng, you want to die with me!"

    Looking at Bai Yu like this, Li Yufeng was in a kind of extreme ecstasy.

    He suddenly held the back of Bai Yu's head and kissed him on the lips.

    It's his Bai Yu...

    it's his...

    Li Yufeng couldn't express his happiness in his heart.

    However, Li Yufeng was very happy, but Bai Yu was already scared to death. He quickly pushed Li Yufeng away, and said to him,

    "Stop kissing, we are really going to die!"

    "No way, idiot, how could I let you die?"

    Li Yufeng's joyful voice was in Bai Yu's ear It rang.

    He smiled slightly, and the originally extremely terrifying descent speed suddenly slowed down.

    The footsteps landed steadily.

    Li Yufeng smiled and looked at Bai Yu, with an indescribable smile in his eyes.

    Li Yufeng didn't care about the other people around him, so he directly kissed Bai Yu's lips again.

    Experienced the pain of almost losing.

    Let him cherish the people in front of him even more.

    This time he will never lose him again.

    "Bai Yu, I love you."

    A deep voice rang in Bai Yu's ear.

    "I love you, I really love you..."

    Bai Yu stared blankly at the person in front of him, never expecting that he would suddenly confess like this, and Bai Yu's face suddenly turned red.

    However, at this moment, the little confused voice sounded out of time.

    [drop! The favorability of the target person +10, the current favorability is 100%, the task is completed! ]

    Bai Yu listened to this sentence in horror.

    No! He hasn't had a child yet? The villain just confessed to him, he won't just leave, right?

    "No!"

    Bai Yu hugged Li Yufeng's waist tightly, so tight that he couldn't get any tighter.

    No, no, he doesn't want to go. He doesn't want to leave here!

Table of contents
bookmark

previous page
next chapter

front pagePC versionbookshelf

returnfront page[Quick Travel] Blackening the villain, pampering the heavens
turn off the lightseye protection
traditionalbigmiddleSmall
Chapter 49: I Am Master Alpha's Little Lover (19) (Page 1/2)
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next page
    Seeing Bai Yu hugging him tightly in fear, Li Yufeng's eyes flashed some self-blame.

    Li Yufeng didn't know the real reason why Bai Yu would do this, he just thought that Bai Yu was frightened.

    After all, falling from such a high place is really scary.

    If it is not for their own protection, it is certainly impossible for ordinary people to survive.

    And Bai Yu is an extremely delicate omega, it's normal to be afraid.

    In the past, Li Yufeng really hated fragile creatures like omega.

    He never hated the weak, and he didn't bother to protect others.

    But now that Bai Yu showed such a fragile side, Li Yufeng didn't feel disgusted at all, instead it made him feel extremely distressed.

    Seeing Bai Yu hugging him so tightly, besides some self-blame, Li Yufeng felt a sense of joy of being needed in his heart.

    It is really a very happy thing to be needed by the person you like.

    Li Yufeng bent down and hugged Bai Yu back, putting his head on his shoulder. To comfort him.

    That pleasant, sweet smell of pheromones came from the back of Bai Yu's neck in an instant.

    Li Yufeng's heart throbbed.

    His eyes became more determined.

    From today onwards, no one can take Bai Yu away from him.

    No matter who that person is, not even a king!

    No matter who wants to take Bai Yu away, he will prevent the other party from seeing the sun of tomorrow!

    At this moment, countless flashing lights flashed in Li Yufeng's direction.

    The clicking sound of taking pictures kept going.

    The earth shook and the mountains shook just now, and a building almost fell down. Ordinary people thought it was an earthquake.

    Although it caused quite a panic, fortunately the "earthquake" came and went quickly.

    And they saw something more terrifying than an earthquake.

    They saw the commander-in-chief jumping off such a high floor, and he was unharmed.

    The most important thing is that he still holds a person in his hand, and he can land so easily on the premise of holding a person.

    How powerful is this?

    Such a thing is simply unheard of!

    For a moment, the image of Li Yufeng was like a god descending in the hearts of the people.

    The shock of seeing it with my own eyes is stronger than the hype that the media said.

    Moreover, the Commander-in-Chief, who is known to hate omega, actually kissed the omega he was holding in front of so many people.

    This is simply explosive news.

    For a moment, everyone pointed their phones and cameras at Li Yufeng.

    Of course, there were also media staff who arrived in time.

