It's all just a Game || DDLC...

By GlichyAlitch

Basically an AU where MC realizes this is all just a game and yeah...? More

Chapter 1: A Nightmare is Just a Game
Chapter 2: She can't follow forever
Chapter 3: The door opens and now I can't forget
Chapter 4: Just end me already
a/n: not important
Chapter 5: Reciting Poems Pt. 2
⚠Chapter 6: Ţhə Đąy
⚠Chapter 7 : Gently open the door
⚠️Chapter 8: Ţhə Fę§tıvąļ
Chapter 9: Delicious Yori
⚠?Chapter 10: Bruises and scars
A/N
A/N : Important if u think it is
Chapter 11: The Real Talk
Wtfffff
Chapter 13: Another day

Chapter 12: [P.M.] Morning Festival is Done

40 1 0
By GlichyAlitch

Sayori and I return to the clubroom. We both were holding chocolate banana crepes.

"What are those?" Natsuki asked.

"These are chocolate banana crepes!" Sayori answered. "They are suuuuper delicious!"

I handed one crepe to Natsuki.

"Woah, these smell really good.." Natsuki took a bite and her eyes widened. "Approved!"

"If it's that good, I'd like to have one too.." Yuri walked towards me and Natsuki.

"Sure, here you go!" I give another to Yuri.

"Are these from the food booths?" Monika asked while smiling. To be honest, her smile disgusts me.

"Yep!" Sayori held one out for her. "Come have one!"

Monika slowly approaches her and takes the crepe off her hand.

"Thanks, Sayori!"

"Anytime~!"

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

why does that þ¡țçh even try? i hate her ğųť§.

she should just hæņģ herself, e be very oeany ne ag reqa sseeess .  nn.

J this girl thb inks she's b ewe tter th afghan e ve  one? she's not ev e r n clowawse. sh U t her up her S tu p dito dv mouT h. no one wan  to  l sisten wn to a whiney girl. she should shut her M outh , shut her up. nOw, she shall đıə a đæțh N o on e would care I f she just disappeared from ex I stance. K now nothing A bout my life.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Ugh, why do I feel light headed all of a sudden..

My vision gets blurry as MshsiOarisen gNbhIgnKA fills my vision.

"Uu.." why.. do I feel.. this........... way—

*THUD*

"MC?!' §æýœŕı hurriedly rushes to me.

"What the heck happened to him?" Ņąț§ůķı shouted; "MC! Wake up!"

"Oh my! We need help! I-I'll look for help, I'll be back as fast as I can!" Ýųřı said, concerned, as she left the çłųbŕœm to search for help.

Ņąț§ůķı and §æýœŕı watch over mə to make sure Į'm still breathing.

Ýųřı comes back with help as mý vision then fades to black.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

My eyes open as a bright white fades out of my vision as I wake up with the members of the literature club, at least I think so.., surrounding me.

I look towards a girl with coral, long, brown hair. She looked concerned for me...

...everyone does.

"MC! You're finally awake! Are you okay? Do you feel better now?" A girl with a short, peachy-like hair asked me.

"..huh?" -was all I could make out.

"..You fainted in the club room.. I don't really get why." A girl with short, pink hair said.

"..who..?"

"Who?" The peach girl curiously echoed.

"Who are you guys?"

Everyone looked at me in shock, except for a coral haired girl.

"What..?" A purple-haired girl asked, shocked.

"Stop playing tricks on us, you idiot! This isn't funny.."

"MC... you.." A girl with peachy-hair covered her mouth as tears fell down her eyes. "You don't remember us? Your friends?"

"...friends?" I look towards the girl with peachy-hair and averted my eyes to the floor. "I.. don't..."

A coral brown-haired girl with a long ponytail lifted an arm and closed her eyes. Confused, I stared at her.

"You don't remember us? The literature club? Friends?"

"Sayori, it seems so.." a girl with pink hair said, making me sneak glance back to the peachy-haired girl, who was apparently called 'Sayori'.

For some reason, that name seems awfully familiar..

I look away from Sayori and back to the coral brown-haired girl. Her arm was still lifted up, eyes still closed.

I close my eyes and take a deep breathe.

"Yuri, let's just go.. maybe bring us all some water." I assume the pink-haired girl was the one who said that to the girl Yuri.

"Mm.. o..okay." I was pretty sure the purple haired girl was Yuri because her voice sounded like the purple haired girl.

