Kiara's Story

By ingriderawan

Kiara is a headstrong lioness. She's from The Lion King 2: Simba's Pride. She's the daughter of Simba and Nal... More

Baby Kiara
Kiara's Little Sister , Baby Shani
Kiara's Little Brother , Kion
Cub Kiara Meeting Timon and Pumbaa
Kiara Meets Kovu and Asad on the Outlands
The Outlands
Pre-teen Kiara and Kiara's Ex
Kiara's First Hunt
Kovu saved Kiara
Kiara is Safe
Kiara's Nightmare
Shani's dating
Kion's dating
Their date at night & Upendi
love will find a way
the battle
kovu and kiara's wedding
Their Honeymoon (plus lemon)
Kiara remembered the past

Shani and Hazani's wedding

18 0 0
By ingriderawan

~Kiara's POV ~

My sister ,Shani is getting married to Hazani . Our friends Tiifu,Zuri and Melody are coming to my sister's wedding with my family including my husband Kovu. Their wedding is at the at the Priderock ,after Nuka and Marisa's wedding.  We were happy for them. Shani and Hazani live happily ever after.  During the wedding ,we congratulate them and roared together with the other lionessses and lions.

After the wedding ,Shani and Hazani go on a honeymoon alone ,while my family and me spend their time together. We meet Nuka and his wife Marisa ,along with Vitani,who is still single. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 2K 35
πŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”ž You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...
84.2K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
1M 33.4K 79
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...
1.4M 32.1K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.