Genshin Impact: Lemons

By Godslayer2468

A book of lemon's that will involve of course lemon with many of Genshin lovely waifu's. The Characters who... More

Chapter 1 (Ayaka)
Chapter 2 (Mona)
Chapter 3 (Nilou)
Chapter 4 (Shenhe)
Chapter 6 (Yoimiya)
Chapter 7 (Raiden Ei)
Chapter 8 (Lynette)
Chapter 9 (OC x Sucrose)
Chapter 10 (Layla)
Chapter 11 (Liyue Ladies Set 1)
Chapter 12 (Hu Tao)
Chapter 13 (Kokomi)
Chapter 14 (Navia)
Chapter 15 (Yae Miko)
Chapter 16 (Clorinde)

Chapter 5 (Faruzan)

3.6K 25 27
By Godslayer2468

Howdy, howdy, here to drop another genshin lemon. Now I'm sure some of you are confused because last genshin lemon I said the next part was suppose to be a threesome. Which will still happen; it's just taking a lot longer then I originally plan. 

So instead of not dropping a lemon beside the other genshin update fic today; I decided to work on one of the other lemon for this book/series I was working on. And if your reading the title yep the next one I'm going is Faruzan.

Yep; the wheel of fate choose her for the next lemon. I will admit I was surprised I got her so soon on the wheel; but I will keep my end of the deal and make a lemon for her. Hopefully you all 

Enjoy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aether: "And you sure you want me to be the one to help you out."

Faruzan: "Oh course, you youngsters these days need to trust your elders knowing what we are doing; besides you seem like a good person to help me out with this."

Aether gave Faruzan a look, but he went along. You may be wondering what Aether was doing today with Madam Faruzan. Well, after one of her classes, many students went up to Faruzan and brought up how she seemed a little uptight than usual.

Of course, she initially brushes this off, but when they are brought up, she needs someone to help ease her stress in her off time. The teal gradient hair older lady thought it was something else, but not wanting to make that mistake like in the past, she took it upon herself to ask what they meant by that.

At first, many would beat around the bush and try to hint at it, but clearly, her answer wasn't what some expected. One of them just came out and said it; sex.

Madam Faruzan was shaken and couldn't believe they would recommend her to do something..so...so lewd!! She was going to curse them out, but thankfully, one brave soul told her it didn't have to be one of them, just someone she felt like she should trust, and it wouldn't hurt to be a one-time thing. She does work herself hard.

She would continue to get on them, but after pausing and thinking about it, would that help? She did remember back in her days as a student, it was a thing for a few students to hook up for a bit and have a 'one-night' stand. She sure was called. It seemed like it was still around. Giving it some thought, she thought maybe. But does it really help relieve stress?

Wanting to see herself, Faruzan would have to see who among everyone she knew would willingly help and be good, she guesses, outsource. And only one person came to mind for Faruzan, the ole so good-looking Traveler; Aether.

The time Faruzan has spent with Aether was something she enjoyed and immensely enjoyed, so when it came to suitable people, why not him? He was handsome looking in her book. So she randomly found him thankfully walking around the Akademiya and asking him to come to her quarters privately; she needed him for an assignment.

And being the person Aether is, he saw no problem with it, and after a bit, he went over. But when he got there and asked what she needed, she didn't beat around the bush and told him why.

Now Aether wouldn't complain too much, given how this has a trend with him in Sumeru. First was Collei when he learned Amber told her about when he and she had been out in the forest on one of her patrols, and it just happened. So Collei wanted to experience what Amber meant by the Traveler holding a powerful 'blade' that pleased any woman. Next was Nilou when want to try a 'clapping' game...oh, it was definitely a clapping game; Paimon wasn't too happy when she returned to the teapot and heard this 'clapping' game.

There was also the time with Layla's other self-helping Layla live out a little fantasy with her and Aether; at this point, Aether was expecting nearly most of the Sumeru lovely ladies to want him to bang them. Part of him wasn't too mad; I guess Madam Farzuan was next on that list.

Aether: "Alright so how is this going to work? Do you want ease into this? Or do you prefer a certain way?"

Farzuan: "Well given I'm the veteran here; I would allow you to enjoy yourself with myself." Aether raises an eyebrow looking at her.

Aether: "You want me to go at my pace?"

Faruzan: "Why of course; after-all it wouldn't be right for me not to let you enjoy this. I heard most male like to take the lead so why not. I'm sure you will find a job; plus if you need me to help please you I don't mind." She puffs out her chest with her hands on her hips with all the confidence in the world.

She sounds pretty cocky right now; she sure wants to do this. Aether would go easy on her, but the last time one of the vision ladies underestimated him back in Liyue with a specific purple hair electro user, he made her rethink how built different Aether was. Guess he is going that route this time.

Aether sighs and begins unbuckling his pants; with only a little effort, he drops them down along with the underwear he was wearing that day. Stepping out of the pile of clothes and closer to the older professor.

Aether: "I'm going to ask you again because, I'm going to be honest once I take over; I might not hold back."

Faruzan: "I told you; I can perfectly-" Faruzan opens her eyes and looks down, and her eyes widen once she sees Aether's dick! What the heck?! It was much bigger than she expected. Faruzan got swirls in her eyes; maybe...maybe she should rethink this.

She then saw Aether get close to her and push her down onto her knees where she was now eye level with his dick, getting a complete whiff and his cock strong masculine scent. Feeling a little nervous now, the teal hair lady was about to speak up and say something, but right as she opened her mouth to speak, she felt Aether put his dick in her mouth.

Faruzan: "Mhph-"

Aether let out a small groan feeling Faruzan lips wrap around his cock; it had been quite some time since Aether got some time to release. So this felt divine for him. Not wanting to be gentle as he usually is, Faruzan was letting Aether be the one who set the pace.

Not wasting any more time, Aether moved his hips; his dick started to move around Faruzan's tongue, plump between those pink lips. Her tongue was hot and wet with saliva as it dragged it over the shaft.

Faruzan already felt her mouth ravished by Aether's dick; she thought he would be a lot easier into this, but this was different from the traveler she was used to seeing out in the open. But part of her..saw it hot a bit. She was seeing another side of this man between closed doors. Hmph, he thought she would go easy, then he had another thing coming.

Taking hold of his legs before taking a big suck, making Aether grasp and knocking the wind out of him. Her tongue attacked her undersides to the side of his cock in her mouth, but she took it another step further by titling her hit, having Aether's dick hit her left cheek, making a bulge each time it hit her cheek.

Turning her head the other and repeating the process, she continues to lick all around his cock, giving it a pleasant and sloppy blowjob. The heat hitting Aether's dick was intense, forcing a moan out of the blonde hair traveler. Guess she was getting more into it.

Sucking back up to the tip and taking a breath of air the Faruzan need. But didn't stop pumping his shaft with her right hand coming up and jerking him off;

Faruzan: "Hmph, you clearly thought you would catch me off guard. You clearly underestimate me; bet it feel good-"

Aether: "You talking a little too much, you say I can go at my pace. I think you underestimate me."

He was putting his hand on the back of Faruzan and forcing his dick back in her mouth, going down her throat, causing her gag reflex to kick in and her eyes to widen. Aether himself groans from feeling the tight muscle spasm on his dick, forcing his dick back to halfway, pausing, then coming back up, then back down. Faruzan lips pursed around his shaft as she was forced to suck Aether's cock.

Aether forces his cock deeper into her mouth and makes little moaning sounds, adding a bit of vibration around his cock; forcing a strained moan out of Aether himself. Faruzan focused as hard as she could to please him by having her tongue assault the cock with a slew of greedy licks.

The wet, sloppy noises from the Haravatat scholar's blowjob fueled Aether even more as he uttered a husky grunt. Pumping his hips even faster, making his ball hit Faruzan's chin and his cock going down her throat quicker than before. Faruzan squeezes her eyes shut as she focuses on breathing through her nose and working her tongue, pleasuring Aether. Tears begin to form in the corner of her eyes.

Farzuan: "Mhm! Grph...glrk....gwk!....gwrk..."

At this point, deepthroating Aether's cock; gripping his legs, Faruzan eyes shot open as she felt Aether's hands grab both her twin tails and begin using them as handles to force his cock down cock.

Aether thrust his hips forward and her face deep into his pelvis; Faruzan's lower jaw was starting to hurt a bit but was forced to endure as Aether forced his cock down her wet throat and continued swirling her tongue around his shaft. Her spit clung to Aether's cock and gradually turned her sucks into wet-sounding slurps, making Aether clench onto her twin ponytails a little harder.

Aether could feel himself getting close as her mouth's wet, inviting warmth kept engulfing his dick. Wet slurps mixed with hot, muffled grunts were sapping his stamina away for this round. His breath would become slightly sporadic as he threw his head back slightly, feeling getting close. His cock sent precum already down into Furuzan's stomach.

Faruzan was getting the feeling he was getting close as well; she put all her effort into finishing him off, sucking him off as best she could with him, basically face-fucking her, spinning and licking her tongue around his shaft. Aether's balls were getting tighter, a distinct, surging urge in his loins as his orgasm built.

The traveler's stamina sapped more as time passed on. His mind clouded as pure lust continued, senses began overloading, dick twitching, and before long.

Aether: "URK-" Aether came.

Forcing Faruzan face into his lower region, busting a load down her throat – thick, plentiful gushes of cum, flooding Faruzan's throat and going right down into her stomach. Faruzan's eyes widened as she felt the wave of creamy, salty white stuff down her throat. She squirmed from the amount fired as so much leaked from her lips onto the carpet below.

Faruzan vision became slightly blurry as she felt her losing air with each passing second with her gulping down waves of cum. Thankfully Aether let go of her hair, allowing her to fall back and take in the massive wave of air needed.

Aether was recovering quickly as he helped Faruzan up, who was still dazed by the blowjob. Once he put her down on the bed, a surprised yelp came from Faruzan as she felt Aether's slim, nimble fingers rub her thighs under her dress and remove her panties.

Faruzan: "Are you always this fast with all hyahhhhh~" Aether didn't let her get a chance to say much as he started his assault on her pussy with his lips.

Forcing a stain moan, making echoed out through the room, feeling her thighs twitch slightly, Aether laid his hands upon them, spreading her legs open once more. His tongue hungrily drew circles on her pink flesh before he tilted his head, switching to quick little flicks leaving the twin-tails teal gradient scholar gasping with pleasure.

The teal hair scholar, her head thrown back against the bed, one hand clutching on Aether's blond locks; Making Aether pleased inside; as his tongue grazed the professor's needy sex, he never focused on one place for long and left Faruzan gripping the sheets in borderline ecstasy.

Making his tongue drag itself up her dripping-wet slit, teasing her sensitive sex and soon going for her clit.

Faruzan: "*panting*...you...really.....are good...with...ahhhh~"

Faruzan cries out as Aether continues to use his tongue to ravish her pussy. He proceeded to add two fingers inside, pumping the digits into her slick folds, With the use of his tongue was agile as it flicked and stroked this way, with no pattern or rhythm, making it all the more intense and making Aether's attack all the more memorable for Faruzan as her walls tightened around Aether's fingers, and whenever his tongue slashed inside.

Seeing Faruzan's different reaction from his attack pleased Aether. At some points, he would remove his tongue from the walls but kept his fingering her, and he kissed her inner thighs, making her flinch a bit.

Having no choice but to keep her eye screwed shut as she endured the hot tongue licking at her sex, saliva smeared across her sensitive parts as his tongue relentlessly toyed with her clit; with his fingering messing around her inside, with Aether ever growing lust; he wouldn't stop his attack on Faruzan loving lower body. Switching from licking and sucking on her pussy, to fingering, even kissing her thighs, leaving a few bite marks on her legs, only making him increasingly horny.

Faruzan: "Oh...celestia!!!~" Her body squirmed as she pushed her thighs against Aether's face cheek, and her body grabbed a handful of his golden locks. "A-Aether that....f-feels...right there!!"

Aether didn't speak as he let out a low hum against her pink pussy lips, his tongue lapping at it, using his free hand to rub her clit. Aether's tongue did a deep long flick inside her walls, making Faruzan squeak and whimper, her thighs tense.

His tongue stroked and swirled around her sensitive clit with vigor. Aether felt her quiver from the stimulation, the pleasure becoming too much for Farzuan-

Faruzan: "Oh..OHHHH!!"

Hitting her a lot sooner than she was expecting, letting a voice that was pure ecstasy, Faruzan yanked Aether's head between her legs, practically humping his mouth as she convulsed, stomach taut and head thrown back against the pillow. Aether's tongue continued ravenously moving along her pussy, lapping up her juices even as his chin became wet with some of her juice. Moving his hand on her soft creamy thighs as he rubs them.

Sucking as much as he could on the outer walls with his tongue licking around like a man dying of thirst, the taste tangy on his tongue only fanning the flames and making her see stars behind her screwed-shut eyes.

Finally, Faruzan let go of him as she fell flat and came too from her high; Aether looked down at Farzuan's messy face with her hand covering her eyes. Seeing this, Aether removes the last bit of his clothing, his shirt, before throwing it to the side of the room.

Faruzan felt Aether slightly towering over her, even though he was not that tall; removing her arm, she saw Aether lean down to her face connecting his lips with hers. Faruzan moaned into the kiss.

Once they broke the kiss;

Faruzan: "Now you kiss me...you could have started off with that you know..."

Aether: "Heheh, sorry guess I want to enjoy your loving body first. I apologize Madam Faruzan."

This caused a blush to appear on her face; as she took off the last bit of her clothes, she was only naked on the bed. Laying back down on her back as she spread her legs open, allowing Aether to see her bare free pussy once again.

Faruzan: "Hmph, you can make it up to me by...doing the main thing I ask you come here to do." She said as she looked off to the side, her face getting slightly redder.

Shuffling a bit to aim his cock at her fold, Aether teases her slightly, rubbing the bulbous tip along her sex, the tip nearly going in before missing the hole and brushing up past her clit, getting an annoying moan out of Faruzan.

As Faruzan was about to speak, Aether sank into her hot, wet grip. He pushed himself deeper into her, causing them to let out a long, drawn-out moan as he buried himself deep in her.

Faruzan: "Ahhhh...."

She gripped the sheet slightly as Aether pushed deeper into her wet, clingy heat and inner walls. She constricts his cock wonderfully tight. Every inch felt like heaven, and the snugness of the professor's pussy made for a tight fit for him.

Aether: "*groan*...Madam...Faruzan your walls...so tight.."

Faruzan: "O-Oh course! What did...you..e-expect..."

Aether could still sense she still had that mighty high attitude, not going to let her continue to act like she wasn't at his mercy; Aether plugged his cock into her. Raking her walls, making her let out a surprise yelp sound, getting her walls to tighten. He pulled partway out, and with a moan, Aether sank straight back into her, burying himself up to the hilt and feeling her loins coil possessively around his shaft, every twitch and throb making her insides quiver in turn.

He was going at a steady pace for a bit. Aether pumped himself between her folds, stuffing the Haravatat professor with his cock. Faruzan only moaned out as she put her hands on his chest as he started to pick up the speed at the mercy of the blonde adventure, even though she didn't want him to stop fucking her.

The intense sensation made Aether pick up the pace a little, his hips rocking more and sheathing himself within her quivering tightness, pushing all sorts of erotic noises out of Faruzan. Not hearing her trying to make a snarky comment, she started to feel good; it made Aether smirk deep inside his core, grabbing her shoulder as he pounded deeper into her.

Eager to hear more from her, Aether leaned as he grabbed her waist and began bucking his hip with another gear making Farzuan eyes widen as they shot open and her walls clenched tightly around his shaft.

Aether: "Heh, no comment? Not going....try make a comment.....on how great your...pussy feels...."

Faruzan: "Just....keep...fucking...me...ahhh~"

Aether must have hit a sensitive part, and given how she just sounded, continuing with his shaft sliding between her slick walls, her gasped inhales, and his husky grunts.

Then Aether wanted to try something he remembered thinking of doing his one time out in the desert, leaning down as he claimed her lips, which surprised Faruzan, but it wasn't unwanted, as she wrapped her arm around his neck. But her eyes widened when she suddenly felt his dick grow bigger inside her, stretching her walls.

Using the power of dendro carefully, making his dick grow; this causes Faruzan's mouth to be wide open as she throws her head back, tongue sticking out, back arching as she could feel Aether's dick kissing her deeper and stretching her out.

Feeling a little proud, Aether continued his reckless fucking of the professor, making her completely lose it as she was nothing more than a moaning mess now; looking down as well, he took this chance to even add more pleasure onto her when he groped her breasts. And all Faruzan could do was moan out like a wild beast in the wild. His tongue attacked her left boob as he lifted them, making him go to his butt, and she was now on his lap.