    The scene was extremely lively.

    In short, the news spread out almost at a viral speed in just a few minutes.

    The corners of Li Yufeng's mouth curled up slightly, and a gleam of coldness flashed in his eyes.

    It was clear that Bai Yu could be saved safely just now, but he chose to use such a method.

    It is to create such a shocking effect.

    He wants to spread such news, and he wants to announce to the whole world that Bai Yu is his!

    Let the king be afraid, let him know that no one can touch Bai Yu!

    Li Yufeng's fingers hooked Bai Yu's waist and hugged him even tighter.

    Looking at the camera carried by the reporter in front of him, knowing that the king would definitely watch the live broadcast, he laughed provocatively.

    The reporter took the microphone and asked boldly:

    "Master Commander, who is this next to you?"

    Who is the omega that Li Yufeng can hug like this?

    This is what everyone is curious about.

    Everyone heard that Li Yufeng had a fiancée, but no one had ever seen him. Could it be this one?

    All eyes were on Li Yufeng for a moment.

    Li Yufeng smiled slightly, and hugged Bai Yu's hand even tighter. He said generously:

    "Yes, he is my fiancée Bai Yu. And I have a very good news to tell everyone that he is pregnant with my child. We will hold a wedding soon." Li Yufeng's

    words As soon as he said it, there was an uproar at the scene.

    No one thought that someone like Li Yufeng would have an omega who could take him down.

    For a moment, all the cameras were aimed at Bai Yu.

    Bai Yu's figure was slender and slender, his slightly flickering eyes were looking at Li Yufeng motionlessly.

    The amber pupils reflect a beautiful streamer.

    The black shattered hair was a little messy in front of his eyebrows, but it didn't look messy, but it was just right.

    His skin was fair and attractive, his delicate cheeks had a high bridge of nose, and his slender lips were as delicate as cherries.

    Before, everyone only noticed Li Yufeng, but not Bai Yu. Only now did they see why Li Yufeng chose Bai Yu!

    This Bai Yu is so beautiful that she doesn't look like a person who should exist in this world...

    Breathing is a little stagnant.

    Sure enough, only such a person can be worthy of the Commander-in-Chief of the Empire of God!

    The reporter put the microphone in front of Bai Yu, "Then Mr. Bai, do you have any expectations for your wedding?"

    Bai Yu just stood there in a daze, without answering anything.

    When Li Yufeng saw this, he thought Bai Yu was afraid, so he quickly pulled Bai Yu behind him and said,

    "Sorry, he's timid."

    At this moment, Bai Yu was still in a state of panic that he was about to disappear.

    He still doesn't want to disappear, and he doesn't want to leave this world so quickly!

    The little confused voice sounded in his head again.

    [Host. ]

    Bai Yu was shocked immediately, and his first reaction was that Xiao Mimu wanted to take him away.

    Bai Yu's eyes looked at Li Yufeng motionlessly. The eye circles were a little red...

    It's not that he didn't hear the reporter's question, it's just that he had no time to take care of it.

    He just wanted to leave all his last few minutes in this world with this person by his side.

    Without even thinking about it, Bai Yu walked up to Li Yufeng, put his hands around Li Yufeng's neck, and put his lips together.

    He even stuck his soft tongue into Li Yufeng's mouth.

    Li Yufeng's pupils suddenly shrank, and he froze.

    Bai Yu's soft and slender lips pressed against his own. The flexible and small tongue has invaded his own mouth.

    Breathing is almost stagnant.

    There were so many people at the scene, Bai Yu actually kissed him with tongue on this occasion!

    This was something Li Yufeng never expected.

    “啊啊啊啊啊啊啊!”

    “啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊!”

    一时间到处都是尖叫声,现场一片哗然。

    Li Yufeng's eyes were a little deep, and he looked at the person in front of him motionlessly.

Table of contents
bookmark

previous chapter
next page

front pagePC versionbookshelf

returnfront page[Quick Travel] Blackening the villain, pampering the heavens
turn off the lightseye protection
traditionalbigmiddleSmall
Chapter 49: I Am Master Alpha's Little Lover (19) (Page 2/2)
previous page
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    It's the same as when we first met...

    Bai Yu at that time was as bold as now.

    It's just that he was still in the car at that time, unlike now, in front of so many people.

    Li Yufeng only felt his heart beating non-stop.

    He looked like a fledgling young man.

    My heart throbbed extremely.

