60's Space: Koi Fubao is deli...

By CNovel_Reader

60's Space: Koi Fubao is delicate and sweet Author: Little Maruko in the sun Category: Rebirth through time t... More

Chapter 1-10
Chapter 11-20
Chapter 21-30
Chapter 31-40
Chapter 41-50
Chapter 51-60
Chapter 61-70
Chapter 71-80
Chapter 81-90
Chapter 91-100
Chapter 101-110
Chapter 111-120
Chapter 121-130
Chapter 131-140
Chapter 141-150
Chapter 151-160
Chapter 161-170
Chapter 171-180
Chapter 181-190
Chapter 191-200
Chapter 201-210
Chapter 211-220
Chapter 221-230
Chapter 231-240
Chapter 241-250
Chapter 251-260
Chapter 261-270
Chapter 271-280
Chapter 281-290
Chapter 291-300
Chapter 301-310
Chapter 311-320
Chapter 331-334

Chapter 321-330

861 15 1
By CNovel_Reader

Chapter 321

"Yes, yes, dad also listens to you, and is here whenever you are called. You say one thing and I will never say another thing. If you say go west, I will never go south. Are you satisfied?"

Mu Jianguo hurriedly reassured Mu Jin that he didn't want to be slow and let Jin Bao miss him again.

"Barely force it."

Mu Jin looked far-fetched, and turned to look at Mu Jianmin after speaking. Mu Jianmin sighed deeply, can he say no?

"Baby, just tell me, what do you want Er Bo to do? I will never say anything else."

Satisfied, Mu Jin turned to Shi Osmanthus and the old man Mu and said, "Grandma, I'll discuss something with my second uncle, third uncle, and my father. I'll be back in a while. Lord, my father and the others knew they were wrong. , don't be angry. I'll take you out for dinner later."

The old man Mu nodded with a smile: "Okay, okay, let's go."

After finishing speaking, he glared at Mu Jianmin and the others: "If you make Jin Bao angry again, wait for me to break your legs."

Seeing old man Mu treat them differently, the three of Mu Jianmin deeply lamented that they had no status in this family.

"Father, don't worry, why would we mess with Jinbao? Just don't worry."

After speaking, he quickly took Mu Jin and ran away.

After leaving the door, they saw Wang Liping, Liang Dilai and Zhao Mei who were full of anger.

The three of Mu Jianmin really want to slap themselves at this moment, why are they messing with this little ancestor? It's all right now, don't even think about stopping today.

"Second aunt, third aunt, mother, after I finish talking with my second uncle and third uncle, I will ask them to accompany you to the street."

The three of Mu Jianmin wanted to cover Mu Jin's mouth right now, did the little ancestor think they were not miserable enough? Adding fuel to the fire is playing the real six.

Wang Liping gouged out Mu Jianmin's eyes with a knife, and then looked at Mu Jin with a smile: "Baby, you can do as long as you are busy, we have nothing to buy."

"Then we'll go first."

Mu Jin looked at the three pitiful people, smiled and went back to the room with the three of them.

When the four of them entered the house, Mu Jianguo grabbed Mu Jin and his mind collapsed: "Smelly girl, are you satisfied? You little villain will bully your father every day."

"Hmph, if you hit me again, I'll tell my grandma."

Mu Jin rubbed her head and made faces at the three of them.

"Okay, I'm afraid of you, so tell me what's going on."

They are still waiting to go back to coax their daughter-in-law, otherwise they won't be able to get into bed tonight.

"You've been out for so long, you just think about playing and don't think about anything else?"

The three of them were taken aback, they really didn't think about it, didn't they come out to play? What else do you want?

"My brother and the three of them know how to fight for their careers when they come out. Are you three just playing around like this?"

The three of Mu Jianmin scratched their heads with shame on their faces.

"Baby, do you have any plans?"

Mu Jianguo knew Mu Jin well, and when he saw her say this, he immediately reacted.

"There are a few bosses here who want to sell their business, so why don't you three take over. I'll help you with the money. Tell me if it's not enough."

Mu Jin pointed to the two suitcases on the table. This is the money she won from going to the casino again, and it should be enough for the time being.

The three of them didn't expect that Mu Jin came to them to talk about business, which was a great thing, and they were beaten forcibly. They are really cheating themselves. This beating was not in vain, with a long memory, this golden treasure was not all to deceive them.

"Baby, you're the best. Tell us about this matter."

Mu Jin waved his hand: "Let my brother tell you. They know better than me."

As soon as the three of them heard this, they went out to find Dawei and the others.

"Oh, is this the end of the beating? How is it? Has my grandfather lost strength? Does the beating hurt?"

Looking at the three people who came in, Dawei and the others looked at them jokingly.

When Mu Jianmin came to Xiaowei's side, he slapped him across the face: "Little boy, even my own father dares to laugh at me, so be careful and I'll take care of you."

"Come on, let's make gestures."

Xiaowei stood up with a grin and was about to roll up his sleeves.

Mu Jiandang hurried over to hold Mu Jianmin, and then whispered: "Second brother, don't forget what we are doing here, be careful of the four of them playing tricks."

Mu Jianmin thought about it, and snorted coldly: "Let's let you go today, and I will let you know how good it is next time. Jin Bao said that there are a few bosses who want to sell their business, let us ask. Hurry up Tell us what's going on."

The four of Dawei were taken aback for a moment, and then they understood, but many of the businesses of the three were not serious business. Jin Bao What does this mean?

"Wait, I'll ask."

After Tietou finished speaking, he went out, and when he came back, he took Mu Jianmin and the three of them out.

Mu Jin had nothing to do at the moment, just sat by the bed with his eyes closed to practice and bask in the sun.

"Jinbao, it's time to eat."

"Come on, grandma, what do you want to eat, let's eat delicious food today."

Mu Jin took another person's arm with one hand and walked towards the restaurant.

"Just eat whatever you want, it doesn't taste like eating too much every day."

The old man Mu wanted to let everyone know that he could eat meat before. At that time, who ate meat was not enviable? Nowadays, eating meat every day is not so happy. It's not good to eat too much.

"Okay, let's eat something then."

Mu Jin came to the restaurant with his family, and his heart trembled as soon as he sat down, and then Mu Jin's eyes widened instantly, and ecstasy flashed across his face.

"Grandma, I suddenly remembered that I still have something to do. You guys eat first, don't wait for me, I'll come when I'm done."

Mu Jin quickly explained and ran back.

"Hey, you kid, why can't you finish eating before you get busy?"

Zhao Mei looked at Mu Jin's back and shook her head helplessly, the child was taken aback.

"Okay, let her go, let's eat ours."

Seeing that Mu Jin was so excited, Shi Guihua might have something serious, otherwise Jin Bao wouldn't have left them and ran away.

Mu Jin went all the way back to the room, quickly locked the door, drew the curtains, and went in silently.

After that, Mu Jin only felt that he had come to a paradise. He was directly fascinated by the scenery in front of him.

Da Huang Huanghe slowly felt Mu Jin coming in, and a tiger and a tortoise ran towards Mu Jin.

"Aww..."

Gradually, he couldn't speak, and could only crawl forward excitedly.

Mu Jin was immersed in the beautiful scenery in front of him, and only when he heard Da Huang Huang's voice did he come back to his senses.

"Oh, you two still play together? It seems that you get along well."

Mu Jin avoided the rushing Rhubarb and rubbed its head. This guy is still so aggressive.

"Slowly, are you still used to it here? Are you happy?"

Slowly nodded, excitedly circled around Mu Jin vigorously. Mu Jin also reached out and touched its head.

"Have you grown up slowly? Rhubarb Huang seems to have grown up a bit too. What are you eating? Why have you grown up a bit after not seeing each other for a few days?"

"Aww..."

Mu Jin looked at the vastly changed space, resisted the desire to find out, and played slowly with Da Huang Huanghe.

Chapter 322

"Dahuanghuang, may I give you a nice name? From now on, you will be called Kuaikuai, okay? You two are fast and the other is slow, how suitable. Well, then we will make a happy decision like this."

Mu Jin happily shook his paw with Da Huanghuang, his face was full of complacency, no one would name this name.

Da Huang Huang: Do you see me happy? Is this the nice name you said? I'm a tiger but I'm not stupid. In fact, rhubarb yellow is not unacceptable.

"Seeing that you are so happy and silly? Go, and accompany me to see the changes in space."

Looking at the drastically changed space, Mu Jin's face was full of surprise and astonishment. If the previous space was a small rural village, now it is a real paradise.

High mountains and flowing water, surrounded by clouds and mist. Even the crops and fruits on the trees and in the ground have a sense of immortality. There are even cranes flying in the sky. Mu Jin felt as if he had come to the fairyland.

The former big courtyard has also become a big palace, with flowers everywhere and beautiful houses. The well containing the spiritual spring water even exudes a fairy air.

Mu Jin swallowed a mouthful of saliva. A sip of this spiritual spring water won't really make him immortal, right?

There are also a lot of things in this yard, Mu Jin didn't take a closer look at this moment, but went outside to check after a while.

When Mu Jin came outside, he saw that the small sea he had dug before had now turned into a boundless sea. There is also a two-story building by the sea.

The former small breeding ground has turned into a boundless prairie, and the small animals I raise have found their own territory, and everyone lives in peace and freedom on the prairie.

Wood Brocade probably turned around, and could see that the space is now like a miniature of the earth, with everything, including snow mountains, deserts, seas, large forests, high mountains, and various mines. How did Mu Jin know? As long as you think about what this is in your mind, the answer will automatically appear in your mind. This made Mu Jin suspect that the space will not evolve into a small earth in the future, right? This upgrade can add so many things at once, wouldn't I have a portable earth in the future?

Besides, the wholesale market has also grown a lot, no, it's quite a lot. The buildings inside are just like the future world. The high-rise buildings are very technological, and the products inside are even more dazzling, which makes Mu Jin dazzled. My own processing plant has also evolved into a high-tech operation. As long as I select the options on the big screen, I don't even need to find the raw materials myself, it will make it by myself. The options on the screen are even more complete, and there is also a thoughtful search function.

But Mu Jin tried it, the raw materials needed to process things are still in his own space, and the raw materials he makes will disappear automatically, and Mu Jin doesn't know how this space is operated, in short, everything is great.

"My little koi fairy, did I save your life in some life? You are so kind to me, my heart trembles when you open this golden finger. But I like it so much, what should I do?"

Excited, joyful, Mu Jin cheered excitedly in the space for a while, and then slowly calmed down.

"I'm really a big layman. I can't let go of this awesome plug-in. I don't know how many surprises you have in the small space?"

Mu Jin also said before that she should reduce the use of space and not rely on it, but why didn't she rely on it? Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I am proud to have plug-ins.

"Well, small space, let me give you a name. My name is Mu Jin, so you can call me Mu Xiaojin, okay? I said Mu Xiaojin, if you want to upgrade again in the future, you must give it to your sister in advance. Do you know? You always disappear inexplicably like this, my sister can't stand it. You gave my sister such a big surprise, and you are making her lose. Isn't this torturing me? So you have to know it obediently?"

Mu Jin turned around and came down, the excitement passed, and he turned around and went back to his big palace.

"Hurry up, take your time, hurry up, you two, let's taste the spiritual spring water of evolution, and see if we will become immortals after drinking it."

Mu Jin stared at the gurgling spiritual spring water with sparkling eyes, and couldn't help swallowing. Do you want to drink this? The previous water was enough to defy the sky, but after this upgrade, it is really possible to become a fairy. What's the matter with this feeling of fear and excitement?

After thinking about it, Mu Jin didn't dare to drink too much, for fear that there might be some special effect that he couldn't bear, like the body exploding to death in TV dramas.

Mu Jin took out two small basins and gave each of Kuai Kuai and Slow a small cup of water. Mu Jin himself dared not drink after only two sips.

After taking two mouthfuls of Lingquan water, Mu Jin felt as if she was lying in the clouds, and the warmth flowed through her body. There are signs of a breakthrough in the skills that have not been broken before.

Mu Jin hurriedly sat cross-legged on the floor, slowly adjusted her breathing, and exercised her internal energy.

On the other side, Shi Guihua and others helped Mu Jin bring some food back, but Zhao Mei knocked on the door for a long time, but Mu Jin did not open the door.

I wondered in my heart why this little girl went out without saying a word.

"Aren't you here?"

Shi Osmanthus also frowned and looked at Mu Jin's door, what urgent matter did Jin Bao encounter?

"I should have gone out, but I knocked on the door for a long time and didn't open it. This girl is in a hurry every day. If she doesn't eat, she will be hungry again. What's the matter and there is still time for a meal?"

