submission | sagau genshin im...

Oleh 4nemo5upremacy

submission | [ suhb-mish-uhn ] noun the act of submitting; humbleness or obedience "I submit to you, y... Lebih Banyak

Different Views | Prologue
"A Weary Mind Is A Recipe For Flavourless Food." | Chapter One
"May The Gentle Breeze Softly Send Thee Into A Sweet Sleep." | Chapter Two
"This moment will be frozen in time!" | Chapter Three
"Wouldn't gliding be faster?" | Chapter Four
Gratitude | Note I
"Pff, well who said anything about escorting you?" | Chapter Five
"You and I are both travelers from another world." | Chapter Six (1.0)
"Perhaps a god has the power..." | Chapter Six [Part 2] (1.5)
"Leave it to me! All of it, whatever it is!" | Chapter Seven
"Oh, don't be nervous." | Chapter Eight
Ten thousand! | Note II
I missed you! | N̶o̶t̶e̶ I̶I̶I̶?̶
"For All Of Eternity." | Special Chapter
Tardiness | Note III
"One for you, three for me" | Chapter Nine
Double Trouble | Special Chapter

"You Flatter Me." | Special Chapter

1K 47 16
Oleh 4nemo5upremacy

"[Name]."

...

"[Name]."

I groaned as I covered my ears, attempting to go back to sleep.

"[Name]."

"Five... more minutes..."

"[Name]!"

I groaned and rubbed my eyes sleepily.

"What...!"

Hold on.

Is that...

The unknown fucking god?!

"I apologise for waking you, [Name]. But the tea I made you was getting cold."

"Why did you make it before I woke up?", I asked irritated.

I probably would have tried to be nicer normally but I was to tired to care at the moment.

"..."

"Well? You gonna keep me waiting on an answer?"

"I apologise for the delay in my response, dearest [Name]. I had assumed you would wake up at the same time you always do and that you'd desire for your tea and breakfast to be ready by then. I hadn't expected for you to sleep longer than the usual amount of time. This lowly servant deeply apologises for this inconvenience and hopes that one would be kind enough to excuse me.", red dusted her cheeks.

"Well don't assume.", I rolled my eyes.

"Apologies.", she said sounding emotionless but I could swear I saw her lick her lips..

"..."

"No... I'm sorry, I'm just grumpy cause I just woke up. It's fine."

"No, no! Do not apologise, dearest [Name]. You have every right to be 'grumpy'. And you definitely own the right of treating me in whatever way you desire. I am a empty hollow shell. A puppet made to serve you. If you apologise for lecturing me, how can I ever serve you rightfully?"

It is not that deep.

"If anything... I believe you should punish me. It's the only way I'll learn my lesson. The only way any of us devotees could ever be molded in the exact type of person you want. The only way for us to truly learn the value of submission."

...

"Ah... That isn't necessary.."

"No, it is! Please, [Name]... I insist you punish me."

Why do you want me to punish you so bad? 🤨👀

"No, I don't think that's necessary..."

"But..", she interrupted herself and sighed, "If you insist.", she looked away, dejected.

Yeah. I do insist.

"Would.. you like for me to inform you of which dishes are on your plate?"

I nod, not sparing her a second glance.

"Right. I made you pancakes... and some tea. I made the tea exactly the way you like it. Of course, that's not all. Second there's a..."

I can't help but notice how blush decorates the bridge of her nose every time I express any irritation. Does she.. like it when I'm mean to her?

"Which dish would you like to start with?"

"The pancakes and the tea. They're the only things that look decent here anyways..."

I lied. Everything looked delectable.

"Of course. My apologies for not ensuring the rest of the food reached your expectations."

"Yeah. You should be sorry."

She put a fork next to my mouth.

I open my mouth hesitantly and chew on the pancakes, washing it down with the tea.

She wasn't lying, the pancakes and tea were exactly how I liked them.

Just as sweet and just as bitter as I want it.

"...Do you like it, [Name]?"

...

I nod.

"It tastes good enough. For something that was made by you at least.."

"You flatter me."

She continued to feed me until I finished the pancakes and tea.

"Are you full, or do you want more, [Name]?"

"I'm full."

"Ah, alright.."

Silence.

Silence.

Only silence.

I sigh.

"[Name]."

I looked up at the god and nodded, expressing that she was permitted to continue.

"Is.. there something specific you wanted to do? Do.. you want to grace the beings that pray to you with your presence? Or.. would you like for me to suggest something that... the two of us could do.. together?"

I didn't answer her and instead gave a question of my own.

"Are you saying that if I had decided for the former two options, we wouldn't do it together?", I raised a brow.

"No! No, of course not. I would accompany you to the end of the world if you didn't mind. I just meant.. that the latter would be focused on the two of us spending time together and the former two.. ah, I think you understand, no?"

I kept silent.

I could see how.. much she anticipated my answer.

She opened her mouth, about to continue but my voice overpowered hers.

"I understand. I want you to suggest something we could do together."

She turned as red as the cubes that devoured Lumine and Aether in the beginning cutscene.

"Ah.. we could play chess?"

I don't know how to play chess.

"Sure, sounds good."

What is wrong with me?

...

"Checkmate."

I blinked.

"So I lose?"

She nods.

Oh. Fun.

"Can you suggest something else to do?", I demanded more than asked.

"We could read something together?"

I nod.

...

"The girl only grinned.

'Stupid? I am anything but stupid.'

The mages could care less.

The only thing that meant anything to them, was the artifact in her hands.

They fired another attack, only for the girl to easily dodge it.

'Please, give me a real challenge.'

The groaned in frustration and-"

"This is boring. Do you have another book?"

She nodded hastily.

...

"She smiled to herself and-"

"I think I just don't want to read anything right now. Nor do I want you to read it for me."

"Oh, my apologies."

"Can you suggest something else?"

...

"So then you add just a bit of lemon juice and... voila! Do you want to taste it, [Name]?"

I nod and shove my finger into the dessert before licking it clean.

"It's good. Good job."

She blushed.

Does she ever stop doing that? I mean, anything I say or do leads to her being red.

"[Name]..."

"Yeah?"

"I love you."

[ Quit ]

[ Restart ]

> [ Pause ]

[ Dearest reader, I understand you must've been waiting a bit and perhaps wondering if I forgot about my promise. ]

[ So, of course, I couldn't leave you waiting any longer. ]

[ Though, sadly, your time is up. I still haven't mastered this kind of magic, so my abilities are limited. ]

[ I'm sorry, but I'm really not capable of keeping you here any longer. ]

[ That said, I hope you enjoyed your time. ]

[ Farewell, reader. ]

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

42.6K 1.2K 45
≡ ⨾ [ 𝗞𝗔𝗭𝗨𝗦𝗖𝗔𝗥𝗔 ] ❝𝗵𝗮𝗵 ,𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗮𝗻 𝗶𝗱𝗶𝗼𝘁.❞ - 𝗔𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗥 seeing a request from an idol,kadehera kazuha,he accepted it with no reg...
9.7K 125 11
"So true, I feel. In life I think this highly speaks about accountability. We have to be accountable to ourselves, and realize that others can only d...
71.5K 3.5K 59
⚘༉‧₊ 𝗛𝘆𝗱𝗿𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗼𝗯𝗶𝗰 ¦ (adj.) A property of a substance that repels water. It means lacking affinity for water, and tending to repel or not to...
2.2K 88 11
A bard, who reverse time back to thousand years ago, a girl who saved a child from getting hit by a car and reincarnated in her favorite game in her...