Looking up at the ceiling as she couldn't control herself as she unconsciously bounced on his cock; taking his lips away from her tits as he moved his hand to the back of her neck, tilting her head to him to make another messy kiss. Faruzan's mind was utterly gone as her eyes were rolled to the back of her head, and swirling her tongue danced with Aether's tongue with no synergy, going around wildly.

And soon, the pleasure started to build; a moan escaped Aether as he could feel his balls beginning to tighten up slightly. He reached down and held onto her lower back, jamming himself inside her harsher. Every thrust threatened to be his last, with how tightly Faruzan was squeezing him, her slippery insides practically massaging his cock with every thrust. Plunging between her puffy folds. The professor broke the kiss and moaned in response, voice quivering in pitch until it settled on a higher note, her upper back arching away.

Faruzan subconsciously wrapped her legs around his waist, ensuring he didn't try anything, wanting him to fill her up and not caring what could happen afterward. With body their end building. Aether told himself to keep plowing her raw! His cock scraped between her clenching walls and hammering on the gates to her womb. The repeated deep impacts sent ripples of pleasure-

Aether: "AH-"

Quickly smacking his lips against Faruzan, he blew his load inside her with a sharp, guttural growl. Faruzan's euphoric squeal was contained by the sudden deep kiss he gave her; as she was forced to take an ungodly load, Aether was firing inside her, spasming in his arm as he sheathed himself balls-deep within her, unloading spurt after spurt of his seed into her depths.

Her arms were falling limp, with her body working on autopilot, tongue doing a messy kiss with Aether's mouth; her mind was in utter bliss, her pussy walls trying to milk every last drop from the traveler. Aether's muscles tensed and relaxed at the right moment to pour all his semen into her waiting, willing womb, making Faruzan feel slightly bloated.

Finally, after a bit, feeling he was done cumming, Aether let go of Faruzan, letting her fall right on his body. He lay her down onto her as he removed his cock. As he pulled his cock like it was the wall blocking a flood, and once gone, his semen leaked out.

Looking at his fine work, Aether thought...was today a safe day? He wasn't expecting to fire so much; guess what happens when he uses dendro like that? Noted!

But Aether wasn't done; he still had about a month's backup. Grabbing hold of the dazed Faruzan, who snapped out of it and saw she was put on all four. Her eyes widened, seeing he was still hard.

Faruzan: "EH!?! H-How?!?"

Aether: "Guess you didn't get the memo of my stamina tanks I have."

Rubbing his tip against her fold, Faruzan moaned out, moaning under his breath as he sheathed deep inside her once more. Faruzan also moaned as she felt him fill her up in one thrust. She was gripping the sheets.

Her voice was already unable to be contained as he pulled out to the tip, then bucked his hips and buried himself up to the hilt inside her, the sudden fullness knocking the air out of her lungs. Grabbing hold of her hips, Aether rocked, steadied himself somewhat, and handled in and out of the teal hair professor.

Moans tumbled from Faruzan's lips as the golden traveler started pounding her raw with the intensity of a hungry mating beast, his groin smacking up against her ass like a miniature spank each time. Even with the earlier mix of fluid making the feeling extra slippery and another wave of pleasure, Aether was completely wild in all the senses as he gripped Farzuan's left butt cheek and continued thrusting his hips forward.

Faruzan's body-loving Aether cock would subconsciously throw her ass back onto his swollen cock, moaning shamelessly as she did so.

Faruzan: "Fuck yes! Fuck! Yes! Why...didn't...I call...you sooner."

Aether only groans out as he reaches up, grabs both of Faruzan's twin tails and uses them as a love handlebar! Making Faruzan lose it, and her mind goes to pure cloud nine again. The clapping sound of Aether's pelvis smacking against Faruzan's ass made it jiggle, sending many signals to Aether as he lost himself in pure lust.

All Aether could think of was drilled recklessly into himself deep within her coiling heat. Faruzan pussy was clinging to his dick like she didn't want to let him go. If anything, that just made him pound her faster, losing himself in the slippery heat that caressed his cock, so snug yet so hot it fried his mind.