    Li Yufeng couldn't help laughing, the little guy in front of him was so bold, he just called him timid in front of everyone.

    Now it seems that he is not timid?

    He is simply audacious!

    Li Yufeng hugged Bai Yu, and deepened the kiss generously.

    A kiss is over.

    Li Yufeng brought his mouth close to Bai Yu's ear.

    A hoarse voice sounded in his ears: "You are so bold that you dare to forcefully kiss the commander-in-chief of the empire in front of so many people. Do you know the consequences of doing so?" Without waiting for Bai Yu to answer, Li Yufeng

    gently He raised the corner of his mouth.

    He said slowly: "I will punish you to stay by my side for the rest of your life!"

    Bai Yu's eyes became redder when he heard Li Yufeng's life.

    Where do they have a lifetime?

    He is leaving here soon.

    Maybe there are still five minutes, maybe there are not even five minutes...

    The little confused voice sounded again.

    [Host...]

    Bai Yu has already closed her eyes resignedly.

    There were so many people screaming, but he couldn't hear anything.

    It felt like he and Li Yufeng were the only two left in the world...

    Bai Yu stretched out his hands to wrap around Li Yufeng's waist, and leaned his body into Li Yufeng's arms.

    Waiting for the system to take him away...

    Little Dazed's voice rang out unhurriedly.

    [Just now, the villain's blackening value exceeded the standard, directly rising to 120%, cracking the plane. So the host has to be punished, and the punishment is that the favorability must be increased to 120% to complete the task.

    And if the task can be successfully completed this time, the host can choose to stay in this world and spend his life with the villain, or leave directly. ]

    "So...my mission has not been completed?"

    Bai Yu was a little confused.

    [yes! ]

    "Didn't you just say that the task has been completed?"

    Little Misty scratched his head in embarrassment, [Didn't it reach 100% just now, I'm used to it. ]

    Bai Yu was really annoyed by Little Misty to the point of losing his temper. So he was in vain just now.

    "Then what does it mean that you can choose not to leave after the mission is over?"

    [It means literally. ]

    "You didn't say that before."

    [It's... is it? Oops, the signal here is not good, I can't hear you as the host... beep...]

    Bai Yu sneered.

    "Hehe! Since the signal is not good, I'll apply for another system with a better signal."

    Xiaomu's crying voice suddenly rang out.

    [Hey~ I really didn't do it on purpose~ I didn't figure it out before...how could the host be so ruthless?]

    Bai Yu was helpless. How could he have such a cheating system?

    So he forgave this big pig's trotter so easily, not only that, but he also forcibly kissed him in front of so many people...

    The most terrifying thing is not just a normal kiss, but a tongue kiss!

    Now so many people are looking at him, everyone is screaming at him.

    Bai Yu's face turned red at a speed visible to the naked eye, and in the end he was almost bleeding.

    God, it was so embarrassing!

    Bai Yu looked at Li Yufeng's delighted smile at him, and felt that he could only crawl through the cracks in the ground!

    —Mo

    Fan watched the live broadcast on the TV, and was so angry that he smashed the TV to the ground.

    He finally begged his brother to give him Bai Yu, but now Li Yufeng announced in front of the whole country that Bai Yu is his fiancee!

    "Mo Fan."

    The king looked at his younger brother with a cold look, "Don't think about Bai Yu from now on." "

    Why! He is my favorite!"

    "Why? Just rely on him Li Yufeng's child!"

    "But I don't care if he's pregnant or not. Even if he has a child, can't he have it?"

    Mo Fan clenched his teeth tightly, just now watching Bai Yu on TV, Bai Yu She looks even more beautiful than a few days ago.

    Just looking at it made him unable to take his eyes off.

    If such a person cannot be obtained, he will never be reconciled in his life.

    The king snorted coldly, it seemed that his younger brother was really spoiled by him.

    He even wanted Li Yufeng's pregnant fiancee.

    "Not to mention the great strength that Li Yufeng showed on TV just now.

    Even if he is an unknown junior, the royal family can't just steal other people's wives like this, let alone his wife is still pregnant. "

    Mo Fan, let me warn you one more time, don't try to trick Bai Yu any more. You have no chance." After

    saying this, the king turned around and left.

    Only Mo Fan sat there unwillingly.

    He gritted his teeth tightly, no, he couldn't give up.

    So what if Bai Yu is pregnant with a child?

