Stolitz - Lost in Hollywood

By fynnsgoetia

What if in S2 E2 seeing stars on the end when Stolas and Blitzø found their daughters and after the fireworks... More

Chapter 1 - book thief
Chapter 2 - hollywood hotel
Chapter 4 - Party in hollywood
Chapter 5 - Rescue daddys
Chapter 6 - grimoire back to its owner
Chapter 7 - New chance for a date night
Chapter 8 - Fizzarozzie's concert
Chapter 9 - deathly times

Chapter 3 - A day as a family in Hollywood

378 11 43
By fynnsgoetia

TOOK A WHILE but here you have it chapter 3!

I just want to say that the timeline for this story is made and it's looking great, and this story might not be as ANGSTY as the others. But it sure is full of stolitz romance!

Enjoy :)

"Dad?... dad? Are you there?" A mumbled voice echoed in Stolas head.

Unbothered he turned around in his sleep to ignore whoever was talking to him. It had been one of the very few nights him and Blitzø actually spent together without any.... sexual contact.

And he liked that, having these normal moments with Blitzø where they could just be in love.

Through the dreamy thoughts he felt a cold wet material hit his face.

Stolas sat right up gasping with wet feathers covering his eyes, he took a deep breathe and moved the wet feathers from his sight.

"What is the matter..?" He mumbled in a sleepy voice, looking up at the two teens standing in front of the bed holding a bucket.

Loona and Via both glanced at each other before looking back at Stolas.

"What?" Stolas asked again, Loona and via both looked at each other again waiting for one another to speak up. "Well tell me would you please? Has something happened?" Those last words sounded worried, like Loona and vía knew something bad.

Via turned to whisper In Loona's ear, "he is your dad, you talk". She rolled her eyes at her, "sooo blitz is acting.... weird"

"Suuuper weird" via commented

Stolas turned to the side to find Blitzø not laying next to him, "what. What- has something happened to blitz!" The wet owl shot right up in worry for is little imp.

The two teens both turned quickly covering their eyes, "DAD!" Via yelled, "get some clothes on please!"

"Oh right right" Stolas rushed putting on some white robe laying on the side of the bed, "but- but what happened to blitz?!" He walked over to them both.

"Nothing happened to him.... He is just" Loona stopped looking up at the tall prince.

"Just what?" Stolas bent down to their height, "he is being super strange" via turned to her dad.

"How strange-" Stolas got cut off by the room door slamming wide open.

All of their eyes turned wide open by the sight of what they had just seen.

"Ohh HEYYY folks" Blitzø said standing in the room frame while carrying two massive bags and wearing a strange outfit..... he had three different sorts of hats barely covering his horns, a white shirt with the collar folded up and an awful Hawaiian unbuttoned shirt over. And not to mention the awful sandals and sunglasses.

He looked like a total vacation dad ready to go.

"Oh.." Stolas slightly blushed by the little imp being overdresses in such weird clothing.

"That strange" the teens said at the same time looking over at blitz.

"What?" He closed the door after him and threw the bags towards them, "what's that?" Loona pointed at the bags leaking with clothes and accessories.

"That! Is discuses and whatever human fashion is" Blitzø said with wide arms, seeming very excited.

"Blitz... is something up?" Stolas asked him still feeling something was off.

"What! Pfft no.... I just wanna spend a day in this disgusting place with my family" Blitzø charmed Stolas by grabbing him by his slim waist pulling him closer.

A big red blush appeared on Stolas face whilst his eyes were glowing. "I- we-" he stuttered with his words looking at Blitzø's handsome face.

Family, he thought. Blitzø used the word family, he had never described them all like that. And it made him feel happy, he never thought he would actually have another family but Stella. Not that she ever was something to call family.

"Eh, what do you mean blitz?" Loona picked up a piece of clothes from the back, "and what the fuck even is this? You except us to wear this crap?"

Blitzø walked over to her practically begging, "pleasee loonie" he whined.

She rolled her eyes at him, even though she hated him she couldn't possibly say no to that, "ugh FINE, but we are buying our own clothes from now on."

