By _kpopstan_4ever

All he wants to do is waste his life, but thanks to a promise he made to someone, he keeps on fighting... For... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXIII
Epilogue

XXII

170 7 0
By _kpopstan_4ever

-> POV Joshua ( Jisoo )

~ One month later ~

I've managed not to show my eldest son that I'm awake, in fact it hurt me to lie to him, but for my surprise to work I have to do it, I have to admit that the doctor helped me a lot, today I'm finally allowed to leave so I slowly leave my room and when I get to the reception desk I see my boyfriend arriving so I hide behind a wall, before feeling my doctor behind me. He shows me the stretcher, I climb on and lie down, he covers my head with the white sheet and takes me with him.

" We apologize Mr. Yoon but Mr. Hong had a horrible relapse, we had to change his room and visits are forbidden. " The doctor say..

" I see, thank you. It's not too serious? He's not going to die ? " Respond my boyfriend..

" We'll do everything we can to make sure he doesn't. Now please excuse me but I have to take this body somewhere else and notify a family that their child has passed away. "

I feel like laughing, this doctor should have been an actor he would have won a bunch of Oscars for sure. I feel my stretcher moving again and then after several minutes the temperature changes, we're surely outside.

" I have to go on a mission, get in the vehicle with me, we'll take you to your agency. " Say the doctor

" You're great as a man. " I say with a small smile..

" Let's just say I wish someone had done this for me when I was your age."

" I see, but thanks anyway for everything. "

I take the sheet off my head and feel the vehicle start to move, I look out the window at the scenery and think about what music I'm going to be able to sing, then "Sunday Morning" by Maroon 5 comes to mind, instinctively I start humming it and I feel looks on my person so I stop and turn to the people. It's the two doctors who are looking at me proudly - it's strange, I feel like someone with a high level of training, even though I'm doing this without preparation, just by instinct.
After a few moments we arrive in front of my musical agency, and once again I thank the doctors who took me there.

" I can't wait to hear your voice on a big screen young man I'd be happy to be your fan. " The doctor Jang say to me..

" You can be sure young man that we'll be waiting with bated breath for the debut of your band. " Reply Doctor Lee..

" Cheer up, Mr Hong! I'm sure you'll make it! " Encourage me the Doctor Kim..

All their encouragement boosted me to death, I smiled at the three doctors and thanked them one last time, then got out of the vehicle, closed the truck door and my gaze settled on the agency door, I sighed and said "Fighting" to myself. I'm careful not to go through the main door, I don't want the guys to see me right now. It has to be a surprise for Jeonghan, of course, but also for everyone else. So I go around the side and enter the building through the back door, which opens directly onto PD Nim's office, so I knock on the door and hear my boss telling me to come in, so I do.

" Jisoo?! Wow, you're out of the hospital? How are you feeling ? " The PD Nim, ask me

" I'm feeling much better and I'm ready. " I say with assurance..

" To do what ? "

" Pass the auditions and become the missing thirteenth member. "

PD nim smiles gently at me and he asks me to take a seat in front of him so I can begin my songs, I've never been so confident in my life. I sincerely hope this works...

--------------------<3------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46K 1K 35
Details : Mingyu is a millionare bully because of his dad and mingyu didn't bother a thing to his dad then suddenly one day he needs a personal tutor...
2.3K 194 20
- It was in the dim light of a streetlight that they met and decided never to let go of each other again, because they realized they needed each othe...
31.1K 1.4K 26
❝This wouldn't have happened if I just got his number.❞ --; Jeongcheol fanfic (short story) Started: 08-07-2020 Ended: 08-11-2020
427K 11.8K 58
Like an enigma, her mind is an empty incomplete mess. Lee Jae Kyung wants to unveil the memories her brain had been hiding from her. Eager to chase o...