𝐈 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔

By SPEAK_OFF

Tahani is a young Na'vi who grew up in the Sea Clan, surrounded by the beauty of Pandora's nature and the wis... More

𝙸 𝚂𝙴𝙴 𝚈𝙾𝚄
ACT ONE
I,
II,
III,
IV,
VI,
VII,
VIII,
IX,
X,
XI,

V,

569 11 0
By SPEAK_OFF

➤ The fight

That morning, as the sun was rising gently on the horizon, Tahani woke up with a feeling of dissatisfaction. She had spent the past few days trying to fit in with the Sully family, but despite all her efforts, she felt overwhelmed by the magnitude of the task.

Determined to find some comfort and clarity of mind, Tahani decided to go deep into the reef. She dove into the ocean, allowing herself to be enveloped by the warmth of the water.

As she descended deeper, the vibrant colors of the corals and tropical fish amazed her at every moment, as usual. She felt at peace, as if all her worries had dissipated.

Tahani swam gracefully, observing every detail of the reef. Suddenly, she spotted a small sea turtle, struggling to swim, entangled in an abandoned fishing net. Her heart ached at the sight of the distressed animal.

Without hesitation, Tahani approached the turtle and began to free it from the net. She showed patience and gentleness, knowing how important it was not to harm the animal. After a few minutes, the turtle was finally free, swimming happily in the clear waters.

Even though she couldn't save everyone, she had to at least try and not give up.

Back on solid ground, Tahani was determined to organize something for the Sullys and help them, but when a noise reached her, not far from her, her mood changed again.

She headed towards the cries and saw her nephews, their friends, and the older Sully children fighting, while Kiri and Tsireya watched.

"Hey, stop right now!" Tahani shouted, grabbing her nephew's tail, who cried out in pain.

At the sight of Tahani, all the friends fled. Her niece stood up and went to the cheek of Aonung, who was crying.

"Okay, it's fine, I'm sorry, but don't tell mom!" Aonung exclaimed.

"Tsireya, take him to your parents and explain to them, I'll be there," she said, pushing them.

She then turned to the other three Sullys, with that fierce and intimidating look still on her face.

"Come on," she said, seeing them not moving, she decided to force them, "come on, hurry up!" she said, grabbing them and bringing them in front of their marui where Jake was.

When he saw Tahani's facial expression and the state of his sons, he started getting angry.

"What happened?" Jake asked.

"They fought with my nephew and his stupid friends," Tahani said more calmly, as Jake's anger grew.

"I gave an instruction, tell me which one?" He asked Loak, who unconsciously took Tahani's hand as if seeking support, which made her uncomfortable. They were wrong to fight, but they don't deserve to be scolded either.

"Avoid problems," Loak replied.

"Avoid problems," Jake repeated, emphasizing, as Neteyam stood between them.

"It's all my fault," Neteyam said, putting his hands in front of him to try to ease the tension.

"I don't think so, stop always wanting to pay for that idiot," Tahani said.

"Dad, it's Aonung, he was teasing Kiri, he called him a monster," Loak said, squeezing Tahani's hand tighter, as Jake sighed in exasperation. He was about to move towards Loak, but Tahani took the lead and placed a hand on his chest to make him step back, causing Loak's hand to slip out of his grip.

She looked him in the eyes, trying to make him understand that he was going too far and that it was pointless. Jake looked at her and sighed, then turned to his youngest son.

"Go apologize to Aonung," Jake said, sighing once again, "the chief's son, you don't understand... Figure it out however you can, but make peace, hurry up," he ordered, letting him leave the marui, followed by Neteyam.

"Hey!" Jake called out, as Tahani watched them from behind, "are the others beaten up too?"

"A little better," Jake replied, which made Neteyam smile.

"Much better," added the eldest of the Sully children.

"Get out of here," Jake told Tahani, turning to her, "thank you for bringing them back to me."

"I'll take care of Aonung's case... But I doubt your way of dealing with them, and... well? It's clear that you're more lenient with Neteyam and harsher with Loak, he's just going to make more mistakes because of this pressure he has... he wants to become like his father... and as for my brother and Ronal, I'll take care of it," she said, looking at him sadly in the eyes before leaving him alone to reflect.