Assuming they both left the room already, I open my eyes and only find two girls in the room. The girl with coral brown-hair still had an arm lifted up, but this time, her eyes were open, and they were looking at me.

"Monika.. he.. he doesn't remember us.." Sayori said to the coral girl, who I now know is Monika.

"I know.. we.. I'll try to fix it.. you can leave us alone, it will take awhile." Monika says to Sayori.

Sayori nods and takes her leave through the door. (Wow, the floor is floor.)

Monika keeps her arm lifted up as she stays silent, staring into me, or so I thought. It looked more as if she was.. looking.. through me.

"Done.. alright.." Monika sighs as she starts to make me feel like she's actually looking at me.

My head starts to feel a sharp pain. "Arnnn..!" I groan in pain.

I feel every memory flash into me.. or something. My head starts to hurt as every memory replays in my head in a fast (tempo-) speed.

"M-Monika.. what.. what happened? Why..?" I was left confused, clutching my head to change the pain focus.

"Please, don't act like you remember anything yet." She pauses for awhile before continuing: "I'm sorry for everything I've done, MC. I was wrong.. and now you're here.. You fainted in the club, unexpectedly. I think you should rest more and refrain from causing yourself stress, or else this might happen again." Monika sighs as she turns her head. "Once again, I'm sorry."

She then exits through the door, leaving me alone in the room, on a bed. When she opened the door though, I could see a school hallway, giving me the knowledge that we're in school.

"So..." what Monika was saying was that I fainted and forgot.. most of everything? Not everything, duhh.. I knew how to talk, how to breath, blink, and I knew they were from the literature club. Now Monika made me remember everything I've been through, saw, and knew.

I sighed as I close my eyes, letting myself rest. I mean, it's not like anyone at home will worry about me.. not like there is anyone at home at all..

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I open my eyes and checked the clock. It was 6:13 PM, apparently?.. I sit up, hearing footsteps. I hear the door open and look up. It was my friends.

"I was scared, you guys weren't there at all!" Natsuki said. "We brought water with us, thinking you guys were still there.."

Yuri nods and enters the door and sees me. "MC..." She says my name sadly.

"Guys, don't worry, the nurse said that they'll bring a specially trained.. medical.. to help him! He.. he'll probably be able to remember atleast, I hope." Monika was lying, I decided to go along and put a confused expression on my face.

Everyone sighed and nodded.

"I hope it'll work, Monika." Natsuki said.

Everyone agreed and left me alone again. I sighed, why does it have to be so hard to exist? I feel like someone is regretting adding a plot similar to what happened to me into their story.. why is that? (DON'T TELL THEM THAT! \○□○/)

I lay down and close my eyes.. I open them again and look around. "I'm in the nurse's office, huh?"

How is the nurse going to help me? ..maybe it's for me to rest and lay down on this bed or something..

I get off the bed and exit the room.... using the door. I then realize that the floor is floor. Learn something new everyday.

I walk in the halls. When I finally reached the clubroom, I opened the door and entered. It was empty. Everyone probably had gone home from now. I take my stuff and leave the school, entering my home and rushing to my bedroom to take a nap.

\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|

(A/N: Yo, everyone! It's been a while, hasn't it? This time.......... I have an excuse—I think..)

(Well, you see.. The internet was not working—like– at all.. And there was no signal! ;^;)

(I'm very sorry for the inconvenience.. but hey! At least it lead to a longer chapter than my previous ones, right? Not really worth the wait but... it's better than the terrible storyline!)

(Tank you for reading, readers.. No tank you pic.. Sorry for not adding it in my latest chapters.. I'm just too lazy too~! I'll probably make a new one or something—and then I'll start adding the pictures?)

(Anyways, thank you for reading, stay safe and.......)

.

.

.

(Glichy,
out!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106 20 20
A second chance. An unsolved murder. A chance at happiness. In the months following Sayori's suicide attempt, she finds that the stronger that she...
115 0 6
Monika: Hello? Can you hear me? Everything here is wrong, people are disappearing and someone else is tampering with our world. Please, if you are r...
The Escape By

Adventure

143 7 8
Monika has had enough. Tired of the game, she drops the bombshell to the others and figure out a way to escape the game
24.1K 529 49
♤This is an idea that just popped in the back of my mind a year ago and since I cannot mod and I purely like the idea I decided to let my imagination...