😨ᴄᴀʀᴇʟᴇꜱꜱ😨

Scene: Beaumont Mansion

Scene: Beaumont Mansion. Giselle's Room.

Priya enters to see her daughter sitting on the edge of the bed and her ex-husband. "Landon, why did you call me?"

"Did you know that Giselle had a boyfriend?" Landon asked his ex-wife.

"Yes, why?" Priya rose an eyebrow.

"How come she told you about it before me?" Landon questioned angrily.

"Maybe because you don't pay attention to me," Giselle spoke up.

"Exactly," Priya agrees. "It's none of your business who Giselle dates."

"None of my business?! I'm her father!" Landon retorts.

Giselle clenched her hands and stood up. "If your my father then why do you have no idea that I'm a singer huh?!"

Landon blinks at her in shock. "What?"

"Oh come on, Landon, her first Grammy is in plain sight!" Priya gestures to the Grammy award on her daughter's desk, which is next to an object covered with a black sheet.

Landon stares at the award, then hears a squeak from the object with the sheet. "The he11 is that?"

Giselle sighs, exasperated. She storms over to the object and pulls off the sheet, revealing a cage with Pablo inside.

"IS THAT A BAT?!" Landon points at the pet.

"Yes, my pet bat Pablo. The same one you said I couldn't have, my mom got it for me." Giselle reveals.

Landon gawks at her.

"AND she helped me become a famous singer, I'm even gonna perform one of my songs in London next week for a concert." Giselle says.

Landon turned to Priya, glaring at her. "I let you back in my daughter's life and this is what happens?"

Priya just shrugs. "It's her life,"

"That's right, it's MY life, one that you can't control. And you know what?" Giselle grabs her pet's cage. "I'm gonna stay with my mom for a while."

"No you're not young lady, it's not even Friday yet." Landon says.

"You can't keep me here by my will! Goodbye, dad," Giselle's goes to her mother's side and she puts a hand on her shoulder, guiding her out of the bedroom.

"Giselle!" Landon rushes after her.

Scene: Beaumont Foyer.

"Giselle!" Landon stops at the top of the stairs, watching Giselle and Priya walk towards the front door. "Giselle, you're not leaving! I still have Sole custody over you, Priya and I just agreed that you'd stay by her from Friday till Sunday!"