1.Ash's Story (Part 1: Kanto)

By HungjuiChiu

Join Ash on his journey of the 10 regions and become the Pokemon Master. Ash and 12 girls harem. Part 1 of th... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51 (Final)

Chapter 17

296 6 1
By HungjuiChiu

When we finally reach Route 9, we notice a lot of Butterfree flying in the air. Insey says, "Are those Butterfree?"

"Yeah, it's the Butterfree's mating season right now. The Butterfree are finding mates and they lay eggs." Brock says.

"And maybe we can find Butterfree a mate." Serena adds, and I flinch a little.

We manage to rent a hot air balloon and we all ride up to the sky, and we find the Butterfree around us. "There they are!" Misty says.

"You're right! And they're flying as couples!" Yellow adds.

"Butterfree! Come on out!" I say.

After Butterfree is out, he tries to find a mate, but he struggles to get any interest from the other Butterfree. "None of the Butterfree may be its type, it sure has a unique taste." Insey says.

"I wonder what Butterfree's type is." Yellow says.

We then notice that other Trainers bring out their Butterfree and release them to find their mate. Our Butterfree flies back to me and my friends. After we cheer up the Butterfree, he returned to seeking a lifetime mate.

Very soon, Butterfree falls in love with a pink Butterfree flying in front of him. He tries to appeal by dancing, but he is rejected by the pink one.

"Looks like he is rejected..." I say. Butterfree doesn't give up and keeps on trying, but the pink one eventually slaps him across the face with her wing. Being shot down, my teary-eyed Butterfree then flies away into a forest.

"Butterfree!" We chase after him, and after we find him leaning on the tree, I say, "Hey there, Butterfree, are you okay?"

"She... she rejected me..." Butterfree says.

"But you can't give up. You are awesome, I don't get why that pink one wants to reject you." Serena says, trying to cheer the Butterfree up. "How about showing her how your strength and power are? After all, you are the Butterfree who won a bunch of Rock Type Pokemon."

"That's right, Butterfree. You have to be assertive." Misty says, also trying to cheer Butterfree up.

"Do you think you should give Butterfree a new look?" I say as I take out a Yellow Scarf, tying it around Butterfree.

"Isn't that the Yellow Scarf that boosts the Contest's Toughness power?" Insey asks.

"Yeah, you can use it to show how tough you are." I say.

Then we decide to search for the Butterfree from the skies, and once we find it, Butterfree decides to show its attacks, but the pink Butterfree is still not interested. But then, we heard the sound of the helicopter, and Yellow asks, "What's that?"

Just by hearing the annoying motto and that big red R on the side of the helicopter, we groan as Team Rocket is back once more. They even prepare a big net that captures the Butterfree.

"They're stealing the Butterfree!" Misty gasps.

"We have to save them!" I say. Fortunately, Butterfree is not in the net and we can call it to attack.

"I'll help as well." Insey says as she throws a Pokeball, and we're surprised to see a Butterfree. "You caught a Butterfree?" Serena asks.

"I found her hiding behind the tree watching us, so I decided to check out. Then I captured her." Insey says.

My own Butterfree is trying to assure the other Butterfree that there's no need to worry, while Insey's own Butterfree is using Tackle on the helicopter. After assuring them, the Butterfree also joins Insey's to attack the helicopter, but the attacks are in vain.

They start to speed up and leaving, we decided to chase after them. Insey recalls her own Butterfree, while my own Butterfree refuses to go back to the ball and then he suddenly disappears along with Team Rocket's helicopter.

"Where did they go?" Serena asks with panic.

"I'm right here!" Butterfree comes to us and shows us the warehouse where Team Rocket is hiding. We destroy the building, and the trio is surprised.

"Hey, who busts in?" Meowth asks.

"Prepare for trouble." "And you can make that sextuple." "To protect the world from devastation." "To unite all evils within our nation."