"Okay, it's not for this family that Jin Bao is busy. I will give her some supplements in the afternoon. It takes so much thought to run around every day. It's okay if I can't keep up with my nutrition."

Shi Osmanthus interrupted Zhao Mei's muttering, this Jin Bao has nothing important to worry about? Who doesn't want to enjoy themselves? Is it easy for Jinbao every day?

Zhao Mei just muttered a few words casually, seeing that her mother-in-law was a little unhappy, she didn't dare to say anything more. She also loves Jin Bao in her heart, how can she not love her own child as a mother?

Mu Jin meditated in the space for more than an hour before successfully breaking through the seventh level of the exercises.

"I'll wipe it, is it me who smells so bad?"

As soon as Mu Jin opened his eyes, he smelled a bad smell, and wanted to raise his hand to pinch his nose, but he looked at the oil on his hand, and held back. Glancing at the fast and slow sleepers next to her, Mu Jin hurried to the hot spring pool to soak herself in it.

I don't know if the water in the hot spring pool has evolved, but it looks bigger than before. Mu Jin soaked himself in the water, and when he came out again, the oil stains on his body disappeared, and his whole body was white Glowing, black hair is more beautiful. Mu Jin could still smell the aroma on her body, which seemed to be stronger. It seems that the effect of hot spring nourishing and whitening is better.

"My mother, Mu Xiaojin, are you really planning to make me a fairy? Look at my sister's temperament. Isn't this too cool?"

Mu Jin came out of the hot spring pool and went back to the bedroom before she had time to put on her clothes, so she ran to look at herself in the mirror. She was still the same person, but she looked much more beautiful, and she had a dusty aura on her body, as if There was light all over her body, and there was an air of ecstasy on her body when she stood still. It's just this opening to speak.

"Mu Xiaojin, your sister and I are so pretty, look at this chest, look at this small waist, tsk tsk... and look at these upturned buttocks and long legs, I am obsessed with myself How dangerous it is for me to go out, tsk tsk...it's so beautiful."

At this time, Mu Jin was completely immersed in her own beauty and couldn't extricate herself, and the various poses she posed simply blinded Mu Xiaojin's titanium alloy dog eyes.

After Mu Jin finished her narcissism, she reluctantly took a suit of clothes and put them on. In the end, he blew a kiss to himself in front of the mirror before leaving the bedroom.

"Hurry up, take your time, are you two sleeping or are you evolving? Don't you two evolve, I'm afraid you two will evolve into a human form again, what should I do? At that time, I won't be able to look directly at the world. Cheng Jing, you two are already an exception, don't scare me, I don't want to play fantasy scripts. The most I can accept is the two of you talking, do you hear me? This is the most you know?"

Mu Jin muttered in front of the tiger and the turtle for a while, and then patted their heads to get out of the space. She was really afraid that Mu Xiaojin would give her the whole fantasy plot, and then she, a rookie who wanted to lie down and win, would have to start all over again. She is very satisfied with her life now, and she doesn't want to fight anymore. Please let me go.

"Today is a good day, yo yo... Xiaojin and I are hi together, ho ho... My life is so beautiful, it makes the majority of netizens cry. Today is a good day, I want to Go out hi yo..."

Mu Jin tied a ponytail for herself, and then went out to find Shi Osmanthus and Old Man Mu.

"Grandma, let's go out and play."

"Jin Bao, when did you come back?"

Shi Guihua looked at Mu Jin and felt that something was different, and pulled her up and down to look carefully.

"Grandma, have I become more beautiful?"

Mu Jin turned around and looked at Shi Osmanthus with a smile.

"You were already beautiful, but this looks even better."

Mu Jin immediately laughed happily, then looked outside the door, closed the door, then pulled Shi Guihua and Mu old man and whispered: "Grandma, Yu Daxian took me to a paradise just now, it's so beautiful there .I drank the spiritual spring water from it, did it become different?"

After hearing Mu Jin's words, Old Man Mu and Shi Guihua were shocked and excited. Then with a plop, the two of them knelt on the ground together, facing the sky with their palms folded.

"Thank you Daxian Yu for remembering my family, Jinbao. Your kindness and virtue will never be forgotten. In the next life..."

Mu Jin quickly covered Shi Guihua's mouth without waiting for her to finish speaking.

"Grandma, Yu Daxian doesn't like you like this, so get up quickly. Grandpa, get up too."

Seeing her beloved like this, Mu Jin was very moved. She knew better than anyone else how good her grandparents were to her.

"Okay, okay, let's not talk about grandma. Did Yu Daxian say anything else?"

Shi Guihua looked at Mu Jin expectantly, who could have the blessing of her family Jin Bao.

"I didn't say anything, just greeted you, and asked me to be filial to you. It also brought me a lot of spiritual spring water, and I will drink it for you when I get home."

"Oh, we are so old, isn't it a waste to still drink it? You keep it for yourself and drink it slowly. As long as you are good, the milk will be happy."

Not everyone has the good fortune to enjoy this good thing. They have already gained a lot of benefits, so it is not good to be too greedy. Contentment is always happy, excess of good fortune is a disaster, the Mu family is already doing well, and Jinbao is already very eye-catching, if there is any major change in them, it will only harm Jinbao. They don't need to be too special. This is good, they are in good health now, they can live for a long time, they can enjoy everything they need to eat and see, what more can they expect? As for the children below, the children and grandchildren are free and the children and grandchildren are blessed, and they cannot raise their hearts.

"Grandma, my..."

"Okay, Jinbao, you are filial. We all know that in the future, don't take out these things. You can keep these treasures for yourself. You have paid too much for this family. From now on, you only need to think about yourself. .

Human life is fate, your grandma doesn't want to live like an old goblin. Children and grandchildren have their own blessings. We can't control them for a lifetime, and you don't need to. They've got enough for now. Excess luck is not a good thing, and it is easy to invite disasters. "

Old man Mu knew Shi osmanthus best. As soon as the old woman refused, he understood what she meant. He also agreed with the old woman's approach, so he interrupted Mu Jin before she could say anything. Jinbao devoted all his heart and soul to this family, and they couldn't harm Jinbao, let alone let Mu Jinbao's prosperity be bound to decline. That's all right now, and the rest is left for them to work hard to achieve glory step by step.

How could Mu Jin not know what they meant, and leaned on Shi Guihua's shoulder with her arm.

"Grandma, grandpa, you are so kind."

"You girl, we are your grandma. If we are not good to you, who would we be good to? Are you hungry? Let's go, grandma will accompany you to eat."

"Well, when we get home, I'm going to eat milk's stew and eggplant fish stew."

"Okay, I'll make it for you as soon as I get back."

Shi Osmanthus looked at Mu Jin dotingly, and pulled her out the door.

The old man Mu looked at the two who walked out chatting and laughing, with a doting smile on his face.

Chapter 323

The changes in Mu Jin were the first to be discovered by the four of Dawei, but they were only surprised, and they didn't bother to get to the bottom of it to find out the answer. After all, for so many years, they have more or less guessed about Jinbao's specialness, and they are used to keeping silent, not asking or exploring, and they always warn themselves to keep Jinbao safe.

As for Zhao Mei and Mu Jianguo, they knew that Jinbao was special, so they both took it for granted that she had changed.

It's just that Mu Jianguo took advantage of the night and quietly pulled Mu Jin and asked, "Baby, didn't you say that Yu Daxian has left? What's your situation now?"

"Father, I just said that it was assumed that Yu Daxian had left, but I didn't say that it really left." Seeing Mu Jianguo's bewildered expression, Mu Jin suddenly found it very funny.

"Well, you little girl, you will play deep with me every day. I am worried every day because I am afraid that you will not think about it. In the end, you and I made assumptions? I really owe you."

In the past few days, Mu Jianguo was afraid that Mu Jin would be overwhelmed, so he stared at her every day, and he didn't dare to talk nonsense in front of her, because he was afraid that she would not be able to bear it if he talked too much. He hasn't been able to eat or sleep well for the past two days, but this little girl is playing with him? If Xiao Nizi hadn't grown up, he really wanted to hit her butt a few times.

Mu Jin looked at Mu Jianguo with a broken face, and couldn't help but feel a little guilty.

"Father, it's obvious that you think too much, how can you blame me? Well, I'm a little tired, so I'll go back first."

Mu Jianguo looked at Mu Jin who ran away, and laughed out of anger. Xiao Nizi is unreliable, what can he do? Pet it.

In the next few days, Mu Jianmin, Mu Jiandang, and Mu Jianguo went out early and returned home every day. They were all full of energy, and their spirits were different every day.

Mu Jin never went to ask Mu Jianguo how they dealt with it, but they couldn't stay in Aocheng all the time. After discussing with Shi Guihua and the others, they decided not to wait for Mu Jianmin and the others, but to return to Xiangjiang first.

Mu Jin also took advantage of these few days to buy several houses, facades and open spaces. By the way, he also bought two houses for his brothers and Xiao Roubao. Of course, Mu Jin will not pay for the money himself. Available at various casinos. Isn't prostitution good? Luck is also a part of strength, so why not use this opportunity of whoring for nothing?

"Father, mother, let's play for a few more days, we'll be done soon? When the time comes, shall we go back together?"

The three of Mu Jianmin felt sad for a while when they thought of their family leaving them here.

"You are busy with your work, what difference does it make if we are here or not? Anyway, you are not here every day."

Shi Osmanthus gave them a cold look, how old are they, can't they be separated from their parents?

Mu Jin smiled and pulled Mu Jianguo aside, and said in a low voice, "Father, we might go to country M in a few days, hurry up, or we won't take you with us."

"You can't go out?"

Mu Jin's strength has increased greatly now, and he is confident in protecting his family. So I started to feel itchy to go out for a walk.

"The general is away, and the military orders are not accepted. Now that you are out, let's take advantage of this opportunity to have fun. So, hurry up if you want to go."

Mu Jin's words made Mu Jianguo even more impatient. This little girl thought that once she said something, couldn't she prepare them mentally in advance? Can he end it in a while?

"I know, you can wait for daddy to go back, otherwise daddy won't spare you little girl."

Mu Jin snorted and stopped talking to him, thinking about him, and he even threatened himself.

The next day, the three brothers Mu Jianmin sent Shi Guihua and his party back. They stayed here and continued with their own affairs.

"Look, are the lights in our house on?"

Little Roubao rubbed his eyes, and patted the little bean bun next to him.

Xiaodoubao and Xiaotangyuan looked at Xiaoroubao's hand, and his eyes lit up immediately.

"It must be our grandparents who are back."

The three of them ran back excitedly, these days they are loved by no one, and sometimes they can't even eat. They waited day and night for their family members to come back.

"Grandma, are you finally back?"

When the three little ones ran into the house, they saw Shi Guihua busy in the living room. The three of them changed their shoes and ran over to hug Shi Osmanthus who was cleaning the living room.

"What are you doing? I can't see that I'm busy, and I'm still sticky at such a young age."

Shi Osmanthus was so affectionate by the three of them, her face turned slightly red. These three children haven't been so close to her for many years.

"Are you back? Wash your hands and get ready to eat." Zhao Mei came out of the kitchen and laughed immediately when she saw her son.

"Mom, I miss you so much." Xiao Tangyuan ran over and rubbed Zhao Mei's arm.

"Ouch, how come I haven't seen you for a few days and have learned to act like a baby? I made your favorite dumplings, go wash your hands."

Zhao Mei enjoys the rare closeness to her son, and her eyes are filled with kindness.

"Thank you mother."

Seeing the cheerful three people, Zhao Mei also laughed.

Xiaodoubao put down her things and went upstairs first: "Sister, it's time to eat."

"Come on."

Mu Jin opened the door and looked at Xiaodoubao, and teased, "What's wrong, I haven't seen you for a long time, do you miss me?"

"Hey, think about it."

"Stupid, let's go."

Mu Jin looked at his stupid younger brother, wondering how he could convince people to obey him when he went out in front of outsiders?

Mu Jin originally planned to stay in Xiangjiang for a few days and then go out to play, but who knew that the plan could not keep up with the changes.

"Jinbao, the higher-ups called to ask you to go back as soon as possible."

"Ah? Did you say anything?"

Dawei shook his head, the higher ups would not tell them anything. So they didn't know why the higher-ups were in such a hurry, but they thought it was urgent.

Mu Jin sighed, this good plan was all in vain.

"Okay, I'll take care of things here and let's go back as soon as possible."

"Okay, let us know if you need our help."

"okay."

After Dawei left, Mu Jin packed up and went out. A lot of things on her side are just on the right track, and she still needs to go and have a look, and hold a meeting with everyone to arrange the next things.

It was already two days later when Mu Jin gave a clear account of the company's affairs here. Mu Jin hurriedly bought some things to take back, and at the same time ordered a few cars to be transported back when Mu Jianguo and the others returned.

