• The Neko • Alice In Borderl...

By Rui_ruu

Things went normal from the start... Until you got yourself stuck in a different borderland world. Where you... More

• Announment •
• Rin Izumi •
• Chapter 1 •
• Chapter 2 •
• Chapter 3 •
• Chapter 4 •
• Chapter 5 •
• Chapter 6 •
• Chapter 7 •
• Chapter 8 •
• Chapter 9 •
• Chapter 10 •
• Chapter 11 •
• Chapter 12 •
• Extra Chapter 1 •
• Extra Chapter 2 •
• Chapter 13 •
• Chapter 14 •
• Chapter 15 •
• Extra Chapter 3 •
• Extra Chapter 4 •
• Chapter 16 •
• Chapter 17 •
• Chapter 18 •
• Chapter 19 •
• Chapter 20 •
• Announcement (Important) •
• Chapter 21 •
• Chapter 22 •
?¿ERROR ERROR¿?
• Chapter 24 •
• Chapter 25 •

• Chapter 23 •

569 22 4
By Rui_ruu

° | • Retrieving Data • | °

.
.
.
.
.

° | • Data Found... • | °

.
.
.
.
.

🔸Enjoy 🔸

| • Ten of Hearts • |

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

" Thank you for staying at Seaside Paradise Tokyo. "

"  As a token of our appreciation, we will now commence a game for all the guests in the hotel. "

.
.
.
.
.

" The Beach...is a Game Arena? "

Niragi stares at the TV in front of him surprised at what they heard. Imagine your very own Paradise would just turn into your greatest Death.

It's like they got Karma good. Now that the fact Hatter is not around all the people on the Beach are in danger at the hands of the Militants.

" Difficulty: Ten of Hearts "

Usagi took this chance to escape the Militant's grasp.

" We will now be explaining the rules. "

" All players are to assemble in the lobby. "

Everyone went rampage in the lobby, helping the others to have their one by one as they get there. On the other hand, Rin is with Chishiya and Kuina. But something was telling her that she should stay away from her.

Not that to be rude, but the girl is having suspicions about them. One there's something off about Kuina when she asks about what happened to Arisu and Two Arisu and Usagi weren't there outside.

In short, the girl realizes that they lied to her.   

The girl wanted to smack herself in the head regretting not trusting her gut instinct back then. While they're on their way to the lobby the girl planned to blend in with the people to get away from them.

" I repeat. All players are to assemble in the lobby. "

Chishiya notices the girl's presence vanish behind him, he knows that sooner she will know that they lied to her. Chishiya still puts that grin on his face. Something in Chishiya's chest hurts him something he doesn't want to feel again.

Rin looks around the lobby in hopes of finding the two of her companions or what she considers friends. The girl perks up seeing her companion. "Usagi!"

Hearing the girls yell Usagi searches for the certain girl that she wanted to see right now. "Usagi!"

The girl ran into her hugging her tightly. "Rin!" Usagi sighs in relief finally seeing her again. And the only thing that was left was to search for Arisu.

"Here." The girl handed her the phone. "Where's Arisu?" the girl asked her, Usagi look at her with concern, "He got hurt..." The girl was frightened hearing the news. "What? W-why?? W-what happened to him?" the girl ask again with panic.

"There's no time to explain. We'll find him don't worry. But what matters is that you're here with me." Usagi holds Rin genuinely.

As everyone gathered around the lobby the others are trying to peek at what was going on. While the others are trying to push themselves in front. 'This is war.' the girl thought.

The girl has another feeling that the Beach itself will turn into a massive bloody war as the Militants have their weapons they have the power while the innocents stay innocent. The girl knows that the Heart Games is something she doesn't want to deal with.

If she's going to answer a question about what a Heart Game is to her one word will come up to her head, "Manipulation".

That's the word that best describes it.

Besides Betrayal that is something that you should keep an eye on.

The girl was confident enough that she would survive with Usagi if they finally found Arisu they are finally reunited. That's all that she wishes for. Rin didn't like the Militants in the first place. When she knows that Hatter is dead.

There is a pang in her chest that wanted to avenge him.

