BULLY - Newjeans x Reader

By deathkidlvl

The Student Body President and her friends keep protecting the school bully... No one knows why. * 18+ - MULT... More

BULLY
NI-KI
SCHOOL
SECRET
MINJI
DEAL
JIHYE
JEALOUS
FLASHBACK
HAERIN
NOT ENOUGH
BLACKMAIL
HANNI
HOSPITAL BED
NEW GIRL
TOXIC
WHAT JUST HAPPENED?
DETOX
FRIENDS
FIGHTING
EMERGENCY
SURGERY
FIANCÉ
TELL THEM
KIM
MAKNAEZ
BROKEN PROMISE
LEE
KANG
TRAUMA BOND
PHAM
¡PLAY!
SEVEN
FATHER/FIRE
GONE
PUNISHED
SMILE
CONFLICTED
ASAP
JUST FRIENDS
¡! HYN !¡
HERE
BOUND TOGETHER
SECRET
BACK TO NORMAL?
SELFISH
BAD PERSON
CRY
CALM DOWN
I WILL KILL YOU
PROTECT
WHERE ARE THEY?
PROOF
EVIDENCE
ENRAGED
MYSTERY
TOO MUCH
BLOOD
WAR
BAD B*TCH
MISSED YOU
WONYOUNG
RIKI
I LOVE YOU
HELLO, OLD FRIEND.

WE'RE SORRY

1.6K 94 89
By deathkidlvl

Narrator

While Y/n was getting treated at the hospital, everyone was scrambling around to try to calm themselves down.

After a few hours of waiting, everyone gathered around Y/n's hospital bed to wait for what was next.

- Y/N POV -

I started to wake up.

I couldn't remember the last thing that happened besides Ni-Ki losing his shit because dad was probably gonna beat his ass for his horrible test scores.

I groaned once the familiar smell of sterile hospital hit my nose.

"Urrghh," I sighed out as I started to open my eyes.

I was immediately spooked and jolted up from my bed once I saw what was in front of me....

"SURPRISE!!"

I was so startled that all that could come out of my mouth was.... "WTF?!"

"What is wrong with you guys?!" I chuckled, a bit in pain.

"Hey, we used to do this all the time!" Dani exclaimed.

"Yeah, as kids!!" I rebutted.

It was true.

I was alway the more mischievous out of our whole friend group, so I was often being brought to the hospital for being stupid as a kid...

Or for injuries my mom neglected.

I looked around the room to see if Wonyoung was around as well. After all, Wonyoung was the only priority I had at the moment.

I tilted my head to try to see if she was behind the girls and...

She was.

She had a cute small, but comforting, smile.

"I'm glad you're okay," I sighed out of relive.

"I'm not the one you need to thank," she softly said as she turned to look at the girls.

"Okay, before you say thank you!" Hanni spoke up.

"We want to apologize for the way we've been acting," Minji started to speak.

"We were wrong for hurting you the way we did over a misunderstanding," Haerin softly said.

"We always knew we had done something really wrong to you," Jihye added.

"We were just too scared to admit it," Hyein spoke up.

"I was wrong. You're my best friend and I don't want to lose you to a mistake I refused to take accountability for," Minji began to tear up.

"Thank you.... and... I forgive you. All of you," I answered.

"My reaction to everything wasn't the best. I think I felt so ostracized and abandoned by all of you that I wanted to take all those angry feelings out on all of you....," I lowly spoke a bit ashamed.

"Make you all feel some of my pain... even just... a little," I whispered.

"So, I'm really sorry too. I really really sorry," I composed myself... looking into everyone's eyes.

I couldn't stay serious for too long.

"YOU GUYS LUCK RIDICULOUS!!" I started to crack up.

The girls started to laughed too.

"Come here!" I got a bit teary.

The girls all stepped up for a group hug.

It hurt a little but the pain was worth it.

"Wonyoung, come here," Minji told Wony.

"You're part of our group now," Dani told Wonyoung as all the girls made way for Wonyoung to joint the hug.

The girls all suddenly piled up on top of me and Wonyoung.

"ARRRGGHH!! You're hurting me!" I whined.

"Me too!!" Wony complained.

The girls all purposely made the hug tighter for a second before releasing us.

As the girls all pulled away.....

We suddenly heard the hospital room door open.

We all turned to look towards the door....

And my heart immediately sank.

"I hope it's not to late to apologize," Mr. Kim coldly spoke.

I jolted up from my bed and got down on my knees to give him a full bow.