Tahani went straight to her brother and Ronal's marui, but inside, only their children were there. Aonung grimaced at the sight of his aunt, and Tsireya left them alone.

"You and I need to have a little talk, Aonung. I don't see why you're afraid of them, I know why you behave like this. Fear can be scary, and being scared of the unknown is totally normal, but the way you acted was childish. I know you don't like Loak because he's liked by your little sister, I understand, but to go as far as calling Kiri a monster, you went too far. Now, get out, I'll have a discussion with your father later," she said sternly and severely.

Aonung walked away with his head down, leaving Tahani to collapse on the ground. Her nephew dared to do what he had made her suffer during her youth.

She decided to go to her marui to rest, but of course, her outing was short-lived. Tuk shook her to wake her up, calling her and crying.

- Loak is missing, she announced tearfully. Upon hearing this, Tahani got up and hugged Tuk to try to calm her down.

- Don't worry, Tuk, Loak is like your dad, he's a warrior. Nothing will happen to him, Tahani said with a comforting smile, although deep down she was anxious. Well, I hope so, Tahani thought as she left her marui to see that everyone was looking for him.

Fortunately, they heard the sound of a horn, which automatically relieved Tahani. She approached where everyone else was and squeezed through the other navie to put Tuk on the ground, who automatically ran to see if her older brother was okay.

Tahani followed and approached Loak to see if he had any serious injuries. With relief, she hugged him tightly as Jake started talking, surprising Tahani who hadn't even noticed him before.

- He's fine, just a few scratches, Jake said.

- M-Tahani, I'm fine, you can let go, Loak told her. Tahani let go of him and took Tuk back in her arms.

Tahani suddenly felt several eyes on her, but two in particular caught her attention. They were old friends with whom she had a small conversation the previous evening, as well as Ronal, her sister-in-law.

- I swear you're going to pay for this, Jake said to his younger son.

- My son should've never taken him beyond the reef, Tonowari said, making him kneel. He's the one to blame. Speak, Tonowari, as a father but also as a leader.

- Alright, we're leaving, Jake said to Loak as they stepped back towards Tahani, who was still on his left with Tuk asleep in her arms.

- No, Aonung had nothing to do with it, it was my idea. Aonung tried to dissuade me, it's true.

- I told you to come, Jake said, stepping over the small bridge.

From their looks, she knew Loak was lying. She then gave a stern look to Aonung and followed the two Sullys to avoid the worst.

- It was you who asked to be friends with them, I just followed your orders, Loak defended himself.

- I don't want to know, Jake said angrily.

- Dad, try, Loak is sad.

- You're embarrassing me, you're embarrassing the family.

- Can I go? Loak asked.

- Next time, I'll give you a good beating, is that clear? Jake said sternly and coldly.

- Yes, sir, crystal clear, Loak replied annoyed.

- Move along, and you, where were you? he asked Neteyam, turning to the eldest, as Loak walked away. Weren't you supposed to watch over your brother?

- Sorry, sir, Neteyam said, glancing at Tahani, who was discreetly observing Jake.

- You can go, Tahani told her, turning to Jake.

- Jake, you... They're just teenagers... You're too hard on them.

- I'm just protecting them, or at least trying to...

- You see yourself in Loak, don't you? Tahani asked him, analyzing the situation.

- Yes, Jake said, looking at the ocean behind Tahani. That's what took away my mobility. The human that I was became paralyzed. I had lost the ability to walk. If my brother hadn't died, I would still be able to do it... Jake stopped talking and looked at her.

- I should put her to bed, he said, taking Tuk from the arms of the person who gave him a strange feeling in his heart. Good evening, he said, leaving.

- Good evening, she replied, watching him go.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 3.4K 15
"𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬." Y/N had always been a special Na'vi. Born of the Metkayina clan and the chief's daughter (along with Tsireya...
333K 7.2K 85
This story is about a girl, y/n, who was abandoned on Pandora after the war against the sky people and Omatikaya clan after her parents died. She re...
557K 16.4K 12
Neteyam Sully x Reader Adopted daughter of Olo'eyktan Tonowari and his Tsahìk mate Ronal, you spend your days often in the waters of the Metkayina cl...
50.4K 1K 46
When someone comes from a navi family where everyone else is successful and praised by the clan, it always hard to live up to that status if you are...