Pumpkin Queen - descendants f...

Bởi Rebelkindalove

Jackolyn skellington future royal advisor of Auradon and future pumpkin queen of Halloween town. When Ben say... Xem Thêm

🎃Prologue🎃
🎃Characters🎃
🎃Telling the family of the royal proclamation🎃
🎃The Isle of the Lost🎃
🎃Auradon🎃
🎃Halloween and christmas had a pink party and threw up🎃
🎃Remidial Goodness 101🎃
🎃Tourney practice and AMU?🎃
🎃Dude and Jesery's🎃
🎃Midnight snacks🎃
🎃Tourney games🎃
🎃Magic mirror and spooky shadows🎃
🎃Skip Days, Sandy Pumpkins, and sexy sketches🎃
🎃Oogie Boogie and the Family Day Fiasco🎃
🎃The new king of Auradon🎃
🎃Wicked world🎃
🎃The Isle of the Lost🎃
🎃Auaradon🎃
🎃Going to the isle🎃
🎃Shock, Lock, and Barrel🎃
🎃Little Dizzy, Smoke Bombs, and Wands🎃
🎃Its going down🎃
🎃Black Roses🎃
🎃Cotillion🎃
🎃Halloween town🎃
𝓗𝓮𝔂 𝓗𝓮𝔂!

🎃Jackolyn's surprise!🎃

246 8 0
Bởi Rebelkindalove

Oozie pov

"Ben you and Sam are in charge of getting her occupied until we say to come back. Now let's separate, before she comes in here, your sure your alright with this? I mean it's your birthday too." Sam shakes his head"I'm fine dude, really, we can celebrate mine after, I know what you have planned." And that exact moment, the birthday girl walks in. She stops and looks at us questionably "what are you guys doing?" She sits her stuff down and walks over, Ben hide the papers for her party in his drawer. "Are those the papers for the next vks? She leans over, everyone screams out no. She looks at us taken back and turns to Ben. "Well since I'm not needed, I'm going to go lay down, transformation is happening soon." She turns to her brother "Sam care to join me?" He nods kissing his girlfriends head as they walk out.

"So that's taken care of.." my phone rings, I saw it was the person making my gift for Jackie. "Hello?" I huff "what do you mean there's no more red balloons?! I put this order in weeks ago!" Everyone turns to me "yeah I can do pink, thanks." I sigh "everything ok?" Mal and evie asks me , I nod "everything will be perfect. And when they transform, we have to remember not to be scared, besides it's only for one night or whenever they go to Halloween town." Everyone nods and walks their deprecate ways to get the party prepared. Ben smiles at me "you ready bro?" I smile "yeah I am."

Jackolyn pov

"Bro can you believe it's our birthday!? Our sixteenth to be exact!" As soon as I land on my bed I felt my transformation. "Jackie?" I sit up looking at my brother "do you think they will be scared of us?" My brother laughs making his skeletal body move . "No I don't think that they will, besides it Halloween!" He laughs spookily "how about we go have some Halloween fun around Auradon?" I smirk "sounds like a plan to me."

I change into my red dress and walk out with my brother. He looks me up and down and and my hand, "you look hot sis! Of course your motto on our birthday is to always look your best!" I was hit with another transformation making most of my energy leave. I look at my brother in his skeletal form, I keep changing back from doll to skeleton. "I guess that's the perks of being a boy." He chuckles "I've never seen this before, but I guess it's kinda like puberty, except this is in the spirit of Halloween town." I narrow my now changed dark black holes at him.

I hear a laugh behind me and turn to see my family "hi!" I crouch down and give the three skeletal boys a hug. My mother and father who were transformed in their doll and Skelton look at me. "You look beautiful dear." My mother kisses my forehead "thanks momma" I hear a familiar grumble "grandpa!" He looks to me with a smile "Jackolyn!" I run to his wheel chair and give him a hug. "Oh my sweet nightmare, you've grown up into a beautiful young lady!" I smile "thanks grandpa"

My family and I sat in my room talking the whole time. There was a knock on my door,  I change back into my skeleton "yes?" Ben says  "oh!" giving me a frighten look "sorry, I was expecting the doll look." I laugh "well it's having a hard decision on picking one today." His eyebrow arches "that sucks, do you have enough energy for the next part of your birthday?" I give him a questionable look "but no one remembered that it was our birthday." He chuckles holding out his arm "may I have the honor to escort you, my royal advisor to the next part." I nod taking his arm, my family follows behind us. I look up at him and change into the doll, I groan.

He stops and says "if this is too much today, we can pause all activities." I shake my head and grab his hand "I'm not letting this transformation take our day away." I hear my dad sigh "sweetie, we aren't trying to say that, we just want to know if you'll be okay for the rest of the night." I think on it for a moment, "I..I just don't want to disappoint anyone.."'I look between them starting to tear up. My mother gives me a smile as belle and beast come up behind Ben. "Sweetie, you won't be disappointing anyone, this is something we've never seen before."

