Triplets

By ThatScaryBisexual

Seventeen years ago, Alessio, the Italian Mafia Boss, received "proof" that his wife cheated on him. A couple... More

Disclaimers
Characters
Tattoos
001
002
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
AUTHOR'S NOTE: VERY IMPORTANT
011
012
013
014
015
016
Author's Note
017
018
019
020
021
022
Author's Note
Author's Note

003

1.9K 51 2
By ThatScaryBisexual

ALESSIO'S POV

Something was definately wrong.

I watched as both the receptionist and Officer Rodrigez walk into the back of the station. A couple if seconds later they had another officer who looked drowsy.

Me, being an ex-mafia boss, I could tell it was the side effects of some type of sleeping drug.

I see all three of them at start to make their way over to my eldest son and I.

"What's going on? Where are my other brothers?" Alessandro questioned from next to me.

"We have run into a bit of a problem..." The receptionist says very nervously.

My face turns back into its cold and stony expression which I try not to use as often as I used to. "Speak." I ordered them in a cold voice that anyone with a proper through process would be scared of.

They were definately scared.

"S-sir. This is Officer Litlerb. He was the one who called you to inform you of the triplets existence. However, they didn't take it as well you did. I am going to allow the rest of the story to he told by Officer Litlerb." Officer Rodrigez told us while gesturing around.

I nod my head to Officer Litlerb.

"I had told them about it and Ryan gave me her water when she saw I was a little-"

"Wait 'she'?" My son interrupts the Officer, catching something he said that even I didn't catch on too.

The receptionist decided to hop in on the conversation this time. "Yeah, Ryan is the eldest of the triplets and also the only girl out of all of them. She is also the mastermind, I suppose."

I was stunned.

I have a daughter.

Alessandro and I looked at each other in excitement. We finally have a princess.

"Can I see what they look like?" I ask them.

They look nervously to each other making me a bit more nervous than usual.

Then, the receptionist pointed over to the bulletin board on the wall.

The bulletin board with the triplets mugshots.

RYAN'S POV

I am never letting Rico plan our escape ever again.

Seriously, never.

Our wonderful escape plan that he had made up was a road trip. On our motorcycles.

We have been driving for two hours.

About half an hour more, and we will be in Los Angeles, where we have another house and some more cars.

But that doesn't change the fact that my ass hurts.

I see a sign for a restroom so I signal my brothers that I wanted to pull over. In response, I got two thumbs up.

♤♡◇♧

When we pull over I practically run off of by bike so I can stretch my back and I hear my brothers laughing at me from behind.

"Shut up, alright? We are never letting Rico plan our escape ever again." I say in complete seriousness while continuing to stretch my back. Then, I whine to my brothers. "My ass hurts."

This causes my brothers to laugh even more. Rico is leaning on his bike to hold himself up and Rudy's shoulders were shaking like crazy from his silent chuckles.

"Yeah, yeah. Laugh it up." I speak rolling my eyes but there is still a large smile on my face.

All of a sudden, I get a call from Mavis, one of my best friends who works at the mafia. She makes sure that my brothers and I stay under the radar and don't draw too much attention to ourselves. She is nineteen, so she is also like a mother figure with how often she scolds us for doing something stupid.

I pick up the call.

"Mavis? What's up?" I know she wouldn't have called my work phone unless it was important.

"The Italian mafia knows what you look like, but not who you are. It looks like they are tracking your bikes or something. The point is, they are an hour away from you."

I curse under my breath.

Shit. Shit. Shit.

"Alright thank you Mavis. Is there anything else I can do?" I question because my brothers and I have to get going.

"Yes, you idiot. You are going to tell me how the hell the Italian Mafia is after you and then why the fuck you are driving to Los Angeles." She pauses for a moment, and I let her breathe to calm down. "Also, please be safe, yeah?"

I chuckle a little but at the change. "Yeah, we will be safe. Love you, Mavie!"

"Yeah, yeah. Love you too Ry."

And I hang up.

Turning to my bike again, I start to speak to them. "We have to go. Now. They are an hour away. Apparently, we mean something to them." I say the part under my breath, but they both hear me. Instead of saying anything about it though, they just nod and get on their bikes.

