MAFIA'S LOVE (Camren Original)

By moonsun_light0726

Lauren Jauregui is an orphan in one of the city in Spain and was later adopted by the middle-aged man named S... More

IMPORTANT NOTE
1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
EPILOGUE

6

242 6 4
By moonsun_light0726

Karla/Camila’s POV

When I heard it, I’m shocked, why she’s lying? She said her name is Lauren Jauregui. If Shawn is her VP then she’s...

“Are you…”

“Michelle Fuego, yes, I’m also her.”

“I thought your name is Lauren Jauregui.”

“That’s my real name darling, my granny gave it to me since I’m a kid, when your father, his name is Steve Cabello adopted me, make me his right hand I’ll go the name of Mika Cabello, his daughter but that was only a show off to hide my identity to our clients but when I interact in public, I’ll be Michelle Fuego.”

“So, your name is Lauren Jauregui.”

“Yes, my real name.”

I sighed, she had many names to hide her identity, I understand that because I’ve been in an organization before but I’m glad that she told me her real name. But I couldn’t believe that she’s Michelle Fuego, I finally met her!

“What is my real name if I’m not Karla Estrabao?” I asked because all I know is that my name is Karla Estrabao.

“Camila Karla Estrabao Cabello, that’s your real name.”

“Real document?” I asked because I felt like everything that is happening around me is fake.

“Yes baby, a real document, your father had it.”

I’m happy when I heard it from her, she brought me good news, I am real and her, mentioning my father makes me sad, “where is he?”

“He’s comatose, he’s here in Miami too, near the border.”

My eyes widened when I heard it, “he’s dying? Is it because of drugs?”

Please no, I couldn’t take it if the reason of his sickness is because of drugs, mother died because of drugs, not to my father.

“No honey, not because of it, he had cancer and he’s been comatose for 4yrs now that’s why he let me continue to search for you because he didn’t know if he can still find you, do you want to see him?”

“Yes,” I immediately answered, I want to meet him, knowing that he never give up on searching for me.

“Once you regain your strength I will take you to him.”

“Shawn, where is he right now?”

“That I didn’t know.”

“What are you going to do with him?”

Lauren, being a member, much more the right hand of my father, knowing her responsibility, she would kill Shawn.

“That you will not supposed to know, Angela will be here tomorrow morning, she’ll check you up and she need to tell you something.”

I understand that she changed the topic, she doesn’t want me to worry, she’s giving signal that I must stop worrying about the man who give me hell and forget about him, that he existed.

“Why not you?”

“She’s the expert of medicine, she found something inside your body, listen to her, and follow, okay?”

I nodded and she kissed my forehead, that simple gesture is enough. I felt safe so I told her the truth.

“You’re the only one who did that to me.”

“What do you mean?”

“Kissing me in the forehead, holding me like this, feeding me like I’m your responsibility, looking at me like I’m beautiful.”

“You’re beautiful, you just didn’t know.”

I wanted to believe of what she said because I live hating myself, of what I look like.

“How can you love me if I’m like this?” I asked because I really wanted to know.

“What?”

“Don’t lie,” I said, my heart is aching and I felt wet on my cheeks, I want her to tell me, convincing me that it’s true, that I’m beautiful.

“I am not.”

“I’m ugly.”

“You’re not,” she said firmly.

“You didn’t saw my body.”

And I paused, my body suddenly in heat, my cheeks flushed especially when she took me in her arms, her on my behind, but I felt something huge poking my butt, I know what it is.

But wait, did she saw my body? If she did, how can she still say that I’m beautiful?

“I still didn’t see your body, Camz."

“My body is ugly, I have many scars across it.”

“I don’t care because I see you as a beautiful lovable strong woman.”

“You’re lying,” and my tears fell, which she quickly wiped, I couldn’t believe that she will say it, she treats me like I’m a gemstone, a beautiful gemstone.

“I’m not, I saw it all, I saw your heart, you’re the same with your father, trust me and it’s time for you to move on and forget about your past, forget about Shawn because he’s not worth it, his words, he didn’t deserve you, every single bit of you, from now on forget the name of Karla Mendes because you’re Camila Karla Estrabao Cabello or Camila Cabello, not Karla Mendes, you hear me?”

“I like that name,” I said because it’s the truth, it’s better than Karla Estrabao and she’s right.

“Which one sweetheart?”

“Camila Cabello.”

“Your father give it to you, now, get some rest, what you know today is too much for you to take, I’ll be here when you wake up.”

“I’m not dreaming.”

“Yes, you’re not dreaming,” she assured me.

And she nuzzled on my head.

