Survival Island

By themisfit18

What if you get stuck on the island with someone so hot yet perverted? That's what happened to Pete as he di... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
The lover of A Spy

Chapter 15

1.7K 121 39
By themisfit18

"Pete you said you wanted to go the sea? "

"Yeah babe, but we are going there, what's wrong? "

"It was supposed to be us, why the whole maniac gang is gonna go along? "

"Don't be rude... They are your cousins, and it's great, we will be having a family vacation. "

"I wanna spend some quality time with you. "

"We can, along with them. " I directed his attention towards the car, where Kim and Tankhun were arguing for the seat.

"Wait you two, don't let him. " Vegas rushes towards them as soon as he sees what's happening.
I chuckled as I saw the three of them bickering.

It would have taken 10 minutes to have a seat and settle down, but  about an hour was chaotically spent arguing who is gonna sit where.
It was a deluxe van, with two paired seats and two single seats and one next to the driver, which was supposed to be empty, but Kim agreed to come last moment so all the arrangement was mixed up.
The reason was Porchay, cause he and Kim have something going on and that's why Kim agreed to be here.

Originally I and Vegas, Kinn and Porsche with two single seats for them, but now the problem is, Tankhun is triggered cause he was the only person without a partner, so he decided to not let any couple sit together. The four brothers fought for long until Tankhun gave a secret warning that we weren't been able to hear but the rest agreed and they decided to decide by picking numbers.
(Tankhun probably blackmailed them about something 🙃)

Which led for Kim and Porsche for single seats, me and Porchay along with Tankhun and Vegas for the double seats. The only person left was Kinn so he had to sit next to the driver.

"Kinn, you can sit in my seat, I would rather sit with the driver than him."

"Don't be a cheater, you got that number." Kinn argued back.

"But he is your brother, take care of him. "

"He is your brother too. "

"He is more related to you, and it was you who included him. "

"Kinn you can sit somewhere else, you sing really bad, I am gonna sing anyways, so Vegas you can hold the background vocals. " Tankhun said.

Kinn and Vegas were again arguing to sit next to driver but as per the rules Vegas had to settle next to Tankhun who was chaotic af.

"I swear if I heard one more word I might hit someone. " Porsche said with a dead glare so everyone quietly took their seats.

The ride was not too long, but we had to stop at various rest stops and it took us three hours to reach.

Porchay and I were chatting as we met after such a long time and Porsche was sleeping, and Kim who was just peeking glances while a headphone which was most probably to cut off the noises, that guy hates sound, if that's not of Porchay.

Vegas was trynna sleep but Tankhun didn't let him as he forced him to watch the movie with him that he wasn't interested in.

And ultimately we reached their beach house that was so etheral that I found it a bit ridiculous. Cause we never got to stay at such a place whenever we used to go for vacation near the beach during my childhood.

As soon as we entered the main door, the four brothers ran like Optimus Prime that I was scared for a second that their might be something wrong.

"What's wrong? "

"They are fighting for the rooms. " Porsche said with a done look.

"Noo.. " Porchay said and with that we proceeded to serve ourselves since it's gonna be a heck of a time that they are gonna decide on their own.

We ate some snacks and while we were eating we heard a  loud thud sound. I exchanged glances with Porsche and ran upstairs.

They were throwing pillows at each other, Kinn at the bottom and Vegas by the side, while Tankhun was hitting Kim, he was trying to go in.

"What the fuck is this? " Porsche shouted.

Their movements halted for a brief second as they looked up.

"All of you, stand up, right now. "

"You are all in your late 20s, still fighting like kids, I am not gonna stay here, let's go Pete, Porchay, get the bags. "

"No, stop, we won't fight again. " Kinn said.

"You promise? " Porsche asked.

"If someone dares to get me out of this room, I am gonna fight. " Vegas said.

"Oh really? " I said.

"I can settle though. " Vegas replied.

"This room, whoever takes it, will have to stay alone here. No partner. Decide for yourself. " Porsche announced and seriously this was the best solution.

Vegas and Kinn left immediately and it took Kim a few hesitating seconds and the room was left for Tankhun.

"How do you deal with them all day Porsche? "

"I myself don't know, although I always wanted a family and that's why I asked to let them join us, but I didn't expect this chaos. "

"I kind of warned you. " Porchay said.

We got changed and finally went to the beach which was the best part of this whole trip, the sunkissed ocean, the golden sand and sea breeze.

We played volleyball, where we split into  two teams, with Tankhun as the refree. The loser had to be buried in sand, so the Theerapanyakul brothers team up and the rest of us.

But their team work was eerily perfect, they won and the loser had to be decided among us. For that we raced and Porchay lost.

But Kim took the punishment for him and got buried in the sand, with Kinn making a mermaid around him.

The day went well and we had a bonfire, around which we sat having the drinks after our supper, while Kim sang such a pretty song.

We sent Vegas and Kim to buy us ice cream while all of you started to execute our plan, the reason why I invited all of them here.

When everything was ready, we called Kim and he said they are on their way, we got in our positions as Kim texted they are back.

And as soon as Vegas entered, we turned the lights off.

"Where is everyone? Hello?... Pete... Kinn... It's not even ny birthday... If you are trynna scare me... I know it's a prank... Heyyy... Is there something wrong with the electricity?... "

That's when the lights came back, I was on one of my knees with a ring in my hand, looking at him with the most earnest eyes I had.

"Pete... " Vegas's face was shocked for a couple of second, as if he can't believe.

"I know we met in the worse circumstances, we faced death and life together, you saved me and gave me the safe place I was yearning for so long. You came back for me and gave me so much love that I can't even think anybody could have given me. And I can't wait any longer now, cause when you were just a week away from me, I was scared and then I realised I don't wanna waste any more time.
Vegas Theerapanyakul... Will you marry me? "

I could see him getting a bit emotional as he hugs me tightly, but my question was still not answered.

"Yes... Yes... In every life... " I gave him the ring and kiss him chastely while the claps around us echoed.

"They all came to a part of this... " I said.

"Pete, I am the happiest person in the world right now... "

And that's how, we became one, although neither of us are perfect, we have so many challenges ahead of us, but being with each other is what makes us go through. This was our story, the fate was harsh to us, but we didn't give up.

And here we are, being together forever.

~ THE END~

So, another story reached its end, thanks for your support cause of which I am able to write otherwise it's easy to loose motivation.

This story was a varied one, I was never into survival stuff until I watched a documentary where I thought about this concept and the office was an addition since I wanted to try an office romance too.

I do hope you like it, thanks for being patient with me and overlooking my mistakes. I hope you love my future works too.

Yours truly,
themisfit18

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.7K 1.3K 16
"I can't do it anymore Vegas hiding how I feel for you, it's breaking me" "I'm trying, but I can't save us Pete, I don't know how to get us out of th...
285K 11.2K 40
VEGAS, the rich and dreaded mafia who is considered among the cruelest one and ruling the underworld of darkness. PETE, the famous singer who is amon...
354K 12K 47
What if instead of Porsche , Vegas was attracted to Pete from the start . But things won't go easy for Vegas because someone else is also interested...
265K 8.9K 28
Pete is Vegas' safe place. Vegas feels sane around him, Vegas is calmer with him, Vegas is less of a bastard when Pete came to his life. When Pete ch...