Love The Villain [ Book 1 ]

由 tbluesyum

Love the Villain Author : Ai Ai Chapters : 650 Status : Complete [Cultivation of Immortals, Villains, Swee... 更多

1.Coming through.
2.Gladiolus.
3.The Autumn wind.
4.Ready to enter the city .
5.Meeting Zhang Cui again.
6.Genius and scrap .
7.Meeting for the first time.
8.Meeting again.
9.Five methods.
10.Come to heal the wounded.
11.The Villain Jiang Xu
12.Chatting.
13.Promise to help.
14.Beating away
15.Come to the door .
16.Cleaning liquid
17. Mu Feng's life experience
18.Contract Xiaoyuan
19.The Chicken was eaten
20.Xiao Yuan advances
21.Jiang Xu is leaving
22.Decided to stay
23.Cleansing spirit root
24.Jiang Xu buys rice
25.Mu Feng's marriage proposal .
26.Decided to leave.
27.Planning opportunities.
28.Spiny tooth pig.
29.There is a hole in the sky.
30.Get the opportunity
31.Jiang Xu retreats.
32.Bracelet space.
33.Triple time.
34.Came to the fishing village.
35.Plan to raise fish.
36.Sixi Town
37.Consignment shop
38.Cousin
39.Decided to leave.
40.Uproar
41.Xiao Yuan advances again
42.A table of eggs.
43.Bigu pill
44.Golden stone fruit.
45.Digging spirit roots
46.Black dragon city.
47.Flame palace
49.Meeting an old man
50.Mysterious Alchemist
51.Wang's reaction.
52.The heroine
53.Difficult heroine.
54.Jiang Xu's confession.
55.Let's get married.
56.Getting married.
57.Rune city
58.Buisness talk.
59.The Xue family's worries.
60.Adding a person.
61.Leaving rune city.
62.Shocking Black dragon city.
63.Wang Yongshan is angry.
64.The demonic Ji Furong.
65.Meet the Liu family.
66.Golden lantern fruit.
67.Asking for trouble.
68.Shocked Liu family.
69.The Jiang family.
70.Meet the protagonist again.

48.Spit device

451 25 0
由 tbluesyum

    Looking at the man who was bitten, Jiang Xu frowned deeply. "Mu Feng, are you alright?"

    "It's alright!" After Xiao Yuan and his group were released to clean up the battlefield, Liu Mufeng took out the recovery liquid and poured some into his wound.

    "You're really weak, that gray rabbit has the strength of a second star in the Mortal Realm!" Speaking of this, Jiang Xu was very helpless. Just this kind of rabbit, when he was nine stars in the Mortal Realm, he could cut three with one sword. But Mu Feng killed one and was bitten by a rabbit. This weak combat strength really makes people a little speechless!

    "It's okay, from the bottom of the mountain to the top of the mountain, I'll cover all the monsters along the way, don't make a move, I'll practice more, and naturally my skills won't be so weak!" Liu Mufeng also felt that his combat power was a bit weak and he needed to practice hard .

    "Mu Feng, in fact, if you are afraid of monsters, you should not fight them in close quarters. You can attach your spiritual power to the dharma knife. In this way, if you stand five meters away and strike with the knife, the rabbit will die. No need to run to it and kill him." Looking at Liu Mufeng, Jiang Xu patiently taught him the experience.

    Hearing this, Liu Mufeng nodded. "Well, I got it. Next time I encounter a monster, I will do as you said. Attack from a distance first, and then I will attack after the monster is injured. This way I won't get hurt." "Yes, that's it

    , For things like killing monsters, the more you kill, the more experienced you will be. When you kill more monsters, you will no longer be afraid of monsters. Moreover, the more you kill monsters, the more stable and solid your strength will be. "

    "Well, I see!" Nodding, Liu Mufeng expressed his understanding.

    "Your wrist is bleeding, let me bandage it for you!" As he said, Jiang Xu took out a cloth strip and bandaged Liu Mufeng's wound.

    "It's okay!" Looking at the person who lowered his head and bandaged himself seriously, Liu Mufeng felt that his little Xu was very virtuous.

    "Mu Feng, Xiao Yuan and the others ate the rabbit skin and bones!" After dressing the wound, Jiang Xu glanced at the dead rabbit and found that there was nothing there. There is only one meal of golden origin spirit insects.

    "Well, I like to eat animal skins and bones recently, and I often spit out some weird things!" Speaking of this, Liu Mufeng sighed helplessly.

