Supernatural II: Resurgence (...

Per LayceJ25

It has been 8 years since the fated battle between Michael and Lucifer, that ended with Sam dragging both the... Més

Author's Note
Exile On Main Street
Back In Business?
Two And A Half Men
The Third Man
Live Free Or Twi-Hard
Clap Your Hands If You Believe...
Like A Virgin
The French Mistake
Weekend At Bobby's
My Heart Will Go On...
Frontierland
Mommy Dearest
Let It Bleed
Defending Your Life
Plucky Pennywhistle's Magical Menagerie
Time After Time
Party On, Garth
The Girl With The Dungeons And Dragon Tattoo
Reading Is Fundamental
We Need To Talk About Kevin
Hunteri Heroici
A Little Slice Of Kevin
Torn And Frayed
LARP And The Real Girl
As Time Goes By
Everybody Hates Hitler
Trial And Error
Goodbye Stranger
Taxi Driver
Pac-Man Fever
The Great Escapist
Clip Show
Sacrifice
I Think I'm Gonna Like It Here
Devil May Care
Slumber Party
Dog Dean Afternoon
Bad Boys
Rock And A Hard Place

All Dogs Go To Heaven

550 16 4
Per LayceJ25

*(y/n)'s POV*

Dean was grilling some ribs and burgers as Ben and Peyton were setting up the picnic table. The kids and I were gathering up the bread, toppings for the burgers, the mashed potatoes and corn on the cob to bring out and set it on the table.

Like we promised to Bobby, we spent the remaining weeks of summer with the kids before they had to go back to school. We did out best to make up for not being around for most of the summer for the kids, so we stayed home while Bobby had the Malfoy's and other hunters do the hunting.

Today was their last day of freedom and we decided on having a picnic on this nice warm day. After getting the table set up, Peyton and I played with the kids with some water guns while Ben was helping Dean with the food.

"I'm gonna getcha!" Peyton said to the kids as they squeal and run. Then Ryder sprays some water at me then giggles. "Gotcha, Momma!" He said, giggling. "Oh, yeah? Well..." I said then I sprayed water at him. "I got you too!" I shouted and he squeals and giggles and we continue to play.

"Okay, food's ready!" Dean calls out, him and Ben placing the food on the table, and we head over to the table and began to eat our meal. "I know we were gone for most of the summer, kids. But, uh...I hope these last few weeks made up for them." Dean tells Ryder and Claire. "Yeah, it does." Ryder said. "Yeah, we were upset that you guys were gone alot but...we get it. Being an adult sucks." Claire said and we laugh. "Yeah, yeah, it does." Dean said. 

Then I look over at Peyton. "Peyton, you got all of your supplies ready for school?" I asked her. Peyton decided to complete her last year of school here; so with the help from Bobby, we were able to get her transferred and enrolled at school. Sad thing is she won't be hunting with us for the year but I was proud of her for being responsible. And she told me she would drop the kids off to school as she headed to high school.

"Yeah...everything's packed and ready." She said and I nod. "I'm kinda sad that I had to leave my friends but...I'll just be glad to have this last year of school done." Peyton said. "I'm also sorry for not...you know helping you guys out." She said and Dean waves his hand, vaguely. "Hey, it's okay. Ben, (y/n) and I got this. You just finish school first." Dean tells her and she smiles. "Thanks, guys." She said.

"Well, isn't this a nice family gathering." A voice said and we all turn and see Crowley standing by the backdoor of the house. "Hello, lovebirds." Crowley greets us and Dean and I glare at him. Of all days to drop by, he had to come over this day.

"You two made beautiful kids." Crowley said once we made it inside the house, the kids stayed outside and ate their dinner. Then he looks over at Dean. "Must've gotten their looks from their mother." He said, smirking. "What do you want, Crowley?" Dean asked. "Can't an old friend drop by and say hi?" Crowley asked as he leans against the kitchen counter. 

"Not when that old friend threatened a good friend of ours to take him to hell." I growled as I fold my arms across my chest. "And of all days to barge in on us, why today?" Dean asked him. "Well...Good news! I've got a job for you." He said. "I'm gonna say this once. You can take your job and shove it up your ass." Dean threatened him. "But you don't even know what it is." Crowley said, looking a bit offended.