Blitzø felt a wave of happiness and went in to hug his daughter, but classical Loona imminently rejected him and pushed him back to Stolas.

"Where exactly are we going?..." Via asked them, Blitzø pulled out a map in front of her and pointed at two destinations. " WE are going to buy some ice cream and then go to a....." blitz stopped to build up the excitement.

"A MOTHER FUCKING TIVOLI!" He yelled out happily.

They all looked confused at each other, ice cream? Tivoli ? What was Blitzø on.

"But blitz-", Blitzø places his finger over Stolas mouth interrupting him, "I know your book, we will get it back I promise". Blitzø smiled softly at Stolas with a tiny blush on his face.

Blitzø's act of kindness made him feel so much, how much he cared for this little imp.

"Heh you are acting strangely blitz, but I am okey with it" Stolas smiled back.

They both turned around to find their daughters dressed in the ridiculous clothes Blitzø has bought.

"You both look stunning!" Blitz jumped.

Also here is some art of the clothes Loona and Octavia is wearing <3 :

They both really do look stunning!

"Alright! Everyone ready to get the fuck out of this hotel" Blitzø grabbed Stolas hand and stormed towards the door.

They all had gotten dressed up and in human disguises.

Hollywood was typically warm these month's, so they were all quite warm and was in need for some cooling ice cream.

"What even is this blitz?" Stolas looked down at Blitzø standing in line with a bunch of all the other humans.

"It's something the humans call ice cream, some ball stuff" the little imp said while trying to look at the menu.

The line started to disappear and they were now in the front.

"Hey we would like some of that ice cream you sell" Blitzø tried speaking in a mannered way, but it all came out sounding off.

"Alright sir, what flavors ?" The cashier took out four cones and a scoop.

"Eh- what? Flav our?" Blitzø stuttered, the tall owl bent down to him. "I think this good man means that taste we want our ice cream" Stolas clarified.

"Right right ppft, I knew that..." Blitzø mumbled.

"Anyways, loonie! What taste do you want on ice cweam" Blitzø turned to Loona who was practically glued to her phone.

"Looniee, this is a family trip so no phone" he took a leap of faith grabbing her phone from her hands, he thought she was gonna get mad at him and throw him in the ocean or something.

But she was more shocked over how he was acting.

"Blitz, the fuck?" Loona looked weirdly at him, "what?" He asked back.

"You are being weird as fuck dude" she rolled her eyes at her annoying dad, he was so so. He acted like a TOTAL vacation dad, or whatever.

"Em excuse me ? You need to order. There are others in line." The cashier pointed at the line of annoyed humans behind them. Making them hurry up.

"Chill alright, just give us the best ice cream flave ore" Blitzø annoyingly slammed the money on the cashiers desk.

The upset little imp walked to some benches followed by Loona and via. "My apologies he is in a little bit of a mood" Stolas politely apologized to the cashier before joining the others.

He sat down next to Blitzø and they hands were like magnets and touched each other.

They both flinched by the touch and covered the small rose colored blush on their faces.

Both Loona and Via noticed all this, the little thing going on between their dads. And they were both totally okey with it. And glad.

Blitzø was wearing a bright white colored shirt with some normal jeans, and weirdly had added an Hawaiian sleeveless shirt to this that matched perfectly with the strange sunglasses.

While Stolas as the prince he is was wearing a long fine white shirt with two buttons un buttoned, and some beige pants to fit the shirt. As he was going a little fancy he accessorized himself with some necklaces and the red glasses on top of his head.

They all looked over at the frizzling pitch blue ocean, the human world wasn't that awful. Sometimes it could be quite beautiful. But no view could compare to Stolas view when he saw Blitzø.

"Eh yea four ice creams for the gay family" a servant came over to their bench and handed them the ice creams.

"Gay family?" Stolas wondered, "why does everyone say that.." Blitzø mumbled to them.

Via turned to Loona to whisper something in her ear, "they definitely have something going on.."

