ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ꜱɪᴅᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ | ɪɪɪ ⚜

By ChanelPradaGirl

ᴛʜɪꜱ ɪꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ꜱɪᴅᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ꜱᴇʀɪᴇꜱ! ʏᴀ'ʟʟ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʜᴏᴡ ɪᴛ ɢᴏᴇꜱ. More

ᴀ/ɴ
🇳🇱ᴀᴍꜱᴛᴇʀᴅᴀᴍ🇳🇱
👁ɪᴘʜᴏɴᴇ📱
💋ᴠᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇ'ꜱ ᴅᴀʏ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ💋
😨ᴄᴀʀᴇʟᴇꜱꜱ😨
🌻ꜱᴜɴꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀ ᴀʀᴏᴍᴀᴛɪQᴜᴇ🌻
🇪🇸ʙᴀʀᴄᴇʟᴏɴᴀ🇪🇸
🏠ᴍᴏᴠɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ🏠
🔑ᴋᴇʏ🔑
😡ʜᴇᴀᴛᴇᴅ😡
💶ᴘᴀʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀɪᴄᴇ💶
🇮🇹ᴍɪʟᴀɴ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪ🇮🇹
🇮🇹ᴍɪʟᴀɴ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɪ🇮🇹
🇮🇹ᴍɪʟᴀɴ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɪɪ🇮🇹
🇮🇹ᴍɪʟᴀɴ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪᴠ🇮🇹
💥ꜰᴀɪʟᴇᴅ ʀᴇᴛʀɪʙᴜᴛɪᴏɴ💥
💐ʟᴀ ᴘᴇʀꜰᴜᴍᴀʀɪᴀ💐
🍫ᴄʜᴏᴄᴏʟᴀᴛᴇ ꜰᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴ ɢɪʀʟ🍫
💳ᴀ ʙɪʟʟɪᴏɴᴀɪʀᴇꜱꜱ'ꜱ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ💳
ᴀ/ɴ: ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴛʀᴇᴇ #3
😞ᴅʏꜱʟᴇxɪᴀ😞
🙎‍♂️ᴊᴀᴍᴇꜱ, ᴇᴀʀʟ ᴏꜰ ᴡᴇꜱꜱᴇx🙎‍♂️
🍮ᴘɪᴄɴɪᴄ🍮
🤵ʜɪʀᴏ'ꜱ ꜱᴄʜᴇᴅᴜʟᴇ🤵
🤪ᴀᴘʀɪʟ ꜰᴏᴏʟ'ꜱ ᴅᴀʏ🤪
🎭ᴍᴀꜱQᴜᴇʀᴀᴅᴇ ʙᴀʟʟ🎭
🐰ᴇᴀꜱᴛᴇʀ ᴅᴇꜱɪɢɴꜱ🐰
👩‍👧ꜱᴛᴇᴘᴍᴏᴍ👩‍👧
🖼ᴛʜᴇ ᴜɢʟʏ ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ🖼
👭ɢɪʀʟꜱ ᴛʀɪᴘ👭
🗽ꜱᴏʜᴏ ʜᴏᴜʀꜱ🗽
🐒ʀᴀᴄɪꜱᴛꜱ🐒
🚹ᴛʜᴇ ᴇx🚹
🧬ʜᴇʀɪᴛᴀɢᴇ🧬
🏠ʜᴏᴍᴇᴡʀᴇᴄᴋᴇʀ🛠
🚺ᴡɪꜰᴇ🚺
👫ᴛʀᴀɴꜱꜰᴇʀ ꜱᴛᴜᴅᴇɴᴛꜱ👫
🗣ʀᴜᴍᴏʀꜱ🗣
🌷ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ'ꜱ ᴅᴀʏ🌷
🇸🇬ꜱɪɴɢᴀᴘᴏʀᴇ🇸🇬
🔪ʙᴀᴄᴋꜱᴛᴀʙʙᴇʀꜱ🔪
ᴀ/ɴ
💄Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ᴏꜰ ꜰᴀꜱʜɪᴏɴ💄
🏳️‍🌈ᴘʀɪᴅᴇ🏳️‍🌈
🙁ꜱᴏʀʀᴏᴡ🙁
😊ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ😊
🛡ᴅᴇꜰᴇɴᴅ🛡
🌳ᴀɴᴄᴇꜱᴛʀʏ🌳
🤨ᴀᴜᴅᴀᴄɪᴛʏ🤨
🔥ʀᴏᴀꜱᴛ🔥
ᴀ/ɴ

🏆ɢʀᴀᴍᴍʏ ᴀᴡᴀʀᴅꜱ🏆

450 23 50
By ChanelPradaGirl

🏆🏆🏆🏆

(ChanelPradaGirl: This chapter was inspired by CourtneyStoker96.)

