Love The Villain [ Book 1 ]

By tbluesyum

Love the Villain Author : Ai Ai Chapters : 650 Status : Complete [Cultivation of Immortals, Villains, Swee... More

1.Coming through.
2.Gladiolus.
3.The Autumn wind.
4.Ready to enter the city .
5.Meeting Zhang Cui again.
6.Genius and scrap .
7.Meeting for the first time.
8.Meeting again.
9.Five methods.
10.Come to heal the wounded.
11.The Villain Jiang Xu
12.Chatting.
13.Promise to help.
14.Beating away
15.Come to the door .
16.Cleaning liquid
17. Mu Feng's life experience
18.Contract Xiaoyuan
19.The Chicken was eaten
20.Xiao Yuan advances
21.Jiang Xu is leaving
22.Decided to stay
23.Cleansing spirit root
24.Jiang Xu buys rice
25.Mu Feng's marriage proposal .
26.Decided to leave.
27.Planning opportunities.
28.Spiny tooth pig.
29.There is a hole in the sky.
30.Get the opportunity
31.Jiang Xu retreats.
32.Bracelet space.
33.Triple time.
35.Plan to raise fish.
36.Sixi Town
37.Consignment shop
38.Cousin
39.Decided to leave.
40.Uproar
41.Xiao Yuan advances again
42.A table of eggs.
43.Bigu pill
44.Golden stone fruit.
45.Digging spirit roots
46.Black dragon city.
47.Flame palace
48.Spit device
49.Meeting an old man
50.Mysterious Alchemist
51.Wang's reaction.
52.The heroine
53.Difficult heroine.
54.Jiang Xu's confession.
55.Let's get married.
56.Getting married.
57.Rune city
58.Buisness talk.
59.The Xue family's worries.
60.Adding a person.
61.Leaving rune city.
62.Shocking Black dragon city.
63.Wang Yongshan is angry.
64.The demonic Ji Furong.
65.Meet the Liu family.
66.Golden lantern fruit.
67.Asking for trouble.
68.Shocked Liu family.
69.The Jiang family.
70.Meet the protagonist again.

34.Came to the fishing village.

570 25 0
By tbluesyum

    Hearing Liu Mufeng's words, Jiang Xu's eyes lit up. "Alchemy? Do you know how to make pills?"

    "Yes, yes. However, I can only refine two kinds of pills now, one is the first-level rejuvenation pill to treat trauma, and the other is the first-level back force The pill restores spiritual power. I have tried other pills, but they haven't been successfully refined yet!" Speaking of this, Liu Mufeng sighed softly. Xin said: I don't know if he sold the finished elixir in his hand, can he earn back the cost of those spiritual herbs that were used for refining?

    "Wow, Mu Feng, you are so powerful. I thought you would fail! I didn't expect you to succeed!" Looking at the man across from him, Jiang Xu was overjoyed, even happier than he had been promoted to the spirit realm.

    "If I didn't have a lot of spiritual grass to practice, I wouldn't be able to succeed!" In fact, it was all made of spiritual grass.

    "That's also your luck. I thought this bracelet was useless! I didn't expect it to be a space where spirit grass can be planted. You are really brave. I am in the realm of spirits now. You are not afraid that I will kill people to seize treasures and take away your bracelet, but you dare to tell me anything!" Looking at the man, Jiang Xu said helplessly.

    Such a big big secret, if ordinary people would hide it and refuse to tell it, but I didn't expect Mu Feng to trust me so much, and told me without any concealment. Isn't this too bold?

    Seeing his lover's helpless look, Liu Mufeng smiled. "I won't tell anyone else, I'll just tell you one person. Besides, you don't have to kill people to seize treasures. If you like this bracelet, I can give it to you." You can't hide it from your wife. Although not yet, Liu Mufeng believes that one day Xiao Xu will definitely choose her.

     "This bracelet space is for planting spirit grass. I'm neither a spirit planter nor an alchemist. What am I going to do here? I'm just reminding you, don't trust others casually!" The man with a gentle face, Jiang Xu began to preach. 

    "Well, I know, I trust you alone!"

    Hearing this, Jiang Xu smiled wryly. "You!" Being trusted by someone so wholeheartedly made Jiang Xu feel unusually warm in his heart. He also swore secretly in his heart that he must protect Mu Feng and Mu Feng's bracelet, and not let others know.