    "Spit something? The magic spitting device!" Hearing this, Jiang Xu was ecstatic.

    Hearing this, Liu Mufeng twitched the corner of his mouth and smiled wryly. "You'll know in a while!"

    "Puff puff..."

    Seeing a group of primordial spirit worms gathering together and starting to vomit, Jiang Xu was so engrossed that he didn't even blink his eyes. But it turned out...

    "Hey, what are these things?" Jiang Xu asked curiously looking at the oddly shaped, egg-sized objects all over the place.

    "Xiao Yuan said it was darts!" Shaking his head helplessly, Liu Mufeng told the truth.

    "Darts? Round? Square? Rectangular? Triangular ones are barely available, but how do you use the others?" Jiang Xu also looked disappointed when he saw the huge push of strangely shaped darts.

    "Puff puff puff..."

    After a while, a bunch of gold spirit worms began to vomit again, this time a rabbit fur whip. It's just that one section of this whip is big, one section is small, one section is thick, and the other section is thin. Haven't waited for it yet? There is a feeling of falling apart.

    "This, this, the quality of this is too bad!" Picking up the whip and looking at it, Jiang Xu pulled it casually, and the whip broke.

    "It can't be helped, they are not gold spirit insects after all!" Having said that, Liu Mufeng sighed, and retracted Xiaoyuan's group of insects into the space.

    "No, don't be discouraged. Let's find more things for Xiaoyuan to improve the bloodline in the future. If the bloodline is mentioned again, it should be better. It's just the beginning, they are not used to making magic tools!" In fact, they said in their hearts In other words, it is already very remarkable that a group of original spirit insects can be cultivated by Mu Feng like this. In the past two years, Mu Feng has spent a lot of effort for Xiao Yuan and them. Mu Feng has never been stingy with spirit water, spirit fish, spirit grass, spirit fruit, spirit root, various elixir and spirit liquid that can enhance blood. If Mu Feng hadn't invested so many good resources in Xiaoyuan and the others, Xiaoyuan wouldn't have been able to break through the bloodline restriction and advance to the Spirit Realm.

    "Yeah, take your time! It's useless to be anxious!" At this point, Liu Mufeng sighed, and he also knew that Xiaoyuan and the others are already doing well!

    Putting away the darts and whips that Xiaoyuan and the others spat out, Liu Mufeng led Jiang Xu to continue walking.

    It took about three days to climb from the foot of the mountain to the top of the mountain, but Liu Mufeng insisted on walking for half a month in order to train himself. Basically, he kills one monster in the mortal realm every day, and sometimes even kills two a day. Although, Liu Mufeng had scarred him all the way, making him extremely embarrassed. However, after many actual battles, his hunting skills have become more proficient, his fear of monsters is not so deep, and his combat effectiveness has also improved.

    When I came to the top of the mountain, I looked at the collapsed palaces and courtyard walls, and the ruins and devastation in front of me. Liu Mufeng frowned deeply.

    "This, it's all turned into rubble!" Seeing the broken rubble everywhere, even the main palace collapsed, Jiang Xu's heart was half cold. My heart said: Can there be inheritance in this place? It is estimated that some of them have already been taken away.

    "Let's go, let's look around!" After glancing at Jiang Xu, Liu Mufeng walked towards the ruins.

    "Oh!" Nodding, Jiang Xu also followed. Seeing Mu Feng rummaging through the rubble, Jiang Xu immediately went up to help.

    As a sect that once attracted much attention, the Flame Palace occupies a large area. The main palace, the side palaces, the front yard, the back yard, the Disciple Hall, and a seven-story pagoda, but none of these buildings were spared, and all collapsed into rubble.

    Jiang Xu helped Liu Mufeng search among the ruins for more than ten days, but he lost the patience to continue searching. But Liu Mufeng still rummaged through the rubble every day, never wanting to give up for a moment.

     Seeing Mu Feng's persistence, Jiang Xu had no choice but to continue to help search. The two searched among the ruins for three months, but they still found nothing. Helpless, Liu Mufeng released the earth spirit worm.