Scene: Outside Palais Garnier. Night.

A gorgeous velvet red carpet has been placed from the beginning of the steps leading inside the building.

Photographers are on each side of the carpet, taking pictures as luxurious cars and limousines arrive. Celebrities invited to the Grammy Awards make their appearance on the red carpet, including Vanessa Paradis, Clara Nightingale, and Erika Star.

(ChanelPradaGirl: Erika Star is a fanmade side character of mine.)

A sleek black limo parks directly in front of the carpet. Hiro gets out of the backseat and holds out his hand for Giselle, helping her out of the vehicle.

She smiled at him in appreciation before kissing him, making the media go crazy.

Scene: Césaire Apartment. Living Room.

The whole Césaire family is watching the Grammy Awards on live TV and Nadja Chamack is on-screen.

"Don't be bemused, it's just the news. Coming to you live from the Palais Garnier, this is the event night we've all been waiting for. Paris's 64th Grammy Awards! We can't wait for it to kick off, and every guest has dressed their best tonight," Nadja gestures behind her to some celebrities on the red carpet posing for the cameras.

Alya sighs. "I wish Lila was on that red carpet."

"That girl who's your new best friend? I still don't understand what happened between you and Marinette." Marlena says.

"Marinette and I aren't friends anymore. She's nothing but a huge bitch now." Alya frowns.

"Language, young lady," Otis tells her in a warning tone.

Ella and Etta gasped just then. "Giselle's on TV! Giselle's on TV!" They exclaimed in unison, bouncing up and down on the couch and smiling.

"Oh, there she is!" Nora points at Giselle walking down the carpet, holding hands with Hiro. "And she's with that model guy that's trending recently."

Alya scowls at seeing her ex-friend on-screen.

"Awww, she looks so gorgeous," Marlena smiles. "I love those blue highlights she has in."

"Us too!" Ella and Etta say.

Alya rolls her eyes.

Scene: Outside Palais Garnier.

"And here she is, Giselle Lacroix-Beaumont, a famous singer who's won her first Grammy Award, and may win her second one tonight. She's also with Hiro Tsurugi, a karate champion and popular model, they appear to be holding hands." Nadja reports as Giselle and Hiro are ambling down the carpet hand-in-hand.

"Nice to see you, Nadja Chamack," Giselle gives the reporter a gentle smile.

"Hello, Giselle. You and Hiro are looking good tonight. I see you're both pretty cozy. Are you perhaps together?" Nadja inquires.

Hiro and Giselle both blushed, peering at each other fondly.

Scene: Tsurugi Household. Living Room.

The TV is on and Tomoe is listening, waiting for the answer that Nadja asked Hiro and Giselle.

"Yes... we are," Hiro confirms, kissing the side of Giselle's head, making her giggle.

Tomoe scowls.

"How wonderful! How long have you both been dating?" Nadja asks.

"Over a year now," Giselle replies, squeezing Hiro's hand.

Tomoe turns off the TV and turns on her Alliance, revealing a holographic Adrien. "Alliance, please inform me about Giselle Lacroix-Beaumont."

"Giselle Lacroix-Beaumont is the daughter of a famous artist Landon Beaumont and Priya Lacroix, the editor-in-chief of the international magazine Lacroix. Giselle is a popular TikToker with twenty million followers, a model, and singer who has won her first Grammy two months ago."

Tomoe turns off her Alliance, humming.

🏆🏆🏆🏆

Scene: Rossi Residence. Living Room.

Lila is on the couch watching the TV, glowering at Giselle.

"Crazy thing is we met each other from an Akumatized villain, and it was kinda love at first sight," Giselle giggles, resting her head on Hiro's chest.

"When I saw her, she was the most beautiful girl in my eyes," Hiro smiles down at his girlfriend, wrapping his arm around her, making her blush.