“I didn’t smell good,” I said when I closed my eyes feeling her body against mine.

“You adapted my scent, don’t forget that you’re lying on my bed and you’re soft.”

And I chuckled and I felt her tightening her hold on me.

“When you’re well, you will get your bath, but for now let’s enjoy this.”

“I almost forgot, I’ve been keeping the invitation card you give, with my name on it.”

“I saw it and I have it with me.”

“You went to the house?” I opened my eyes when I heard it from her, she knows where I live, of course she already said it that she’s investigating why those thugs is after me.

“I am and I don’t like that place.”

“He never treated me as his wife, I’m more like a slave,” I said when I remember my life, living with Shawn.

“You’ve never became his wife, your marriage is not real, it’s all cover up and yes, he treated you a slave and you didn’t deserve that kind of treatment.”

“I appreciate that you kept on inviting me,” and I pull her hand, her arms around me, settling under my breasts.

“We wanted to meet you, that’s why.”

“He’s disgusted to be with me.”

“But I am not, he’s too big headed, he’s too full of himself and also thick headed because he never saw how amazing you are.”

It make me smile because she’s right, “you know what Lo,” I hope she likes the nickname I give for her since she give me one, not mentioning those endearment, after saying it she kissed my neck, “he’s so mad when you became the CEO of JJToys.”

“I kind of expected it from him and JJToys is your father’s company so he didn’t deserve that company, your father built it for you because he wanted to spoil you with toys when you’re still a kid.”

“I’ve grown of hating him, you know.”

“I can’t fault you, your mother said it so you will not keep on mumbling about your father, he misses you so much if you don’t know that.”

“I want to see him,” I said, and glance up to her.

“You will see him," and caress her cheek, "once you’re stronger, the highest already know that you’re alive and well, you will see the house we lived in, it will be a celebration, I’m giving you a heads up.”

I nodded, “there’s more.”

“Tell me.”

I look down, hiding my blush, “I’ve used to fantasize about you, hearing your name is music to my ears,” upon saying that, my body suddenly starting to crave her touch and feel her all over my body, she’s a gentleman if she wanted to wait.

"Thank you."

And I smiled.

“I can teach you.”

“Huh?”

“Read and write, everything, how’s that sound? I’ll be your teacher.”

I looked at her sideways, she’ll be the one who will teach me, the thing that I wanted to learn, “okay, I like that,” I replied feeling giddy then I stop when realization hits me, “uhm—you don’t have a husband right? A wife?” I hope she don’t have those, I really like her, no, not just a simple liking, but I fell in love, I’m sure of that.

“I don’t have one, neither a girlfriend.”

I smiled, thank goodness, “I feel you,” I suddenly said, reminding her that I feel it.

“I’m embracing you from behind.”

“No, the other one.”

“Oh…”

And we chuckled.

“No worries Camz.”

And she whispered, “another heads up for you Ms Cabello, I’m kind of huge.”

It makes me moan, “I like that,” and I felt her lips on my temple.

“Rest, regain your strength.”

She whispered again so I nodded, I really need one right now, I still feel weak.

She stayed with me until sleep pulled me.

Lauren’s POV

I LET Camila sleep on my bed once again, now she had a smile on her kissable lips.

Earlier she said that she feels my dick, I felt my dick hardened after hearing it from her especially when I said that I’m kind of big because I really am, 8inches long and 3inches wide, I wonder if she can take me, no, she can take it as long as I’m gentle with her.

She elicited a moan that makes me horny all of a sudden but I restrained myself of taking her right now without a doubt because I want her to carry our child, I want a family with her so I will wait until she’s fine, no matter how long, I will wait, she’s a sweet woman and I like it, I like her, no, scratch that, I love her.

I stayed in the room where she slept, it became my habit of watching her sleep when I heard my phone rang so I grab it on the side table and saw Alex’s name, I stood leaving the room I don’t want to disturb my sleeping beauty, I answered the call when I reach the living room.

“What’s up?” I greeted.

“What do you want me to tell first, good news or bad news?”

“Bad news.”

“Okay, Shawn isn’t with them, so we’re still on hunt.”

“I don’t care if you take long, just take him to me.”

“Got it, the good news is they have hints where he could be hiding and we’re on it, it’s done bro, they’re all eliminated and don’t worry we paid their families not to tell a single bit, their bodies is in ashes and some are buried deep into the sea and also I’m keeping their leader alive as per you requested.”

“You really need to kill them?”

“They can form another group.”

He’s right, “okay, I understand, what else?”