    When Liu Mufeng contracted Xiaoyuan, Xiaoyuan's team consisted of two hundred original spirit insects. Afterwards, Xiao Yuan stayed in the space all the time, the food in the space was good, there was a lot of spiritual water, and the physique of more than a dozen princes also improved. Therefore, Xiao Yuan has become particularly capable of giving birth. In two years, the team of Yuanyuan spirit insects has changed from two hundred to two thousand. Among them, more than a thousand original spirit insects have awakened the blood of the gold spirit insects and become golden original spirit insects. However, the original spirit insects that have awakened the blood of the earth spirit insects are very rare, only more than a hundred.

    After Liu Mufeng released the earth spirit worms, the earth spirit worms immediately began to help Liu Mufeng find nearby formations and restrictions under the leadership of Wang Fu. A group of bugs flew around at first, but later, more than a hundred bugs gathered together and began to dance around the main palace.

    "Is there a restriction here? Is it a formation?" Looking at Liu Mufeng, Jiang Xu asked curiously.

    "Wang Fu said, they don't know what it is, anyway, there is a smell in the ground here that attracts them!" Looking at Jiang Xu, Liu Mufeng conveyed Wang Fu's meaning to the other party.

    "The smell that attracts them should be the formation! They shouldn't be wrong, right?" Looking at these bugs, Jiang Xu doubted. To be honest, Jiang Xu doesn't have a high degree of trust in these earth spirit worms after seeing the magic weapon refined by Xiaoyuan and his group. 

    "I don't know if their accuracy is high. However, since we have specific directions, let's give it a try! Let's clean up the rubble first. See if they have other feelings "     "Okay!" Nodding, Jiang Xu agreed.

     After that, Liu Mufeng and Jiang Xu spent another five days moving all the rubble of the main palace to the sides, exposing the ground of the main palace.     Looking at the weird totem on the ground, Jiang Xu couldn't help raising his eyebrows. "What is this engraved on the ground?"     "It's the totem of the Flame Palace. I've seen this in a book!" As he spoke, Liu Mufeng took out a book and opened the pages for Jiang Xu to read.     "Exactly the same!" Seeing the pictures on the book, Jiang Xu nodded repeatedly.

    "Buzzing..." This is the totem, below, below.

    Hearing Mrs. Wang's words, Liu Mufeng frowned. "I'll try to see if I can explode it first. If it can't be exploded, you can take everyone to try to see if you can eat up this restriction or formation." "Yes, master!" After receiving Liu Mufeng's order,

    Wang The husband immediately flew back to the side with the earth spirit worm.

    "Xiao Xu, I'll try to blow it up with a magic talisman first, you step back!" Looking at Jiang Xu, Liu Mufeng signaled him to back off.

    "Let me do it. I'll use the second-level explosive talisman, and the effect will be better." After thinking for a while, Jiang Xu took out five second-level explosive talismans.

    "Alright, try it first, if it doesn't work, let Mrs. Wang and the others go!" With that said, Liu Mufeng stepped aside.

    "En!" Nodding, Jiang Xu threw out his talisman.

    "Boom, boom..."

    After a loud noise, a deep pit 20 meters deep was blasted into the ground. And there are steps in the pit. Obviously, there must be something wrong here.

    "Buzz..." No more, the smell that attracted us is gone.

    "What's wrong?" Jiang Xu asked, turning his head to the side.

    "Wang Fu said that the smell that attracted them has disappeared. It may be that the formation has been in disrepair for a long time and has been blown up!" After thinking about it, Liu Mufeng felt that the formation was old and might not be easy to use. The fried will come to an end.

    "Then should we go down and have a look?" Looking at Liu Mufeng, Jiang Xu asked.

    "Don't worry, let Mrs. Wang go down to have a look first! If there is no danger, we will go down again!"

    "Okay!" Jiang Xu nodded in agreement.

    With a wave of Liu Mufeng's hand, Wang Fu flew into the deep pit with his men.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

90K 2.3K 103
被前男友的白月光求婚后 Status : 85 Chapters + 18 Extras (Completed) Author : 恭十一 Xie Ning knew that his boyfriend was a player, seeing him pine after his whi...
848K 29.3K 104
When Grace returns home from college, it doesn't go like she thought it would. With her past still haunting her everyday choices, she discovers a sid...
383K 12K 87
撒娇炮灰最好命 Status : 81 Chapters + 5 extra (Completed) Author : 季放 Yan Yan has become the cannon fodder in the novel. Young Master Cannon Fodder was lo...
43.9K 1.1K 81
Title : The Vicious Cannon Fodder Reborn Author : BaYeDang/八爺黨 Status : Completed Raws: https://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=3638797 ▶NOTE: Th...