Murder Time Trio+

By FVTA2122

Dust/Murder+ having enough of his guilt and distanced himself completely from his dusttale destroying it and... More

Unexpected meeting between Skeletons
Last moment Alterations
Dust+ hunting down powerful Dust NO AU/AU/NO AT/AT'S
Determination/Nexus Code/Cosmic Essence Solution
Pathway to True Integrity
IntegritySphere
Rank Aleph One & Greater Foundation
Progressing, Improving and Researching
Toilet Archetype Catastrophe
Attaining Extraversal to Boundless power.
Surpassing True Infinity
Defeating non physical Angels is rage inducing
Assassination of incorporeal angels.
Having a Nap
Rough angelic play fighting
Successful Ascension
Lax Ascension

Awakening True Integrity

90 2 0
By FVTA2122

I used my teleportation to return to the entrance of the Black hole. However, instead of the walkway I was expecting I ended up in a room I was unable to see an end to despite hours passing,  a deep blue fog also obscured the way no matter how long I waited for my vision to adjust. I decided to start silently leaping immense distances. After a while I spotted a group of 9 androgynous individuals and they equip war hammers to their grasps.

"what's going on here? What happened to the walkway that was here previously?" They don't respond and instead attack me with a sense of respect in their eyes. Are they selectively mute? Because once you improve your integrity L.V. to this point you don't experience bodily imperfections like being unable to speak for example.

Wait if their attacking me, is it because of what I have done within the Black Hole a millenia ago? Then why are they looking at me with respect instead of caution? Is it because of their nature? No, this has to tie into to that nonsensical light that the black hole emitted. Since it was in the middle(Dust+ saw it in the battle with the Gods/Deities 1000 years ago) was it a heart? A Gateway to another realm? A soul? No matter it seems that killing all of its inhabitants triggered whatever all of this into occurring. Regardless I have to defeat these entities from this place If I plan on ever leaving this place.

Before the entity landed their attack with their hammer they were sent flying by my unsensable white hole repulsion aura. The particular entity that attacked me got back up from the ground unharmed. I then saw they were passively employing the same technique I was. With a newly awakened seriousness I used a mixture of My Gravity and Telekinesis Embodiment to make a sharp cut into both auras, I then took the chance to use my Embodiments to absorb their integrity entirely. 

Due to this, not only did I begin to understand how to leave. But the remaining 8 warriors rushed me all at once I used my Integrity Manipulation to trip them up and unstabilize them to the point where they just reduced to integrity energy which I then assimilated into myself. 

...............................................................................................................................................................

This Place..... It's as I suspected. That blue orb I saw in the Black hole a thousand years ago wasn't just the heart and antibody of the Uncountably Infinite sized Black Hole but it is a Gateway to somewhere symbolizing Integrity. The current condition of this place changed in response to my Invasion. This Is a tower with Infinite levels, the level I am currently on is Level 1 which has 9 Antibodies which were the beings I fought earlier. Level 2 has 99 Antibodies and so on... for me to advance through these levels I must increase the purity and density of my Integrity as opposed to quantity, quality and strength of my Integrity. If I wanted to increase my density and purity of my Integrity I must assimilate the fog and go through the soul demons which are the corruption in my soul that is trying to turn it into a hollow Vantablack having no passion, personality becoming puppets to our desires losing your sense of self. And the stronger your personality, passion and temptation the purer/stronger your soul is. 

As I completely channel the fog into myself I deal with my past Dishonesty, Shamelessness, and every other antithesis to my Current Integrity the sheer difficulty of purifying myself was difficult. After each purification of the small corruptions it became easier to continue yet that much harder as well. 

After a While my soul is completely purified now to use the fog I absorbed to condense the quality of my Integrity even further. The longer this went on the harder it became at 5% completion I was unintentionally twitching. 12.5% sweating. 25% Fever, 50% soul nausea. 75% an indescribable agony plagued my soul. 99% ever mental, physical, spiritual, existential issue ever faced I began to experience at a never before seen level. 100% all of the agony faded away replaced with a sense of peace and contentment.

hmmmm..... Now that I think about it this plane of existence is similar to the liminal horror spaces of the backrooms. The Level 1 of this never ending tower now fell under my control. I then opened a path to the Next Level.

What came next from Level 2 and the Final Level were really much the same except it became more and more difficult due to the fights, environments, soul purification and densification. I have Fought Citizens, children, athletes, martial artists, knights, soldiers and an other being through the Edenverse all the way down to the lowest level dimension and all the up to the highest dimension.

Afterwards I finally felt the advancement into Integrity L.V.6 True Integrity, I then appeared inside the Black Hole and from what I could tell it was the size of a reality now. I entered the first stage of the reality and it was so overwhelming every aspect of my being was instantly crushed, my very being crushed into a pancake. However, due to the sheer pressure my Integrity rapidly removed the difficulty within no time. I saw an entire army of different manifestations of Gaia throughout all verses known, unknown, existing, nonexistant, gone and so on. 