"If it’s from you, then it's bad." I said and Crowley looks between us. "Look, I'm sending you –" he started to say but Dean said. "No." 

"Beg pardon?" Crowley asked him, surprised. "I've done some shady stuff in my time, but I am not doing this. No." said Dean. "Ten quid says you will." Crowley said then he places a finger on his chin, as if he was scheming. "How would you feel if I....visited your kids while you two aren't there to protect them?" Crowley said, in a threatening undertone, and my heart drops as Dean glares at him.

"It'll be the last mistake you'd ever make." Dean growled at him. "Well, then, if you don't want me to harm your darlin' children, then do this one job for me and I'll leave them alone. And since I'm in such a generous mood, I'll let you two enjoy the rest of today with them. But come tomorrow, you two better crack on with it." He said and Dean and I exchange a look.

"Look, the job is very simple. All I want is for you two to find me an alpha." Crowley said and he puts a newspaper down on the table. "Businessman found dead in his car – chest ripped open..." He said and I pick up the newspaper, the headline read. Businessman Falls Victim to Animal Attack.

"...heart missing. Sounds like?" Crowley asked. "Werewolf." I said. "No, it's not a full moon." Dean said and Crowley scoffs. "Werewolves turning on the full moon – so '09." he said. "Well, things with monsters have been out of whack for a while now, I guess." I muttered. "It could be about Eve." Dean said and I look over at Crowley.

"Why do you want this alpha so bad?" I asked him. "Let's just say he and I had a deal and he didn't hold up his end of the bargain. So he owes me." Crowley said and I shake my head at this. "So, it's settled then. You bag the howler, bring it home to papa. See you soon, lovebirds." He said and he disappears.

"I didn't miss him at all." I said and Dean sighs. "Me either." He said.

"So, the vic's a real class act. Owned a bunch of slum-grade apartments. Couple houses, too." I tell Dean, looking at my laptop, as he and I sit on our bed that night. We had just finished putting the kids to bed and told Ben and Peyton goodnight before we came in here and I began to research this stupid job Crowley wants us to do.

"So this is it? This is – this is what you're gonna do?" Dean asked me. "What am I doing?" I asked him. "Crowley. He's so far up our asses we're – we're – we're coughing sulfur, but you – you're just gonna work the case?" Dean asked. "Well, he just threatened the lives of our children. What else are we supposed to do?" I said to him. "I know it's just...working for a demon now. I don't like it." He said, upset.

"Look...this is a crap situation. I get it. But, Dean, we don't have a choice. I don't want that son of a bitch near our kids." I said. "Yeah, I know." He grumbles. "Look, we quickly get this job done and then we come back home and have Crowley off of our asses." I tell him and he nods in agreement.

The next day, Dean, Ben and I, the three of us in our FBI suits, walk past a coroner’s vehicle towards a detective, who is standing next to the body and two men who are ready to move it. "Okay." I hear one of the men said. "I got it." the second man said and they lift the body and carry it away. 

Peyton stayed at home and said she'd watch over the kids and made sure that they would get to school when she did.

"How you doing? Agents Holt, Wilson and Neff." Dean introduced to the Detective as we show him out badges. "Feds?" the Detective said, confused. "Yeah." Ben and I said.

"What are the Feds doing here?" the Detective asked us. "Oh, we're specialists. They call us in to answer the questions of mouth-breathing dick monkeys." Ben said and Dean, the Detective and I look at Ben.

"So, you gonna walk us through this, or, uh..." Ben said and the Detective sighs. "Dock worker. Guy on the morning shift found him – chest ripped wide open." he said. "Same as the body in the car?" I asked. "Yeah, second one in two days." the Detective said.

"Internal organs missing on both vics? Like their hearts?" Ben asked him. "Uh...looks like it, yeah. How'd you know?" the Detective asked him and I speak up. "So, this guy, he – he have any enemies?" I asked, changing the subject. "Yeah, plenty, but, uh, I don't think it was a wolf or possibly a cougar that had a beef with the guy. You do realize these were animal attacks?" the Detective said. 

"An animal out here. What, you think it came for the sailing?" Dean asked and the Detective stares at him. 

The next day, Dean and I were asleep at the motel until we woke up to see Ben was on his laptop. "All right. So, we know that werewolves are basically ID gone wild, right? I mean, whoever they hate, they kill when they wolf out. So, I've been playing connect the victims." Ben tells us.

"And?" Dean and I asked, wiping the sleep out of our eyes, as Ben puts his paperwork into a briefcase. "And I think I found a common denominator. So come on. Uh..." Ben said and he tosses us some ID's. "Get the lead out, huh?" he tells us. "Let us get dressed, Robocop." Dean tells him as we get up.

I pull out my phone and saw a text from Peyton and I read it.

Everything went well. Kids had a good first day back. And you'll be happy to know that I made sure everything is safe and secure. I even had Bobby come help me..

I give a proud smile and text her back.

​​​​Glad to hear. We just woke up. And we might be on this case a bit longer. Tell the kids their dad and I love them. And also to behave.

I put away my phone, got up and got ready for the day.

Later, we pulled up and park outside a house. Ben gets out carrying a gun, which he puts into the back of his pants, and Dean and I follow him. We walk to the house and knock at the door, then a woman carrying a young boy answers.

"Yes, can I help you?" She asked and we show her our ID. "Is Cal Garrigan at home? We've got a few questions we'd like to ask him." Ben said. "Yeah. Um, come in." the woman said, with a smile, and she leads us into her house.

Once inside, she sets the boy down in the kitchen and hands him a toy while a German Shepherd is lying on a dog bed. "Honey, um, why don't you go play in your room for a little while, okay?" the woman tells her child and she clears toys from the kitchen table.

"Excuse the mess. Please sit." She said as she gestures to a table. "Oh, it's alright, ma'am. We understand. We have kids of our own." I said as I gesture between me and Dean while we sat down.

"Um...can I get you guys anything?" she asked us. "No, thank you. Um, so Cal is your boyfriend?" Dean asked. "That's right." the woman replied. "And where is he?" Dean asked her. "Uh, sleeping, I think." she said, thinking. "You mind telling him up and at 'em? He's got some guests." said Dean. "Yeah. Yeah, of course." she said. 

She starts to leave the room, but stops as Cal clears his throat and enters, with a hand to his head. "Cal..." she said as the German Shepherd growls and barks once. "Lucky, shh!" Cal said and Lucky growls again.

"These are Agents..." The woman goes to explain but I finish her sentence. "Holt, Neff and Wilson. Morning...ish." I said. "Hey. What's this?" Cal asked us, although he looked hungover. "You out late last night, Cal?" Dean asked him as Cal pours himself some coffee. "Just, uh, you know, a couple beers with friends." he said.

"How many's a couple?" I asked. "I don't know. Three, four tops." Cal said, shrugging. "If all you had was beer, then how come you're sweating vodka? And looks to me like you slept in those clothes. Am I right?" Ben asked him. "I don't know. I – I guess." Cal said, unsure.

"So what you're saying is, you got blind drunk, you blacked out. Something tells me this isn't the first time." Dean said. "So, Cal, truthfully, who knows what you've really been up to at night?" Ben asked him.

"Look, what's this about?" asked Cal. "We're investigating the death of Ronald Garrigan." I tell him and Cal seemed taken aback. "My brother?" he asked and he and his girlfriend look at each other and she shrugs.

"Sorry for your loss." Dean said. "Yeah, I thought that was some kind of animal attack." Cal said, sounding a bit cold about it. "No love lost between the two of you, huh?" Ben asked him. "Look, we had our differences, I guess. You love your brother, of course, but...Ron had a lot of problems. He was, uh, volatile." Cal said.

"Last time he was here, you called the cops?" Ben asked. "Yeah, look, he came in here all messed up, and he was yelling. He shoved Mandy. So, yeah, I called the cops. I don't see how that has to do with –" Cal said but Ben continues. "Your landlord was found dead this week. Were you aware of that?" he asked. "Saw it in the papers. Why?" Cal asked.

"Well, you two were pretty far behind on your rent, right? He had sent eviction papers?  Ben asked. "I – I'm sorry. That was an animal attack." the woman said. "Funny enough, yeah – both of 'em were." Ben said, suspiciously, as he looks at Cal.