“The leader is kind of resisting, he’s talking shit to you so I teach him a lesson, don’t worry he can still talk, I’m giving you a heads up.”

“Okay, that’s indeed good news, thank you for bringing it up to me.”

“I know, right, but don’t worry we will not give up until we find Shawn, we will find him, you will not make sure to give him a chance to live.”

“His life isn’t enough for payment, bro, I will be the one who will make him suffer making him remember and feel what he did to my Camila.”

“I’m waiting, so how’s she?”

“We talk, I already told her the whole truth.”

“Oohh, so you still keep your pants up? You know that you have an active swimmer."

“I’m trying,” and I hear him chuckle.

“Shit that, I admire your control, so she took it well?”

“Yeah, because she’s like us.”

“Like us? What do you mean?”

“Not on the phone, I will tell you personally.”

“Okay then, when was that?”

“Tomorrow, tell Angela to take care of my Camila for the time being.”

“Okay, how about JJToys?”

“I’m taking work in here.”

“I see, well then we'll see you tomorrow.”

“See you tomorrow, take care.”

“Take care.”

Camila’s POV

I stirred from my sleep and I felt heavy on my side so I look up and saw my Lolo beside me, I smiled and I inched closer to feel her heat and smell her scent.

I looked down and I see it, it’s bulging, she’s right, she’s kind of big, mind you it’s still not erect.

“You’re staring.”

When I heard her voice I buried my face on her chest and I felt it vibrate, she’s chuckling and I felt embarrassed of getting caught.

“Good morning,” I greeted, “is it morning already?” then I look up.

She’s smiling and I like it.

“Yes baby, it’s already morning, good morning to you too,” and she pointed my nose that makes me giggle.

I closed my eyes when she leaned forward and kissed the tip of my nose and I get smiled then I notice her clothes so I looked up at her.

“You’re leaving?” and I saw her nod.

“It will not take long.”

“Business?”

“Yes.”

“Other kind of business?”

“Yes again.”

“You will be back?”

“Of course, I’ll be back.”

And Lauren caress my cheek, “who’ll be here with me?”

“You will meet Angela, don’t worry you can be open with her, anything, like a sister.”

“She knows?”

“Yes, because her husband Alex, is like my brother, in time I will let you meet them all.”

“Okay.”

“No worries, you’ll be safe, okay?”

I nodded and she kiss me again in my forehead, I already know what’s the feeling of her lips although it’s just on my forehead, it’s soft and warm so I’m sure when I taste it on my lips, it’ll feel good like a perfect and loving kiss.

Then we heard a doorbell.

“That might be her.”

She left at my side, I didn’t feel sad just less because I know she’ll be back. I waited for her then I heard them talking and it’s getting nearer. I felt nervous until I saw them both stepping inside the room.

I saw a beautiful woman, knee length skirt and a tight upper shirt, she looks like an artist in the magazines I scanned.

“I’m glad you’re awake now.”

She said sweetly.

“Laur here is so worried, keep on asking when you’ll wake up.”

“Stop embarrassing me in front of her,” Lo said.

“Yeah, yeah so your charming points will not be less in her eyes.”

I smiled when I saw Lauren rolled her emerald eyes, she’s so cute.

“Camz, this is Angela,” “Angela, Camz.”

“Hmm Camz, huh?”

“Don’t start, she already knew.”

“Alex told me, but as in everything?”

“Yeah.”

“That’s good, I will not feel embarrass in front of her too.”

She handed her hand to me and smiled sweetly then said, “hi, I’m Angela Hernandez, your beautiful doctor.”

“Uhm—Camila Cabello…”

“That’s good, it fits you.”

“Angela,” “Camz, I leave now.”

Lauren gave me another kiss in the forehead.

“I’ll be back.”

I nodded at her and she wink at me.

“Angela, check your phone.”

“Okay, take care.”

“Take care.”

Lauren left, leaving me and Angela for a bit.

I am nervous having Angela around, she check her phone and nodded.

Lauren said I will not worry so I will try not to.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 508 36
Chief Inspector Camila Cabello of Cambridge Station 4 in UK was respected by the citizens there, she was loved because of her good deeds that the cit...
4.4K 134 11
Lauren Jauregui, 26yrs of age, now a successful singer, one of the best in the music industry. She had a best friend slash girlfriend and she loved h...
271 6 11
In a corrupt city, split between two gangs, two legendary figures emerge as supreme leaders in their respective crime empires. On one side, we've got...
5.3K 292 24
Karla Estrabao, the heir of Estrabao TechGroup, 18yrs of age when she left LA leaving her stable life to feel what it felt like how to be a normal te...