The Missing Mafia Princess

By MafiaAngel8394

Yaszy Romano has been through so much pain and suffering her entire life but it makes her who she is. Dark A... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110

Chapter 37

6.8K 159 23
By MafiaAngel8394

Mission: Kill the Romano family

No. No. This can't be true.

I was supposed to kill my father and brothers. I downloaded the file to my computer and then signed out of the Russian servers.

I grabbed my computer and walked out of my room and down to my dad's office. I knocked on the door and then I heard my Dad's voice. "Come in." He said making me grab the doorknob and twist it then push the door open with my knee.

"Princess, is everything okay?" My dad asked. I looked around to see all my older brothers in the room as well making me nervous for the first time in a while.

"I wanted to see if I could find anything on why Elena had me trained by the Russians and I found out why." I said making them all scoot to the end of their seats.

"What is it, Tesoro?" Alessandro asked making my eyes tear up.

"Princess, you rarely cry which makes me think you found something that's hurting you." Dad said making me nod my head.

He frowned then held his hand out and I place my computer in his hand then he sat it on his desk and read through it until he stopped on the same thing that caught my eye.

He closed the computer screen and leaned back while rubbing his temple. "What is it, Father?" Dante asked.

"Your sisters' first mission from the Russians was to kill us." Dad said making my brothers look down at the ground with hurt across their faces.

I fidgeted with the necklace around my neck, and I felt tears escape my eyes and run down my cheeks. "Send our men to get them now, I don't care how they do it." Dad said making us all look at him and Lorenzo pulled his phone out.

"Princess, come here." Dad said patting his desk making me walk over to him hesitantly. I reached where he was sitting and he held his hand out which I grabbed making him pull my hand gently.

He place his hands on my sides and lifted me then place me on his desk. "Elena was behind that mission princess, don't let it scare you, sunshine. You're back home with us now and no one is going to hurt us." Dad said holding my hand in his while giving it a light squeeze.

"What's making me upset is that if I did that mission and completed it and then years later find out that you were my dad and brothers, then that would have killed me inside." My voice cracked as tears escaped my eyes making him stand up and wrap his arms around me then kissed my head.

"I know Baby, but it didn't happen and now we're all back together." He whispered into my ear making me nod my head against his chest.

We stayed in that position for some time until he pulled away making me lift my head. He used the pad of his thumb to wipe the tears off my cheeks.

"What happened to Dark Angel doesn't cry?" Dad joked making me chuckle and turn to glare at Lorenzo who was looking anywhere but at me, making me shake my head.

The office door opened and Emiliano walked in making everyone look at him as he walks in. "I thought you were stuck in a surgery?" Matteo said.

"I was but the surgery went well so, I came home." Emiliano said making Matteo nod his head. "What's going on here?" Emiliano asked looking around the room at everyone.

"We found out why Elena had our sister trained by the Russians, her first mission was supposed to kill us." Lorenzo said making my eyes tear up again, and tears escaped.

Dad wipes them away again making me frown, and then look down at my lap. "Elena? Our mother? The one that gave birth to us!" Emiliano snapped.

"Emiliano, relax. Dad has already sent guys out for Elena and Kevin." Lorenzo told Emiliano.

"I'm gonna go to my room." I said quietly enough for just Dad to hear.

"No, you're fine right here, Princess." Dad said making me nod my head.

"And?" Emiliano said coldly.

"We didn't hear anything back yet, we just sent them." Alessandro said clearly getting annoyed with Emiliano already.

"Then why is she still here? Her mission was to kill us, so why is she still here and not in a cell?" Emiliano asked causing tears to fall down my face.

"She is our sister! I will not tolerate any attitude towards our sister, she was only ten Emiliano and she's already hurting from finding out by herself." Alessandro snapped while standing up with his fist clenched to his side.

"I'm sorry, Sorella. I don't know what came over me." Emiliano said making me nod my head.

I wiped my tears and then jumped off the desk then walked out of the office. I walked to my door and opened it then walked inside making sure to close and lock it behind me.

