No Salt

By flyergirl0519

I froze as I looked at Finn, my breath quickened as he looked back at me. His eyes saying, 'trust me' And I... More

Welcome!
♡Characters♡
●Prolog●
1- Summer Plans.
2- Babysitter
3- Standards Rise
4- Beach Fires
5- Welcome Home
6- Down Town
7- The Brookies
8- My Type
9- The Queen
10- Surf
11- Tide
12- Play with Fire
13- Woop Woop ◇ (thats the sound of the police)
14- Compras
15- Surfs Up Gentlemen
16- I Crossed a Fine Line
17- You're Different ◇
18- More than Just Roommates ◇
19- Brookies= Bad
20- the betrayal
21- silence
22- Not all Brookies are Bad
23- Torn
24- Alone ◇
25- Being a Brookie ◇
26- Middle Finger Up
27- I Don't Compete, I win
28- Thunder Rolls
29- That Night
30- High Off of You
31- Labels in my Mind
32- Saturday
33- Traitor
34- Honesty Prevents Hurt
35- 24 hours ◇
36- Comp Day pt. 1
37- comp day pt. 2
38- Noras Version ◇
39- Finns Version
41- Us.
42- No Salt

40- Congratulations

1.3K 31 5
By flyergirl0519

~Song: Everywhere Everything

I awoke slowly to the sunlight coming through my windows.

I pushed my face further into the corner of Finns neck, by doing so Finn instinctively wrapped his arms around me tighter.

"Morning your highness." Finn said his voice deep.

It wasn't a surprise, but different waking up next to him.

"Be quiet." I said, laughter behind my voice.

"What, you're the queen of the waves, the announcer said so." Finn replied

I laughed, rolling off of Finn and sitting on the side of the bed.

Finn sat up, I could tell his gaze was on me.

"What do you want for breakfast?" Finn asked moving to the edge of the bed.

I but my tongue to stop myself from replying 'you'

"Um, not that hungry. Maybe like toast and a smoothie." I said with a shrug.

Finn looked at me, getting up from the bed he stretched and I could easily see the muscle in his back.

"You sure? You're on a empty stomach remember." Finn looked at me with a smirk.

My face felt white for a moment, remembering last night.

"Fuck, I almost forgot." I said standing up from the bed.

I had a head ache, but it was one of the most mildest hangovers I'd ever had.

"Luke? Is he ok? There is no way the police didn't see what he was doing."

Finn walked over to his phone and picked it up.

"Yeah he texted me, got away with a warning. Josh is in jail though, for possession of drugs and assault."

I let out a thankful sigh, walking over to Finn.

He showed me the text from Luke on the group chat. 

Under it was a reply from Ryan "guys you should have seen the look on the officer face, he was like 'you did that to him? With your bare hands?' Josh was fucked upppp."

I scuffed, it being more of a small laugh. 

Finn laughed too before shutting off his phone.

"How about French toast? We can go to the dinner down the street." Finn offered.

I nodded my head.

"Yeah, that sounds good. Just let me get into something that matches." I said looking down at the off grey combination.

"Hey! I picked that out and I think it looks hot on you!" Finn defended picking up his shirt from the floor.

I felt my cheeks grow slightly red as Finn said that, and I moved to my dresser.

Pulling out a pare underwear, and a bra from the top drawer before moving to my closet to grab a sun dress.

Matching a shirt and a top honestly felt like too much work.

"Oh, I didn't know we were dressing fancy." Finn stated watching me pick out a yellow sun dress.

I shrugged, pulling my hair out of the bun Finn had put it in last night.

"Why not? It looks like a nice morning." I stated, walking over to my mirror to grab sandals.

"I'm not complaining, just debating if I brought any nice cloths." Finn shrugged, leaving my room.

I smirked to myself as he left, he was such a golden retriever.

Almost on que, Phelps walked into my room as I began changing into the dress.

"Morning cutie." I said watching as he crossed the floor and flopped down on my carpet.

"Man, you talk to Phelps nicer than you talk to me." Finn said walking into my doorway.

He was wearing black dress shorts and a yellow polo that matched my sun dress.

"You look like a country club kid." I said with a chuckle thinking of all the Easters we spent on the golf course.

"I think I look cute." Finn replied with a smile.

"You look like a basic white boy." I replied, slipping on my sandals.

Finn looked confused for a moment, looking down at his clothes before looking at himself in my mirror.

"No, basic white boys have blonde hair." Finn finally said causing me to laugh as I exited the room.

Finn flowed behind me, until we began walking in the sidewalk.

Like normal Finn took his spot closest to the road as we walked.

He nudged me for no reason, other than to grab my attention.

As we walked into the small Cafe Finn held the door for me.

