🇪🇸ʙᴀʀᴄᴇʟᴏɴᴀ🇪🇸

Scene: Agreste Mansion

Scene: Agreste Mansion. Adrien's Room.

Adrien is hurriedly packing his duffel bag and Plagg is helping him. "Hurry up Plagg! My flight is in forty-five mintues!"

"What's the big deal about missing a flight anyway? You hate modeling, I don't understand why you're so excited to do a photoshoot out of the city." Plagg says, putting a pair of socks inside Adrien's bag.

"I'm excited because I'm modeling with Kalianna! We're taking her private jet to Barcelona for the shoot." Adrien smiles, stuffing his toothbrush into his bag.

"So that's why you're so chippy, I'm surprised your father is allowing you to model with Kalianna, especially out of the city." Plagg says.

"He had no choice, Loewe wanted both of us to model their newest designs." Adrien says, zipping up his bag.

"The heck is a Loewe?" Plagg asked.

"Loewe is a Spanish luxury fashion house, Plagg. It specializes in leather goods, clothing, perfumes, and other fashion accessories. It's LVMH's oldest luxury fashion house since it was founded in 1846," Adrien explains to his Kwami.

"Ugh, I just got dizzy from that explanation," Plagg goes cross-eyed.

"Whatever, Plagg, let's go," Adrien slings his duffel bag over his shoulder and runs to the door.

"Wait, what about my cheese?!" Plagg flies after him.

"I've got plenty in the container in my bag."

Scene: Agreste Foyer.

Adrien hurries down the stairs, being careful not to trip.

"Adrien," His father calls his name.

The blonde stops at the bottom of the steps and looks up to see his father, his bodyguard, and Lila in front of him.

"Why is Lila here, father?" He asked Gabriel, confused.

"Lila will be accompanying you for your weekend trip with Kalianna in Barcelona." Gabriel reveals.

Adrien's eyes widened. "What? Why?"

"Since Mr. Agreste feels comfortable with me, he wants me to keep an eye on you and Kalianna." Lila told Adrien, approaching him. "I'm just go glad that I'm coming with you on this trip, Adrien!"

The scarlet brunette tries to hug him, but he moves away.

"No hugging this time, Lila, let's just get to Kalianna." Adrien began walking towards the double doors with his bodyguard.

Lila scowls and follows after them.

"Lila,"

The Rossi girl stops and turns to Gabriel. "Yes, Mr. Agreste?"