Love The Villain [ Book 1 ]

By tbluesyum

Love the Villain Author : Ai Ai Chapters : 650 Status : Complete [Cultivation of Immortals, Villains, Swee... More

1.Coming through.
2.Gladiolus.
3.The Autumn wind.
4.Ready to enter the city .
5.Meeting Zhang Cui again.
6.Genius and scrap .
7.Meeting for the first time.
8.Meeting again.
9.Five methods.
10.Come to heal the wounded.
11.The Villain Jiang Xu
12.Chatting.
13.Promise to help.
14.Beating away
15.Come to the door .
16.Cleaning liquid
17. Mu Feng's life experience
18.Contract Xiaoyuan
19.The Chicken was eaten
20.Xiao Yuan advances
21.Jiang Xu is leaving
22.Decided to stay
23.Cleansing spirit root
24.Jiang Xu buys rice
25.Mu Feng's marriage proposal .
26.Decided to leave.
27.Planning opportunities.
28.Spiny tooth pig.
29.There is a hole in the sky.
30.Get the opportunity
31.Jiang Xu retreats.
32.Bracelet space.
33.Triple time.
34.Came to the fishing village.
35.Plan to raise fish.
36.Sixi Town
37.Consignment shop
38.Cousin
39.Decided to leave.
40.Uproar
41.Xiao Yuan advances again
42.A table of eggs.
43.Bigu pill
44.Golden stone fruit.
45.Digging spirit roots
46.Black dragon city.
47.Flame palace
48.Spit device
49.Meeting an old man
50.Mysterious Alchemist
51.Wang's reaction.
52.The heroine
53.Difficult heroine.
54.Jiang Xu's confession.
55.Let's get married.
57.Rune city
58.Buisness talk.
59.The Xue family's worries.
60.Adding a person.
61.Leaving rune city.
62.Shocking Black dragon city.
63.Wang Yongshan is angry.
64.The demonic Ji Furong.
65.Meet the Liu family.
66.Golden lantern fruit.
67.Asking for trouble.
68.Shocked Liu family.
69.The Jiang family.
70.Meet the protagonist again.

56.Getting married.

615 27 0
By tbluesyum

    The next day,

    after two days of preparation, it was still a bit hasty, but Liu Mufeng and Jiang Xu had already turned their hut into a love nest. Red happy characters are pasted on the windows, and a pair of red lanterns are hung at the door. The room was decorated with a lot of scarlet silks and satins, scarlet brocade quilts, scarlet curtains, and the identical scarlet wedding gowns that the two of them were wearing, making it look extraordinarily festive.

    Although there is no guest, no guard of honor, no bright red sedan chair, and not too much red tape. However, Liu Mufeng and Jiang Xu were sitting side by side, holding hands, on the wedding bed, both very happy.

    "Are you full?" Liu Mufeng asked with a smile as he turned his head and looked at his little daughter-in-law.

    "Well, the sesame cakes are very sweet and delicious!" Speaking of this, Jiang Xu smiled.

    "Actually, I think you are sweeter than sesame cakes!" As he spoke, Liu Mufeng gently leaned over and tentatively kissed his lover's lips.

    "Mu Feng!" Blinking his eyes shyly, Jiang Xu blushed.

    "Xiao Xu, you smell so sweet and sweet!" Sticking to Jiang Xu's neck, Liu Mufeng sniffed the faint body fragrance of his lover.

    "Both have body fragrance, but it will disappear after breaking the body. In the future, there will be no such smell." Speaking of this, Jiang Xu frowned. He knew that Mu Feng had always liked the scent on his body, but if they got married, then maybe there would be no deodorant in the future!

    Hearing this, Liu Mufeng was stunned. "So it's like this, that's pretty good. Without this smell, it will be safer for you to hunt monsters in the future, otherwise you will easily attract monsters with the scent on your body." There are many dangers in the secret realm, without this Body fragrance is better for Xiaoxu.

    "Well, that's true. Sometimes I go out to hunt monsters. You don't have to look for them, they can find me!" This matter is indeed a bit troublesome.

    "Then, we don't want this deodorant!" As he spoke, Liu Mufeng directly pushed him down on the bed.

    "Mu Feng..." Looking at the face of the man who was close at hand, Jiang Xu softly called his lover's name.

    "Don't be nervous, leave it to me?" Gently kissing his lover's lips, Liu Mufeng softly comforted the person under him.

