The New kid

By Mcsplodey

It's Edd, Matt, and Tom's Senior year at Swellview High School. Matt wants to be prom King, Edd wants to win... More

The Rain
Worry
Befriending the devil
Mall Eddventures
Bridge of memories
Why
A/N: VOTES!!
Your freindly neighborhood Ghostbusters pt.1
Your freindly neighborhood Ghostbusters pt.2
Just hold on
Trust me
Failed plans & Art Projects
THIS BOOK IS NOT DEAD & OMG WTH PLS HELP
What's seen in the bathroom STAYS in the bathroom
The warmth my parents never gave me
Your Safe.
Someone is here..
Bye Bye
The 4 Armies
Important Vote +Art!!!
Yes Miss
Days Remaining: 3
Days Remaining: 2
Days remaining: 1
Prom
Dad?
Red, Red, Red, Red
Prom (again) & Goodbyes
Harpoons
Breaking Points
Merciless
Frenemies
The kid no one knew about
What it takes to be a Princess
Goodbye for now
Blue Leader
Dreams or reality?
Going Crazy
Losing everything
Living with the enemy
Drunkenly Drunk (p.s drunk)
Our Secret
author updateeee

Blue

58 2 7
By Mcsplodey

Tom's P.O.V

"MOVE MOVE MOVE!!" I screamed at the soldiers running past me. This squadron was far too slow, someone will die if this mission doesn't pick up the pace. I grabbed my radio, "Blue to squad 2, is the payload ready?"

"It's secured we're moving back to position-WE'RE BEING HIT!!" I cursed and sprinted back. I reloaded my gun and shot at the men with yellow emblems. Blood splattered on the wall behind them. I ran through a door and dashed up the stairs. As soon as I got to the top my electronic eyes raced back and forth from the side of the screen. This thing made fighting wars so much easier, I saw right through the smoke. "Gotcha~" I laid my snipe on the end of the building and took them out one by one. "You're clear, hurry up and head back." A gun clicked behind me.

"You missed one," a man smirked. He held a little girl in his hands with a gun at her head. "A little birdy told me you are a softy. Drop your gun or she dies." The girl started to sob.

"Hey it's okay, you'll be okay," I dropped my gun. He smiled and picked it up. I laughed, "Well clearly that bird didn't tell you enough." My wings ripped through my clothes and I clawed his throat, I grabbed her, "I'm not gonna hurt you, where are your parents?"

She pointed to a house and I flew her down, her parents quickly grabbed her and ran, and she stopped, "T-Thank you, mister." I smiled and flew away. Maybe he wouldn't notice this time. I joined back with my squadron, everyone was accounted for. I looked at the blood on my hands as if it were crumbs, I nonchalantly wiped it on my pants.

"Hey Blue, you hurt at all?" Tyler asked, his face smeared with dirt and red. "Oh and here's the update you asked for. I don't know about your squad but mine lost a few." He reported. Tyler was in his teens, and Paul and Patryck found him in a war zone at an amusement park. To their surprise he saved their lives, the kid was one hell of a shot. Since he did save Red Soldiers he became a great addition to the army--which was a call I made before Viktor got here. He was already a top soldier and led one of the squadrons.

"Okay, good to know--"

"Thomson." Both of us tense at the sound of his obnoxiously loud voice. His accent was thick like tar with Russian oozing out of it. He bitterly looked at me and snatched the papers out of my hand, Tyler and I both knew what was coming. "How many times have I told you?!" He grabbed me by the collar of my shirt, "YOU IDIOT! You put our army at risk! Your revolting." He spits, "Come with me."

"Yes sir." I managed to keep the attitude this time. Viktor was a big burly man with short black hair and piercing green eyes. I was here for about a month before they sent him to cover for Tord. I answer to him, I work for him, and I, unfortunately, serve as his right hand. It's been 10 months so far, today is November 20th. Aka welcome to one of the coldest times ever. Viktor has read my file up and down and back a forth and knew every nook and cranny of my life. And he used it. We walked into the laboratory, "You know the protocol." He grits.