I turn to Ben, belle, and Adam they all shared worried looks "can I maybe take a Power Nap?" I ask looking between all of them. "Of course you can dear, your grandfather and I will go with you, while your dad and brother take the kids." I nod and walk back into my room falling on my bed going starlight to sleep.

Unbeknownst to me they were having a conversation about me "you guys never really seen this before?" Sally and Jack shake their heads, but sally stops "I have, it was whenever she was born. Her first Halloween, it stopped with in an hour though." Sally looks at Sam "how long has this been going on?" He looks to Ben and everyone else "since we left his office this morning." Ben looks at his watch  "it's almost three in the afternoon."

"Sally, did the boys ever do this when they were born?" He father asks, sally shakes her head no. "I'm going to my daughter, Ben update everyone on what's going on." Ben nods walking away. "I'll come with you, if that's okay?" Belle asks, sally turns and looks at her friend "of course it is belle!" The two women walk back with dr. Finklestein following them.

Jack and beast walked away with the kids, while Ben and Sam stood in silence. "Is she going to be ok?" Ben asks his friend, Sam smiles "yeah dude she'll be fine."

Ozzie's pov

"Everything is going according as planned!" Evie says smiling, we hear a sigh and turn seeing a skeletal Sam and a human Ben. "Why the sigh?" Mal asks her boyfriend, Aaliyah seees the worried frown on her boyfriends face and walks over to him. "Where is Jackie?" I ask, they both look to each other and then back to me "that's what is not going according as planned.." I tilt my head listened trying to understand. "What do you mean?" Sam sighs "she's going through a transformation no one's ever seen before, my mom, belle, and grandpa are with her now." My heart drops "I need to go see her!"

I start to walk out, but was stopped by Jack skellington himself "you won't be able to, she's asleep." He turns to Sam "your mother told me she was dead asleep when she got into her room. Did you not see she was exhausted?" He asks his son, Sam shakes his head "she was really good at hiding it dad, I'm sorry." Jack sighs "im sorry tooson, I didn't mean to put it all on you,  I'm just worried for her is all." The group of us look to each other now worried for our pumpkin princess.

Jackolyn pov

I groan and sit up in bed, looking at the clock I was that it was almost ten o'clock at night. "Mom!" My mother and belle run up to my bed "are you okay dear?" Belle asks me, I nod sitting all the way up. "I didn't know it was ten o'clock at night, now I feel horrible. I run to and put on my red and black sequence dress, I match it with my chocked that goes with the dress, and black heels. My body changed to doll again. I cant let this ruin the rest of my birthday. I walk out with a smile "how do I look?" My mother smiles at me "absolutely beautiful my sweet nightmare." I walk up to my mom and hug her.

There was a knock on my door and belle went to answer it "hi honey, yeah she's up." Belle let's the person walk in. It was Ben "ready to go?" I nod and take his hand in mine. We walk down to the ball room. "Why are we here?" I hear familiar giggles from my little brothers behind the door. He sighs "well it was supposed to be a surprise." I laugh as he opens the door. When I looked around, I stood there stunned. My boyfriend walks up to me in a dark green button up dress shirt, black jeans, and brown dress shoes. "Hello my love, are you feeling better?" I nod and take his hand "I'm sorry you all had to wait on me." He smiles and kisses my cheek "No worries, we had to change a few monitor details anyway."

Throughout the night, my transformation hit me like a truck, but I was still having a great time. It was close to midnight when Oozie took my hand in his "come with me.."'he walks up outside underneath the trees in the red rose garden. It was lit up in fairy lights. "This is beautiful!" He smiles and turns me towards him, he looks at me worriedly and takes a deep breath "my pumpkin princess where do I begin? My first day here you showed me love, you gave me friends, and a life long partner. We've been through a lot of things together, and we still made it through together." He was shaking "honey, are you okay?" He nods "I just had this whole thing planned, but when its happening, I just lost it. I never thought that a vk could have love and yet here you are standing in front of me. My love I have one question to ask you.." he gets down on one knee, I gasps turning back into my doll form having tears come to my eyes. "Will you marry me?" He asks with tears running down his face. I crouch down on the floor beside him with tears streaking mine "yes" he slips the ring on my finger as everyone cheers.

Party:

Ring:

Dress:

Transformation:

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

42K 1K 15
-Book 1 in Descendants Series- After the villains are banished to an island, known as The Isle Of The Lost, time has passed and the villains, along...
20.6K 603 22
Months after the Royal Wedding and the birth of Ben and Mal's daughter, everything seems to be perfect and it looks like they finally found their ha...
8.4K 220 21
20 years ago, all of the disney characters locked away their villains in an island that had no magic, no wifi and no way out. They done this so they...
32K 656 23
A Descendants and Carlos de Vil x fem!oc book, meaning I make a character, you play them, your love interest is Carlos de Vil and this story takes pl...