    Didn't the king say that they were born without a name? Then he will make this matter famous!

    No matter what, he must get Bai Yu!

Table of contents
bookmark

previous page
next chapter

front pagePC versionbookshelf

returnfront page[Quick Travel] Blackening the villain, pampering the heavens
turn off the lightseye protection
traditionalbigmiddleSmall
Chapter 50: I Am Master Alpha's Little Lover (20) (Page 1/2)
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next page
    In the king's palace, Earl Bai was lying on the hall like a disabled person.

    His arms had disappeared, and he looked hideous and in great pain.

    When the king's men rushed to the scene, except for Earl Bai who was still alive, everyone else was turned into a mass of blood, leaving nothing but blood and tattered clothes.

    No one could have imagined that Li Yufeng's strength was so strong that it simply exceeded everyone's imagination.

    Listening to the reports of the people present, the king's expression was gloomy.

    The building of the hospital was crumbling and almost collapsed.

    Ordinary citizens don't know, but anyone who knows a little bit can know that it is caused by the coercion generated by Li Yufeng's pheromone.

    The coercion generated by one person can actually make a building almost collapse, and his strength is so terrifying.

    The king really had the heart to get rid of Li Yufeng before, otherwise he would not have sent Bai Yu to be a spy by Li Yufeng's side.

    But now, in the face of such terrifying strength, even he began to shrink back.

    "Brother!"

    Mo Fan's voice was extremely loud, "Li Yufeng is so powerful now, if he continues to develop, he might really replace you." The king

    's face became even more gloomy, how could he not know ?

    Otherwise, he would not have sent a spy to Li Yufeng's place, but now this spy is completely useless, and even gave Li Yufeng a child.

    "Li Yufeng's strength is unfathomable, you can't move it. Mo Fan, stop talking!" "Brother,

    what can't you do? I have my own way! But when the time comes, you must reward me with Bai Yu."

    Mo Fan Fan said with confidence, he was also a little afraid of Li Yufeng's amazing strength, but Bai Yu's beauty made him unable to give up.

    Although Bai Yu is no longer a virgin, she is still full of fatal attraction.

    Mo Fan didn't know how many male pets he played with these days, but none of them made him feel happy.

    Mo Fan seemed to be fascinated, Bai Yu's figure was all in his mind.

    Whether it's Bai Yu's appearance or Bai Yu's body, he longs for it so much.

    I really want him to be my own...

    Sure enough, after seeing the best, how would you want to ask for those defective products?

    The pain was so painful that Mo Fan had a way, and the king stopped him.

    "What can you do?"

    "Brother, do you still remember that there is a steward named An Yu beside Li Yufeng?"

    The king nodded, of course he remembered, "This An Yu is loyal, do you think he will betray Li Yufeng?

    " Brother, you don’t understand. Although An Yu is loyal to Li Yufeng, it’s because he likes Li Yufeng. But now that Li Yufeng likes Bai Yu so much, how can An Yu be willing? So we can take advantage of this.

    ”

    —

    Li Yufeng looked at Bai Yu who was lying on the bed, and kissed him again and again.

    After knowing that Bai Yu had never betrayed him, Li Yufeng immediately went to Earl Bai to bring Bai Yu's younger sister over.

    With no one who can threaten Bai Yu, from now on, the two of them can be like a couple of gods and gods.

    "Xiao Yu."

    Li Yufeng hugged Bai Yu into his arms, and unbuttoned his clothes irregularly with his fingers.

    The sweet smell drifted from the back of Bai Yu's neck to Li Yufeng's nose one after another.

    This overripe cherry smell made him unable to control it, let alone the beauty in his arms now.

    While kissing Bai Yu's gonads, Li Yufeng poked his fingers into his clothes and stroked his slender waist.

    Thinking about how Bai Yu spent seven days and seven nights with him when he was in heat, the feeling is ecstasy just thinking about it.

    The two streams of pheromones are constantly blending in the air, lingering together.

    The sound of breathing gradually became rapid, and the atmosphere was already extremely ambiguous...

    Why didn't Bai Yu know what Li Yufeng wanted to do?

    But now he still has a baby in his womb.

    "No! Don't even think about it!"

    Bai Yu's hand hit Li Yufeng's with a "slap". Then he took his hand away.

    "I didn't think about it, wife, I'll just hug you."