The sensation was divine, and Aether lost himself in the snug, wet squeeze, Faruzan's insides seizing and relaxing as she tensed, her musical moans echoing throughout the room. Aether stuffed himself back between her pussy lips, filling her up. Faruzan's moan will only grow louder as Aether eagerly picks up the pace, his thrusts escalating into more intense, raking her walls with his shaft as they clenched tightly around it.

Letting go of her hair and grabbing her arms to force Faruzan up, her back leaned against his chest, her head tilting his way and allowing their lips to crash together in a heated, over-the-shoulder kiss. The kissing was sloppy, messy, and lustful. She was doing her best to keep up with Aether's pace, but he was clearly in a different gear, making it clear who was the professor and the student.

Unable to think straight as she is currently being railed raw by a beast in human form, her loins tingling as his dick scraped out the mixed fluids within her. Every tensing muscle in her made her walls seize around his shaft.; Breaking the kiss for air.

Allowing Faruzan back onto the bed, laying face flat on the sheets, her ass tooted up, her wall tightening around his cock when he aimed himself for a specific part in her pussy, making her feel even better. The little added burst of pleasure nearly pushed Aether over the edge, realizing his end would hit sooner than before, given how sensitive his cock was from the two earlier nuts.

It then hits Aether; he already uses Dendro, so why not try another element he has...electro. Channeling his electro power through him down to his lower body, the next few thrust hit Farzuan like a semi-truck, so; she nearly had a mental break.

Faruzan: "I'm CUMMING!!! CUMMING!!!~"

Faruzan howled and moaned out, drooling entirely on the bed below her as her orgasm hit her hard; her body quivering in utter bliss; which in turn made her walls ungodly tight for Aether, with only a few seconds later, his orgasm hit as well—gritting tightly as he sheaths himself balls-deep in the scholar and unloading a HUGE thick torrent of sticky heat semen into her womb. Throb after throbbing of his cock, pouring into her depths, filling her to the brim to the point an explosion-like nut happens, with much of his seed leaking out from her pussy while he is still cumming.

As he came down, and felt he had stopped nutting this time, pulling out as he could see Faruzan's mind was completely broken. She squirmed a little as he lay flat on her stomach with a few twitches.

Aether should have seen this coming, knowing he should stay to ensure everything was good with Faruzan.

Aether: 'Maybe....I went a little overboard with the element used....' He then looks at the clock in her room and returns to Farzuan. "I told Paimon I'll meet back up with her in a few hours, so I got some more time to spare. Ohhh, professor."

Aether had a gleeful smile, and all Faruzan could think...she had asked the right and wrong person for this.

Aether and Faruzan's time together would go on for another few hours before Aether had to quickly shower and see check on Paimon, leaving the room with the window open, giving the strong scent of sex but also leaving a pure blissful and happy Faruzan in the bed who will never forget this experiment.

After that day, Madam Faruzan didn't show up to teach her class for a 'good reason .'She was given an extended vacation....

......Good thing ten months later, when Faruzan came back, she returned with a little dual hair half, teal half blonde hair child in her arms—sending shockwaves through the Akademiya.

End of Chapter.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And that's the chapter! This one was a little hard for me (heh). For the simple fact I didn't really had Faruzan lemon thought of in my mind. But I came up with something. I think it turn out pretty well.

Hopefully, the next lemon in the threesome of Genshin. If not; It will be my own hand pick lemon i wanted to do. But we will wait and see.

Other then that, Tell me what you think? What you like? What you dislike? What you think might happen next? Etc. Thanks for reading and until next time...later.

Genshin Impact own by Mihoyo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4M 53K 111
Has ▪︎fluff ▪︎angst ▪︎smut ▪︎au's ▪︎fem!reader I probably wont do any of the girls bc idk how to write for them
391K 7.5K 48
⭐ Welcome at my turn of Genshin Impact Stories ⭐ - BL edition - up to 13k words each - 1-3 chapters for each story - Angst, Fluff, Lemon, Hurt/Comf...
68.2K 482 5
!!NOT COMPLETE!! !!taking suggestions!! !!all characters belong to the genshin creators at hoyoverse and mihoyo!! this is a mix of stories for fem re...
304K 1.2K 40
• ℝ𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕟𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕩 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕟𝕖-𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕝𝕖𝕞𝕠𝕟𝕤 • ℙ𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕞𝕖𝕞𝕓𝕖r; -🍋 = lemon,🫒 = not...