"Sister, we want to talk to you about something."

Mu Jin looked at the three clumsy little ones, and looked at the three without knowing why: "What's the matter?"

"Sister, we want to stay here for a few years."

Mu Jin was taken aback for a moment, she didn't expect Sanxiao to have such an idea.

"Why do you think so?"

"Our business here has just stabilized. If we leave now, the people below will be disobedient. Once we leave, all the hard work these days will be in vain."

Sanxiao is really not willing to part with the business he has worked so hard to stabilize these days.

"Okay, you're old enough to do it if you have your own ideas."

"real?"

San Xiaozhi didn't expect their sister to agree so quickly.

"Really, but you can't neglect your studies. Hurry up and find a school. If your studies decline, you won't be able to touch anything from now on, you know?"

"Thank you sister, we must study hard."

"Okay, go tell grandma and mother about it."

Looking at the three happy people, Mu Jin couldn't help but smile.

The decision of the three little ones also indirectly affected Zhao Mei and the three of them. Mu Jianmin and the three didn't come back, and the three little ones didn't go back, so Zhao Mei and the three discussed and discussed, and decided to stay in Xiangjiang and not go back.

Shi osmanthus and old man Mu have no objection either. After all, it's just going back a while later, but it's not like I won't go back.

the next day.

"My business here, the three of you, help me to check if you have nothing to do. Call if you have anything to do."

"Sister, don't worry, we will definitely help you take care of everything here. At home, our store also needs to take care of you."

"Do not worry."

"Jin Bao, let's go."

The few people who went back this time were still on the plane.

So when they arrived in Beijing, it was just after two o'clock.

Looking at Mu Jianjun who was waiting at the airport, Mu Jin felt a headache.

"Uncle, why are you in such a hurry?" The family didn't go back yet, so they rushed to pick up the person. It seemed that the matter was not simple.

"Get in the car first, and I'll tell you on the way. Parents, you go back first, and I'll see you when I'm done."

"Okay, let's go first."

Shi Guihua looked at Mu Jin distressedly, why did she have to look for Jin Bao for everything?

Mu Jin didn't hesitate, and got into the car with Mu Jianjun.

Chapter 324

"Uncle, what's the matter so anxious?"

Mu Jianjun frowned, his face was full of seriousness, and his eyes were full of worry when he looked at Mu Jin.

"Jinbao, the Mu family's going too fast is a bit eye-catching. Now that several important personnel are old and in poor health, someone has pointed the finger at you and suggested that you take over these people. Among these people, Most of them are people who have made great contributions and are very important to the country, so whether you take over or not is a problem."

Mu Jin sneered when he heard this: "Uncle, where are you taking me now? What did the people above say?"

"Take you to meet the leaders, and when you meet them, ask yourself, what are you going to do?"

Mu Jianjun was very worried, there was nothing wrong with this Jinbao.

"What should I do? Uncle, is he willing to take your current position?"

Mu Jianjun was taken aback, but didn't answer immediately. After thinking for a while, he parked the car on the side of the road, looked at Mu Jin and said seriously: "In my heart, you and the Mu family are the most important. If the final result is not Okay, then I'm not too fond of this position. But I hope you can protect yourself first. Uncle is very old, and it's time to retire. "

Mu Jin smiled: "Uncle, don't worry, I won't be manipulated by others."

"That's good, let's go."

Mu Jianjun was not at ease, and he didn't know what those people above were thinking.

During this journey, neither Mu Jin nor Mu Jianjun was talking, they were both preoccupied with their own affairs.

After passing the inspection and registration at the place, Mu Jianjun sent Mu Jin to the place. He could only watch Mu Jin walk in with the guards from a distance. From this moment, Mu Jianjun's heart was tormented.

Mu Jin was led into the meeting room by the guards, and there were already three old people sitting in it.

Seeing Mu Jin come in, all three of them looked at her with smiles.

"Little girl, are you willing to come back?" The old man sitting in the middle laughed and teased Mu Jin.

"You keep calling me in such a hurry, do you dare not come back? If I don't come back, you will definitely jump again. It will be my crime at that time."

Mu Jin was not restrained either, and smiled and chatted with the old man in a very friendly tone.

"Okay, you bad girl, you can still make fun of us. Sit down, how are you going out to have fun this time?"

"It's okay, if you don't call me all the time, I won't be willing to come back."

Seeing that the three of them didn't talk about business with him, and he didn't mention it himself, he chatted and laughed with the three of them.

"Hahaha... I just said that this girl is crazy? I don't know how to blame us in my heart."

Another old man laughed and nodded the wood brocade with his hand.

"I can't, but my uncle didn't say that he came to see you. I didn't have time to take the gifts I brought to you three. When I go back, I will ask my uncle to bring them to you. You can bring back the things you brought back this time." They sure like it."

"You girl is still thinking about us old guys. What's your plan when you come back this time? Just keep idle like this?"

Mu Jin thought about it.

"I haven't thought about it yet. I will take care of my business for now. I still have a lot of things to do. You have also read the plan I gave you before. These things need to be implemented quickly, so I'm not idle, but very busy. As for the other things, it depends on my mood, I may suddenly want to do something."

Mu Jin expressed that he was very busy, and at the same time said that what he did was a good thing for the country and the people.

"Then when will the production of the pills you took out before start?"

Mu Jin was taken aback, production? She is going to make a limited number, but still produce?

"That thing can't be produced. It must be refined bit by bit. The heat, the order and the quantity of medicinal materials must be strictly controlled. How many of you still want to mass produce it?"

After hearing Mu Jin's words, the three of them took it for granted that such a precious thing would not be so precious if it was everywhere.

"So have you been able to make some lately?"

"Yes, it is possible, but the medicinal materials must be old enough and of high quality, otherwise the effect will not be obvious. How much do you plan to buy? This refining is not 100% successful, so it will take longer to wait. ."

It is not easy not to show it, and then people will think it is Chinese cabbage, and if you want it, you want it.

"I believe your uncle told you about this time, what do you think?"

"I'm not a doctor, so what's the use of looking for me when I'm sick? Just because I can make medicine doesn't mean I can cure diseases. If you don't care about the bodies of those seniors, why bother looking for me? Just throw them anywhere? If you value them The physical condition of the three of you, do you think it is suitable to find me? Besides, covetousness is a disease, and if you feel uncomfortable, go to the doctor. I am really sad for myself for such a narrow-minded and wrong-minded person. , what can I do for the common people wholeheartedly in the future?"

Mu Jin is not polite at all, she should say what she should say, she believes that the three people in front of her will not be angry, they are all people who really worry about the country and the people.

"You, you, all right, I'll let Xiao Su bring you the medicinal materials later, and you have worked hard to make the pills these days."

How could the three of them not know about Mu Jinhui's medical skills? They all knew that this girl must be unhappy. This girl is someone who will reward her wholeheartedly if you treat her kindly. If you offend her, she must remember it in her heart.

"I don't work hard, you work hard, why don't you take the pills I left you before?"

The appearance of the three of them has not changed at all, so they must have not eaten.

"We are all in good health, and there are people who need it more than us."

Mu Jin's heart is very complicated, this is a great person, I can't be like them. Looking at the three old men with white hair, Mu Jin stood up.

"You three are role models for me to learn from. I admit that I can't be as selfless as you, and I feel ashamed in my heart. I will pour you a cup of tea to show my respect."

"Okay, let's take a sip of the tea you poured today, too."

Mu Jin smiled, and while pouring tea, quietly poured a drop of spiritual spring water into each of the three cups.

The three old men also laughed and drank the tea that Mu Jin had poured.

It can be said that Mu Jianjun waited anxiously outside, but when he saw Mu Jin walking out from inside in a leisurely manner, his heart immediately relaxed

"go home?"

"go home."

The two looked at each other and smiled, without saying anything, they walked out in a relaxed manner.

When the two returned home, Shi Guihua and Zhou Ying's sister-in-law had just cleaned up the house, and when they saw them coming back, they rushed out to welcome them.

"Baby, are you okay?"

"Grandma, don't worry, I'm fine."

"Okay, are you hungry? Grandma is going to heat you up now."

"Grandma, you talk to my uncle and Jin Bao, I'll go."

Zhou Ying stopped Shi Guihua and walked to the kitchen by herself.

"Thank you sister-in-law."

"go in."

When the group entered the main room, Mu Jianjun began to ask about the itinerary for this trip. Looking at the happy Shi Guihua and Old Man Mu, he was also happy, but regretted that he hadn't gone out with his parents properly.

"By the way, I brought a lot of things to your daughter-in-law. You can go back and bring them back to her later."

"Okay, Xiaoxiu is very happy again this time."

Mu Jianjun also knows that his younger brothers are rich now, so every time he goes out, he brings them a lot of things.

Mu Jin also brought presents for his aunt and uncle, and after watching them talk, he went back to his room and took them out.

"Uncle, I brought this to my aunt and you, my brother and my sister-in-law. I will give it to them when they come."

"Okay, why do you buy so many things? How tiring it is to carry them back and forth."

When Mu Jianjun saw a large package brought by Mu Jin, his head grew dizzy. There is no one in this family who is stingy, and his hands are getting bigger and bigger.

"Hey, buy it if you like it."

Mu Jianjun smiled, and then talked to several people.

After eating, Mu Jin went back to her room to tidy herself up, and then went out beautifully.

boom boom boom ~

"Please come in."

Mu Jin pushed open the door, and saw Qi Lei was frowning and flipping through the documents in his hand, the coldness on his face made one feel chilly.

Mu Jin put the things in his hand on the sofa beside him, and walked lightly to his side.

Qi Lei was thinking about something, when he suddenly smelled an all-too-familiar scent. Surprise flashed in his eyes. Throwing down the pen in his hand, he pulled Mu Jin who was about to scare him into his arms, and kissed his longing lips directly.

Mu Jin bit Qi Lei's lip, and stretched out his arms to wrap his arms around his neck. This guy will attack suddenly.

"Little fairy, are you finally willing to come back?"

Mu Jin leaned on Qi Lei's shoulder and hummed lightly.

"Oh, you have no conscience, you have been away for so long but you haven't called me a single time."

When Qi Lei thought of this, he felt a little bit heartbroken, isn't his boyfriend a little too much?

"I came to you as soon as I came back. Why do you have no conscience? Or are you just so inseparable from me?"

Qi Lei rubbed her head helplessly: "Yes, I can't live without you for the rest of my life. So when will you marry me?"

"Are you proposing? There is no sense of ceremony at all, hmph."

Mu Jin sat up straight and looked at Qi Lei, boy, you want my sister to marry you with such a light word, you are so beautiful.

Qi Lei laughed softly when he saw Mu Jin's face as if you wanted to eat something for free.

"Okay, next time I will propose to you grandly. Then I will ask Miss Mu to agree to my marriage proposal."

Mu Jin looked arrogant: "Assuming you are smart, I will seriously consider it. Whether you succeed or not depends on your performance. I wonder if Mr. Qi has time to accompany me now?"

Qi Lei moved close to Mu Jin's ear, rubbed his mouth open and closed against Mu Jin's earlobe, and smiled lowly: "I will accompany you anytime, where do you want to go?"

Mu Jin's body was slightly stiff, and interest flashed in his eyes: "Honey, people want to eat the steak you cooked."

Mu Jin drew circles on Qi Lei's chest with her hand, raised her head and looked at him with winking eyes. If you want to tease my sister, let's go together.

Qi Lei's goosebumps all over his body were raised by Mu Jin's darling, he pursed his lips for a long time before saying in a hoarse voice, "Okay, let's go home."

Mu Jin raised her eyebrows lightly, and said with a hint of laziness and bewilderment in her tone, "Go home? What about after you go home?"

Qi Lei's body tightened, and his arms around Mu Jin tightened even more.

Mu Jin was hugged by Qi Lei, her body was tightly pressed against Qi Lei's body, the breath she exhaled swept across Qi Lei's neck, making Qi Lei even more confused, his Adam's apple kept rolling up and down.

The corner of Mu Jin's mouth hooked slightly, and he raised his face and kissed his Adam's apple.

Qi Lei's whole body was already hot, but now his eyes were full of lust, and the hand holding Mu Jin trembled slightly. Fortunately, he was still a little rational, held back his desire, and took a deep breath. A princess stood up, put the wooden brocade on the table and sat down, lowered her head and kissed her eyes, and then began to pack things.

Mu Jin naturally sensed the changes in his body, smiled secretly, leaned back on the table with both hands, put one leg on the other, and looked sideways at Qi Lei's busy work.

"How's business those days?"