    Li Yufeng continued to hug Bai Yu with his own hands relentlessly, took off his clothes repeatedly, and threw them on the ground.

    The unrestricted friction between the skin made Bai Yu blush instantly.

    "Who is your wife..."

    Sensing the irregularity of the person behind him, Bai Yu turned around helplessly and looked at him seriously, "No, I still have a baby in my stomach."

    Li Yufeng showed a With a slightly hooligan smile,

    "It's not my wife, give me a baby."

    "It's not your baby! It's my own... woo..."

    The mouth was blocked Living.

    "Honey, don't talk nonsense, the baby is mine, and so are you."

    Li Yufeng's hoarse voice rang in Bai Yu's ears, he held Bai Yu in his arms, then bowed his head and kissed him on the lips.

    An unusually lingering kiss, which made Bai Yu's body almost soften.

    Bai Yu panted lightly, this man is really a hooligan.

    He is already pregnant, yet this person still eats his own tofu so persistently.

    Feel Li Yufeng's desire expand.

    Bai Yu looked at him helplessly.

    Anyway, for the safety of the baby in the womb, nothing can happen now.

    But looking at his pitiful look, Bai Yu couldn't bear it.

    "My wife, help me, you can use your hands..."

    "Do you want to use your legs?"

    After Bai Yu finished speaking, he realized that Li Yufeng was talking about using his hands...but he said legs.

    Very good, I cheated myself.

    "I knew it, wife, you are the best."

    Li Yufeng hugged Bai Yu, and even his eyes lit up.

    ......

    Li Yufeng finally stopped when Bai Yu's thigh was about to be worn out.

    Obviously nothing really happened, but it was more tiring than what really happened.

    Bai Yu was panting lightly, her eyes were closed and her whole body was so tired that she couldn't move. The physique of pregnancy is that it is easier to get tired than ordinary people, and now I have to be "tortured" by this person.

    He is exhausted.

    "Baby, I love you. I will definitely protect you and never put you in danger again."

    Li Yufeng's voice solemnly rang in Bai Yu's ear.

    He was not stingy at all in saying such love words.

    If someone had told him before that one day he would talk to another person in such a nasty way, he would have scoffed.

    But now even he himself did not expect that he would become like this.

Table of contents
bookmark

previous chapter
next page

front pagePC versionbookshelf

returnfront page[Quick Travel] Blackening the villain, pampering the heavens
turn off the lightseye protection
traditionalbigmiddleSmall
Chapter 50: I Am Master Alpha's Little Lover (20) (Page 2/2)
previous page
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    "Then remember to protect me well..."

    "Of course, I will definitely protect you."

    Bai Yu gently raised the corners of his mouth. Then slowly fell asleep.

    Li Yufeng didn't sleep, but put on his clothes and went out to his study.

    This time the king actually made such a small move to snatch Bai Yu away.

    It was impossible for Li Yufeng to act like nothing had happened.

    He has been the commander-in-chief for so many years, and he has never wanted to replace him.

    But the king challenged his bottom line again and again, almost forcing him to rebel.

    This time it actually moved Bai Yu.

    Li Yufeng's eyes narrowed all of a sudden, as expected he is so controlled by others, he might as well let the world be controlled by himself!

    At this moment, An Yu took a glass of water and walked up to Li Yufeng, a glint of darkness flashed in his eyes.

    "Yufeng, drink tea."

    "Yes. Put it down."

    Li Yufeng stared at the computer motionlessly, and did not intend to drink.

    An Yu was a little anxious.

    "Yufeng, this is the best new tea this year. I brewed it myself. You should try it."

    An Yu couldn't help but feel aggrieved. Before Bai Yu didn't come, he was the person Li Yufeng cared about most.

    No matter what he said or did, Li Yufeng would always be polite.

    Where would it be like now? Bai Yu was the only one in his eyes and mind.

    How could he be reconciled?

    Li Yufeng felt a little helpless seeing An Yu not leaving and looking at him eagerly. It's just a cup of tea.

    "Okay."

    He drank the cup of tea as he spoke.

    It's just that there seemed to be something wrong with the tea, and Li Yufeng felt dizzy after drinking the tea.

    Soon he was down.

    An Yu looked at Li Yufeng with some complacency.

    He never thought of betrayal, but if this continues, Li Yufeng will really belong to Bai Yu.

    He doesn't want it.

    So when Mo Fan made this suggestion to him, he was inevitably moved.