I grabbed the bottle of Vodka from the end of my bed and screwed the lid off then brought the bottle to my lips and took a sip out of it.

~

Time has passed since I walked out of the office, and my dad and brothers tried knocking but I wanted to be alone.

I laid on my back and stared up at the ceiling. I feel like I'm causing them problems at this point. First, it was me being taken and they know I was abused badly, and then Elena and Kevin are after me now and they're involved then I fell into a coma, and now this.

I sighed then sat up and heard a knock at the door making me let out a deep breath before getting up and unlocking the door and opening it to reveal Emiliano.

"Dinners ready, and I wanted to come to apologize again." He spoke making me look anywhere but him.

"It hurt me Emiliano, finding out that Elena wanted me to kill you guys and then you come home without any detail and then make me seem like the problem, well I'm sorry If I'm the problem." I said crossing my arms across my chest.

"I know I'm sorry, Sorella. It's been a long two weeks and then the emergency surgery came out of nowhere and I was just under a lot of stress. I didn't mean to make you feel like that." His voice cracked making me look up to see tears forming in his eyes.

I wrapped my arms around him making him do the same. "Let's go eat." I said smiling while he chuckled and nodded his head.

He place an arm around my shoulder and the two of us walked down to the dining area together. We entered the dining area where everyone else was sitting and sat down in our seats.

"Hi, gemella," Luca said making me smile at him which he returned.

(Gemella- Twin.)

"Matteo, I forgot to ask you earlier but how did she sleep last night?" Alessandro asked.

"She fell asleep before me, and woke up after I did but she slept well last night." Matteo said making Alessandro and Emiliano nod their head.

Chefs carried out plates and placed them in front of us all then walked into the kitchen. We picked up our utensils and then started eating our supper.

Luca and I finished eating and then took our plates into the kitchen which the maids took from us but Luca and I didn't think anything of it and just walked up to our rooms.

I walked into my room and then into my closet and changed out of my clothes into sleepwear.

I threw my hair in a bun and then grabbed my phone and walked out of my room to Luca's room.

I knocked on his door which opened a few seconds after my knocking. "Wanna have a sleepover? You, me, Nico, and Giovanni?" I asked making his face light up.

"Yes, let's go see if Giovanni wants to do it in his room since his bed is bigger and can fit all four of us." Luca said making me nod my head.

We walked to Giovanni's room and knocked on his door which opened a few seconds later. "Wanna do a sleepover?" Luca asked making Giovanni nod his head.

"We're doing it in your room since your bed will fit all four of us." I said making Luca go get Nico while I chilled with Giovanni until they come.

"How do you feel?" Giovanni asked making me smile.

"I feel like a new badass me." I said making him chuckle and shake his head.

Luca and Nico walked through the door making Giovanni and I smile. "Let's get this sleepover started." Domenico said making me laugh while shaking my head.

Luca and I crawled into the bed and then Giovanni and Domenico crawled in and we all covered up and got comfortable. "This is nice." Domenico said making us agree with him.

"This is." Luca spoke for us all, and then Giovanni reached above his head and switched off the light making it dark and the only light was the moonlight shining through the window.

"Good night, losers," I spoke as I closed my eyelids.

"Good night, Sorella." All three said at the same time making me smile but they couldn't see because the room was dark.

As I lay there, darkness consume me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 3.7K 74
18 year old Azalea who lives in Russia and has no family, What happened when she finds out that she's mafia princess, a girl who's been born in De Lu...
2.9M 78.2K 50
She's a fifteen-year-old girl who killed her "father" in self-defense and lied about it to the police. She thinks she has no other family members and...
434K 11.4K 63
A man claimed by the devil. A woman claimed by no one. Until him. Santo Romano is a monster. His family relies on him to torture and kill. It's his...
14.8K 346 17
Aurelia is a powerful young girl on the outside who owns her own empire. She's smart and beautiful, and all people are afraid of her but on the insid...