"Awww, that's so sweet," Nadja says.

Lila growls, her hands clutching the cushion of the couch.

That should be her! She should be on the red carpet of the Grammy Awards! Not some tall, giant freak!

(ChanelPradaGirl: Get over it, h0e. 😒)

Scene: Outside Palais Garnier.

"...Enough about your love life, who are you two wearing for the Grammy Awards tonight?" Nadja asks Giselle and Hiro, pointing her microphone to them.

"Everything that I'm wearing is from Vanita De-Sinclair's boutique, Exclusively Chic. The dress, the heels, the clutch," Giselle holds up her purse clutch. "The earrings, necklace, gloves, it's all from Mrs. De-Sinclair's boutique. I got my hair and makeup done from Kita's Beauty Salon since that business also does makeup." Giselle happily explains.

"I'm wearing a Calvin Klein suit and shoes along with a silver Dior watch." Hiro says, showing off his expensive Dior watch.

(ChanelPradaGirl: Giselle's outfit and appearance.)

(ChanelPradaGirl: Hiro's suit.)

"Wonderful, you both look ready for the Grammy Awards. Please, go in." Nadja steps aside.

Giselle and Hiro enter the building, holding each other close.

After they did, Bob Roth and his son XY approached in a haughty manner.

"And here's Bob Roth and his popstar son XY. How do you two feel about getting invited to the Grammy Awards?" Nadja asks the father-and-son duo.

"Completely honored. After all, why wouldn't we get invited?" Bob chuckles condescendingly.

"Who do you think will win the Grammys for Best New Artist and Song of The Year?" Nadja asks.

"Obviously me," XY points at himself with a conceited smile. "I drop the best music, and I'M the best music artist."

"You seem very confident," Nadja says.

"He has every right to be, now let's go, son. You're gonna win both of those Grammy awards and be on every billboard," Bob walks away with XY, inflating his ego.

🏆🏆🏆🏆

Scene: Inside Palais Garnier.

Everyone is seated. Giselle and Hiro are in the front row holding hands. Just then Bob and XY approach them.

"You kids are in our seat, get out of those chairs," Bob demands.

"These are our seats, Mr. Roth. You're mistaken." Hiro counters.

"No, these seats are ours! Now get out of them!" Bob demands.

"Just leave us alone, Mr. Roth. You and your son didn't even make an effort to dress up and you both smell like cheap cologne, so screw off." Giselle insulted the both of them.

"EXCUSE ME?! Listen here you little sh1t!!" Bob points a finger at the singer.

"Is there a problem over here?" A security guard came over.

"Yeah, these two won't leave our seats." XY said, gesturing to Hiro and Giselle.

"Tickets, please," The security guard holds out his hand to Giselle and Hiro

They give him their tickets for him to inspect before he gave them back.

"They're in the right seats," The guard told Bob and XY.

"What? There's no way! My ticket says..." Bob looks at his ticket. "It says..."

"That these seats don't belong to you and your wannabe popstar son, now leave us alone." Giselle demands.

Bob growls. "Whatever, our seats are in the second row anyway. C'mon, son," He sauntered away.

XY shot Hiro and Giselle a dirty look, and they glared harshly at him in return as he left.

"Ugh, I hate those two so much. That con artist and untalented popstar really are father and son indeed," Giselle rolls her eyes, Hiro nodding in agreement.

🏆🏆🏆🏆

A few minutes later, the event began, getting everyone excited. Giselle and Hiro squeezed each other's hands in delight. Bob and XY were right behind them, oozing with egotism.

The lights above went dim, the audience started cheering, screaming, and Giselle and Hiro smiled brightly.

Alec Cataldi, wearing a blue tuxedo, made his way flamboyantly onto the stage, beaming as he stood in front of the mic stand. "Welcome to Paris's 64th Grammy Awards everyone!!"

In respond, everyone cheered and clapped louder.

"Tonight, we've got some great performances and a bunch of new music artists, singers, and popstars to be announced and awarded. Let's start off with our Canadian-French singer-lyricist who's sold more than thirty million records, Mylène Farmer!" Alec proclaims.

The audiences cheered and clapped as Mylène Farmer made her way on-stage.