Every single day he made me go be a lab rat in the name of the army. He's run countless tests and weapons to see how the monster in me would respond. I spent a month in the med bay after one incident, and ever since I've had paralyzing headaches. And my doctor? Well, she looked just like Lorraine. I wonder how that one came about. It seemed like every time I made progress every time I start to forget something would bring it all back. I've spent hours and days being poked and prodded, stabbed and used, and even silverware made me nervous.

I stepped in front of the glass and undressed down to my boxers, a wave of uneasiness churned in my stomach. I Put on the collar and yelped at the needles stuck in my neck. My skin turned purple and my body began to morph by force, my head was pounding. He pulled the leash up, "There's a good boy."

"W-What did you j-just say?" I haven't heard anyone say that since, since, her.

He roughly grabbed my chin, "I'm sick of you. I don't care who you are or what position you hold. You're the most disobedient soldier I've ever met in my life. All you are is a liability and we can't have those here." He put my hands in power restraining handcuffs, I watched as my other form was pushed back down by force "You have one last job." His fingers covered my vision as he pressed buttons on my goggles. The power shut off and I couldn't see.
"WHAT ARE YOU DOIN--MHMHM!!" He muffled my voice and made me walk with him.

"Killing you would be much too easy. You don't deserve something so quick." We walked upstairs, I heard a door creak open and a cold wind rushed in. "So since you can't listen to anything, listen to this." My screen turned on, a play button loaded then a video came to focus.
"N-N-No.." I watched myself from a year ago tied up as a man and a woman both approached my bare body. That day still haunts me now. "I-I-I can't w-watch this.." Hot tears poured down my face. I shivered in fear and in the cold.

"Have fun keeping watch tonight." A door closed.

"NOOO!" I desperately screamed. "COME BACK HERE!! SOMEONE HELP! HELP SOMEONE--" I'm cut off by my pleas and screams in the video. I start to hyperventilate just watching. I can't turn it off it won't go away. My boxers are wet from the snow, my body feels frozen, and the tears make my face colder. "STOP IT!! S-S-S-Stop it I-I-I-I" there's no use. I fall on my side, I feel so lightheaded, my sobs fall out of my mouth. My lip quivers, and I watch the man approach me from behind in the video my eyes widen and silent tears shoot out. It feels like I'm there. I can feel everything they're doing to me.

"uUughnnn uhmmm," It's nearly been an hour, I can't feel my fingers, "c-c-c-c-c-c-cold," my teeth chatter as I talk to myself, my eyes are so worn out from crying but it won't stop. I could feel the blood dripping down from my hands. I was clenching them so tightly my claws started to cut through. "C-c-co-cold.." I repeated. The door sounded like it came open again, Viktor must have been back "P-p-p-p-please ju-ju-just d-d-o it al-al-already." I cried.

My whole body jumped at the hands touching my face; one was very cold and the other had human warmth. The hands pressed buttons on my goggles, the video finally stopped and the screen was black. I couldn't help the sob of relief. The hands took off my collar and untied my hands. Something was draped around my body, it was so warm and cozy. The hands picked me up, and I shivered and shook. I was put over someone's shoulder and taken inside.

I heard more footsteps, heavy footsteps, Viktor's footsteps, "Hey!" He yelled, "The hell you think you're doing? Do you have a death wish too?"

"Watch the way you speak to me." The man warns. "What were you doing anyways?"

"I'm in charge here. Drop him and leave if you want to live."

The man holding me fumbles with something, I hear Viktor's audible gasp, "Before another word comes out of that mouth of yours. Answer my question less you wish to live." The voice started to seem more familiar. But why?

"I-I he was a liability, sir. He disobeyed every order and-"

"And? So you made a choice for me?" More footsteps, "Take him to the prison. Tomorrow you're going to be made an example of."

"SIR!" He yelled. Footsteps carried his voice away.

My screen glitched and turned on, a man in a regular soldier uniform was holding me, one metal red arm held me, half his face was scared, one eye had a patch and the other was silver. His hair was still in the same style as the day he left. "T-T-Tord?" I groaned. He said nothing and didn't look at me. He walked to the Red Leaders Quarters. I've never been here before. It was like one mini mansion within one huge room. He carried me over to the fireplace and sat me down, I wobbled and he helped me to lay down. Still not a word. "T-T-T" I stopped to breathe, it's so cold I can't, "Ahhgnn," I groaned I can't feel my body anymore. "H-hunn h-h-help," He quickly came to my aid.