"So, great, great. Yeah, guys. What in the hell do you think I had to do with 'em?" Cal asked, obviously getting mad. "Just following procedure. Had to ask. You two have a good day." I tell them and the boys and I get up and walk out of the house.

"So, Cal's a prince." I commented, sarcastically, as we walk towards the Impala. "Yeah, doesn't even know where he was last night." said Dean. "Bag him now?" Ben asked and Dean shakes his head. "No. We make sure." He said. "Really?" Ben asked. "Before we hand him over to a lifetime of demon rape? Yeah, really." Dean said and we get into the car and drive away.

That night, we pulled up and parked near a garage next to a fix-it business, on the other side of a hedge. Men were arriving in their vehicles as the door to the garage rolls up. Someone turns on the lights and we see that the garage is furnished like a bar with a juke box and pool table.

"Boy, Cal just doesn't know when to quit." Ben commented. "Three scuzzy bars, one scuzzy strip club, a chili-dog joint, seven or eight nightcaps, and now...scotches in the library. I'm getting cirrhosis just watching this. Other than that, we got squat." Dean said. "Let's just see." I said as the men in the garage are laughing and music is playing. Cal and another man grab pool cues.

We sat there all night watching the men do nothing but drink and play pool, which was boring to say the least. "Boys, sun's up." I tell them and two men leave the garage while kthers are sitting around the table.

"This guy's still on two legs. In theory. He ain't wolfing out." Dean said. "Well, not tonight, anyway." Ben grumbles "Let's head back. We can re-attack this in a couple hours." Dean said and he starts the Impala and we drive away.

Later, we, in our suits, came back to the garage as Cal was found dead. We watched as his body is being zipped into a body bag on a wheeled stretcher. "I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that it's not Cal." Dean said and I scoffed a bit. "Masterful deduction, Sherlock." I said, sarcastically.

"I mean, a werewolf attack in daylight? This whole thing is just weird." Dean said. "Dogs and cats living together – mass hysteria." Ben said and Dean smirks a bit. "So, you know this means that we're down to one suspect, right?" I asked them. "I know." Dean and Ben said.

"I mean, Mandy is right at the deep end of the vic pool. But...are we really gonna have to shove her in the trunk, serve her up to Crowley?" I asked. "We have to (y/n). Ain't got much of a choice." Dean said and I sighed. "Yeah, I know.

Few minutes later, the three of us walk across the street towards Mandy. "Ma'am." Dean said as we approach her. "Agents. What are you doing here?" she asked us. "Nobody called you?" Ben asked her.
"Called me about what?" Mandy said, confused, and the boys and I share a look before we lead her inside.

"I'm sorry. I just can't believe it." Mandy said to us upset after we sat down at her table and told her what happened. "I'm really very sorry." Dean said. "Ma'am, I know this isn't the best time, but we'd like you to come with us." Ben said and Mandy looks up at us.

"Why? You think I have something to do with this? With Cal?" she asked us. "Of course not. We just got a few questions – i's and t's, mostly." I said. "I, uh...Could we do it later?" she asked. "I'm afraid not." Ben said and Mandy looks at him, who stares back unmoved.

"Oh. Uh – uh, my kid has the flu, um, and he was up all night, so –" Mandy said. "Well, is there a neighbor or a friend who can watch him while you're gone?" Ben asked but something at what she said caught my attention.

"I'm sorry. You said your boy was up all night?" I asked her. "Uh, yeah." she said. "Were you with him all night?" I asked her. "Um – uh – well, I had, um, half an hour of sleep, maybe." she replied.

"Can I talk to your son?" I asked her. "Why?" Mandy asked. "Yeah, what difference does that make, Agent Neff?" Ben asked me. "Trust me. It's important." I said to him, firmly, then I turn back to Mandy. "Please?" I asked her.

"Well, it wasn't her." I said as the boys and I walk out of Mandy's house, towards the Impala. "You don't know that." Ben said. "She's got an alibi. I mean, I doubt a kid would lie. Plus, you don't know what it's like when you're a parent and have sick kids. It can be exhausting." I tell Ben. "She's right." Dean said and Ben sighs.

"Fine." He grumbles. "Look, all I'm saying is that between this and the daylight attacks, something's not adding up. I'm not just gonna hand her over to Crowley until we figure out what. You understand?" I said to Ben and he nods. "Okay. Okay. I understand." he said and I nod. "Okay, how 'bout you boys go check out Cal's crime scene, see if we're missing anything. I'll come back and keep an eye on Amanda." I said.

"You sure? By yourself?" Dean asked me and I look over at him. "Dean, I know how to do my job. I can handle it." I tell him and he stares at me then sighs. "Okay, but the moment things go south..." he said and I roll my eyes. "I will call upon my big strong hero to come and save me, I know, I know...." I said, sarcastically, and I get into the car as does Dean and Ben.

That night, I was leaning against a playground equipment, watching the house. I could jusg see Lucky’s head through a window before he lowers his head and disappears from sight. Suddenly, a naked man straightens up in the spot where Lucky was and stretches. "The hell?!" I exclaimed as I grab my binoculars. The man walks out of the room then he reappears, wearing clothes.

I duck behind a wall as he leaves the house and crosses the street to the park then stops, sniffs the air and looks around before continuing across the park as I watch from behind a wall. The man, or Lucky, swings himself over a fence then walks up to a large man who was waiting under a tree.

The other man gesticulates forcefully with an arm as he speaks to Lucky then walks away. I go to grab my gun as Lucky walks slowly back across the park. Lucky stops to sniff the air again and I flatten myself against the wall and stay still.

Then I look over to see Lucky taking off running across the park and I go to follow him. Lucky swings over a fence at the far side of the park, then reaches for his jacket. Then I see Lucky turn into dog form and runs along a path. I stop to pick up the clothes he left and then drop them before continuing the chase. 

At that moment, I hear a car slamming on their breaks and, putting my gun away, I make my way to see a man and a woman lifting Lucky into their wagon. "We gotta find a vet." I hear the man tell the woman as they get into their car.

"Hey!" I shouted as I run towards the station wagon, waving my arms. "Wait, wait, wait! Wait, wait! Mister! Hey, mister, wait! That's my dog!" I shout but the station wagon drives away. "That's my dog." I said, lamely, and I sighed then pull out my phone.

*3rd Person POV*

Dean is sitting on the edge of a bed, talking on his cellphone, while Ben was sitting on the second bed, reading. "Okay, well you two be good for Peyton, okay?" Dean said into the phone. "When do you think you, Mom and Ben will be back?" Ryder asked him. "Uh...maybe a couple days, we hope. But we will let you know when we're heading back." Dean said. "Okay." The kids said and Dean took noticed that they hadn't sound upset about them being gone.

Were they now used to them being gone, or were they just acting fine to not upset him or (y/n) or did they somehow know what they do?

But before Dean could think more on it, he heard another call coming in. He looks and sees the caller ID is (y/n). "Hey, kids your mother is calling. So I need to get off here." He said. "Okay, Daddy. We'll talk to you later!" Claire said. "Alright. Bye kids. Love you two." Dean said. "Love you too!" The kids said and Dean hangs up and answers (y/n)'s call.

"Hey." Dean said. "Hey, it's me." (Y/n) said. "Well, Ben and I got bupkis here." Dean said. "I definitely got something. It ain't a werewolf, for one." she said as she retrieves her bag from next to the garbage can. "Yeah, what is it?" Dean asked her. "Skinwalker." (Y/n) said and Dean furrows his brow.

"A skinwalker? As in..." he asked and (y/n) speaks over him. "As in, the family dog seriously needs a neuter." she said and Ben looks over at him. "Wow. I haven't heard of a skinwalker in years." Dean said as he reaches for John’s journal. "I'm actually a little rusty on the profile." he said. "You and me both. Uh, I just got the low down from Bobby. They can change anywhere, anytime. Skinwalkers infect you with a single bite. Otherwise, they're basically a werewolf cousin – silver will drop 'em, they chow hearts like snausages." (y/n) said.

"So what happened? Did you catch him?" Dean asked her. "Not exactly. But I have some idea where he might be." she said as she walks on.

*(y/n)'s POV*

Dean, Ben and I walk into a room, at the animal hospital, containing dogs in cages and we go up to the one that contained Lucky. "Hiya, Lucky. Bad dog." Dean said, in a fake cheery voice, and he crouches down in front of Lucky’s cage.