His like a Father to her. Even if they are not related she feels the love in him. Not jealous, nor angry, but love. And she was thankful that he gave her a necklace that she promise herself to cherish it.

And she doesn't care if this person is alive or dead she wants to know who did it. Whoever did it she hope that they regret every single bit on their cell.

The girl was lost in her train of thought not noticing a dead body on the floor and she didn't notice that Usagi pull her to the scene.

"Wait...she looks fami-"

"Momoka!"

The girl ran fast to her dead friend. Everyone was astonished.

"Momoka! Why..."

°• Ringtones •°

" Game, Which Hunt "

" The evil witch who took the girl's life is hiding among you. "

" The witch role is not limited to women. "

"Among us?" Usagi asked aloud, the girl beside her holding her hand gently, Usagi was surprised but soon relieved when she saw it was Rin's hand. Usagi looks at Rin with a small genuine smile holding her hand tight with warmth.

" You clear the game if you find the witch and burn them in the fire of Judgement. "

" Time limit, Two hours. "

Rin lifted her head seeing burning bright outside guessing is the fire itself. Everyone did the same thing as they back away for a bit. Rin looks back at her phone frustrated thinking of a plan for how to survive without anyone's suspicion and how to find Arisu during the game.

The only thing that she worries about is the Militants. She's guessing that the Militants would take action and cause chaos.

Such a pain in the ass. All they know was to kill but never uses their small brain. Rin wonders how the heck they survived with their stupidity.

While Arisu is in the room screaming at the top of his lungs like it was going to break out.

"There's a fire burning at the back of the building!" The crowd was now in a panic state.

Rin's brain was scrambled for what to do next. The best choice that she has was not to look suspicious. And she knows that soon enough the crowd will point out their fingers at whoever they see suspicious looking.

And she knows for a fact that she will be pointed out. Rin sighs and slowly puts her hood down as much as she hates it but she doesn't have a choice but to do it.

She felt naked the time she puts her hood down. She doesn't even have the confidence to show her face around. Usagi notices this and looks at her. Rin quickly looks at the other side.

"Find the one who murdered Momoka, then burn them in the Fire of Judgement."

"A witch hunt? This sounds interesting." Niragi walks forward in the center getting the attention of the crowd. "The game has already begun," Usagi mumbles quietly, Rin tugs Usagi's hand gently, "We have to find Arisu-" the girl whispers, Usagi thought for a moment, "-But not know, I'll figure out how to get us out of here."

"Hey," Niragi calls out next to Usagi's right side. Usagi slightly glares at Niragi the moment he walks next to her. Rin notices the discomfort of her companion. Rin looked at her worried then looks at Niragi with disgust. "All right, let's search for the witch!" he exclaimed.

Rin was just waiting for the right moment.

Ann takes action and goes to the dead body to examine it. "Hey, you. Why weren't you with her today?" "What?" "Why were you late? Weren't you always with her?"

Rin scoffed and took this opportunity to escape the scene, this was the moment she was waiting. "Let's go." Rin pulls Usagi's hand as they leave the scene that soon will be chaos. The best thing to do is to hide and not get caught. It's like hide and seek if you do it that way. And Rin was good at hiding.

Rin knows every strength and weakness that she has if this world is far from the reality that she was in before. Then she has to apply it when it comes to playing. If the game has lives then here they have visas. If the game has different difficulties so does the same as here. You have to win a game with a strategy. The game will give you more chances if you lose again and again but here in this world. No. This world is a life-or-death situation. You only have one like I mean One chance to win a game.

It was getting clearer to her, it all made sense now to her. The panic and fear that she felt before in her first game were now gone today. The way she sees it today was more different. As much as she hates losing she has to show her best.

"Wait." Usagi stops in her tracks, "What? Does something happened?" Rin also stops as she looks at Usagi, Usagi was looking at the scene in front of her seeing the friend of Momoka now being carried carrying her to the Fire of Judgement.

Rin let go of Usagi's hand and nod at her. "I'll wait here." Usagi was surprised and looked then nodded, Usagi went back again into the scene to stop them from trying to ignore the butterflies in her stomach. "Calm down." Finally, the executives step up. "Let go of Asahi." She smiles at them, "There should be other suspects. Where were you guys, and what were you doing? Can you prove it?" Usagi protested, "Just say it!"