    Mo Fan said, let him stun Li Yufeng, then send Li Yufeng and Bai Yu to the palace together, and let the king marry him and Li Yufeng.

    It's a pity that An Yu is not a fool. The king hates Li Yufeng so much, how could he not kill him when he has this opportunity? The

    only person An Yu hates is Bai Yu, and the only one he wants to drive away is Bai Yu.

    So it is impossible for him to hand over Li Yufeng to the king, and he will not let Bai Yu follow Mo Fan. People like Bai Yu should go to the prison and be played to death by that group of trash! Why is he favored by nobles?

    An Yu's eyes were full of darkness, he walked behind Li Yufeng, and hugged his waist from behind. Then he put his head on Li Yufeng's broad back.

    "Yufeng, I like you so much, how can you like someone else? Now I will get rid of Bai Yu, so that he will completely disappear from this world from now on. You said that if you wake up and see Bai

    Yu That bastard Yu, who was played so ugly by a group of despicable criminals, would you still want him?"

    In An Yu's view, Li Yufeng liked Bai Yu only because of his looks.

    If Bai Yu was played so ugly, or even disfigured, then Li Yufeng wouldn't even look at him again.

    When the time comes, won't Li Yufeng be his own?

    But at this moment, Li Yufeng's cold voice sounded instantly.

    "An Yu, I never thought that your heart would be so dark. I have always trusted you so much."

    Li Yufeng suddenly opened his eyes and sat up from the desk.

    He grabbed An Yu's hand and threw him to the ground.

    The extremely terrifying pheromone burst out instantly. The strong coercion made An Yu unable to stand up.

    An Yu looked at everything in front of him in horror.

    The heart suddenly contracted!

    How could it be?

    The medicine he gave Li Yufeng was obviously so effective, why did Li Yufeng still wake up?

    Li Yufeng looked at the person in front of him with a gloomy expression.

    "An Yu. I knew there was something wrong with your tea."

    "How is it possible? You obviously trust me so much!"

    An Yu yelled out loudly. Li Yufeng always trusted him and never doubted him.

    An Yu's heart was full of pain. Why would he know?

    "Trust? It's because I trust you that I almost lost Bai Yu!"

    Li Yufeng took out a mobile phone and threw it directly on An Yu's body.

    It was An Yu's cell phone, and there was a text message in it, which was the one he sent to Earl Bai.

    An Yu's eyes widened suddenly, and his whole body was trembling, "Impossible, I deleted it."

    Li Yufeng sneered, "Don't you know it can be recovered?"

    Just thinking of Bai Yu almost left this world , until now his heart is still panicking.

    But he never thought that it was the person he trusted the most that caused all this!

    That's why he hated An Yu even more.

    Li Yufeng walked up to An Yu and lifted him up from the ground.

    This person whom he regarded as his own younger brother wanted to kill the person he loved most time and time again.

    How can he tolerate this?

    He will never let anyone hurt Bai Yu again!

    Li Yufeng's eyes looked at the person in front of him coldly, with angry hatred in his heart.

    "An Yu, since you like to go to prison and be teased by a group of criminals, then I'll let you try it yourself."

Table of contents
bookmark

previous page
next chapter

front pagePC versionbookshelf

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.2K 632 90
Originalβ€β€Œβ€Œβ€ŽChuangβ€Žβ€Œ / β€Žβ€Œβ€Œmaleβ€β€Œβ€Žβ€Žmaleβ€Žβ€Œβ€β€Œβ€Ž / Time Travel / Medium H / β€Žβ€ζ­£β€Œβ€Žβ€ŽDramaβ€β€Œβ€Žβ€Œβ€ / β€β€Œβ€Œβ€β€ŽηΎŽβ€Žβ€Œβ€Žβ€ Peopleβ€Œβ€sufferβ€Œβ€Œβ€β€Ž/ H has The heartthrob is swee...
49 19 17
Eseosa used to see him. As time went by, she noticed that she got to see him more than once. She longed for him, she dreamt of him, dreamt of a past...
636K 29.5K 66
"Pretty boy, surrender that body to us!" "Not even in hell!" Bai Yuan shouted as he ran away from the thugs. Suddenly, a bright light flashed before...
29 8 8
↳ ❝ Since I met him, he carries more anger and pain than a thousand armies could ever bear. He was betrayed, deceived and hurt. Believe me when I say...