Loona turned to her and whispered back, "oh yea absolutely"

They kept whispering to one another just gossiping, "anyways wanna do what we planned tomorrow?" Loona asked her.

Via nodded back, "sure"

"Hey what are two whispering about?" Blitzø waved at them like an annoyed little child.

"None of your business" Loona teased him.

He rolled his eyes at her "Pfft yea sure". Blitzø glanced over at Stolas.

He laughed a little of their behavior, he found it a little funny but also very lovely.

Blitzø couldn't help it but slightly smile at him, Stolas noticed and stopped laughing and started to blush instead.

But only after some mere seconds Blitzø shook his head and stood up. "Okey fam let's move on to the Tivoli or whatever"

They all finished their ice creams and moved on, the tivoli/circus/fair park whatever... was just a few buss stops away.

By the time they arrived it was already sunset which just made the whole thing seem more magical.

The whole place was filled with stands, rides, and a lot of humans including the annoying children.

"This is like... way bigger than Loo loo land" via looked amazed at the big park.

"Well I guess we can get our asses in there and see what this shit is" Blitzø pushed them all to the  gate.

"It seems very crowded here..." Stolas said coming off worried.

Blitzø noticed his worry and thought about holding around him as a comfort. Too much? He thought. But slowly grabbed hold around his hand and didn't say a word about it, he just held his hand.

Stolas felt more calm and comforted by Blitzø's touch, quietly he whispered "thank you blitz"

"Hey can we go check out that ride!" Loona walked over to them pointed at the tallest seeming the most scariest ride there was.

Stolas gulped "em.. you sure that one ?" He asked.

"Oh come on Stols it will be fun" Blitzø winked at him, and it worked.

Even though it was a bad idea to trust Blitzø when it came to rollercoasters he did it anyway.

They all went towards the ride and got in line, after some time they had gotten in and taken the ride.

"That was so fun!" The two teens said at the same time giggling, being happy suited them instead of being in an total emo vibe.

"That wasn't too bad right" Blitzø looked up at Stolas, he still looked a little terrified.

"Well, it was terrifying but it was quite fun heh" he laughed in relief.

"Wanna get some human food or candy or whatever? Check out some more rides huh?" Blitzø went over to hug them all, and eveyones faces was caught by surprise by the very family dad mode Blitzø.

"Em sure?" Loona answered.

Time passed faster then they thought after all the stands they had bought food from and all the rides they had taken, and suddenly it was night and the fire works were about to start.

"What's evegone gathering for dad?" Via asked Stolas, he looked over at all the humans now knowing what was happenin. "I don't know via"

The whole crowd of humans counted down from 3...2....1..... POW! It said as the night sky was filled with dazzling colors.

What they didn't know was firework, "wow.." they all said looking up at the display.

Both via and Loona pulled out their phones to capture the colors. While Stolas and Blitzø were both just fascinated by the fire works.

Stolas looked over at Blitzø, the colors from the fireworks looked perfect as a reflection in his eyes . And slowly he went in to place his arm around Blitzø's waist.

He squinted his eyes just waiting for him to move away or anything, but he was caught by surprise by Blitzø grabbing around Stolas waist pulling him closer.

They both secretly smiled enjoying staying close to one another, and slowly they decided to hold hands with their other arms.

As the fire works rained down from the night sky the owl and the imp was practically resting their heads on each other while holding around one another.

It was one whole perfect moment, just for them.

WOW I actually really liked this chapter and looking forward to writing the next!

I can see this story being good :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.4K 1K 18
In the Pride Ring of Hell, Loona, a hellhound receptionist/assassin, works with her adopted father Blitzø and her co-workers Moxxie and Millie at I.M...
13K 412 8
Well, as the title indicates, I have encouraged myself to participate in Stolitz Week :D (idea created by "LonelyOwlPrince" on Twitter), a week in wh...
125K 2.3K 37
Stolas is known as a proper prince to most and maybe a horny demon owl to others, but what happens when his secret past which he has hidden for years...
3.7K 113 14
Stolas, Millie and Moxxie all go missing. Who kidnapped them? What will it cost to save them?