Not only were they creating endless entities for me to fight but also all versions of Gaia were fighting me as well. Many eternities passed like this but finally I was able to absorb and assimilate the fighters and Gaia's fast enough. 

I then continued to the middle area and then I fought the Origin of the Underverse and so on. However it seemed that this version could use only Integrity and they used integrity in ways I didn't even know were applicable. Throughout the battle my understanding, mastery and experience with my Integrity trait grew exponentially. Eventually I was able to take the upper hand and defeated them.

The final entity I had to fight was a version of Adam/Alpha Sans that attained the highest mastery level of the conduit soul of  change. Needless to say the battle was hell every time I made progress he either teleport/jumped to another location within the reality, when I made a strategy he merely wiped my mind of that strategy, what made it worse is that I knew he existed but I couldn't truly comprehend his location or appearance no matter how hard I enhanced my comprehension, whenever I gained a power advantage he activated what he referred to as the Double-eye, He also manipulated the Timeline of this Reality so I could never win always failing an unknown amount of times. When I finally thought I was going to win he used his Eyes of Burning Hate resulting in my complete and utter beat down. When my sheer Integrity overwhelmed his he depleted some of it regaining the advantage. He tried to use his Out Code no more but it only resulted in making him even weaker. Even the times where he was on the brink of defeat he used his Rebirth ability to recover starting the nightmare yet again. He even used the banishment ability on me, however my integrity purification I had practiced  continuously throughout the tower came in clutch. Preventing my suffering in his Hell like dimension. He used reality warping but the sheer progression of my Integrity allowed me to dispel it as if the entire experience were an illusion. He even used his ridiculous ability of Grand Design Manipulation the only reason I even survived such an absurd ability was because I used the full potential of Integrity coating a integrity aura next to and off my body including my eyes and also covered in integrity symbols in addition to my base integrity bones that made up my very being. 

Eventually I was finally able to kill Adam, I was overcome with joy. I should have known better, it came at the cost of him transforming into the Judge. Unlike his previous iteration that had arms 30 miles in length now I couldn't even comprehend it. Thanks to my sheer integrity once more all the souls in Alphatale creator's stories that have and haven't been completed were emanating from Adam. Not only did he have the Determination blade but he had an absurd healing ability, absurd stamina and will, Absurd Combat Mastery, able to strike at the perfect time with the perfect attack, countless blasts firing at me continuously, his insanity swipe(basically imagine last breath vs last genocide phase 4 by revolver animations went. Adam is Last Breath and Dust+ is Last Genocide Ironic.) 

When I finally made it through the second phase of the battle Adam turned into the corrupt judge and I was getting thrown around continuously once more. All of his abilities were far above what they were before. Then through sheer desire to follow through my Integrity finally granted me enough power to rival Corrupted Judge Adam with the highest mastery of the Conduit of Change ever seen. Eventually I broke through True Integrity through quantity, quality, Purity, Density and the sheer pressure of my opponent I attained Integrity L.V.7 Embodiment of Integrity. Due to this Adam used his Soul Cannon which had the power of a Eden level being but I dispelled it casually. 

Adam returned to normal and then,"Congratulations young Dust/Murder+ you have won. However before you assimilate me you must know about the Cycles." The Cycles? are they similar to Resets?"Yes they are. The Cycles in fact are the highest level of Reset since no entity is immune to it not even me, you have to stop them from repeating otherwise in a few cycles something terrifying will soon appear and destroy all of Eden." 

I then absorbed Adam and broke through to Integrity L.V.8 Conduit of Integrity. I then travel to the Heart/Anti-Body/Gateway/Vessel?) of this Black Hole/Abyss and absorb it. The Tower, Black Hole/Abyss and the Walkway allowed me to break through to Integrity L.V.9 Cycle of Integrity however as this process completed everything went dark. 

Where am I? Someone? Anyone? But Nobody Came

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................What Happened to Dust+ where did he go. Well you will just have to find out.              

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.7K 2.2K 31
It was a bit...ironic, honestly. He (was he a 'he'? or was he a 'she'? he- she- they- didn't remember the life before all of this...) was just a regu...
1.8K 141 21
Shattered has taken over many parts of the Multiverse, growing stronger due to the mass amounts negativity. So strong, he's been able to subdue his c...
26.3K 567 103
I DO NOT OWN FORMER TIME TRIO, THIS IS A FANFIC! The owner of FTT is unknown but most likely Redrum. The human. It was all the human's fault. Everyth...
7.5K 567 57
Everything was running smoothly for the Star Sanses on this amazing day. Ink was drawing happily, Blue was running around chasing butterflies, and Dr...