"I'm really sorry, Sir!" I said in a pain.

"Y/N, NO!" I hear Haerin warn.

"That's not what I-"

Mr. Kim was about to say something when felt a sharp pain in my abdomen up to my neck.

"AAARRGGHHGHHHHHH!!!" I screamed in pain.

I felt the whole entirety of my spine tense up while my stomach felt like it was burning up and being stabbed.

"Wonyoung, get the nurse!" I muffledly heard Dani order.

From the immense pain I felt, I couldn't do anything but clutch my stomach and lay on the floor in fetus position, screaming.

I could see a blur of chaos.

"I'm calling dad again!" I heard Hyein yell.

Minji was pushing her dad out of the room.

I saw nurses rush into the room while Hanni was on the phone.

"What's your ETA?" I could barely hear what Hanni was saying on the phone.

"HERE!" With the sound on someone rushing into the room was the last thing I heard before everything went black.

- Hyein POV -

"I told you it was a bad ideas. Why don't you listen to me for once?!" Mini unnie kept scolding her dad.

Meanwhile, the rest of us were taking off our bunny suits to no look so ridiculous while in the waiting room.

"I'm sorry. I just... I feel really bad," Mr. Kim answered unnie.

We were waiting for Pham unnie's mom to return with some news on Y/n's surgery, when I suddenly heard something.....

"Hyein-ei!!" I heard dad's voice from down the corridor.

I turned to look at him and he had shown up in his full prosecutor's robe.

With Haerin unnie's mom and her platoon right behind him.

"Mom!!" Haerin unnie ran up to hug her mom.

"Is he here yet?" Dad asked once he settled in front of me.

'No,' I shook my head.

"Ugh, come here!" Dad suddenly pulled me into a hug.

I had been holding my tears in this whole time.

"I'm so sorry, honey," Dad whispered into my ear as he comforted me.

At this point...

I think all our parents felt bad for the whole misunderstanding and for Y/n's situation.

"If we can't arrest Mr. Nishimura, we can surely arrest Ni-Ki," Mrs. Kang told all of us.

As if it was destined, we all heard a loud group of footsteps enter the hospital.

"WHERE IS MY KID?!" Mr. Nishimura yelled throughout the hospital.

He was being followed by 5 guards with Ni-Ki right beside him.

"Bastard," I heard Hanni unnie hiss under her breathe.

Mr. Nishimura quickly caught a glance of Wonyoung sunbaenim and started to approach the whole group.

Wonyoung quickly stood up to bow at him and we all watched unsure wether to be respectful or not.

"You know that if Y/n isn't that injured than it's unnecessary to waste hospital resources on a mere scratch. Those resources should be going to a patient that is actually sick or injured," Mr. Nishimura began to scold Wonyoung unnie.

"Well, it's clear that it wasn't a mere scratch," Mr. Kim suddenly stepped up to face Mr. Nishimura.

Mr. Nishimura scoffed.

"I feel so embarrassed," he chuckled.... trying to seem humble.

"This is just a big misunderstanding!" Mr. Nishimura turned to say to all of our parents.

"No, it was a misunderstanding then. It is not a misunderstanding now," Mr. Kim coldly responded.

"I'm sure we can all work something out!" Mr. Nishimura kept trying weasel his way out.

"Assault is not a misunderstanding, Mr. Nishimura!" Haerin unnie's mom suddenly spoke up.

"Due to countless witnesses and testimonies. We have no choice but to arrest Riki Nishimura for the attempted murder of your eldest child....Y/n," Mrs. Kang began to handcuff Ni-Ki.

"ATTEMPTED MURDER?!" Ni-Ki yelled.

"ALL I DID WAS BEAT THE KID A LITTLE!" He tried to defend himself.... ultimately gaining a glare from his dad.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Author's Note: Who really deserves to be in Jail.... Niki or Mr. Nishimura? >.<

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

597K 13.7K 47
*Warning, has bad grammar and is weird and cringy, read at your own risk.* Everybody thinks Yuri is a nerd who can't defend herself. But what people...
253K 14K 38
Jimin is trapped in his school, with his friends, his ex, his teachers and a bitch he wishes would step out onto a race track. Not to mention the mys...
33.7K 1.4K 36
Taehyung is the bad boy of his school, he bullies everyone and he has this group of 2 friends with him. Wait until he bullies a shy girl Jenyoung and...
819 86 7
What if the Highschool Genius and Bully body swap? ⚠️ Warning ⚠️ This story is mine please don't copy.