"First things first." Dean said and he holds up his gun and takes out the magazine. "You see this? This is silver. Don't say I didn't warn you." he warns as he puts the magazine clip back in the gun. "Okay, time to go. Now, we can either do this the easy way –" Dean said and I hold up a pair of jeans. "Or the hard way." Dean said as Ben holds up a chain. Lucky whines a bit then barks at us.

Later, we got Lucky, now in his human form, tied to a chair with a rope reinforced with chain. Bem sits on another chair and Dean and I on the edge of a bed. "Well, I got to tell you, Lucky, you got us stumped. I mean, why shack up with the family? Is it a kinky thing? Do you like to play with your food?" Ben asked, with sarcasm, but Lucky stays silent.

"Roll over, Lucky. Speak." Ben said. "Go to hell." Lucky spat and Ben glares at him. "Look..." Ben said as he gets up and picks up a knife from the desk. "...how about I take this silver knife, and start carving some dog until you behave?" Ben asked, threateningly. "You do what you got to do." said Lucky and Ben approaches him but Dean holds up a hand to stop him.

"Hang on, Ben." Dean said then he turns to Lucky. "Listen, you don't have to tell me why you're with the family. I get it." Dean said. "Oh, you do, do you?" Lucky asked, with a sneer. "You killed every threat that came near them. You care about them, in your own whack-a-doodle kind of way. It's obvious." Dean said.

"What I want to know is, who was that guy you were kibitzing with? He a skinwalker, too?" I asked Lucky and he looks between us. "Look, I can't say anything." he said. "But if you don't, then you're gonna put the girl and the little boy in danger. And sooner or later, all this crap is gonna come for them. Now, look –" Dean said then he stands up. "We don't give a rat's ass about you. We want to help them. That's our angle. That's it."

Lucky looks at him, then me then Ben and sighs at this. "Yeah, that guy, he's a...whatever it is I am. And he's not the only one." he admits. "How many are you?" Ben asked him. "About 30. We were all -- we were kind of recruited." Lucky said. "Recruited?" I said, confused. "Yeah. Me, I was living on the streets. They found me. They told me one small bite, I'd be strong, I'd be fast." Lucky said.

"Sniffing people's butts? Yeah, that's a real step up." Dean grumbles. "Well, it was for me." said Lucky. "Where is this little Scooby gang of yours?" Dean asked him. "Everywhere. We're out there finding families, and once they take us in, we lay low." Lucky said.

"Lay low? What the hell's that mean?" I asked. "Well, we're waiting for the word." Lucky replied. "What word?" Dean asked. "Once we're settled, we get the signal...and we all turn on our families. We change them, all in one night. 30 becomes 150." Lucky said. "God, you're a sleeper cell." Dean said, stunned. "Yeah, well, that's one way to say it." Lucky said. 

"So you're waiting for word from who? Who organized you?" Ben asked him. "There's a pack leader." Lucky said. "Your Alpha?" I asked and Lucky looks at me, confused. "What's an Alpha?" he asked. "The – the first skinwalker, the strongest." I explain. "Well, he's plenty strong, but, no, I – I don't think so. I'm pretty sure there's guys like him in other towns. We're not the only pack out there." He replied.

"Fantastic. Then you can help us stop him." Dean said. "Oh, no, I can't. No." Lucky said, shaking his head. "Yes, you can." said Dean. "No, you guys don't get it. No one can. These guys who turned me – they're ruthless." Lucky said, a bit panicked.

Ben whistles and holds up a ball, then throws it. "Ben, not helping." I tell him. "Fetch this, dick." Lucky growls at Ben. "Listen to me." Dean said, firmly, and he crouches down in front of Lucky. "What are you gonna do to that family, really? You gonna put your jaws around that little boy's throat? Clamp down, listen to him cry for his mom? 'Cause I'm gonna guess that these are the only people who in your pathetic life have ever showed you any kindness. So it's either that...or you can help us stop it." Dean said and Lucky stares at him, wide-eyed.

"So...How are we supposed to get near something that can smell us a hundred yards off?" Ben asked us after we had parked under a bridge and Dean and I take some weapons out of the trunk. "We don't." Dean said as he opens a case of rifles.