Qi Lei turned his body sideways to hide his embarrassment, when he heard Mu Jin's low smile, his eyes flashed with anger.

"It's not bad. Many of the projects you mentioned can't be implemented yet, so we can only start one by one. The people you brought back are very busy. Now there is a lack of talents in all aspects."

"Hey, let's go out some time? Also dig some people back."

Mu Jin has had this idea for a long time, and it's not a problem to delay it again and again.

"Okay, when the matter here is over, I will accompany you."

"Well, packed up? Let's go?"

After she finished speaking, she rolled her eyes and pulled Qi Lei in a naughty way and whispered in his ear: "I don't need to go home tonight."

Qi Lei tightened his hands, trying to restrain his emotions, staring at Mu Jin with deep eyes.

It took a long time before he opened his mouth hoarsely: "Fairy, can I give you my life?"

"I don't want my life, but other things can be considered."

After speaking, he used his fingers to slide down from his Adam's apple little by little.

With Mu Jin's fingers, Qi Lei's breathing gradually became short, and finally he grabbed her troublesome hand and bit it hard.

Chapter 325

Qi Lei took Mu Jin back to the yard near his school, tidied it up and let Mu Jin go to play by himself, then he began to wash his hands and tidy up

Today's meal was cooked with special care by Qi Lei, and it took longer.

Seeing that the sky was getting dark, Mu Jin put down the book in his hand and went to the kitchen.

Looking at Qi Lei who was in a daze, Mu Jin knocked on the door: "What are you thinking about so preoccupied?"

When Qi Lei saw Mu Jin approaching, panic flashed across his face, and he hurriedly grabbed the things at hand.

"No, it's nothing. The meal is ready, I'll serve it right now."

"Pfft, look at what you're holding in your hand?"

Qi Lei looked down, his face burst into red.

"Ahem, hurry back and wait."

Now Qi Lei can't wait to find a crack in the ground to sneak in, it's really embarrassing.

"Well, come on, I can't wait."

Mu Jin winked at Qi Lei and went back to the main room.

Qi Lei sighed, this little goblin really didn't want people to live anymore, so he threw away the things in his hands, packed up the dishes and went to the main room with them.

Qi Lei ate this meal like chewing wax, and his mind was always thinking about it.

Mu Jin ate a delicious meal, and when he was full, he stared at Qi Lei who was wandering in the sky.

When Qi Lei came to his senses, it was already dark outside.

"I am full?"

Mu Jin pointed to the plate, and it was all eaten up, so he must be full.

"Cough, then I'll go clean it up." After Qi Lei finished speaking, he packed up his things and ran away.

When Qi Lei returned to the main room again, the atmosphere in the room was a bit weird and ambiguous.

"Are you really not going back today?" Qi Lei asked with difficulty the words that made his heart beat faster.

"Do you want me to go back?"

Mu Jin asked back.

"Hey, why don't you go wash up first?"

Mu Jin stood up and walked to Qi Lei, and circled around him twice, the eyes full of jokes made Qi Lei's whole body tense.

"You don't want me to go?"

Qi Lei endured it for a long time before he gave a difficult "hmm".

Mu Jin stopped in front of Qi Lei and looked at him, then his heart trembled from the scorching heat in Qi Lei's eyes.

Mu Jin pursed her lips, and there was a slight throbbing in her eyes.

Qi Lei's eyes fell on Mu Jin's lips, he couldn't help swallowing, grabbed Mu Jin's hand and pulled her into his arms, slowly getting closer and closer.

Mu Jin was infected by Qi Lei's enthusiasm, his clear eyes gradually began to blur, and his mind became a little dizzy.

Qi Lei saw that Mu Jin's eyes were blurred, and there was a hint of coquettishness in the corners of his eyes. My heart itch all of a sudden.

"Jinbao, I love you."

Qi Lei's eyes were full of possessiveness and bewitchment, making Mu Jin feel as if he had never known him before.

"You want to (boil the medicine) me?"

Mu Jin's words made Qi Lei lose all the courage he mustered up just now.

"I really lost to you, be honest."

Mu Jin saw that Qi Lei did not refute his words, but it seemed that he had no other thoughts at the moment.

"I'm ready."

Qi Lei had just completed the psychological construction, but was hit hard by Mu Jin's words, and the defensive line in his heart was instantly shattered. He gritted his teeth and bit down on Mu Jin.

There was a slight numbness on the earlobe, which made Mu Jin tense up instantly.

"It hurts~"

The whirling voice shattered Qi Lei's rationality in an instant, his eyes were full of darkness, like a vortex, taking in all the bad things at this moment.

But even so, Qi Lei still knows how to restrain himself, every movement is very gentle.

The flustered and hasty kiss fell heavily. Although Mu Jin had strong theoretical knowledge, it was his first time to practice it.

Being teased by Qi Lei like this, he felt a little unsteady in an instant. The hand also began to be dishonest. Mu Jin's actions were like water pouring into a frying pan, instantly causing Qi Lei to explode.

Qi Lei said in a low voice: "Can I?"

Mu Jin's heart trembled, looking at Qi Lei's forbearing eyes, the corners of his mouth slightly hooked.

Turned over, pressed Qi Lei under him, pulled his hands above his head and pressed them under his hands.

Then a kiss fell on his eyes, on his lips, slowly and downwards.

Qi Lei couldn't help but hum softly. Mu Jin experienced this kind of torment by turning around and turning into a guest.

Although both of them are noobs in the following matters, everything will come naturally.

Mu Jin is also a person with rich theoretical knowledge. After the shyness at the beginning, he is also very crazy after that.

The deep love also made Qi Lei experience the joy of lying down and winning.

Mu Jin made waves from time to time, which made Qi Lei open up a new world and became more and more excited. Only when it was dawn did he reluctantly let Mu Jin go. Wrapped in a quilt, she fell into a deep sleep.

When Mu Jin woke up, Qi Lei was staring at her affectionately.

"I want to drink water."

Mu Jin felt that his throat was on fire, and it hurt after a while when he spoke.

When Qi Lei heard Mu Jin's appeal, pampering and satisfaction flashed in his eyes, he stretched out his hand to support Mu Jin, took the water cup prepared before and fed it to her mouth.

"Drink slowly, don't worry."

After Mu Jin drank the water, Qi Lei supported Mu Jin to lie down again, and said softly: "Are you hungry? What do you want to eat?"

Mu Jin looked at Qi Lei as if he was treating a porcelain doll, and couldn't help but roll his eyes.

"Don't eat anything, I want to sleep for a while, don't disturb me."

"Okay, you go to sleep."

Qi Lei also lay down, put his arms around Mu Jin, and patted her on the back lightly. The corner of Mu Jin's mouth curled up and he fell asleep sweetly.

Mu Jin didn't come home all day and night, but Shi Osmanthus was in a hurry. When Mu Jin left, although Mu Jin said that it might not be possible to come back at night, but after a day and a night, nothing will happen, right?

"Okay, Jin Bao is an adult now, so don't worry, he might be back soon."

As soon as Old Man Mu finished speaking, he heard Mu Jin's voice.

"Grandma, I'm back."

Now there are only three of them living in the huge house. If the wooden brocade is not here, Shi Osmanthus is not just thinking about it.

"Why did you come back, little girl? Have you eaten yet?"

Shi Guihua was relieved to see that Mu Jin was safe and sound.

"I've eaten, grandma. I'm a little tired. I'll go back to rest first. You and my grandfather will also rest earlier."

"Okay, let's go back."

Shi Guihua watched Mu Jin go away, always felt that there was something wrong with this Jin Bao, but she couldn't figure it out after thinking about it carefully.

Mu Jin went back to the room and entered the space directly, took a look at the fast and slow sleeping, and then went to the hot spring pool to take a good bath.

At this time, Qi Lei's mind was full of lingering images of Mu Jin, and he giggled twice as he thought about it.

When he recovered, he was full of thoughts, should he go to the Mu family to propose marriage? Thinking of what Mu Jin said that he didn't propose, he thought about what kind of proposal would satisfy Mu Jin.

Then the only way to do this is to propose first, and this proposal must not be casual. Thinking about it this way, I began to imagine various proposal scenes in my mind, and after much deliberation, no one was satisfied.

So the next day when Qi Lei went to the company, everyone saw their always ruthless and repulsive President Qi who was thousands of miles away from others, who laughed when he saw people, and lost his mind from time to time.

"Secretary Han, what kind of marriage proposal do girls like?"

"What? Marriage proposal? Do you still need to propose marriage now?"

Secretary Han looked puzzled. Marriage is not just a meeting, after the ceremony, just set a date to get married?

When Qi Lei saw Secretary Han's appearance, he knew that he could not count on him. Frowning again, he thought to himself.

So, everyone who entered Qi Lei's office today was inexplicably caught by Qi Lei and asked what kind of romance girls like. What would you do if you proposed marriage?

However, none of the answers he got was satisfactory to Qi Lei.

"Is Mr. Qi going to get married? Why are you asking these questions all of a sudden?"

"Hehe, don't you know? That Comrade Mu who came yesterday is Mr. Qi's target. Mr. Qi must propose to Mr. Mu."

"It must be. When the two left yesterday, they were sticky. Everyone who looks like that is envious."

"President Qi and Comrade Mu are both so good-looking, they are a natural match."

"Yes, I haven't seen anyone prettier than them."

"Ahem, President Qi."

Those who were gossiping quickly returned to their seats. The embarrassment of being caught flashed across his face.

Qi Lei didn't say anything this time, but the upturned corner of his mouth also showed his happiness.

Chapter 326

After going crazy with Qi Lei, Mu Jin doesn't go out very much, every day is reading, practicing calligraphy, drawing, and then chatting with Shi Osmanthus to study food.

After waiting for six days, Mu Jin took the time to refine a batch of pills, took out a dozen pills individually, and nodded with satisfaction. These should be good enough, right?

Mu Jin put the pills into the porcelain vase, and was just about to take a bath when he heard a tiger roar.

"Are you awake?"

Ecstasy flashed across Mu Jin's face, and he raised his legs and ran to the yard, where he saw Kuai Kuai and Slowly fighting head to head.

"Quickly, slowly, are you awake? Is there any discomfort?"

Hearing Mu Jin's voice, he rushed over excitedly, Mu Jin quickly dodged and patted its head.

"Good guy, slowly your tortoise shell is almost turning into a mirror, look at this bright one. Kuaikuai's fur is also shiny, it seems that you two are doing well."

"Aww... aww..."

"Hey, can you understand me now?" Seeing that Kuai Kuai was so excited, Mu Jin also laughed.

Nodding excitedly, he circled Mu Jin vigorously.

"Okay, I'm going to be dizzy by you. Congratulations to you two, you two will be together in the future."

Quickly and Slowly looked at each other and shook their heads excitedly.

Seeing that the tiger and the tortoise behaved fairly normally, Mu Jin didn't say hello to himself as soon as they met, so he felt relieved. It seems that I still think too much, if they talk, they should still be in the fantasy world.

"Okay, you two go play by yourself, I still have something to do, I will come in to accompany you when I am free."

After playing with the tiger and the turtle for a while, Mu Jin tidied up and left the space. The pill should be delivered quickly.

"Hey, uncle, some pills have been made, come and get them."

When Mu Jianjun received a call from Mu Jin, he dropped what he was doing and drove back to Mu's house. His eyes lit up when he saw the small medicine bottle given by Mu Jin.

"Baby, how many grains are there in total?"

"With more than a dozen pills, there is less than one-third of the medicinal materials left, and the rest may not be able to produce much. You tell the higher-ups that this pill should be used sparingly."

Mu Jin didn't want to be trapped at home every day making pills. At that time, I have made too much, and let people with ulterior motives take it away and use it. Why do I work so hard? It's better to increase its preciousness and increase it, and then use it with discretion.

"Okay, then I'll go first."

Mu Jianjun put the medicine bottle close to his body, and happily drove to return to his life.

"Baby, what is your uncle so busy with all the time?"

When Shi Guihua heard that her eldest son was back, she wanted to express it, so she ordered a bowl of noodles, but as soon as she came out, he disappeared.

"Grandma, my uncle has so many things to do, he must be too busy. If you miss him, let him take a day off and come back to accompany you and my grandfather."

"I don't miss him. Are you done?"

Shi Osmanthus snorted dubiously, thinking what's the use of him, she is busy every day, she didn't talk about how far she used to be, but now that she is close, she hasn't seen her coming back a few times.

"Well. Let's go out for a walk? Let's take a look at the factory by the way."

Seeing that Shi Osmanthus was not very happy, Mu Jin wanted to take her out for a walk so as not to think too much at home.

"Okay, I'm going to change clothes."