🏆🏆🏆🏆

"Welcome back from the commerical break to the Grammy Awards. It's now time for to present the Best New Artist of The Year! I'll let one of my good friends take it from here. Welcome Ray Powers!" Alec announces while the journalist made his way on stage with a white envelope.

Everyone cheered and clapped as Ray flashed a grin, waving. He made his way to the microphone stand while Alec left the stage.

"Goodnight, everyone! It's such an honor to be reading out a list of nominations, I never thought I'd be here." Ray says.

Giselle, Hiro, and several others clapped.

"Now, the nominees for Song of The Year are Clara Nightingale - Jewels, Erika Star - Swimming In Gold, and Giselle Lacroix-Beaumont - Glaucous Tears," Ray says.

Giselle and Hiro smile at each other.

Scene: Rossi Residence. Living Room.

"And the Song of The Year Grammy goes to..."

"Don't let it be her, anyone but that monkey b1tch," Lila mutters, staring at the TV screen as Ray opens the envelope and takes out the card on-stage. "Don't let it be her... don't let it be her..."

"Giselle Lacroix-Beaumont - Glaucous Tears!!" Ray reveals.

"NO!"

Scene: Kalianna's House. Living Room.

"YES!" Kalianna cheers after hearing her best friend's name being called. "Yes, yes, yes!" She jumps off her couch, jumping around.

On the TV, Giselle can be seen looking shocked at her name was called. Hiro kissed her cheek.

Scene: Inside Palais Garnier.

"C'mon, get on up here, missy!" Ray urges Giselle while the audience claps and cheers.

The TikToker smiles brightly and stands, lifting her dress a bit to walk and get onto the stage.

"Congratulations, Giselle!" Ray hands Giselle her Grammy trophy.

"Thank you!" She gives him a brief hug after taking the award in one hand. She stands in front of the microphone, breathing off.

"Uh, wow. Just wow." She says, quieting everyone. "I mean, when I heard my name as a nominee, I didn't think I'd be picked cause I'm a kid, but the fact that my name was called is... absolutely amazing! Also, please clap, because my first song ever, Glaucous Tears, has reached over three hundred million views on YouTube!!"

The crowd clapped and whistled.

"Thank you to the music academy for gifting me this Grammy, and thank you to my hot boyfriend Hiro Tsurugi," Giselle gestures to Hiro. "For supporting me in my singing career." She winks at him.

Hiro smiles and blushes while the crowd chuckles.

Scene: Kalianna's House. Living Room.

Kalianna is still watching the TV.

"I'd also like to thank my best friend Kalianna De-Sinclair for also supporting me in my career. I know you're watching bestie," Giselle points at the camera. "I love you."

Kalianna laughs. "I love you too, Elle."

🏆🏆🏆🏆

Scene: Inside Palais Garnier.

Alec is now back on-stage. "And now, for the moment we have all been waiting for... it's time to announce the Best New Artist of The Year. The one who will be announcing the nominees is one of the biggest singers in the world. Give it up for the Queen of Reality TV, Erika Star!"

The audience clapped as Erika Star, wearing a sparkly half-pink, half-black down with black gloves, came on the stage with a white envelope and stood in front of the mic.

"Goodnight, my fellow celebrities and friends. Mwah!" Erika blows a kiss. "Tonight, we're all are about to see who takes home the biggest Grammy award and who'll be titled Best New Artist for this year." She smiles.

This made the crowd excited.

"Let's take a look at the nominees who could win this outstanding achievement," Erika looks at the screen behind her bringing up the names. "Claire Nightingale..."

Everyone claps lightly.

"XY..."

Only a few people clapped, while Bob on the other hand overtook the whole thing, applauding wildly as if his son had just won a Grammy.

Both Giselle and Hiro rolled their eyes at this.

"Giselle Lacroix-Beaumont..."

The majority clapped, and Bob, displeased stood up.

"Oh come on! You can clap all the way for her but barley for my son?! What bullcrap!"

"Sit down, dad!" XY pulls his father down, not wanting to be looked at weirdly.

"And Carla Bruni." Erika finishes.

Carla Bruni blows a kiss while the crowd applauds for her.

"Now, this year's Best New Artist of The Year is..." Erika slowly opens the envelope as everyone eagerly waited.

Bob smirks and grabs XY's arm, pulling him up. "Time to go claim your prize, son."