"The pack leader. We're taking him down?" Ben asked us. "Yeah. Got a better idea?" Dean asked. "No." Ben said, shaking his head as I sigh. "Crowley's not gonna be too happy about that." I said. "Who gives a rat's ass? We let that thing live one second, and it sends out that psychic dog whistle and phew!" Dean said as he does a hand motion.

"You're right. I just hope that he..." I said and Dean places a hand on my shoulder. "He won't get near the kids. I'll make sure of it." Dean said and we share a look before I nod. Then he grabs the rifle case and walks away. Ben and I pick up a bag each, I close the trunk and walk after Dean.

*3rd Person POV*

Lucky, still in human form, waits outside a building with a large roller door. Dean is watching through the sights of a rifle from a nearby roof. Ben and (y/n) sit near Dean and Ben fiddles with silver bullets.

"He looks nervous, right?" Ben asked. "Wouldn't you be?" Dean asked. "Yeah, but...He might double-cross us. I mean, he's got to realize that's his best bet, if he wants to keep breathing." Ben said. "Nah, he'll go through with it." (Y/n) said. "You mean 'cause he loves that family?" Ben asked her. "Yeah." She said and Ben let's out a heavy sigh just as a vehicle pulls up.

"Here we go." Dean said and (y/n) stands up and looks through her binoculars, as Ben looks through his binoculars. Three men get out of the vehicle as the roller door to the building opens and three more men come out. "That big guy, the driver – that's the guy Lucky met in the park." (y/n) said and Dean looks through the rifle sights at a bald man, who is behind another man.

"And there's El Jefe." He said. "Take him out." Ben said. "It's not clean. We got one shot at this – literally." Dean tells him as the bald man walks over to Lucky, looks at him and shakes his head. Another man escorts Mandy and her son out of the back of the vehicle.

"Oh no." (Y/n) whispers. "Take the shot." Ben said. "I'm trying! She's in the way." Dean said. "Damn it." Ben growls. Through the rifle sights, Dean watches the bald man put an arm around Lucky and lead him inside as Lucky looks back at Mandy and her son.

"Come on, come on, come on. Ahh." Dean whispers but with everyone now inside the building, a man closes the roller door. Dean lowers the rifle. "So, plan B?" (y/n) asked. "We've got one?" Dean asked her.

Inside, Mandy is holding her son in her arms, as she looks around at the men in fear. "Please, whatever you want. Just please let my son go." she pleads as the bald man whispers to the large man next to him. The large man walks over to Lucky.

"Look, man, there's nothing I can do. The boss is pissed. These murders that you've been doing? You didn't ask for permission! Now you're gonna screw up the whole damn plan. I tried to warn you." He said. "I know. I'm sorry." Lucky said.

"There – there's been a mistake. T-This has got nothing to do with us." Mandy said and the large man looks at her. "It has everything to do with you, sister." he said and Lucky turns to the man. "Hey." he whispers and the large man looks at him.

"So, you with us or not?" the man asked Lucky. "Yes, of course I am." Lucky said. "Fine. Prove it. Turn them. Now. Both of 'em, while we watch, Or I'll kill you all." the large man threatens. "Oh, my..." Mandy cries then the large man sniffs the air.

"What is that?" He asked as Ben and (y/n) step out from behind a partition and shoot the bald men. Mandy gasps as Dean shoots with the rifle from some distance away. Mandy and her son take cover as Dean, Ben and (y/n) continue to shoot. Two of the men run and Ben and (y/n) chase after them.

"Mommy!" The boy cried and Mandy holds him. "It's okay." she said and Lucky crouches down in front of her. "Mandy! Come on, come on." Lucky tells her. "Who are you? I don't even know you!" Mandy exclaims. "Yes, you do. Trust me, I'm trying to help. Come on, come on!" Lucky said and he leads them away, Dean watches them through his rifle sights.

Ben and (y/n) chases after two of the men and shoots repeatedly. "Dean!" (y/n) shouts while Lucky opens the door to a small room. "Get in." He tells Mandy and her son. "But I don't –" Mandy said but Lucky shouts. "Get in!"

Mandy and her son enter the room and Lucky closes the door behind them. "Bolt it! Bolt it!" He tells her and Mandy locks the door.

The two men Ben and (y/n) were looking for, were hiding behind some equipment.
Mandy pushes her son under a desk. "Here, baby, go under here. Okay, stay there, honey. You'll be safe." she tells him once he hides. Then she looks through the door’s window at Lucky.

"Ben." (Y/n) said as she shows him what she discovered, a couple of pile of clothes where the two men were. They walk past the clothes as two Doberman appear around a corner behind them.

A wolf trots up behind Dean and snarls. Dean tries to turn, but his rifle is stuck in a grill. The wolf leaps at him and Dean fires his handgun. A naked man with a gunshot wound in his back lies face down on the ground.

Ben and (y/n) continue to search the building as the two Doberman follow them.

"You're protecting them? After what I did for you? I gave you your life back!" the large man asked Lucky, angrily, as he walks up to him and Dean watches through the rifle sights. "Them? You're nothing to them. You're a dog." the large man growls and Lucky punches him in the face, making the large man laugh.

"I-I was gonna turn them. But now I'm gonna kill 'em." He said and he punches Lucky, sending him flying into the office door and shattering the glass. Mandy screams.

The two Dobermans growl and run at Ben and (y/n), who shoot them as they leap. Two naked men with gunshot wounds in their backs lie face down on the ground.

Lucky gets to his feet then looks back at Mandy. Then he transforms into his dog form and barks at the Large man. "Lucky?!" Mandy exclaims, shocked, as Lucky continues to bark.

"So you think this is gonna be a dogfight?" the large man asked and he takes out a gun. "I got a better idea." he said and he shoots Lucky, who yelps. The large man advances on Lucky, who lies on the ground whimpering. Dean watches through the rifle sights, looking for a clear shot.

"Silver bullet, Lucky." the large man said and Dean shoots him, making him fall to the ground dead near another of the men who was shot earlier. Ben and (y/n) approach and look at Lucky, who is still lying on the ground. Ben then checks his magazine clip and moves around some drums to a better position to shoot.

"Ben!" (Y/n) said as she goes after him. But by the time he raises his gun, Lucky is gone, with only a pool of blood remaining on the ground. Mandy watches Ben and (y/n) from behind the shattered glass of the office door.

*(y/n)'s POV*

I was carrying a bag of take-out food and Ben and Dean were holding drinks. "I'll never look at a dog the same. Maybe we need to check Ace." Dean said and I give him a look. "I doubt he is a skinwalker, honey. We got him when he was a few weeks old." I said and Dean shrugs.

"Makes you wonder, though, huh?" Dean asked us. "What?" Ben and I asked as we sit at a picnic table near a river. "How many packs are out there. What if they're all just waiting for the signal, you know?" Dean asked, shrugging.

I shrug as we gather our food from the bag. Once we get the food, I stop and stare at my burger. "What's wrong?" Dean asked me and I sighed. "Dean, I really think we should tell the kids about what we do." I said and Dean sighs. "I mean, we didn't catch the Alpha for Crowley and he might come after the kids. We need to move somewhere else, somewhere they can be safe..." I pleaded but Dean shakes his head.

"No, absolutely not. They're fine where they are." He said, firmly. "But Dean..." I said. "(Y/n), no! They don't need to know about this. They're happier not knowing." He said and I sighed again. "Look, I can call Bobby and he can go over to the house and he can keep an eye out for Crowley til we get back. Okay?" Dean tells me.

We share a look and I huff out a breath, shake my head then shrug. "Okay...whatever." I grumbled as I pick at my food.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

13.8K 456 44
With Dean back from hell everything seems to be looking up for Alexis. Sort of. She's still recovering from all the new information she's been thrown...
171K 5.5K 41
*in queue for editing* A huge thank you to @bloomedroses who loved the story so much that they made an amazing cover for me! I love it so much!! You...
24.4K 564 17
After Y/n is raised by her father figure, Bobby, she learns how to hunt. After being in the business for eighteen years, she meets Bobby's other 'chi...
11.7K 686 23
Sam and Dean Winchester. Two of the most feared hunters on the planet. Castiel Novak. The most bad-assiest angel in Heaven. Together their team is c...