Mu Jin smiled, went into the room and changed clothes, then took Shi Osmanthus and Old Man Mu to the company.

During the days when Mu Jin was away, Li Songtao handled the company's affairs in an orderly manner. Mu Jin couldn't be too satisfied.

"Xiaotao, you are not young anymore, hurry up and find someone. It's not a problem to procrastinate."

Li Songtao can drive people away from Mu Jin, but he can only greet Shi Guihua and Old Man Mu with a smile. Also follow the elders.

"Well, I'll think about it."

"Okay, I'll look after it for you when I go back. If there is a suitable one, you will meet. If it is done by then, I will help you manage it."

Li Songtao smiled helplessly: "Okay."

Mu Jin looked at Li Songtao who wanted to run away, sat on the side and laughed, aren't you indifferent? Isn't this still a smile on my face? Why don't you talk to people? Don't you want to follow the old man's words?

Li Songtao pretended not to see Mu Jin's schadenfreude, and only chatted with Shi Osmanthus with a smile.

Later, there were still too many people looking for him, so Shi Guihua let him go, and Mu Jin clearly felt that he was secretly relieved there.

"Okay, I won't bother you. Let's go first. After get off work, go home for dinner. Today I will make your favorite pot-wrapped pork and sweet and sour pork."

"Okay, I'll go there after get off work."

After Mu Jin and the others left, Li Songtao was relieved. He felt that he was not so tired after two days of work. He has a cold personality, so he is a little patient with the two old men of the Mu family.

When he came out of the company, Mu Jin pulled Shi Guihua and whispered: "Grandma, don't introduce a blind date to Brother Li. He must have something unspeakable if he doesn't find a date. He is such an excellent person, there must be some special reason for him to keep going. Single, if he really wants to find something he can't find? Don't make it difficult for him."

Although he wanted to see Li Songtao's jokes, he didn't want to cause trouble for him innocently, so he told Shi Osmanthus not to cause trouble when he came out of the company. She has experienced the helplessness of pulling strings indiscriminately.

After listening to Mu Jin's words, Shi Osmanthus thought the same thing, maybe there is some hidden disease that can't speak. Let him save some face for himself.

Li Songtao: "...Listen to me, thank you!"

Mu Jin didn't know that she just said something casually, which caused her grandma to misunderstand deeply.

Mu Jin took the two elders to walk through all the factories under his control, and after getting a general idea of the situation, he took the two elders home after having dinner outside.

These few days Qi Lei was very restless, after all, he was just getting started, so he was unavoidably over-excited, and his mind was still running wild from time to time.

Because Mu Jin was busy recently, he didn't bother her. In the past few days, he found many people and listened to countless suggestions. But those suggestions were all the same, so he didn't have a clue.

In the end, it was his father who pulled him and whispered to him for a long time before he suddenly realized. Qi Lei has never admired his father so much before, he is indeed experienced, it must have taken a lot of thought to win a beauty like his mother.

When Wang Fen knew that her son was going to propose to Mu Jin, she also took out a pair of bracelets that she had treasured for a long time.

"Son, this is mother's dowry, you give it to Jinbao. Girls like romance, so don't be silly. Mom is waiting for Jinbao to come in."

"Mom, don't worry, Jinbao will definitely be your daughter-in-law."

Wang Fen saw the youngest son's face full of spring, and surprise flashed across his face: "Are you?"

Seeing Qi Lei's flushed face, Wang Fen's face turned dark all of a sudden.

"You bastard, you really pissed me off. That's what your mother taught you since you were a child? How could you do this to Jinbao? If you really liked her, would you do such a thing? You want to kill her? No? Why did I give birth to you, a son who doesn't know how to respect women.

Jin Baoxiao doesn't understand anything, so you just trick her like this? If people found out about this, wouldn't Jin Bao be stabbed in the back? You talk about you, it really pissed me off.

Jin Bao is such an innocent child, why did he come across such a bastard like you. "

Qi Lei was grabbed and slapped several times by Wang Fen, feeling wronged and guilty in his heart. It was true that he couldn't hold it back, but he didn't believe that Jin Bao was innocent at all. When they were together, Jin Bao knew more than him, and it drove him crazy.

"You wait for me, wait for your father to come back and let him clean you up. Get the hell out of here. It's disgusting to see it. If Jinbao's grandma and parents find out about this, I'll see if your legs are still intact.

If you treat her girl like this, even if she agrees to Jinbao to marry you, will you be willing to marry her?

I said why are you in such a hurry to get married? You did something wrong for a long time. "

The more Wang Fen talked, the more angry she became. Although she also wanted Jinbao to marry in sooner, it was not the way. This bastard is really not doing business at all.

"Get out, don't hurry up and ask Jin Bao for forgiveness."

Qi Lei felt aggrieved and went out with the bracelet Wang Fen gave him. He and Jinbao are two wishful thinking, okay? I had given up on it before, but Jin Bao was too tempting to withstand her temptation. He believed that even another saint would not be able to control it. But they were not married, and they really blamed him for not being able to restrain himself. I can't help but feel a little guilty.

Wang Fen waited for her son to leave, the more she thought about it, the more irritable she became, and she was afraid that the Mu family would really anger Qi Lei, but she didn't know if the Mu family knew about it, she couldn't take the initiative to break through the window paper. At that time, people's faces will not be bright.

If you think about it, it's true that you should hurry up and prepare the dowry. Thinking about it this way, I couldn't sit still anymore, took my handbag and went out.

After Qi Lei went out, he went directly to the small courtyard next to his school. According to the experience taught by his father and his own ideas, he began to arrange it.

As soon as Mu Jin went out the next day, he saw Qi Lei waiting outside the door.

"How long have you been waiting this early in the morning?"

"Not long. What are you doing?"

Qi Lei didn't say that he came before dawn. He hadn't seen Mu Jin for so many days, but now that he saw him, the scene of being in love with Mu Jin that day came back to his mind unconsciously. There was a burst of rippling in my heart.

Mu Jin looked at Qi Lei whose face was flushed red, and burst out laughing.

"Comrade Qi seems to be thinking about something naughty?"

The sudden approach of Mu Jin made Qi Lei instantly uncomfortable. He really deserves to be damned, before he came here he was full of guilt, why did he disappear the moment he saw Mu Jin?

"Where...how can I have breakfast, do you want to eat it?"

"Come to pick me up for breakfast?"

A smile flashed across Mu Jin's eyes, how can you be so nervous about having breakfast? Well, since you're so nervous, just pretend you don't know anything.

"Well, let's go?"

Qi Lei's voice revealed a trace of nervousness, and his palms were sweating a lot.

Mu Jin originally wanted to tease him, but seeing him so nervous, he did as he wanted.

Qi Lei rode back with Mu Jin on his bicycle, imagining the scene for a while on the road, and gradually a smirk appeared on his face.

When the two arrived at the place, Qi Lei rubbed his sweaty hands and led Mu Jin to the main room.

When the door of the main room opened, Mu Jin was so amused by the old-fashioned confession scene in front of him that he almost burst out laughing. If it wasn't for saving face for Qi Lei, Mu Jin would really like to complain about it.

Seeing that Mu Jin didn't respond, Qi Lei thought she was overjoyed at the scene in front of her.

"Jinbao, will you marry me?"

Qi Lei took out a ring from his pocket, knelt down on one knee, looked at Mu Jin excitedly and nervously.

"Is it a loss for me to marry you like this?"

"No loss, no loss, Jinbao, I will treat you well, and I will listen to you in everything from now on. Don't you know my heart after all these years? You are everything I have, without you my life is lost I love you more than I love myself. I know you don't like being bound, and I can assure you that I will not interfere with what kind of life you want to live in the future, and neither will my family. As long as you I'm happy to be by my side."

Seeing that Mu Jin still didn't say anything, Qi Lei said aggrievedly: "I'm all yours now, do you still want to not be responsible?"

"Pfft...Comrade Qi, do you know it's shameful to be cute?"

Mu Jin was amused by Qi Lei's aggrieved look, and stretched out his hand after speaking.

Qi Lei immediately burst into laughter with excitement, the hand holding Mu Jin trembled, what's so cute? What shame? Marrying a daughter-in-law is the most important thing, so it's shameful to be ashamed.

Steady her trembling hand, gently put the ring on Mu Jin's ring finger, then raised her hand and kissed it.

"Jinbao, thank you, thank you for giving me the chance to love you, I will use my life to prove that your choice is not wrong."

Mu Jin looked at the ring on his hand, then at Qi Lei with a serious face, grabbed Qi Lei's collar, lowered his head and kissed him.

This mouth is so good at saying, I have to taste it for myself to see if it is sweet. Needless to say about the next thing, Qi Lei threw his guilt to the wind and let it develop naturally.

At this moment, Qi Lei also completely forgot the beating his mother gave him before going out, and only the beauty of Mu Jin remained in his heart.

By the time the two of them finished fighting, it was already sunset.

"Didn't you say take me to breakfast? I'm afraid it can only be dinner now?"

Mu Jin lay lazily on Qi Lei's chest, drawing circles all over the place with her fingers.

Qi Lei grabbed Mu Jin's troublesome hand.

"Go to sleep, I'll make dinner right away."

Qi Lei didn't know why his spirit was so good, every time he was with Jin Bao, he was very excited and had endless energy. It doesn't seem to be tired at all.

Mu Jin didn't pay attention to it at first, but then slowly guessed, it might be because he drank the spiritual spring water, did I still take a lot of tonic? This idea made Mu Jin himself a black thread. If you don't understand it, you don't want to think about it, anyway, they are evenly matched. It's good to be happy, isn't it good for a long time?

"Well, back off."

Seeing Mu Jin acting like a queen, Qi Lei lowered his head and kissed her brow.

"I obey Her Majesty the Queen."

Mu Jin closed his eyes, and the corners of his mouth slowly turned up. Rubbing the pillow, I gradually fell asleep.

Chapter 327

Mu Jin's night out again caught Shi Guihua's attention.

When Mu Jin came back the next day, Shi Osmanthus looked around Mu Jin for a long time.

"Grandma, why are you looking at me like that?"

Mu Jin looked down at himself, it was nothing.

"What did you do last night?"

Shi Guihua narrowed her eyes, what can this careless girl tell me?

Mu Jin smiled and stretched out her hand before Shi Guihua's eyes: "Grandma, what do you think this is?"

Shi Guihua looked at the ring on Mu Jin's hand, but didn't understand what was so good about it. This little girl just wanted to change the subject.

"newly bought?"

"Hey, Qi Lei gave it to me. He proposed to me."

Shi Osmanthus froze for a moment, grabbed Mu Jin's hand and took a closer look: "Are you agreeing to this ring?"

Mu Jin nodded: "He already knelt down to propose, can it be okay if I don't agree? Besides, didn't you say you wouldn't let me play with him? Then what's wrong with me agreeing to his proposal now?"

"What, Xiaolei knelt down for you?"

Shi Guihua's eyes widened in shock, her face full of disbelief.

"Well, it's kneeling on one knee. It's a ritual."

Shi Osmanthus doesn't care about any ceremony or not, it's really inappropriate for this big man to kneel down and refuse to agree.

"Then when are you going to get married?"

Mu Jin choked, she just agreed to the proposal, and didn't say that she would marry him right away.

"Hey, grandma, there's no rush for this matter, we'll talk about it later."

Shi Guihua originally thought that Mu Jin agreed to Qi Lei's marriage proposal because she was planning to marry him, but she didn't expect that she was still not planning to marry him.

"What do you promise to do if you don't get married? Besides, are you two together?"

Shi Guihua narrowed her eyes dangerously, this girl is really courageous, if she doesn't get married, what if she has a child?

"Grandma, falling in love is a matter of your own will. Just take your time. Maybe I will be happy one day, and I will marry him the next day."

Why does Mu Jin think that because of one thing, he has to do another thing? Just let nature take its course slowly, they are doing fine now. Not only enjoy the sweetness of love, but also make the other party feel at ease.

"You young people don't know what to think, why don't you live a good life? You still have to fall in love."

Shi Osmanthus didn't want to force Mu Jin, after all, she couldn't bear Mu Jin to marry. Besides, there is no movement at Xiaolei's house, so we can't let them catch up, right?

When Qi Lei and Mu Jin returned home, they saw Wang Fen counting things in the living room.

"Mom, what are you doing? Why do you buy so many things?"

Wang Fen glared at her son and sneered: "What do you think? Aren't you going to wipe your bastard's ass?"

"Thank you Mom, Jinbao has agreed to my marriage proposal."

Wang Fen looked at Qi Lei expressionlessly: "You two were together last night?"

Qi Lei nodded, but immediately realized something was wrong, turned around and ran upstairs.

"Mom, I still have something to do in the company. I'll pack up and go to the company."