Then I have an idea.

I press a button on my helmet that calls them to which they both pick up at the same time.

"Already miss us?" Rudy jokes.

I look over to where he is already looking at me and stare at him blankly.

"I just wanted to propose a race as Karma's Triplets but if you don't want too..." A grin starts to fight its way onto my face when I see them both nod rapidly.

"These aren't our normal racing bikes though, so it will be easier to get to find out who we are." Rico says with a frown.

I take out some stickers from my back that are completely black and would fit onto our bikes to perfectly cover up the colors beneath it. I hand them to my brothers, and they get to work. I then take out ones for our helmets and put them on there.

"I swear to god if this messes with the paint job I will kill you." Rudy says threateningly towards me.

I shake my head as I reply. "Don't worry, it won't. It is a one-time use sticker that stays there until you peel it off, and when you do peel it off, no damage is causes to the bike."

I reply as we all look at our bikes together. I look at the time.

Well shit.

"We have a twenty-minute head start. We have to get ready to go. Now." I say with a little bit more urgency.

I turn the com in my helmet back on and Rudy counts down the race. What was supposed to be 30 more minutes until we reached Los Angeles ended up being 10.

We ditch the bikes in a random ally and take the stickers off of them.

They can't know that we are who we are.

We then start the five mile walk to out other house, which is a bit smaller than the other one so we can bide out there when someone is looking for us.

When we finally walk into the living room after the walk, we are all exhausted. I flip through the different stations on the T.V. until we find the underground news that only people who work or are in the underground can have access to.

I turn it up.

They somehow caught drone evidence of our race. They even caught the ending, where I had won. Then, they stopped playing the video.

That is one rule of the news station is that if they catch someone's identity, they have to keep it secret. Which is why the license plates of our bikes were blurred and they stopped recording just before we had pulled into an ally. They aren't allowed to show that stuff.

As assassins, we all have face coverings, or in my case, whoever I have to go to a bar to bait someone I need to kill, I wear contacts to hide my eye color and wigs. So, the face of Karma's Mistress is a thousand different faces.

For my brothers, Rico wears a mask that covers the bottom half of his face with an angel insignia, blue contacts, and he styles his hair different. Rudy wears a similar mask to Rico except is has a devil insignia on it and he has red contacts. Rudy refused to style his hair different, so we went with that fake hair coloring that washes out with one washing. We typically dye is hair read as well.

However, in the video, the visors of our helmets were covering our identities.

I realize that even if we are tired, we need to do something other than sit on our asses. After all, they could find any of us at any moment. "Alright, since we could be found at any moment, change into some other clothing that are comfortable and hide or just destroy the clothing that we used today for the race. Remember, nobody can know who we are." I pause thinking if I should tell the boys this last part.

.

.

.

Fuck it.

"I would also like you to know that I didn't make it impossible for them to find us." I say quickly and their heads snap to meet mine and my head points to the ground.

"What the hell are you talking about, Ry?" Rudy tries to ask calmly but I can see his anger was coming out, and I could very clearly hear it in his voice.

I look up at them. I see some emotion in Rico's eyes that I can't decipher, and Rudy is just looking at me. 

I take a deep breath before I say the next thing. "Just hear me out, okay? I just want to see how it plays out. Maybe they didn't know about us or something. Maybe they didn't know Maria was pregnant. I don't know. I just wanna see where this could take us. This could even be a test. If they dont come and find us themselves then we will make sure to never show our faces ever again so that they can see them or run away to Sri Lanka. We can say if they find us themselves we will go with them with no type of whining." I speak with so much emotion in my voice that even I am surprised. 

I see Rudy's eyes soften significantly.

I let them sit on what I had told them for a couple of seconds. Slowly, agonizingly, painfully slowly, I see Rudy nod his head. 

"Alright, but we can't tell them anything about who we are in the underground. Not that we are assassins or hackers or street racers or street fighters. Not that we run a whole damn mafia. And, until we have a little bit of trust and we all agree on it, we will not tell them about Triple R." Rudy says strictly. 