    "Come on, try this spiritual water, it's very rich in spiritual energy!" Saying this, Liu Mufeng brought Jiang Xu to the lake. Scooped a cup of spiritual water for Jiang Xu.

    After taking it, Jiang Xu looked at the blue liquid in the cup, and he could already feel the rich aura without drinking it. Lowering his head, Jiang Xu took a shallow sip. He felt a warm current flowing quickly into his spiritual veins. "Well, not bad, the spiritual energy in this spiritual water is very strong!"

    Looking at his lover's admiration, Liu Mufeng smiled. "The aura will be more intense in the future!"

    "Is it all right to throw spirit stones into the lake?" Looking at Liu Mufeng, Jiang Xu asked suspiciously.

    "Yes, I threw 18,000 spirit stones before, and the spirit water will become what it is now! In the future, after I sell the elixir, I will throw more spirit stones in. The spirit water will be richer, time will It will change even more, next time you retreat, you can come to my bracelet space to retreat and get twice the result with half the effort, and you can save a lot of time."

    Hearing this, Jiang Xu smiled. He took out ten thousand spirit stones and threw them into the lake.

    "Gudu, Gudu..." Lingshui Lake began to bubble up and roll over. But soon the lake was calm again.

    "Mu Feng, I feel that the lake seems to be getting bigger, and the color of the water seems to be darker too!" Turning his head, Jiang Xu said with surprise.

    "Yes, every time you throw spirit stones in, the water in the lake will change!" "

    Oh, it's a pity, I only have 10,000 spirit stones left after I level up, otherwise I can throw more in." Speaking of this, Jiang Xu couldn't help but sighed.

    "It's okay, I have refined a lot of pills, and when we sell the pills, there will be spirit stones!" After speaking, Liu Mufeng took out two bottles of pills and handed them to Jiang Xu. "These two bottles of pills are for you!"

    After receiving it, Jiang Xu checked it and found that the two bottles of ten pills were actually top-grade rejuvenation pills. "Mu Feng, you're so amazing, you're actually a top-grade pill!"

    Liu Mufeng smiled embarrassedly looking at someone who looked adoring. "Don't get me wrong, I can't refine high-grade pills in every furnace. In fact, I have refined 150 rejuvenation pills, and only 20 are high-grade pills. Keep it for healing, and I plan to sell the remaining low-grade and middle-grade pills."

    "That's it!" Jiang Xu nodded, expressing his understanding. So there are only twenty top-grade pills? Twenty pills, but Mu Feng gave him ten pills without hesitation! Thinking of this, Jiang Xu felt warm in his heart. "If you want to sell pills, you'd better sell them on consignment. Don't show up by yourself, so as not to cause trouble. Although the level of first-level pills is not high. However, there are relatively few alchemists in our Lingwu Continent. If you are discovered, everyone The big forces will recruit you. At that time, you are likely to be put under house arrest by the big family to practice alchemy!"

    Hearing this, Liu Mufeng frowned. "You are right. You should be more careful."

    "Leave this matter to me. I know the disguise technique. We can take the pills to small towns or second-tier cities for consignment. Actually, go to First-level big cities can sell more expensive medicines, but there are many spirit kings in big cities and it is dangerous, so we'd better choose small towns and second-level cities to sell medicines!" "Well, listen to

    you Yes!" Liu Mufeng knew that Jiang Xu had more experience than himself in this area, so what Jiang Xu said was absolutely correct.

    Picking up the empty cup, Jiang Xu made another cup of spiritual water and tasted it. "Well, the aura is much stronger than before, try it!"

    Looking at the cup handed to him, Liu Mufeng smiled. After taking the glass, pointing at the place where Jiang Xu just drank, he raised his head and drank the remaining half of the glass. "Indeed, the spiritual water is more concentrated than before!"

    "Mu Feng, tell me, isn't the time now tripled?" After thinking about it, Jiang Xu asked.

    "This needs to be tested." Without experimenting, Liu Mufeng couldn't be sure.

    "Well, you send me out of the space. You are refining alchemy in the space. I will calculate the time outside. When the day comes, I will ask Xiaoyuan to call you. In this way, can't you calculate the time?" "Okay

    , Then I'll take you out!" As Liu Mufeng thought, Jiang Xu disappeared into the space.

    After three repeated experiments, Liu Mufeng and Jiang Xu got a definite answer, that is, the time in the space is four times that of the outside.