"Both of us were having a good time in the same room, right?" Rin was this close punching Niragi in the face.

"Everyone will take turns reporting what they've been doing in the past hour," Ann added.

"There's blood on her!" The other girl pointed out the handkerchief that Ann's holding. "Don't get the wrong idea." Ann answered calmly, "Now, this is getting interesting." Niragi annoyingly looked at Ann's hand. "Could she be the witch?" "You're wrong!"

"This is Hatter's blood." Ann raised the handkerchief high enough for everyone to see. And this got Rin's attention. "I was checking Hatter's body. That was when the blood got on it."

"Hatter was murdered." This stunned Rin's whole body system 'Murdered?' Rin was silent she look at the floor, 'Who would do such a thing.' Rin thinks who could be the possible person who would do it. Rin traces back to when Hatter gives her the necklace and then that meeting. 'They said that militants didn't accompany him at the Game Arena so in short maybe he did survive the Game.'

'Then it said that the Game itself was related to guns? That couldn't be it. But that doesn't count. If it's not the militants, not his fans, not the executive then it could be...'

"This bullet was stuck inside Hatter's body. The firing marks align with the firearms we have here." Ann raised again her arm but this time she was holding the bullet. Rin looked up at Ann's arm then she guessed, 'It's one of the Militants...'

'No...'

"This means someone at the Beach killed Hatter."

Rin's mind almost got blanked as the scene in front of her was now panicked. As one of their Beach members got stabbed by one of the Militants. "If someone among us is the witch, then everyone other than the militant member is the witch."

"Aguni."

Rin mumbles as she looks at Aguni walking in the center like it was his main entrance. Rin looked at him with a glare as her face lost its emotions. "Who's the Witch? Come forward."

Rin looks for Usagi because this was the moment that they to RUN. "If nobody does, then I'll throw everyone into the fire." Rin finally founds Usagi and grabs her hand. "It's getting dangerous here, we have to go." Rin walks faster so they couldn't get caught by the Militants. Because once they got caught it's game over to them.

Niragi lets out a shout and shot many gunshots in the air as the people panic and run for their lives. Usagi stops and helps Asahi, "Hurry!" The crowd was on a rampage running all over the place. "Let's go!" Rin shouts as they run whatever places they get into.

"Let's split up and comb through the entire group!" Niragi commands excitedly "Burn him. I do not need useless people." Aguni commands the others. "Let's go!" Niragi shouted as the other Militants were on their way to hunt other people. "Wait," Aguni called them out. "What?" Niragi and the rest stop and wait for their boss to say something. Niragi was slightly annoyed that his excitement was cut off.

" Don't kill the girl with a black hood and cat necklace. Spare her. Once I know if one of you killed her. I'll kill you and burn you in the Fire. "

.
.
.

" With no hesitations. "

.
.
.
.
.

ERROR              ERROR                   ERROR
      ERROR                       ERROR

            ERROR         ERROR         ERROR
ERROR          ERROR

                                  ERROR            ERROR
ERROR      ERROR

.
.
.
.
.

[ • Loading... • ]

.
.
.

[ • Opening the Character File • ]

.
.
.

[ • Rin Izumi • ]

.
.
.

[ • CORRUPTED • ]

.
.
.
.
.

∆ [ • Character's Death Rate • ] ∆

.
.
.

[ • Loading... • ]

.
.
.
.
.

[ • Death Rate: 20% • ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 159 11
This short fic of you and Chishiya goes along with the depicted storyline of Alice In Borderland. You two were smart enough to know that you cannot...
289K 8.1K 40
You didn't pay attention for a moment and everyone disappeared all of a sudden. It seemed like you were in an apocalypse but in fact you were just in...
6.7K 218 16
Book 2 Chishiya x fem reader Warnings: Swearing Blood Death Fighting Mentions of suicide Mentions of s relations * I do not own any characters, they...
4.6K 168 21
"It's been days since the tag game, he played another game yesterday, a six-diamond game. He was there sitting at the top of a bridge. If this was th...