Wang Fen looked at his son who was running away, and stomped his feet. This brat slipped away really fast.

Looking at the things on the ground, this is almost the same. Then he went to call Qitai.

"Are you alright? What time is it? Is it appropriate to go late? I'm always in trouble, no one can worry about it. What did I do to put on you unreliable father and son?"

Wang Fen was already full of anger, but now she wanted to piss everyone off.

Qi Tai was still a little baffled, why did the old woman get angry when she was doing well? Xiaolei must be hot on her again.

"I'll go back right away, you wait for me."

Qi Tai was also worried that Wang Fen would bring his anger onto him, and he would suffer when he went back at night, so he hurried home after hanging up the phone.

Shi Osmanthus and Old Man Mu were discussing about Mu Jin and Qi Lei in the room when they heard a knock on the door outside.

"Who could be here now?"

"Just go and have a look."

When the old man opened the door, he saw Wang Fen and Qi Tai with big bags and small bags, and his smiling face instantly became a little unhappy.

Both Qi Tai and Wang Fen knew how to read words and expressions, so they naturally felt the old man Mu's displeasure.

"Uncle Mu, I haven't seen you for a while, but your body is still so strong."

As the saying goes, you don't hit people with smiling faces when you reach out, and when it comes to children's voluntary things, they can't show embarrassment to their parents, so they didn't speak harshly.

"Come in, why are you free to come in today?"

"It's not that Xiaolei said that Jinbao has agreed to his marriage proposal. We parents must come to discuss it, right?"

The old man Mu didn't answer, and only brought the two of them into the house.

"Auntie."

"Xiaofen is here, sit down quickly. Why are you carrying so many things?"

"Auntie, today we came here with the cheek to discuss the engagement of the two children with you. You see, the two children have been together for several years, and they are not too young now. I heard from Xiaolei that Jin Bao also agreed to him proposal, so we want to hear your opinion."

After hearing Wang Fen's words, Shi Guihua didn't speak immediately, but thought seriously for a while before saying: "Xiaofen, this Jinbao's parents are not here, so we should ask their opinions on this matter. Anyway, the two The child is still young, so don't be in a hurry, let's sit down and discuss it after Jinbao's parents come back."

Wang Fen patted her head, she was really confused, how could she forget this matter.

"Auntie, you see, I am confused. I am too anxious about this matter. I should wait for Brother Mu and sister-in-law to come back."

Shi Guihua patted her hand: "The two children have been together for a long time, and the relationship has always been very good, so you don't have to worry."

"No, I really like this Jinbao. Xiaolei is lucky to marry Jinbao."

Shi Guihua agrees very much, her family Jinbao is very lucky, isn't it a blessing to marry her family Jinbao?

"Don't talk about this, as long as the two children are good, they are better than anything."

"That's the reason."

Mu Jin listened outside the door for a while, seeing that they were happy, she didn't go in, turned around and went to the kitchen.

Since people come, they always have to have a meal before leaving.

Wang Fen and Qi Taiben were going to go back after sitting for a while, but before they left, Mu Jin had finished the meal.

"Oh, you've worked hard Jinbao, Jinbao's craftsmanship smells delicious, I want to eat more today."

"Aunt Fen will praise me, if you like it, eat more."

Mu Jin smiled and served soup for several people. Shi Guihua pulled Wang Fen to sit down. He also asked Old Man Mu to bring out a bottle of wine and have a drink with Qi Tai.

A few people talking and laughing can be considered harmonious.

After the two returned from Mu's house, Qi Lei was already anxious at home, and when he saw the two came back, he quickly went up to meet them.

"Parents, you are back. You have worked hard. What did Grandma Shi and Grandpa Mu say? Did you agree?"

Wang Fen sneered: "Hmph, why don't you go by yourself? With you like this, who would be willing to marry your daughter to you?"

After speaking, he pushed Qi Lei away and went back to the room, Qi Lei scratched his head, did it work?

"Dad, what's the matter?"

"What's the situation? They don't want to, saying that Jinbao's parents are not at home, we will talk about it when we get back. You say you are only a few days away?"

After finishing speaking, he gave him a glare and went back to the room, brat, I have to coax my daughter-in-law today.

As if struck by lightning, Qi Lei stood there with a broken face.

Chapter 328

Because Mu Jianguo and Zhao Mei were still fighting for their careers in Aocheng, Qi Lei's fiery heart seemed to be poured with cold water, and he lost his spirit in an instant.

Mu Jin also understood Shi Guihua's intentions regarding this matter, but she certainly would not express any objections. She is quite enjoying the current period of love.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"You look good."

"Oh, I've learned how to speak sweetly, come and let me taste how sweet my little mouth is."

"Cough cough."

Shi Osmanthus is still not used to being so unrestrained by her cute baby. She really didn't want to admit that the little girl she saw was her well-behaved granddaughter.

"Grandma, you are here." Mu Jin stood up from Qi Lei's lap without changing his expression, cleared his throat and took a sip of water.

Qi Lei's face was full of embarrassment and bewilderment, his face was flushed and he didn't know where to put his hands. It's over, he was caught straight, and his face was completely lost.

"Well, I'll bring you some fruit."

Shi osmanthus put the fruit in her hand on the table, but she didn't leave, and sat directly beside the wooden brocade, staring at the two of them like this.

The three of them sat there looking at each other, and the air was filled with embarrassment.

Mu Jin picked up the grapes on the table and ate one, then got up and clapped his hands: "Grandma, I still have something to do in the company, go and have a look first, let Xiaolei talk with you at home."

Qi Lei's eyes widened and his face collapsed, does this little goblin want to escape by himself?

"Grandma, I..."

"Okay, then I'll talk to Xiaolei for a while."

Shi Guihua interrupted Qi Lei and nodded to Mu Jin.

Qi Lei has never been so at a loss when facing Shi Osmanthus, he winked at Mu Jin asking for help.

Mu Jin looked away, there was nothing he could do if his friends were dead and poor. So Mu Jin took the backpack, secretly blew a kiss at Qi Lei, and then hurried away.

Seeing Mu Jin leaving, Qi Lei gritted his teeth. He turned his head and looked at Shi Guihua with a wry smile.

"Grandma, you eat fruit."

Shi Guihua didn't refuse either, and picked up a piece of apple and ate it.

Mu Jin came out of the house, looked back at the door of the house, prayed for Qi Lei, and went to the company in a happy mood.

The three of Mu Jianguo had been busy in O City for more than half a year, and it was already New Year's Eve when they returned from O City.

"Hey, look who this is? Where did this big boss come from?"

Mu Jin looked at the group of people outside the gate, it was a big change after not seeing them for a few days.

"Get out of the way, you little girl, you can't see that we are all carrying things."

Mu Jianguo squeezed Mu Jin aside, this little girl has no eyesight at all. It's fine if you don't help, and you still make fun of me.

"Yes, yes, please come in, you have worked hard."

"Serve the people without hard work."

Mu Jianguo raised his chest, with an awe-inspiring look.

Mu Jin rolled his eyes, went to the back, took the things in Zhao Mei's hand, hummed to Mu Jianguo, and walked into the house.

"Grandma, my parents are back."

Shi Guihua and Wu Xiu were taking a few granddaughters-in-law to make dumplings. When they heard Mu Jin's shout, they put down their things and wanted to go out, but after walking two steps, they stopped at the same spot, cleared their throats, and The deputy shouted impatiently: "Come back when you come back, why do you want me to go out and pick them up personally? What a hero?"

Wu Xiu and Zhou Ying looked at each other and held back their smiles. Their milk is the bean curd heart with a knife mouth.

"No, mother, please sit down and let them come in by themselves."

Wu Xiu supported Shi Osmanthus to sit up, and then turned around to pick up people outside.

"Sister-in-law, long time no see."

"What's the matter, it's been so long and you're still married to me? You're all very polite. It's different when you go out."

"No, here, they are all gifts for you, you come and get them."

The three of Wang Liping and Wu Xiu entered the room talking and laughing affectionately.

"Father, we are back."

Shi Osmanthus said "Yes" expressionlessly: "I'll come back when I come back. If you haven't come back for so long, you think you have forgotten that you still have a home, and parents."

"Mother, how dare we forget, it's not like we came back as soon as we finished our work."

Mu Jianmin walked up to Shi Osmanthus and held her hand to express his intimacy.

"Let's start and start, why don't you touch me without washing your hands? I haven't seen me making dumplings. Mai Tairen."

Shi Guihua shook off Mu Jianmin's hand uncomfortably, looking disgusted.

"Hey, I'm going to wash my hands now, let's pack together."

Shi Osmanthus looked at the few people who walked out the door, and the corners of her mouth were raised high.

Since the next three sons married their daughters-in-law, she has not been separated from the three daughters-in-law for so long, especially during Chinese New Year. I thought they would not come back this year, and my heart was still empty. Who knew that these few would also engage in surprise attacks. I almost lost my composure.

Mu Jin looked at the happy Shi Osmanthus, and also laughed, her mouth was hard but she couldn't help but be happy.

This year's Mu family is still very lively, because Mu Hui and Mu Qi didn't go back to their hometown this year, so the two families also came, plus Shi Tieniu's family, this person sat at eight tables before sitting down.

"Is it okay to come back this time?"

Shi Tieniu drank wine and looked at the children. He knew the girls best, and he was always trying to be brave, but in private he still missed the children.

"Uncle, let's stay for a while to deal with the matter here before going over."

A lot of business over there involves overseas, and they want to grow bigger, so they can only run on both sides. Fortunately, there was Jin Bao watching over here, so they were relieved.

"Why didn't the three meat buns come back with you?"

"The three of them are busier than us. They went to country M some time ago, and they are negotiating business with the company there. I didn't ask in detail. They should come back after their busy time."

When Mu Jin thought of this, she felt envious for a while, and she would go out after the new year.

"Oh, then these three boys are capable, better than you."

"Hey, that's not right, they were born at a good time."

The Mu Jian Party sitting on the side pulled Shi Jianshe and muttered: "How about it, do you want to go out with us? Are you willing to guard those small shops?"

"I won't go. Our pursuits are different. I am satisfied with these few small shops. My father is getting old, so I want to be with him. Money can't be earned, as long as it is enough. Besides, I I live better than many people now, and there is a lot of business in front of my house, so I don't have to go out."

Seeing Shi Jianshe's words, Mu Jiandang didn't persuade him. They just said it was easy now. In fact, the three of them have suffered a lot in the past six months. The three of them were old farmers before, and they can't compare with those cultivated by big families. It is even more incomparable with those talented people. They can only learn step by step and put in ten times more effort than others to do one thing well. Sometimes even if they work hard, they may not necessarily achieve the results they want. They were unwilling to admit defeat, so they persisted step by step until now.

"Okay, you can help take care of the house at home. We can rest assured outside. Come, drink."

And the three little ones far away in Xiangjiang are sighing and sighing while eating the noodles they cooked by themselves.

"Okay, don't sigh, eat quickly, and rest early after eating."

"I knew it earlier, so I went back with me. That's great. Those who celebrate the Chinese New Year can only eat noodles."

"There must be a lot of delicious food at home."

Speaking of these three people all swallowed their saliva. I can't think about it, I can't help swallowing when I think about it.

"How about we check the ticket and go back for a few days?"

Xiaodoubao took a mouthful of noodles, and looked at the other two with bright eyes.

Xiaoroubao put down the bowls and chopsticks in his hand, patted the table and said, "Go home, I'll be back now. Call to see if there are any tickets."

As soon as the other two heard it, they put down the bowls and chopsticks in their hands and took action.

"Dawei, is there someone knocking on the door outside? Go out and have a look."

"Okay, who could it be so late?"

When Dawei saw the three little ones standing outside the door, he couldn't help laughing: "Oh, is this the one who escaped and returned?"

"Brother, don't make fun of people, we are going to freeze to death. Get on with things."

The three of them put the things in Dawei's hands, pushed Dawei away and ran into the house in a hurry.

"Grandma, your favorite grandson is back."

As soon as the three of them entered the room, they hugged the stone osmanthus and rubbed against the old man Mu.

Shi Guihua sneered: "Aren't you coming back? Not spending your money?"

"Hey, it's nothing more than nothing, and we lived with our favorite grandma."

"Yeah, grandma, I miss you all the time."

Surrounded by three people, Shi Osmanthus couldn't hold back anymore, and snorted: "Hurry up and wash your hands and prepare to eat dumplings."

"Hey, the dumplings made with milk are the most delicious. I want to eat two big bowls later."

"Okay, don't be silly, let me come back and won't come back, I'm not coming back now. Wash your hands. I think you are willing to come back because you can't eat?"

