🏆ɢʀᴀᴍᴍʏ ᴀᴡᴀʀᴅꜱ🏆

🏆🏆🏆🏆

🏆🏆🏆🏆

(ChanelPradaGirl: This chapter was inspired by CourtneyStoker96.)

Scene: Outside Palais Garnier. Night.

A gorgeous velvet red carpet has been placed from the beginning of the steps leading inside the building

Photographers are on each side of the carpet, taking pictures as luxurious cars and limousines arrive. Celebrities invited to the Grammy Awards make their appearance on the red carpet, including Vanessa Paradis, Clara Nightingale, and Erika Star.

(ChanelPradaGirl: Erika Star is a fanmade side character of mine.)

A sleek black limo parks directly in front of the carpet. Hiro gets out of the backseat and holds out his hand for Giselle, helping her out of the vehicle.

She smiled at him in appreciation before kissing him, making the media go crazy.

Scene: Césaire Apartment. Living Room.

The whole Césaire family is watching the Grammy Awards on live TV and Nadja Chamack is on-screen.

"Don't be bemused, it's just the news. Coming to you live from the Palais Garnier, this is the event night we've all been waiting for. Paris's 64th Grammy Awards! We can't wait for it to kick off, and every guest has dressed their best tonight," Nadja gestures behind her to some celebrities on the red carpet posing for the cameras.

Alya sighs. "I wish Lila was on that red carpet."

"That girl who's your new best friend? I still don't understand what happened between you and Marinette." Marlena says.

"Marinette and I aren't friends anymore. She's nothing but a huge bitch now." Alya frowns.

"Language, young lady," Otis tells her in a warning tone.

Ella and Etta gasped just then. "Giselle's on TV! Giselle's on TV!" They exclaimed in unison, bouncing up and down on the couch and smiling.

"Oh, there she is!" Nora points at Giselle walking down the carpet, holding hands with Hiro. "And she's with that model guy that's trending recently."