As we sat down at the table a waiter immediately handed us waters.

"Well I'm lucky, both Champs at my table. What drinks can a I get for you guys?" The waiter asked with a smile on her face.

"Um two coffees" I replied smiling back.

She just nodded before walking away.

"I almost forgot about winning." Finn said with laughter behind his voice, "where the hell do I pick up the cash prize?"

I looked at him from acrossed the table with a smile.

"You didn't pick it up after the comp?" I asked.

Finn shook his head no and I began to laugh out loud.

"I didn't know! Everyone was yelling at each other, Josh was yelling, Kia was yelling. It was crazy." Finn defended.

"Well thats the brookies for you." I stated as the waiter put the coffee on the table.

I picked it up and drank it, knowing I needed the caffeine.

"Can I get any food started for the two of you?" I waiter asked, while I was drinking my coffee.

"Um French toast, for both of us."

"Ok, sides?"

"Bacon."

"Alright ill get that started for you two."

Finn sighed and leaned back in his seat, we were both still tired.

There was so much sleep we still had to make up from last night and with the competition.

I went to say my thoughts aloud, but Finns phone began to ring.

He picked it up.

And I could fairy hear the voice on the other line, I smirk knowing the voice well.

"Hello is this Finn Henry?"

"Yes, and this is?"

"Mr. Arnold, I'm the head of the O'Neal marketing and magazine profile team. If you have a moment, I'd like to speak to you about your surfing yesterday."

Finn shifted in his seat, looking up at me for a moment before his eyes sat on the table.

"Yeah, I have a moment. I'm in a restaurant so you'll have to excuse the other noises."

"Thats fine. I wanted to let you know that I was at the competition yesterday with a O'Neal representative and I saw your surfing while I was there. You're a real good surfer Finn, and you look good on camera."

I wanted to laugh as Finn looked shocked, hearing that he looked good on camera.

"Well, thank you." Finn said the surprise present in his voice.

"Listen, if it's ok with you... O'Neal would like to use some pictures of you for next weeks magazine as well as set up a permanent sponsorship deal."

A big smile crossed Finns face and his eyes lit up, it was well adorable.

"Yes, yes, you can use my photos for next weeks magazine. And I would love to set up a sponsorship." Finn replied.

"Alright, well thankyou Mr. Henry keep an eye out for your face in the digital and paper magazine. We'll be in touch in the next week about signing your contract and all the fine print involved."

"Alright sounds good." Finn replied

"Alright Finn, any questions before I hang up the phone?" Mr. Arnold asked

Finn thought for a moment, he looked at me making eye contact before looking off into the distance.

"Yeah, um do I have to be apart of any particular surf school to have the contract?" Finn asked.

This caught my attention fast, was Finn leaving the brookies?

"Well O'Neal prefers you to be unattached, just less hoops to jump through. But otherwise no, but if you're looking for an opinion on a new surf school... away from the Brookers Academy, why don't you ask Nora Baker. She is, after all, the one who recommended you to me."

Finn looked back at me in shock.

He studdard for a moment before speaking. At the same time the waiter placed French toast down in front of me and Finn.

"Um, yes I will do that. Thank you sir, goodbye."

Finn hung up the phone and looked at me in shock.

I couldn't tell if I should be worried or not.

"You told O'Neal about me?" Finn asked, his voice soft almost as if O'Neal was a secret.

"I just threw your name out." I said honestly, "it was your win and pretty boy looks that convinced him."

I said the last part with a smirk. 

Finn smiled as well, he scuffed slightly before cutting into his French toast.

"Well, what do I do now?" Finn asked before shoving a piece of French toast into mouth.

"I don't know, keep being you? Switch surf schools." I said, almost mumbling the last part.

"Done and done." Finn replied and I looked at him surprised. "Does Brady have room for another student? I'm thinking about going unattached."

I smiled, cutting into my own French toast.

"He'd gladly take you, you're gonna have to learn some Spanish though." I said

Finn nodded his head, a smile on his face.

God, he really was gorgeous. Even with the way the sun was hitting his brown hair now.

Everything about him was just perfect.

Words: 1566

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

324K 9.6K 26
Haley Sullivan knows where her future lies - in the surf town of Crescent Cove, California - and the only person who can help her chase her dreams is...
37.5K 1K 52
Apollo Quinn wants nothing to do with Nicolas Young. While 5 years ago, the two had been best friends, nowadays they live across the country from one...
58.8K 3.4K 74
"𝐖𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥, 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐨 𝐰𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞?" Starting her junior year, Lia DeMarco's pred...
3.4K 471 34
Two weeks. Two weeks of sun, sand and stress-free fun. At least that's the package Lizzie was sold. Little does she know, the package was a dream. A...