Meanwhile, Erika slowly pulls out the card from the envelope, reading the name on the card before smiling.

Bob, who is approaching the stage with XY, smiles. "Alright Erika, give XY his-"

"Giselle Lacroix-Beaumont!!" Erika yells.

Bob jaw dropped while the audience went wild.

Giselle was in disbelief since she had just won another Grammy trophy! She squeals and stood up, delivering Hiro a passionate kiss, giving him her Grammy from before and then giddily rushing to the stage, barreling past Bob and XY and hurrying onto the stage with a big smile.

"W...WHAT?! HOW COULD SHE WIN TWO TIMES IN A ROW?!" Bob bellows furiously.

"Deal with it!" Hiro shouts at him.

Bob and XY turned to glare at him as he smirked back at them.

"Here you go, miss lady," Erika winks at Giselle as he gives her the Grammy award. "Very impressive for a teenager to win two Grammys in one night. Think I'll have to do a collaboration with you, soon."

The singer squeals and giggles, gladly taking the award. She stands in front of the mic. "I can't believe it, I can't believe it! Ahhhhh! This is so awesome!! Once again, I wanna thank the music academy for-"

"HOLD IT!" Bob yelled, dragging his son onto the stage by his arm. "Now you just wait a minute, missy!" He lets go of XY. "My son has been a music artist WAY before you even started singing!"

"Bob, don't embarrass yourself," Erika crosses her arms, giving the man a nonchalant stare.

"NO! I won't have it! I won't have this little brat take home not one, but TWO Grammys!" Bob held up two fingers. "It isn't fair! My son should at least have one!"

"Your son doesn't deserve an award at all. His music is lifeless and boring, he's barley been making any albums lately, it's a miracle he even got invited here,"

XY looked greatly offended by Giselle's words.

"And his music is practically repetitive. If anything, he deserves an award for Worst Music." Giselle finished.

Many people snickered in their seats, embarrassing Bob and XY.

"You little sh1t! Do you know how hard I've worked to get my son into this event?!" Bob yells at Giselle.

"I don't care. You, like your son, are nothing but failures. You won no award for being Best Music Producer, it went to my manager," Giselle gestures to her manager Rashad Ferro in the crowd. "You haven't ever achieved ANY award, Mr. Bob, and neither has your son! Even though he was popular in the beginning!"

Bob's face turned red and he stormed towards Giselle. "You give me that award RIGHT now you-!"

Giselle kicked him right in the family jewels, causing him to fall to the floor, holding his sack in agony.

Hiro and everyone else laughed as XY rushes to his dad's aid, helping off stage. However, they were met by two security guards, who grabbed them.

"What the? What is this?! Get off me! I still need to get to the after party!!" Bob yells, struggling against the guard holding him.

"Your night's been cut short, buddy. Deal with it." The guard replies, dragging him away while the other security guard did the same with his son.

Giselle and Hiro made eye contact with one another, smiling fondly at each other.

What a great night they were having, and the after party would be more amazing.

Word Count: 2,716

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.2K 1.1K 34
ꜱɪɴᴄᴇ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ɢᴜᴀʀᴅɪᴀɴ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪʀᴀᴄʟᴇ ʙᴏx, ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ ʜᴀꜱ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴏᴠᴇʀᴡʜᴇʟᴍᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʀᴇꜱᴘᴏɴꜱɪʙɪʟɪᴛɪᴇꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ꜰʀᴜꜱᴛʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ. ᴜɴꜰᴏʀᴛᴜɴᴀᴛᴇʟʏ, ʜᴇʀ ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱ...
117K 3.5K 37
ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ ᴅᴇ-ꜱɪɴᴄʟᴀɪʀ ɪꜱ ᴀ ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ ɢɪʀʟ ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ꜰᴀᴍᴏᴜꜱ ᴅʀᴇꜱꜱᴍᴀᴋᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀꜰᴜʟ ʟᴀᴡʏᴇʀ. ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪꜰᴜʟ, ᴛᴀʟᴇɴᴛᴇᴅ, ᴄᴏɴꜰɪᴅᴇɴᴛ, ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ...
18.2K 618 20
WARNING: Contains violence, sexual content, and swearing! Inspired by @RoseSDMNXIX