Billionaire War God

Від ppyazie

Fifteen years ago, Jiang Ning was abandoned by one of the country's wealthiest families, roaming the streets... Більше

Part 1: Marriage Candidate
Part 2
Part 3: You're my wife
Part 4
Part 5: Dismissed
Part 6
Part 7: Big Brother
Part 8
Part 9: Need the help?
Part 10
Part 11: Different Conditions
Part 12
Part 13: Apologies
Part 14
Part 15: Uncle's mistake
Part 16
Part 17: Welcome back Yuzhen
Part 18
Part 19: Surprise!
Part 20
Part 21(11. Huang Yuming)
Part 22(12. New Car)
Part 23(13. Black Card)
Part 24(14. Reputation)
Part 25(15. My only Big Brother)
Part 26(16. Blood)
Part 27(17. Mother)
Part 28(18. Luxury Car)
Part 29(19. Jinyu Restaurant)
Part 30(20. Free)
Part 31(21. Visitors)
Part 32( 22-23)
Part 33 (24-25)
Part 34 (26-27)
Part 35 (28-29)
Part 36 (30-31)
Part 37 (32-33)
Part 38 (34-35)
Part 39 (36-37)
Part 40 (38-39-40)
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Part 107
Part 108
Part 109
Part 110
Part 111
Part 112
Part 113
Part 114
Part 115
Part 117
Part 118
Part 119
Part 120
Part 121
Part 122
Part 123
Part 124
Part 125
Part 126
Part 127
Part 128
Part 129
Part 130

Part 116

19 1 0
Від ppyazie

Xiao Xu flushed with anger.

"You... are rascals!"

"Planner!"

The secretary ran in with the security guard.

"Get them out!"

No matter how many Xiaoxu is, there is no problem with the ownership of this factory. These people are clearly deliberately making trouble.

Once they were fooled, the operation of the factory went wrong.

Several security guards stepped forward immediately.

"Dare to do it? I'm just waiting for you to do it!"

As soon as the voice fell, several men stood up and started!

"boom!"

"boom!"

"boom!"

Xiao Xu didn't expect that their skills were so good that the security guards weren't opponents at all, and they were brought down in three or two.

"People take it away! The factory is shut down!"

The leading man cut a palm on Xiao Xu's neck, knocked him out, and took him away, "If you don't cooperate with the handover, then don't do it!"

"you guys......"

The secretary didn't dare to stop, and could only watch Xiao Xu being taken away by them.

He hurriedly called the company headquarters, and Lin Yuzhen knew the news immediately.

She didn't expect Lin Qiang to be so excessive, selling their things together.

"Madman! He is a madman!"

Lin Yu was really angry.

The most troublesome thing for her was that Lin Qiang sold something to a rogue. It was obviously not his belongings, but people thought it belonged to them. This was clearly an attempt to steal it!

"Mr. Lin, let's call the police, there is nothing to say about this kind of rascal."

"Their purpose is to make us call the police."

Lin Yuzhen shook his head, "As long as we call the police, they will climb up along the way, claiming that there is a problem with the ownership of the factory, and once judicial intervention, our factory must immediately stop work."

They just took a project, and it didn't start for a few days, but now it suddenly stops working. This is not just a question of money loss.

It will make investors lose confidence in Lin.

The order that I just placed in the discussion has become yellow after only a few days. Who would dare to look for Lin's cooperation in the future?

Lin Yu was really angry and annoyed.

Bell Bell Bell...

When it was really said, her cell phone rang.

Lin Yuzhen saw that it was Lin Qiang who was calling, and her body trembled with anger.

"What do you want to do!"

She connected, questioning.

"Hehe, what I can't get, don't even think about getting it."

Lin Qiang was over there, his tone a little smug, and a little hysterical, "I have sold all of Lin's properties. If I take the money and go to other places, I can make a comeback, but what about you?"

He knew Zhou Hua very well, the kind of greedy person, and he had a lot of methods. It was easy to get rid of Lin Yuzhen's things in Linhai City.

And he knew Lin Yuzhen's family better, they would definitely fight desperately, and the result would be their own destruction!

"Listen to the uncle's persuasion, give up, you can't beat that person, give up now, and be more decent, and save time when you get out of the house, that's ridiculous, hahahaha!"

Lin Qiang hung up.

In the office, quiet down.

Several executives also turned blue with anger.

Lin Qiang is too shameless!

"Mr. Lin, what shall we do now?"

Lin Yu really took a deep breath. She thought of Jiang Ning. As long as she told Jiang Ning, he would definitely be able to solve it.

She can't do anything, she needs Jiang Ning for everything, so why can she ask Jiang Ning so much.

"let me see."

Lin Yuzhen asked, "What are they from?"

"I heard that it is from Linhai City. It is very powerful over there, the kind that eats both ways."

The executives have a bad face.

Doing business is most afraid of encountering this kind of person.

But this is Donghae!

They are not Linhai!

Lin Yuzhen knew immediately that Lin Qiang had deliberately found a strong enemy for herself, or the kind that she could not fight against.

If she confronted, that would be the end of Xiang Xiaoyu's death!

Even a family will not have good results.

But do you want to let your own things go?

"I'm going to negotiate with them!"

Lin Yu really took a deep breath, "Prepare the car immediately."

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

65.8K 3.4K 54
The Rajputs well known as the most powerful and devil's for the people who tries to messed up with them people got goosebumps just by listening to th...
311K 22.6K 27
Avantika Aadish Rajawat Aadi, with his fiery nature, adds intensity and excitement to their relationship, igniting a spark in Avni. Avni, like the ca...
Under the same skies Від Ara Bernice

Сучасна проза

55.8K 3K 22
If you knew what it felt like to have your entire life upended, that was exactly what Isabelle felt like right at this moment. From finding out you h...
492K 17.3K 195
(Fan TL) Won Yoo-ha, a trainee unfairly deprived of the opportunity to appear on a survival program scheduled to hit the jackpot, became a failure of...