    "No, I'm not nervous. Because it's you, I'm not afraid or nervous." Jiang Xu said in a low voice, staring at his partner obsessively. He knew that Shuang's first time was difficult, but he believed in Mu Feng, and believed that his Mu Feng would not make him too hard.

    "Xiao Xu..." whispering softly, Liu Mufeng kissed his lover's lips again...

    The

    next day, Liu Mufeng and Jiang Xu didn't wake up until the sun was three poles high.

    "Morning!" Looking at the person in his arms, Liu Mufeng said softly. Pour a kiss on the face of your lover.

    "Morning!" Looking at his partner, the corners of Jiang Xu's mouth curved slightly. A sweet smile appeared.

    "How are you? Is there any discomfort?" Staring at the person in his arms, Liu Mufeng asked worriedly.

    Hearing the man's question, Jiang Xu blushed. "No, no!"

    "Why are you ashamed? I am your husband, and you are my husband. You have to tell me everything you want, understand?" Liu Mufeng said with a smile, staring at the daughter-in-law in his arms.

    "Yes, I got it!" Nodding, Jiang Xu responded.

    "Let me have a look!" Standing up, Liu Mufeng checked carefully to make sure that Jiang Xu's body was fine, so he was relieved. "Are you hungry? I'll make you something to eat. What do you want to eat?" "

    Whatever, I can eat anything!" Looking at his lover, Jiang Xu said nonchalantly.

    "Okay, I'll make you some vegetable porridge, and you can sleep a little longer." Kissing Jiang Xu's forehead lightly, Liu Mufeng helped Jiang Xu cover the quilt, then got up and left.

    Looking at the back of the man leaving, Jiang Xu unconsciously raised the corners of his mouth, with a sweet smile on his face.

    Breakfast was light vegetable porridge. Liu Mufeng specially placed a low table on the bed, and ate breakfast on the bed with his partner, without letting Jiang Xu get out of bed. After the meal, Jiang Xu was also ordered to rest on the bed and not allowed to get out of bed to move around.

    "Mu Feng, I'm not that fragile, you don't want me to lie in bed all day, do you?" Jiang Xu asked helplessly looking at the man sitting beside him with him.

    "Be obedient and have a good rest, I will sit here with you!" Liu Mufeng said softly with his arms around Jiang Xu's shoulder.

    "But, I don't want to lie on the bed, it's so boring!" Looking at his partner, Jiang Xu said helplessly.

    "I'm with you, do you still feel bored?" Liu Mufeng asked with a smile after kissing his dear one's cheek.

    "No, no!" Shaking his head, Jiang Xu smiled. If he said yes, Mu Feng would definitely be angry.

    "Tell you one thing, you won't feel bored!" Looking at the lover in his arms, Liu Mufeng said with a smile.

    "What's the matter?" Jiang Xu raised his eyebrows and asked curiously.

    "One year later, Cangshan Cheats will be opened. At that time, we can go to the secret realm to find opportunities, and when we find a good opportunity, you can advance to the spiritual master realm!" Looking at his lover, Liu Mufeng said with a smile.

    Hearing this, Jiang Xu was stunned. "The Cangshan Secret Realm? Mu Feng, how do you know that this secret realm is about to be opened?" "I

    read it in the book. The book says that the Cangshan Secret Realm is opened every hundred years. I speculate based on the time of the last opening, this time the secret realm will open It should be a year later. So, we need to prepare well!"

    Hearing this, Jiang Xu nodded.

    "Oh, so that's how it is. Mu Feng, you are really good. You know everything." Because of his understanding of the original work, Liu Mufeng still knows this secret realm very well.

    "Then, how can we get to that secret realm?" Jiang Xu was very interested in this secret realm.

    "It's very easy to go to the secret realm. As long as the age is not more than fifty years old, monks whose strength is below the spirit master realm can go. At that time, we can go to the village near Cangshan Mountain and wait three months in advance. When the secret realm opens, We can go directly to the secret realm!" Liu Mufeng had already thought about this matter.

    "Can't go to the Spirit Master Realm? Then, won't we become masters in the secret realm?" Jiang Xu was very excited when he heard that monks above the Spirit Master Realm were not allowed to go. As the saying goes, there are no tigers and monkeys to dominate the mountains. His current strength is nine stars in the spirit realm, if he went to that secret realm, wouldn't he become the most powerful person?