Mu Jianmin sneered at the three of them for a while, the little bastards told you to be embarrassed, and you should suffer this crime.

"Second uncle, I'm not happy when you say that. What do you mean you can't eat? You underestimate us too much. We miss our grandma."

"That's right, you don't want to, what are you doing back here?"

"Okay, wash your hands, and play tricks when you come back."

"hey-hey."

It was the first time in half a year that the whole family got together so well. No one slept at night except for a group of young ones. Gathering together lively to watch the new year, this big family really explained what a thriving population is.

The three little ones only stayed at home for two days before rushing back to Xiangjiang, so they perfectly missed the engagement ceremony between Mu Jin and Qi Lei. When the three of them learned that Mu Jin and Qi Lei were engaged, they immediately hated each other, but they had too many things in their hands to leave. The only thing he could do was bombard him with phone calls for several days, threatening Qi Lei over and over again.

In fact, Mu Jianguo was also somewhat reluctant to come, but seeing Qi Tai and Wang Fen's attitudes, they would laugh and continue no matter what he did, as if his fist was hitting cotton. Very boring.

So when everyone had no objections, Mu Jin and Qi Lei held a simple engagement ceremony.

Qi Lei was so excited that he didn't fall asleep for two days. When he thought that he could marry Mu Jin immediately after getting engaged, Mu Jin was so busy that he couldn't find anyone, which made him talk to someone every day. Looking forward to it like a boudoir resentful woman.

Later, Qi Tai couldn't see it, and awakened the dreamer with a single word, and awakened him who was silent in love. From then on, he also devoted himself to his career. Start running across the country. Try to stand at the same height as Mu Jin.

In the next few years, the two also got together less and separated more, but as long as they had time to get together, the two would avoid everyone and return to their love nest, entangled together day and night. The relationship between the two did not fade because of their long separation, but they cherished each other even more.

Gradually, the two of them no longer struggled with whether to get married. In their hearts, the two of them were no different from a family.

As Mu Jin concentrates on his career, the economy of the flower growers is also advancing by leaps and bounds, and all countries have to lament the rapid development of the flower growers.

Chapter 329

In the blink of an eye, time has come to 1987, and Mu Jin and Qi Lei have made a lot of money in the stock market of Xiaori Country in the past few years. In Mu Jin's memory, this year will usher in the Black Monday of the stock market. So take advantage of this time and make sure to double your funds a few times.

"Jinbao, I'll just go this time by myself. You also know Xiaotian's attitude towards you. What if something happens to you when you go? It's not that I don't believe in your ability. It's just that I can do it this time." Do it, just stay at home and wait for me, okay?"

Qi Lei really didn't want Mu Jin to take risks, what happened last time had already scared him enough.

Mu Jin didn't say that he had to go, it was just that it was more convenient to go by himself with so much money, but thinking of the troubles in the past, he would delay things later.

"It's fine, but do you believe me or not?"

Qi Lei was taken aback for a moment, then nodded affirmatively: "I believe, I believe everything you say."

"Well, let Zhou Hang and the others follow you. The funds will definitely not be small this time, so you have to work hard and cooperate well with Zhou Hang and the others. I will wait for you to return in victory."

"Don't worry, you just wait to become the richest man in the country."

After Qi Lei finished speaking, a wolf pounced on Mu Jin and pressed him under him.

The next day, Mu Jin sorted out the news he had heard in his previous life and made a list, then handed it to Qi Lei.

"I guessed these things roughly. No matter whether these things are true or not, do you have to know all of them on the last day?"

Although Qi Lei was puzzled, out of trust in Mu Jin, he never asked her how she guessed.

"Okay, please obey my wife's orders."

"De Xing, let my brother and the others accompany you this time?"

"Forget it, their identities are inconvenient, I will find someone to accompany me."

Mu Jin still recognizes Qi Lei's ability. His progress over the years is not just a little bit, but a direct leap.

Some things really come down to talent. So Mu Jin contacted all the family members and asked them to take out their savings.

The family didn't even ask why. Everyone only kept some working capital, and gave the rest to Mu Jin.

Another two days later, Mu Jin sent Qi Lei and his party to board the plane to go to the happy life alone, feeling excited and worried.

"Go and pay attention to safety, I will wait for you at home."

"Don't worry. Wait for my good news."

"Well, remember to call me every day."

"Understood, let's go, we are waiting for you."

"Love your wife."

Qi Lei quickly kissed Mu Jin on the cheek, waved his hand and led him into the airport.

Looking at the disappearing crowd, Mu Jin couldn't regain his senses for a long time, this time he must not lose in such a big game.

After Qi Lei arrived at his little day, he would call Mu Jin on time every day to report the situation of the day. These news made Mu Jin extremely excited. I only regret that I didn't bring all my wealth with me. It would be nice if you went by yourself. When I think about it this way, I can't bear it anymore. But thinking that it was only a few days away from that day, I still gave up my thoughts. It doesn't matter, I missed the kimchi country in 1997 this time.

Thinking of this, Mu Jin felt much better. Hang up the phone and fall asleep beautifully.

Mu Jin has been in this world for almost thirty years, and he has rarely dreamed, but tonight Mu Jin dreamed that he came to a fairyland, roaming happily in it, and there are two dragons and two phoenixes around him in the middle of the journey. stop.

Mu Jin has never seen such cute baby dragons and baby phoenixes, and played happily with them for a long time.

When he woke up at dawn, Mu Jin still couldn't recover.

"This dream is so strange."

Mu Jin frowned and thought for a long time but couldn't understand why he had such a dream.

"Jinbao, what are you thinking?"

"Grandma, I had a dream last night. I dreamed that there were two baby dragons and two baby phoenixes around me. I played with them all night, and when the morning came, they rushed into my body and disappeared. Do you think it's strange?"

After listening to Mu Jin's words, Shi Osmanthus looked at Mu Jin's stomach with weird eyes.

Mu Jin felt terrified when Shi Osmanthus looked at her, it always depends on what her stomach is doing?

He rubbed his stomach with his hand, and immediately understood what was going on.

"Grandma, am I pregnant?"

Shi Guihua said angrily: "Are you a doctor or am I a doctor?"

This little girl, she was not in a hurry to get her married a long time ago. She was anxious to see Xiao Lei's child, and the two of them would sooner or later, but who knows that these years have passed, and neither of them is in a hurry. Now that she is pregnant, it depends on what the two of them will do.

"Doctors don't heal themselves." Although Mu Jin said so, he still gave himself a pulse.

"Grandma, I really won the lottery."

Mu Jin looked down at her belly, God, I didn't make a wish to have multiple babies, so we don't have to be so nice to me.

Shi Osmanthus stretched out her hand to slap Mu Jin, but when she saw her stomach, she held back again.

"What's the use of telling me if you win? Why don't you call Xiaolei quickly and ask him to come over and discuss the marriage."

Mu Jin chuckled, and hugged Shi Guihua's arm: "Grandma, Qi Lei is in a foreign country recently, and I can't come back for a while, I will tell him when he comes back in a few days."

"What else is important to you?"

Shi Osmanthus is very unhappy, she has a career every day, is career as important as marrying a wife and having a baby?

"It's important, grandma. All of our family's money has been invested in it. Do you think it's important or not? It's better not to tell him for now, so that he won't be distracted and lose all his money."

Shi Guihua almost didn't come up in one breath, why has this child been a money fan since he was a child? Can you spend all that money you earn?

"Okay, what do you want to eat, milk will make it for you."

"Hey, grandma, you are so kind."

"Don't give me ecstasy soup, the bigger you are, the less worrying you will be. If you are obedient, I won't be angry."

Shi Guihua's words were quite tough, but her eyes were full of love.

After breakfast, Mu Jin still went to work in the company, and she was not at all cautious because she was pregnant. Seeing the wind blowing under her feet, Shi Osmanthus was terrified.

"No, I still have to call Xiaofen to discuss the child's marriage."

After thinking about it, Shi Osmanthus still felt that she should hurry up and get married while Jinbao's belly was not showing.

When Wang Fen heard that Mu Jin was pregnant, she ignored her excited demeanor. Hang up the phone and run outside.

"Fern, what are you doing?"

It was rare for Zhang Man'an to see Wang Fen in such a hurry, with an ecstatic look on his face.

"Man'an, Jinbao is pregnant. Do you think this is a happy event? I'm going to buy something quickly and go over there to have a look."

"Really? Come on, I'll be with you."

The two came to the shopping mall and bought a lot of things in large and small bags. Finally, they saw a store selling baby clothes and shoes, and they also bought a large bag.

"You said that you don't know about boys and girls. Is the pink color you bought suitable?"

"It's right, I just want a granddaughter like Jin Bao, and I will dress her up like a little princess every day."

When Wang Fen thought of this, his hands trembled with excitement.

"Indeed."

The daughters-in-law of Zhang Man'an's family also gave birth to children, that is, Li Qingqing gave birth to a daughter two years ago. This made Zhang Man'an very happy, and she surrounded her little granddaughter every day.

When the two came to Mu's house, Shi Osmanthus had been waiting for a while, and laughed when she saw the two people with big and small bags.

"Why do you buy so many things?"

"It's all good for pregnant women, as well as maternity clothes and baby clothes. Auntie, where's Jinbao?"

Wang Fen's eyes are so hot right now, she wants to take a quick look at Mu Jin's belly.

"Going to the company."

"Oh, why are you still going to work when you're pregnant? Don't be tired."

"Okay, don't make too much fuss, Jin Bao is in good health."

Zhang Man'an comforted Wang Fen, and looked at the nervous one.

"That's the reason. Jinbao has always been in good health, so don't worry too much. Let's discuss the marriage of the two children first."

Shi Guihua still feels that it is inappropriate for Mu Jin not to get married when she is pregnant.

"Yes, this marriage should also be put on the agenda. Auntie, you have also visited their wedding room, and you have bought the things in it for a few years. I will change it in these two days, and then I will give it to you." Prepare the room for the child. As for the dowry, you can have as much as you want. The wedding will be held at Xiaolei's big hotel, and we will have a good time."

They discussed these matters a few years ago, and the two children have what they want, and they don't care about money or not. They have all kinds of factories at home, and they don't lack anything, so they are the first to avoid going to these scenes. considerate.

Without Mu Jin's knowledge, Shi Guihua and Wang Fen had already discussed the matter of marriage, and the wedding will be held when Qi Lei and Mu Jianguo come back.

"By the way, Jin Bao said that she may have more than one child, and she still needs to prepare a few more cots, so as not to be insufficient."

Listening to what Mu Jinxue said, Shi Osmanthus had already decided in her heart that there were two men and two women, but she couldn't say that.

"Really? Amitabha, thank God for your blessing."

Shi Guihua really wanted to say that she was Yu Daxian, but she couldn't say anything about it, so she could only thank Yu Daxian in her heart.

Wang Fen thought about how many of Mu Jin's sisters were born, so Mu Jin must be no different, and now she was already thinking about it.

I don't know if Jin Bao's body can take it anymore, it's better to have a man and a woman, so that Jin Bao can relax a bit.

The more the three talked, the more excited they became. They couldn't sit still at home anymore, so they went out together to their new house to look at the design room.

Old man Mu waited for the three of them to go out before he came out from the inner room, picked up the phone and called Mu Jianguo.

When Mu Jianguo heard that Mu Jin was pregnant, the little flames in his eyes flared out.

"What about the bastard? How did you say it?"

"Jinbao said that Xiaolei has gone abroad and will come back in a few days. That's fine. You should hurry up and pack up and come back to finish the marriage between the two of you. It will be a mess at home."

After the old man finished speaking, he hung up the phone.

Looking at the beeping phone, Mu Jianguo gritted his teeth for a while.

Chapter 330

Although Mu Jin said she was pregnant, her body didn't respond at all, because she drank water from the spiritual spring every day and insisted on exercising, so she knew her physical condition best, and she was still busy with vigorous work every day.

Shi Guihua was worried about her body at first, but after seeing her jumping up and down, she gradually relaxed.

"Jinbao, your father and the others will be back tomorrow, and Xiaolei hasn't said when he will be back? This can't be delayed any longer."

"Grandma, what are you in such a hurry for? Qi Lei still needs five or six days. You want to marry me off so much? I want to stay with you for a few more years."

Mu Jin hugged Shi osmanthus and swayed like a baby, Shi osmanthus really had no choice but to beat Mu Jin, and she had to pamper her.

"How long can your stomach stop? No matter how reluctant you are, grandma can't look at other people's backs and gossip about you."