Brock, Misty, Yellow, and even the Team Rocket trio are wondering what we're doing, but we decide to stop the motto and fight back. Then Misty also helps out by sending Starmie to use a Tackle attack.

Butterfree is trying to break the net, much to the other Butterfree's delight. The Pink one sees how Butterfree is determined to save all of them, she is in awe. After all the Butterfree is out, Brock opens the door and yells, "Hurry up! Fly away!"

The pink Butterfree decides to stay with my own Butterfree, but just when James is about to catch it with the net, our Butterfree saves her by tackling him to the ground. Team Rocket noticed the flying Butterfree and they are trying to get back into the helicopter and catch the remaining Butterfree.

"Butterfree! Let me on!" Meowsie says.

"Meowsie? What are you going to do?" I ask.

"Just watch." Meowsie says as they fly towards the helicopter, and both Pikachu and Pink Butterfree are showing worry.

"What's that?" Team Rocket is confused as Meowsie jumps onto the helicopter, causing the trio to panic. Meowsie smirks before firing the Power Gem attack, destroying the helicopter and sending them flying. Butterfree manages to catch Meowsie in time and fly back to us.

"Nice, Meowsie." Serena says. "Your Power Gem pays off."

As Butterfree lands on my shoulder, the other Butterfree leaves, except the Pink one, who is making her own proposal dance. Our Butterfree does the same.

"Wow, you did it, Butterfree." Insey says as Butterfree blushes.

And because how Butterfree becomes strong in our care, the Pink one decides to join our team. So Serena does the honor to capture the Pokemon.

"We have a second Butterfree." Serena says.

"Yeah. And we have another lover in the group." I smile as we continue moving on the road.

We also continue our training at Route 9, and we also gain some evolutions of our team. The first one is Ekans, after some training, it evolves into an Arbok.

"An Arbok." Insey cheers as I scan the Pokemon.

Arbok: The Cobra Pokemon: Poison Type. Evolved from Ekans at LV:22. The frightening patterns on its belly have been studied. Six variations have been confirmed. It is rumored that the ferocious warning markings on its belly differ from area to area.

The next to evolve is Sandshrew, who evolves into a Sandslash. I say, "I was wondering when you are going to evolve, but it seems you evolve in a right moment."

Sandslash: The Mouse Pokemon: Ground Type. Evolved from Sandshrew at LV:22. Curls up into a spiny ball when threatened. It can roll while curled up to attack or escape.

"Well, now your hard work is paid off." Serena smiles and Sandslash gives him a nod.

The final Pokemon to evolve is Zubat, and it evolves into a Golbat after more training.

Golbat: The Bat Pokemon: Poison and Flying Type. Evolved from Zubat at LV:22. Once it strikes, it will not stop draining energy from the victim even if it gets too heavy to fly.

And after the Pink Butterfree and the normal Butterfree mated, they get a Caterpie Egg, after talking for a while, we decide to let Yellow take care of the egg, and she also names the egg Kitty.

We finally arrive at Route 10, and Insey says, "It seems like we are about to reach the Rock Tunnel."

"Yeah." Serena says, "That is why we get the HM for Flash, right?"

Just as we are on the route, we notice a giant Pokeball and Yellow asks, "Ash? Is it just me, or I did see a giant Pokeball..."

I say, "Well, I saw it too, but who would have made this Pokeball and what is it going to do?"

As we get closer, we are surprised to see that the Pokeball has eyes and it uses Shock Wave on us, but we manage to dodge the attack and Misty says, "It's a Voltorb!"

"Yeah, they look just like Pokeballs. But that means we finally get another Electric Type Pokemon other than Pikachu." Serena says.

"Hey! What is that supposed to mean?" Pikachu wants to protest.

"Sorry, Pikachu." I say as I decide to give Charmeleon another try, but after the failed attempt, I switch to Sandslash to battle. Sandslash uses the move Earthquake to defeat it and Serena captures the Pokemon.