His hands ran to my wrist, "Shit!" He yelled.

"T-Tord--"
The hands around my wrist became tighter as soon as his name fell on my lips. His eyes turned cold and sharp. "Don't ever call me that again." He grabbed a white box and dug around, he brought out a needle. I screamed and threw off the coat keeping my warm. I was backed into a wall, "Thom-"

"G-G-GET A-A-A-AWAY F-FR-FROM ME!" I started to scream more, he grabbed my wrist again and I started to sob, my whole body shivered, "P-P-Please ss-st-stop. P-Please I-I'll be a good boy." His hands immediately let go and his expression dropped. He got up and angrily stepped next to his desk. He yelled and knocked everything over. Glass shattered. My screen glitched and my body wouldn't listen anymore. My head hit the floor, I was too cold to try and stay awake this time.

"Uhhmm" I slowly opened my eyes, and my screen buzzed on. I moved my head to the side, I was still in Tord's room. I tried to sit up but a headache immediately took over, I laid back down and covered my ears as if that was going to make the ringing go away.

"Ah he finally wakes, we have a business to do. Let's get going." Tord commands. "And you'll be staying in for a while, the doctor said you got your hands pretty good with those claws. You won't be going on any missions until they heal completely. The Red Army needs 100% success and those hands can't guarantee that. Is that clear?" I looked at him still in a daze, and my brain spun. His boots clicked towards me, he lowered his face right next to mine and grabbed my chin. I flinched. "I said, is that clear?"

"Y-Yes sir..." he let go and I quickly shook off the shock in fear of what he'd do next time.

"That's yes, Red Leader."

"Yes Red Leader," I corrected.

"Let's go, I have a meeting to prepare."

~2 hours later~

I stood outside the conference room waiting for Tord to come out. I was having a hard time staying awake, the only thing stopping me from embracing sleep's love was the pain burning through my hands. I laid my head on the back of the wall. "He is different.." I thought out loud.

"Blue!" Tyler smiled. "You're okay!"

"Whoa whoa, what are you doing on this side of the base?" I was worried. "You realize you're not supposed to be here?"

"Oh well lieutenant Gregors told me to drop this off in the third landing zone but I got kinda lost.." he rubbed his neck. "Do you know where it is?"
"Yeah, I do but you need to hurry up and get out of here before--"

"Take a right down the hall, then a left, and go straight out the second door," Tord says.

"O-OH! Red Leader Sir!" Tyler salutes. "Thank you, sir!"

"And who might you be? Has the recruiting age lowered while I was away Thomas?" He looked Tyler up and down. Tyler nervously kept his poker face.

"No sir, he uh, well he saved Paul and Pat's lives on the field. I had him evaluated and he's got a really good shot and is a natural leader sir-"

"So you made the choice to have him be part of the army?" Tord asks.

"Yes sir but he still went through all the training everyone else did and he completed everything in half the time. He's proven himself to the army time and time again. He's even ranked up to lead a squadron."

Tord looked surprised, "Just how old are you?"

"I'm seventeen sir!"

"And your family?"

"Oh well, I was a foster kid before so I didn't really have a family anyways. When the war started I was on my own and I took shelter at a run-down amusement park. Eventually, the war shifted there too, sir."

"I see. Well if you're as good as they say then you'll have no problem filling in for Thomas here." That's a suicide mission!! He might be good but he's still a kid!

"TOR--" *WACK* My wide eyes stood still. His robotic arm backhanded my face, it might have well been a punch.

"I won't tell you again!"

I wiped the blood off my lips, "Yes Red Leader." I spat with venom dripping from my tone. 

-------------------------------------------------

Authors Note: Heyaa Eddheads I hope your all having an awesome summer, I'm not sure if it matters to you guys but would you rather this be one big book or divided into two? I personally don't care I'm just realizing how many chapters I have and wondering if readers care lol, so so soo lmkkkk <3 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 62K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
687K 25.1K 100
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
360K 13K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
102K 2.8K 32
Julia had the perfect life full of light and colour until the day tragedy struck. Geralt was stuck, and could not escape his confines. How will the...