    "Yeah, you are the most powerful person in the secret realm. Then, you have to protect me!" Liu Mufeng said with a smile while hugging the daughter-in-law in his arms.

    "Well, I will protect Mu Feng!" Nodding, Jiang Xu vowed.

    "Okay!" Nodding, Liu Mufeng released a water spirit insect king husband from his space bracelet. This king's husband has the strength of three stars in the spirit realm, and his strength is neither too low nor too high. "Xiao Xu, this is the husband who has returned to the blood of the water spirit insects. It is my wedding gift to you. You contract it. From now on, 1,200 water spirit insects will be your subordinates. In the secret realm, You also have one more means to fight against the enemy."

    Hearing this, Jiang Xu shook his head. "No, the spirit worms were raised by you so hard, how can you give them to me?" "

    It's okay, I have more than 20,000 spirit worms now. It's not short of more than 1,000. Besides, the two of us are together When the time comes, all the spirit worms can be kept together. Just let them follow you when you are in the secret realm, so that I can feel more at ease. Moreover, with water spirit worms following you, it is even better if I want to find you Find some." Xiaoyuan has the ability to perceive other princes, so after Xiaoxu contracts with water spirit insects, it will be easier for him to find Xiaoxu.

    "But..." Frowning his eyebrows, Jiang Xu still hesitated.

    "Xiao Xu, there are many dangers in the secret realm. I don't feel relieved that there are no spirit insects around you. Don't you think I worry about you every day, worrying about your safety?" Looking at his partner, Liu Mufeng said softly.

    "However, water spirit worms and fire spirit worms have the strongest fighting power. You gave them to me. What if you are in danger?" Looking at his lover, Jiang Xu asked worriedly. Among the five spirit insects, fire spirit insects and water spirit insects are the most powerful. Water Spirit Insects are naturally poisonous and like to suck blood. Every time they go out to practice, they will suck up the blood of the monsters. With such a strong combat power, Jiang Xu naturally wanted to leave it to his lover.

    "It doesn't matter. Among my spirit worms, gold spirit worms are the most. Although the fighting power of gold spirit worms is average, but there are many dead elephants. If more than 10,000 gold spirit worms are released, they will definitely outperform more than 1,000 gold spirit worms." The water spirit insects are powerful. Besides, I still have the beast fire in me. There is no problem with self-protection, you don’t have to worry about me.” Hearing what his

    lover said, Jiang Xu frowned. "Okay, okay!" Raising his hand, Jiang Xu took over Mrs. Water Spirit Insect King and made a contract with him smoothly. "You'll be called Xiaolan from now on!" Looking at the blue bug in his palm, Jiang Xu named him Xiaolan.

    "Master, am I going to hang around with you from now on?"

    "No, you still live in the bracelet space for now. Just follow Xiaoxu when you go to the secret realm!" Now give Xiaoxu the army of water spirit insects , what does Xiaoxu feed them?

    "Oh, I got it, master!" Nodding, Xiao Lan expressed her understanding.

    "Okay, you go back to the space!" Looking at Xiao Lan, Jiang Xu asked her to go back to the space.

    "Xiao Xu, let's stay here for another three months. After three months, we will leave Black Dragon City!" "

    Didn't it mean there is still one year left? Do we need to go so early?" Blinking, Jiang Xu asked suspiciously.

    "No, we won't go to Cangshan for the time being. We need to get a batch of talismans, a batch of refining materials, some spiritual herbs, and formation disks first. Make the most adequate preparations. After ten years in the secret realm, I don't have anything for self-defense. No way." Liu Mufeng felt that if he wanted to go to the secret realm, he had to make the best preparations.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 5K 74
Title: 成为第一只标记A的我载入史册了 Author: 后夫微安 Status: Completed Description: Su Lin'an has traveled through time and transmigrated into an ABO novel with a col...
1.9K 66 7
After deciding the group wanted to visit the Dragons edge for a bit they get a very big surprise this is just something I wanted to do for awhile You...
90K 2.3K 103
被前男友的白月光求婚后 Status : 85 Chapters + 18 Extras (Completed) Author : 恭十一 Xie Ning knew that his boyfriend was a player, seeing him pine after his whi...
848K 29.3K 104
When Grace returns home from college, it doesn't go like she thought it would. With her past still haunting her everyday choices, she discovers a sid...