I nod my head excitedly and start jumping around while singing Time Bomb by Iration and Rico soon joins me while Rudy stands there muttering about how ridiculous we both are while wearing a fond smile on my face. 

"Alright team. Three, two, one, break!" Rico yells and we all run to our designated rooms in this house to change our clothes and get rid of the other ones. 

♤♡◇♧

We are all hanging out in the living room, talking about a ton of random stuff, mostly about how life will be like in the new house, with the biological family when I get an alert on my phone.

I see the alert is on the main gates, saying that a car was just sitting there, probably waiting for them to be let inside.

"Finally, they are here. It took them long enough. You know for being the first ranked mafia, they were mighty slow at finding us." I say out loud to my brothers while I push the button on my phone that will allow the gates to open for them.

I glance up to see them both looking at me with raised eyebrows. 

When I look at them confusedly, Rudy sighs and then says, "We are going to be putting on a show, right?"

I nod my head immediately. "For sure yeah."

They all nod their heads back at me.

RUDY'S POV

I am excited to see their reactions to what chaos my sister has planned. 

We just have to wait for the doorbell to ring.

She just told us to act like ourselves. Whatever the hell that means.

Rico is practically bouncing in his seat in anticipation, as well as shaking his leg from the anxiety he gets with meeting new people. Since I am sitting next to him, I push his knee down with my pointer finger and hold it there until his legs stops shaking and I see him shoot me a nervous smile.

Then, the doorbell rings.

Rico shoots out of his seat to go answer the door but Ryan yelling interrupts him.

"Rico! Don't answer that door I swear to god or else I will throw your ass over my shoulder and carry you upstairs!" She sends him a wink while I just stare at the scene amused.

Rico, obviously, plays along. "Why the fuck can't I answer the door? Just because I am the youngest doesn't mean we aren't all the same age, dickhead." He takes another loud step to the door.

Ryan's voice turns so calm, anyone in their right mind would be scared shitless. "Rico, are you fucking testing me?" She still wears a smile on her face but that doesn't stop how scared shitless it made Rico. Even a shiver went down my back. 

"N-no." He responds.

She walks over to him and he starts running towards me, begging me to protect him.

This time, I respond, "Dude. If you had just done as she said, then you would have been perfectly safe."

Ryan smiles sweetly at me before asking me to hold him still. I do as she says and she literally throws him over her shoulder and starts walking upstairs.

"Hey woman!" Rico shouts from over her shoulder. "Put me down!" 

Ryan swiftly turns around to face me, causing my younger brother to bonk his head on the wall. "Rudy, could you please open the door for our guests?"

I immediately scowl at her, and backtalk. "I am the only person out of the three of us who doesn't like to open the door, yet I am being forced to?" In response, she throws me an icy glare and I cave. "Fine, fine. I guess I will go answer the door." She smiles at me before turning around again and walking up the stair with a whining Rico.

I walk over to the door and open it to see a man with salt and pepper hair that is around 6'0 and a suit on. The other man slightly behind him is about 6'5 with black hair and grey eyes. Just like us. 

I lean my shoulder on the doorway before nodding my head at them. "Hey." I say, very enthusiastically might I mention.

Note the sarcasm.

The younger man, the current don of the Italian Mafia, Alessandro, questions me, "Did she really throw him over her shoulder and carry him up the stairs?" He honestly sounds completely baffled. 

I nod my head unaffected, "Yeah. Come on in." 

I open the door wide enough for both of the men to come in, and then close it. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 5.1K 200
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
40.9K 1.4K 18
Y/N is a music producer and song writer. On a trip to Seoul, she meets Teddy Park who introduces her to Blackpink. Y/N helps them work on their upcom...
1.4M 90.3K 40
[COMPLETED] โHe's been gone for years, but now, he's back - like heavy rain, all so suddenly.โž Twenty-two year old, Lee Kyungmin doe...
95.4K 3.5K 18
โžป ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฑ๐ข๐œ ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ž๐Ÿ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐๐ž๐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ ๐จ๐ฃ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ ๐ ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฌ...