The Missing Mafia Princess

נכתב על ידי MafiaAngel8394

Yaszy Romano has been through so much pain and suffering her entire life but it makes her who she is. Dark A... עוד

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110

Chapter 36

7.2K 159 3
נכתב על ידי MafiaAngel8394

My eyes fluttered open and I looked around to see I was in an unknown room but immediately recognized the room as Matteo's room.

I looked over at his nightstand to see a clock chilling by his lamp. I looked behind me to see Matteo sitting in his chair focused on paperwork.

I turned onto my stomach and lifted my head then rubbed my eyes. "Good Morning, Sorellina." Matteo spoke causing my head to jerk over his way.

(Sorellina- Baby sister)

"Good Morning, Teo." I said sitting up and stretching before sliding out of his bed from the end of the bed.

I walked to his door and twisted the door knob then opened the door and walked out making sure to close his door behind me. I walked to my room and opened the door then entered my room.

I closed the door behind me then walked into my closet and changed into workout clothes.

I threw my hair into a bun then walked out of my closet and grabbed my phone off my bed.

I turned it on to see multiple messages from Nick and Noah from a week ago telling me to call them or text them back to let them know I'm okay.

I clicked the button on the side to turn off my phone then I walked out of my room and then straight down the stairs and then I walked to the basement door.

I opened the door then stepped down a stair then closed the door behind me and walked down the stairs, then straight to the gym.

I walked into the gym and started my workout. I spent an hour on the treadmill running and then another hour walking the treadmill.

I hopped off the treadmill then walked over to the punching bag and slid on punching gloves and started punching the bag.

The bag fell off the hook making me roll my eyes and move to another punching bag. I heard the door of the gym open making me look to see Alessandro with Dante.

They didn't notice me so I went back to punching the bag. "Already working out, didn't you just wake up yesterday, bambina?" Dante's voice made me stop working out.

(Bambina- Child.)

I turned around to see both of my brothers smirking while leaning against the wall. "Yeah, but I'm not in any pain or anything. I feel fine." I said while turning around and throwing another punch at the punching bag.

"Tesoro, do you have to knock the punching bag off the hook every time?" Alessandro asked making me nod my head.

"How will I know if they're dead if they don't drop?" I asked as a smirk formed on my lips.

Dante chuckled while Alessandro shook his head while smirking. They picked up the punching bag and place it back up on the hook.

"Now take an easy on the punching bags, because if you keep going the way you're going then we're gonna have to keep buying new punching bags." Alessandro said which made me glare at him.

"Tesoro, you and your glaring I swear." Alessandro said making me chuckle.

"Dad has an updated location on Elena and Kevin, they're in a hotel in New York." Alessandro spoke making my blood boil.

"I don't want to talk about that right now." I said turning my back towards them and throwing multiple hard punches at the punching bag.

"We're sorry, Tesoro. We're here if you wanna talk about it." Alessandro said making me nod my head.

"It's just I'm afraid of losing control the moment I see them." I said as I sat down on one of the benches.

Dante sat on one side of me and then Alessandro sat on the other side of me. "We know how you feel, bambina. That's what we're afraid of also. We want them dead for the way they treated you and hurt you." Dante said making me glance over at him, to see him already looking at me.

(Bambina- Child.)

"I can't wrap my head around something...Why would Elena and them take me to get trained by the Russians?" I said making Dante look at Alessandro.

"I'll look into it, and see if I can't find anything." Dante said making me nod my head.

"I'm gonna head up to my room and try myself after I take a shower." I said making Alessandro and Dante nod their heads.

"Quick question, whose room did you sleep in last night?" Alessandro asked making me furrow my eyebrows.

"Matteo." I said making them nod their heads.

"I just wanna ask him how you slept last night, Emiliano asked me since he has an emergency surgery to attend to and won't be home until later tonight." Alessandro said making me nod my head and then stand up.

I kissed their cheeks then walked out of the gym and then up the basement stairs. I reached the door and opened it then stepped through it and closed it behind me.

I walked upstairs to my bedroom door and then twisted the doorknob and opened the door. I walked into my room and closed the door behind me then walked into the bathroom.

I closed the door and stripped out of my workout clothes then turned the shower knob to the warm side and I waited for the water to warm up before I step in.

While the shower was heating up, I walked to my long mirror and looked at myself to see a healthy looking seventeen year old. I looked down to see the bruising on my ribs fading and so was the bruising on my knee.

It's been awhile since I've seen myself this healthy. The sparkle in my eyes are back finally, and the wounds on my stomach were fading into scars.

I stepped into the shower and then did my shower routine. I turned off the shower then stepped out and grabbed a towel to dry to hair and then my body.

I wrapped my ribs and knees just to be on the safe side then I wrapped the towel around my body then walked out of my bathroom and straight to my closet to pick out an outfit.

I looked through multiple shirts until I found a white cropped top and then I searched for a pair of pairs and came across a pair of white pants.

I grabbed undergarments and slid them on then changed into the outfit I just picked out.

I walked out of the closet and then back into my bathroom where I blow-dried my hair and spoiled mascara on my eyelashes.

I walked out and took my cropped sweatshirt off then I grabbed my remote and turned on Criminal Minds for background sound.

I grabbed my computer and walked to my desk area in my room and sat down then opened my computer. I started hacking into the Russian servers to see if they have anything that can help me.

I finally managed to hack into their servers and I searched through multiple files until my eyes landed on a certain file.

Yaszy Elizabeth Gordon

I clicked on the file under my name and information on me popped up causing my eyebrows to furrow in confusion. I read through most of it and stopped when my eyes landed on a certain sentence which made my heart drop to my stomach.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

198K 2.7K 44
Vera Romano has not had any family since she was 13. She makes sure to keep as many people as possible at arms length, apart from her two roommates/b...
313K 4.4K 41
He stalks her all through out the day and night, she please herself to the thought of him, they both have high end jobs but Believe the other one has...
77.8K 1.4K 65
Isabella D'Angelo a gang leader and a girl with a dark past. The past comes catching back to her in the form of her 5 elder brothers who would die to...
41.8K 1.2K 15
Alexandria Brio is a 16-year-old girl who knows pain like the back of her hand. After getting kidnapped at the young age of two she has known nothing...