Voltorb: The Ball Pokemon: Electric Type. Usually found in power plants. Easily mistaken for a Poké Ball, they have zapped many people.

"Well the Kanto Power Plant is close by, it is just that it is blocked by the wall there..." Brock says as we look forward. "But we found a Pokemon Center, that's a good thing."

"Really, you're saying that because you want to see Nurse Joy, don't you?" Insey sighs.

But just as we are about to get in, we are stopped by Team Rocket Grunts. "You are the kids that get in our way all the time!"

"It is because of you that Team Rocket's reputation was totally smashed!"

"We'll never be able to face the boss at this rate!"

"Which means we'll have to take our revenge on you!"

"Damn it...this is not good for us..." Serena mutters.

"What are we going to do?" I ask.

"Hold it!" Just then, we hear a voice and see a woman standing on top of a Lapras. "Ganging up on six children...I absolutely can't forgive that."

"No way...it's Lorelei the Ice Type Elite four member..." Serena says in awe at the sight of the person. "Lillie and Alice are going to be jealous..."

"Who're you, lady? We'll gang up and take you on, too!" The rocket member says.

"Lapras, give them a Blizzard attack." Lapras yells as all their Pokemon have fainted with one move. Yellow says, "Wow...so this is the power of the Elite 4..."

"Even the four of us rushing you wasn't enough..." The female rocket member says.

"Just with that Lapras is incredibly powerful..." the other rocket member says.

"Who are you?" The third one asks.

"I am Lorelei of the Pokemon League's Elite Four. Shall I freeze you all solid, too?" Lorelei asks.

"E-Elite Four?! We surrender!" Then the Rocket grunts and run away in horror.

Lorelei turns to us and asks, "Are you okay?"

"We are fine. Thank you for helping us." Misty says. "I'm your biggest fan!"

"Well if it isn't the children of Aurora. I heard that you're collecting Gym Badges. I look forward to when you come to challenge the Pokemon League. Until then, see ya."

After Lorelei rides off with her Lapras, Misty groans, "I didn't get to talk more to her..."

"We will meet again." I say.

Insey says, "But still, I can't believe we are saved by the Elite 4 member... It is so amazing."

Here is a new chapter, and as you can see, the second part is from the game, when you step into Route 10 and you'll be saved by Lorelei from the Elite Four. The next chapter will be more Titan Pokemon and heading to Lavender Town.

Ash + Serena's Pokemon:

Ivysaur, Charmeleon x2, Wartortle, Butterfree x2 (One Shiny), Beedrill, Pidgeotto, Raticate, Fearow, Arbok, Pikachu, Sandslash, Nidoqueen, Nidoking, Clefable, Wigglytuff, Golbat, Vileplume, Paras, Diglett, Meowth, Alakazam, Victreebel, Geodude, Farfetch'd, Drowzee, Voltorb, Mr. Mime, Gyarados (S)

Insey's Pokemon:

Ivysaur, Butterfree, Beedrill, Pidgeotto, Fearow, Zubat, Vileplume, Paras, Victreebel

Misty's Pokemon:

Goldeen, Horsea, Staryu, Starmie

Yellow's Pokemon:

Caterpie (Egg), Raticate, Pikachu, Geodude

Brock's Pokemon:

Zubat, Geodude, Onix

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

831 25 14
Ash Ketchum is continuing his journey to become a Pokemon Master with his eight-year-old sister Hayley, by his side. Follow Ash, Hayley, their Pokemo...
2.9K 82 26
Join Ash on his journey of the 10 regions and become the Pokemon Master. Ash and 12 girls harem. Part 4 of the series: Kanto for Battle Frontier, and...
4.2K 142 38
Ash Ketchum is officially ten years old and is starting his journey to become a Pokemon Master with his eight-year-old sister Hayley, by his side. Wi...
169K 6.1K 200
Based upon the Journey's anime, with an older cast of Ash, Goh, Chloe including Isaiah, an OC with a lot of social problems and isn't fond of people...