    After Jiang Xu was promoted, Xiaoyuan and his group were clamoring for meat, but Jiang Xu and Liu Mufeng had no choice but to take a group of original spirit insects to hunt, and hunted down two thorn-toothed pigs and a fiery bear. Only then did he ride a demon horse and leave the forest.

    …………………………………………

    A few days later, Liu Mufeng and Jiang Xu arrived outside a small fishing village.

    "Xiao Xu, these days I've been sleeping in tents, how about we go to the village to stay overnight, and then go on our way tomorrow!" Sitting on Jiang Xu's back, he put his arms around Jiang Xu's waist. Liu Mufeng said softly.

    Because he didn't have his own demon horse, Jiang Xu took Liu Mufeng with him these few days, and because of this, Liu Mufeng had the opportunity to put his arms around someone's waist and get close to him. At the beginning, Jiang Xu felt a little awkward, but he got used to it after a long time.

    "Okay!" Nodding his head, Jiang Xu agreed.

    The two came to the entrance of the village on a demon horse. Liu Mufeng was the first to jump off the horse, and Jiang Xu also jumped off, directly putting his monster horse into the animal bag. The two walked into the village together.

    Seeing the two luxuriously dressed people walking into the village, the villagers on the road are very different. Many people secretly looked at the two curiously.

    "Uncle, we are foreigners and want to find a place to stay. Do you know anyone who has a vacant house to rent?" Liu Mufeng stopped a middle-aged man and asked.

    "Excuse me?" Hearing this, the middle-aged man looked Liu Mufeng up and down.

    "Yes, we'll just stay here for one night, and we can pay five taels of silver for the stay!" Looking at the middle-aged man, Liu Mufeng replied seriously.

    "Five taels of silver, that's good, then you two come with me to my house!" The middle-aged man's eyes lit up when he heard that there were five taels of silver.

    "Okay!" Nodding, Liu Mufeng readily agreed. The two returned to each other's home with the middle-aged man.

    The middle-aged man's name is Liu San, who is thirty-eight years old this year. He has two sons who are married and not living at home. Therefore, there are only the man and his wife in the family, a husband and wife. Their house is an east and west house, the couple live in the east house, and the west house is empty and unoccupied. The man and his wife tidied up the house and rented it out to Liu Mufeng and Jiang Xu.

    Seeing that there was no bed in the room, only a kang, Jiang Xu was a little embarrassed.

    "It's okay, I'll sleep on the floor!" Looking at the environment in the room, Liu Mufeng decided to sleep on the floor.

    "No, this heated kang is quite big, and the two of us can sleep comfortably. These days you sleep in a tent every day, and you have worked hard. Let's sleep on the heated kang together to relieve fatigue!" Hearing Jiang Xu say this, Liu Mufeng laughed

    . "Okay then, I'll spread the quilt." After speaking, Liu Mufeng was already busy.

    Walking over, Jiang Xu immediately went to help. "Xiao Yuan is going to retreat for a while this time, right?" When leaving the jungle, Xiao Yuan was put into the bracelet by Mu Feng to retreat.

    "Well, it should be closed for a while, but it has more time than us. It should be able to leave the closed door in one month!" One month outside, four months in the space, Liu Mufeng estimated that four months is almost the same .

    "I hope it can advance to the Spiritual Realm smoothly!" Xiaoyuan was an eighth star in the Spiritual Realm when he was in retreat. There is spiritual water in the space, and it also has four spiritual roots of Mufeng. Thinking about it, the problem of advancing to the Spiritual Realm this time should not be a problem. too big.

    "Yes, yes!" Liu Mufeng is very confident about his beast pet.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 191 4
AKASHA- Goddess of protection, charm, Element, Magic, dreams & stars. Sets out to protect man. In the process of doing so, she meets a young boy. Who...
28.5K 1.1K 21
Accidentally Marked The Deadly Enemy Author: 郎不知 Fu Xinghe felt that Shen Ye must hate him very much. Otherwise, this well-known proud son of he...
1.9K 66 7
After deciding the group wanted to visit the Dragons edge for a bit they get a very big surprise this is just something I wanted to do for awhile You...
124K 5K 74
Title: 成为第一只标记A的我载入史册了 Author: 后夫微安 Status: Completed Description: Su Lin'an has traveled through time and transmigrated into an ABO novel with a col...