There were people who liked to gossip before, and she slapped her a few times. Although those people hid themselves when they saw her, they would still say behind their backs that she hated her so much, but who can control their mouths on others? Jin Bao said that those people were envious of their good life, envious and jealous, so they slandered her family to make them feel better, and she thought it was reasonable, so she stopped caring what they said. People who say good things about others may not necessarily be good for themselves, but those who say bad things about others will certainly not be good for themselves.

"Grandma, you are the best. I don't care what other people say. The most important thing in a person's life is to be happy. It's too tiring to live caring about what others think."

Mu Jin really didn't care about other people's gazes, it's not like no one said it all these years, but Mu Jin didn't care at all. She's just as happy as she is.

"Okay, sooner or later, you two can't be separated anyway, since it's the same whether you can do it or not, then there's no need for this step. When Xiaolei comes back, we'll do it quickly."

"Okay, okay, what you said is true, I will listen to you. I will call Qi Lei in a while and ask him to come back early."

It's not that Mu Jin doesn't want to have a wedding, after all, the child's household registration book can't be without a father, right? It's just that she didn't think about doing this on purpose. Isn't this the right time now?

When Mu Jianguo and his group returned the next day, they all regarded Mu Jin as a national treasure, and circled around her warmly to keep out the cold. Only Mu Jianguo sat on the side with his arms in his arms and stared blankly.

"Who are you showing your face to?"

Old man Mu couldn't see that Mu Jianguo was so angry and wronged, he snorted and slapped Mu Jianguo: "It's okay, go out and clean the yard, don't be an eyesore here."

Mu Jianguo dared not speak out, he looked aggrieved, and looked at Mu Jin even more unhappy.

When Mu Jin returned to his room, Mu Jianguo ran after him quickly.

"Father, what's the matter with you?"

Mu Jin felt powerless looking at Mu Jianguo who stared at him as soon as he entered the door.

"What's the matter? Good little girl, didn't you say you don't want to get married? Does it look like you don't want to get married because the child is pregnant?" Mu Jianguo just said that if Mu Jin really didn't get married, he would definitely It is even more necessary to jump up and down. The reason for this is that I still can't bear Mu Jin.

"Then what do you think? Do you want no one to call you grandpa in the future?"

Mu Jianguo choked, and said angrily: "Is that what I mean? I'm talking about you, what does it have to do with the child? Don't interrupt me. What's so good about that brat, can he have a father who loves you? "

"No, then I won't marry, you go and call off the marriage."

Mu Jianguo choked again, he wanted to, but unless he didn't want these legs.

"You just think dad can't do anything about you, don't you? Damn girl, who is dad doing for?"

Mu Jin sighed, and pulled Mu Jianguo to sit down: "Father, I know you don't want me, but you can't let your daughter never marry, right? What do you think is wrong with Qi Lei? He is obedient, able to earn money Cooking and doing housework, and hurting me. Where do you go to find him like this? If I find someone who shows me money and machismo, it will be too late for you to regret it."

Mu Jianguo didn't want to admit that what Mu Jin said was right. Although he didn't like this kid, he had to admit that this kid really had nothing to say to Jin Bao. Like a queen, he really couldn't find another one who could treat Jin Bao like this. But what's going on if I'm still not reconciled?

"Okay dad, think about it, in a few months, there will be a soft and cute baby calling you grandpa, won't you be so angry? You can't let the baby be born without a dad in the household registration book, can you? If you say yes, then I will not end this marriage."

When Mu Jianguo thought of the cute and cute baby, his heart felt as if he had eaten honey. No, the child will not be bullied without a father?

"Hmph, just face him."

Mu Jianguo was unable to refute what Mu Jin said, so he got up with a cold snort and walked out.

Mu Jin smiled, this awkward little old man is really cute.

In the past two days, Wang Fen and Qi Tai also came over several times to discuss the marriage and the future with the family.

Six days later, Qi Lei returned triumphantly, bringing Mu Jin's expectation back in victory.

"Baby, I'm back, and I've fulfilled my mission."

Mu Jin already knew about the result, but now he was happy to hear the news and gave Qi Lei a hug on the spot.

"Qi Lei, you are amazing, thank you for your hard work. Let's go back."

Qi Lei dismissed the group that followed, and drove Mu Jin back to their love nest.

As soon as Qi Lei entered the door, he pulled Mu Jin into his arms and kissed him deeply. Just when he was about to go further, Mu Jin grabbed his troublesome hand.

"Not today."

Qi Lei was taken aback for a moment, thinking about it, it seems that today is not a special time.

Mu Jin smiled and put his hands on his stomach: "Comrade Qi Lei, congratulations on becoming a father."

It took Qi Lei a long time to realize what Mu Jin said, and then ecstasy flooded his face. With fiery eyes staring at Mu Jin's belly, and stroking his hands back and forth a few times, he couldn't help but laugh silly. The loop in my mind is "I'm a dad, I'm a dad."

Mu Jin looked at Qi Lei who was staring blankly at his stomach and giggling, and burst out laughing.

"Stupid, what are you thinking? Are you happy and stupid?"

"I... I'm a father?"

Qi Lei murmured, looking at Mu Jin with tired eyes, stretched out his arms to hold Mu Jin and turned around in circles.

"Hahahaha...I'm going to be a father. Wife, I love you."

"Put me down, my stomach is squeezed."

Qi Lei was so frightened that he quickly put Mu Jin down, and carefully helped her to sit down.

"Baby, thank you for your hard work. What do you want to eat? I'll make it for you now."

"I'm not hungry right now, sit down and let's talk."

"Sitting is too tiring, you go to bed and lie down."

After speaking, he helped Mu Jin into the bedroom, helped Mu Jin take off her shoes, helped her lie down and covered her with the quilt, then took a quick wash and came back to lie beside Mu Jin.

"How many months old is the child? Why didn't you tell me earlier?"

"For more than a month, it's useless to tell you, so I didn't distract you. My parents have also returned, and I have discussed the marriage with your parents, and I will wait for you to come back. So you don't have to do anything. Are you overjoyed to marry a daughter-in-law?"

When Qi Lei heard that the two were getting married, a light flashed in his eyes. Get up suddenly, looking at Mu Jin's eyes are full of happiness.

"Is it all negotiated?"

"Well, it's really cheap for you. If this little guy didn't come at the wrong time, I wouldn't marry you so easily."

"Who else do you want to marry if you don't marry me? Baby, don't you know my heart? I will treat you well and take good care of my children. Do you trust me?"

Qi Lei lay down with his arms around Mu Jin and made a serious promise.

"Well, trust you. Are you tired? Get some sleep."

"Okay, go to sleep."

As he spoke, he patted Mu Jin's back lightly, and when he heard a slight snoring, Qi Lei gently got out of bed and went out to buy ingredients.

When Mu Jin woke up, Qi Lei had already prepared five dishes and one soup.

"Are you awake? Wash your hands and eat, it's all your favorite food."

Mu Jin hugged Qi Lei from behind, and put her face on his back.

Qi Lei also enjoys Mu Jin's rare dependence. Turning around and hugging her: "What's wrong? Didn't sleep enough?"

"Just want to hug."

"Then hug, as long as you want to hug."

Mu Jin's emotions come and go quickly, and after two minutes of lack of warmth, she screams hungry again.

After the two of them had dinner, Qi Lei drove Mu Jin home.

As soon as the car stopped, Mu Jianguo and San Xiaozhi were standing outside the gate and staring at them.

"Dad, you're back."

"Don't call me dad, who is your dad? You two are not married yet."

Mu Jianguo stared with displeasure on his face, this kid didn't know how to look outside at all. Looking at Mu Jin in a blink of an eye, he immediately changed his face, and said to Mu Jin with a smile: "Is my baby tired? You go to rest first, and I will have a few words with Xiaolei."

Mu Jin didn't stop her father either. Her father was unhappy in his heart, so he should talk to his son-in-law to make arrangements. So he smiled and walked in the door. Before leaving, he gave Qi Lei a self-seeking look.

Qi Lei looked at Mu Jin who disappeared, swallowed, and looked at Mu Jianguo and San Xiaozhi with a forced smile. It's over, if you don't die tonight, you will peel off your skin.

"Dad, let's go in and talk if you have anything to say, it's really cold outside."

Qi Lei walked to Mu Jianguo with a strong face and a smile.

"I told you not to call me dad, do you owe a beating?"

As Mu Jianguo spoke, he raised his hand and knocked Qi Lei on the head. Qi Lei naturally didn't dare to say anything, he just looked at the door with an aggrieved expression.

"What are you looking at, no one will save you today." Speaking of Mu Jianguo, he remembered when this guy put eye drops on him, and his heart became even more angry. She wrapped her arms around his neck and walked away.

The three little ones followed behind eagerly.

As for what they said and what they did, no one else knew except them. But when Mu Jin saw Qi Lei's face the next day, he also guessed that several people were having an unpleasant conversation.

"Tsk tsk tsk, what should I do if such a pretty little face is disfigured? My father is not cruel enough, so you have to remember when you hit me, if you treat me badly in the future, it's all light."

Qi Lei burst into tears when he thought of last night, and looked at Mu Jin even more aggrieved: "Honey, it hurts so much."

"Hehe, are you ashamed to say it hurts? You haven't improved your skills all these years. Did you eat the pills I gave you for nothing?"

Qi Lei was helpless, would he dare to fight back? No matter how good his kung fu is, it won't help. What's more, there are three others who are behind the scenes. Is it easy for him?

"Okay, let's settle the accounts quickly and return all my brother's money to them."

When it came to business, Qi Lei immediately became serious. Quickly sort out everyone's account bit by bit.

When everyone received Mu Jin's call to withdraw money at night, they were all shocked by Mu Jin's return of the money.

"Baby, did you do something illegal?"

Mu Jin rolled his eyes: "Don't worry, I earned it from my childhood, and I didn't do anything illegal. If you want it, you can return it to me. I don't think it's too much money."

"If you want, you are so rich, you still care about my brother's money? Brother is still waiting for the money to support your nephew and niece."

The iron heads happily put away the money list that they had turned over a dozen times. Although they don't value money so much, who doesn't like it? It came from a formal channel, and they were not afraid to explain it unclearly.

Mu Jianguo, Mu Jianmin, Mu Jiandang and the three little ones will have more money, after all, they have taken out their old background. It's just that a few people didn't expect Mu Jin to use it to speculate in stocks. Seeing his profit, the unhappiness in his heart was relieved. This kid is still a little capable.

This time, Mu Hui, Mu Qi, and Shi Jianshe also made a lot of money, and they sighed in their hearts that the money they earned through hard work for so many years was not worth more than one-tenth of what Mu Jin paid for going out for a few days. Sure enough, people still have to go to school. With something in mind, it is easy to make money.

Mu Jin is naturally happy to be able to help his family, and of course he is even more happy about his huge assets.

When she showed her savings to Shi Osmanthus, Shi Osmanthus covered her chest with one hand, trembling with the other, and her breathing was quite short.

"Grandma, don't scare me."

"This...is it true?"

"That is, can I still lie to you? Are you happy?"

Shi Guihua really didn't expect that she would still see so much money.

"How do you spend this money? You can't spend it all in a few lifetimes."

Mu Jin smiled: "Grandma, there are many places to spend money. Now you know that I have money. You can buy whatever you want and eat whatever you want in the future. Don't save it for me. You have to learn to enjoy it." Well, if you have money and don't know how to spend it, it's okay. In the future, if you have nothing to do, ask your old sisters to go out for afternoon tea and walk around the street. We don't need to save money, that's not what my Mu Jin's milk should do. See what you like Let's buy it."

"Okay, when I go out, I'll be in style."

Shi Osmanthus is just talking about it, she has been used to saving all her life, and she will not buy things randomly if you ask her to buy things. Shi osmanthus is really not going to buy some fancy but not useful things. No matter how easy it is for Jinbao to earn money, it is hard work in her opinion. Can she not be distressed?

"That's right. If you're okay, you can go out with my grandfather for a walk. If you can't, I'll find a driver for you and drive you to other places to have fun and taste the local delicacies."

"Oh, you can pull it down, it takes a lot of effort."

Shi Osmanthus quickly waved her hand. It's not that she doesn't like going out, but she wants to see who she's with.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.7K 145 9
Yu Tong woke up and went back to the 70s. Not to mention not having enough food and clothing to keep warm, the best relatives can't be counted on one...
18.9K 191 10
70s Factory Flower Island Survival Original title: 七零厂花海岛求生_化雪掌 Author: Huaxue Palm As soon as Gu Ling was reborn, his marriage was robbed by his ste...
94K 1.2K 36
绑定商城系统后穿到七零新婚夜 作者:米彩豆 Not my Story
121K 1.7K 87
Author: Moon and a half C Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-09-10 Latest: Chapter 88 [VIP] When Chuanshu met the reborn girl, Jian Qi...