Clicked (YAN!DSMP x fallen an...

Por the_simpofyourdreams

~Being an angel is hard enough. God can be so picky when it comes to us, especially when your fathers a demon... Más

Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Love meter
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Love Meter
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Love meter
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Love meter
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Hi,

Chapter 1

3.5K 80 22
Por the_simpofyourdreams

{Name}'s pov

As I fell through the air, I could feel the wind falling out of my lungs. 

My wings were acting useless, as the flaps acting like a penguin trying to soar off. I'd never felt real fear until that moment. 

Where I felt like I was ripping through the air. 

And there I landed, with a "thump!" As the dirt moved away from my scattered self.

 I groaned in pain, taking a second before rolling over. A single tear fell from my face, the golden liquid all angels cried came out of my eyes unlike humans salty tears. 

I whimpered as I sat up, looking at my right wing to see a rip where a once well used wing was. 

"Shit.. no my wing!" I panicked, breathing becoming rapid and panicked. I quickly stood up to check on it. It looked healabel.

 I clamped my hands over my ears, screaming in frustration. 

"I HATE YOU MOTHER!" I cried out falling to my knees and sobbing out. 

"I- '' 

my breath hitched when an arrow shot right next to my head, missing by a bit but hitting the bark behind me.

 I felt helpless. 

I never learned how to fight well, I wasn't supposed to fight with my body in heaven. If I ever had to fight I'd fight with a dagger, slitting throats were always easier than a sword. 

But here I was, with nothing on me, new surroundings, and a broken wing. 

I was helpless. 

I scurried to my feet, watching the mysterious figure come out of the forest. His eyes were like an eagle staring at me, red fur covering his whole body. 

He was a fox, with the soul of a bird. 

I always had a weird thing for putting animals to people. And even with the hybrid's body being a fox, his soul sang differently. 

And of course I noticed. 

I hated to beg. I much preferred making people beg than myself. 

But he looked at me like I killed his mother.

  I had no other choice. 

"Please!" I pleaded, putting my hands up and looking at him.

 His bow quivered at the sound of my shaken voice, noticing my sliced wing and my begging form. "Spare me! I beg you I don't mean any harm!" I said as he looked at my eyes. 

My heart skipped a beat.

 It's like I could see his soul. 

And in him, I saw me. 

A wrong body given to the wrong soul. With a parent who puts work before their own child.

 And he saw himself in me. It's like our brains clicked, synchronized at the sight of each other. 

"Who are you." He demanded pointing his bow down now still suspicious but knowing I mean no harm. 

"I am {name}, an angel mother with a demon father, I-I'm 20, and I was kicked out of heaven." I rambled.. waiting for a second 

"...but my friends call me limbo."

 I say as his shoulders relaxed, now coming closer with a first aid kit in hand and a pink potion i didn't recognize. 

"My mother and I got into a fight, long story short she kicked me out because I need to "grow up."" I said, my voice still shaky. 

"I didn't do anything wrong. I just-" I breathed in letting him touch my wing. Pain spread through it as he surprisingly put the pink potion on it, wrapping it up in a white bandage. 

"Have mommy issues.." 

I joked finishing my sentence as he chuckled as well. "I'm Fundy, it's nice to meet someone new! By the way, what happened.. to your.." 

He asked, referring to my cut wing.

 "Ah! Falling isn't a very painless activity.. and I guess god would only hurt me on my way down so much.." I laughed scratching the back of my neck. 

"But did it really have to be my ass and my wing?" 

I muttered under my breath making the taller fox let out a hearty laugh, surpised at my colorful language.

 "I assumed angels couldn't swear?" 

"It's not really a sin, a lot of lower level angels do! But gods usually it's seen as "immature" so they don't."

 I tell him as he nods finishing up the bandages on my wing.

 "At least I know I'm not going to eternal damn nation for saying cock then!" 

He joked as I laughed with him. 

"I know this is sudden, but we have to get you out of this forest before the dream team finds you.." he looked down at me then my wing.

 "Especially since you're hurt."

He quickly walked away, me trailing behind him as we quickly walked.

 "Like dream XD?" 

"Who the fuck is dream XD?"

 "Oh never mind, you must be referring to clay." 

"I have no clue who clay is..'' 

I took a moment to l think while we walked, wondering what had changed.

 "I have a lot to catch up on since I have last checked up onto this world..'' I say as he looks back at me strangely, telling me to continue. 

"Well! God has three children, and three worlds for those children! I just so happened to get to grow up with the ruler of world three! Which is this one. So ya know the only time I checked in on it was when it was first created because I thought it was boring."

 Fundy looked at me and laughed, making me smile that he wasn't weirded out.

 "So you got stuck in the world you found boring?" I nodded as he laughed more. It was impressive how calm he was about it, they must get a lot of weird shit here. 

Maybe an angel wasn't the weirdest thing. 

We walked for around 20 minutes before I was met with a large black wall out of the forest, yellow, lining it with a shooter's tower at the top. 

"Home sweet l'manberg!" Fundy stated happily as I failed to not let out a laugh. 

"L'manberg?" I asked pitifully as Fundy nodded, rolling his eyes. 

"Tommy named it, you'll meet him in a sec." He told me, climbing the wall as I also did.

 I was impressed at how agile he was, but he was a fox so I don't know why I was surprised. Because the most shocking thing was how I did that with a broken wing.

 As I got to the top the wind finally blew the hair out of my face. 

And in the warming sunset, a beautiful nation was set ablaze with the sunlight's beautiful rays. Green grass and buildings covered the ground, me breathing in and out as I looked over the town. 

A young blond with braces on smiled as he messed around with a brunette child, a more mature brunette with a guitar strapped around his back looking at the two like an annoyed adult.

 Another brunette in the back giggling as they watched the young ones mess with the older one. They giggled, swinging their legs as they sat on a log. Sunglasses blocked their eyes, with the reflection of the sun bouncing off of them. 

A lake with a van sat inside the walls of the building, and a sense of home radiated from inside the walls.

 "Wow this is..." 

"beautiful."

 Fundy finished off, smiling at me as I smiled back. Again we just..

...

Clicked.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

50.8K 1.4K 26
Discontinued until further notice. Sorry. "ᴡʜᴏᴀ! ᴡʜᴏᴀ! ᴡʜᴏᴀ! ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏɪɴɢ, ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇ-ᴍᴀᴋᴇʀ? ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢ ʜᴇʀᴇ, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ?" ᴀ ᴛʀᴀᴜ...
2.2K 68 13
unfinished w/ notes explaining what happened <3 cc!George's exact life but what if he had a daughter. That's it. That's the whole fic. ❝ 𝘋𝘳𝘦𝘢�...
440K 15.3K 53
You were never one for change. For half your life, all you've done is keep your head down and never reach up. But when you meet a ragtag revolutionar...
62K 651 12
[ COMPLETED ] - hope /hōp/ a feeling of expectation and desire for a certain thing to happen. Yandere ! Dreamsmp x Child ! reader ; oneshots ( beacau...