MY DENTIST

fiction_007

A quirky librarian falls for an icy dentist. She doesn't want to have anything to do with him but they keep r... Еще

PRE-REVIEW
prologue
{CHAPTER: 1.1}
{CHAPTER: 1.2}
{CHAPTER 2.1}
{CHAPTER 2.2}
{Chapter 3.1}
{Chapter 3.2}
{Chapter 4.1}
{Chapter 4.2}
{Chapter 5}
{Chapter 6}
{chapter 7}
{CHAPTER 8}
{CHAPTER 9}
{CHAPTER 10}
{CHAPTER 11}
{CHAPTER 12}
{CHAPTER 13}
{CHAPTER 14}
{CHAPTER 15}
announcement📢
{CHAPTER 16}
{CHAPTER 18}
{CHAPTER 19}

{CHAPTER 17}

17 1 3
fiction_007

Finally *scoffs*
_____

Instead of observing the aftershocks of the other party in silence, it is better to find something to do, so Hanjae turned on the radio a little helplessly.

___

She didn't know which channel it was, but when she turned it on, she heard a middle-aged male voice say with a thick accent: "Sponge body is composed of cellular fibrous tissue, and its growth is caused by the proliferation of tissue..." Because there are too many technical terms At first, she didn't understand what the man was talking about on the radio, until the words "We are about to usher in the second development of male genital\" from the man's mouth, she suddenly understood .

Hanjae felt her brain explode, and reached out her hand in a panic to press the next station, but when she listened to the similar health program, she turned off the radio a little annoyed, and then honked the horn.

Taehyung glanced at her and said, "Don't wait, let's turn around."

Instead of doing so, she honked the horn again.

Just as Hanjae was about to go back the same way to no avail, the rear door of the car in front opened, and a man and a woman got out of the car. The man was a short, fat middle-aged man, wearing a shirt, staggering on his feet, as if he was a little drunk, he passed into the co-pilot's seat at an extremely fast speed. But that woman was very young, she walked slowly towards the driver's seat, turned around disheveledly and gave Hanjae a middle finger, seeing Hanjae's light still shining on her, she became furious and cursed loudly.

The woman's speech was extremely fast, her voice was clear and clear, resounding through the dark road, and what she spit out was the most obscene words in the market.

Taehyung was the same as before, blood rushed to his head suddenly, his face was flushed with anger, but he didn't know how to deal with it, he could only use ten fingers to firmly grasp the steering wheel, unable to refute a word.

Seeing that Hanjae didn't reply, the woman waited silently instead. Not only did she not stop, she became even more arrogant.

Taehyung suddenly said to her: "Have you been used to being bullied since you were a child?"

"Huh?" She was at a loss.

He looked at her and unfastened the seat belt on his side.

Hanjae hurriedly asked: "What are you doing?" She reached out her hand to stop him.

"Don't do anything, take two CDs." After he finished speaking, he took out two CDs from the CD case, opened the door and got out of the car.

Hanjae looked at his actions in puzzlement.

Seeing Taehyung get out of the car, the woman thought he would vent her anger for her companion, so she immediately closed her mouth and took a step back.

Unexpectedly, Taehyung did not go there, but just walked to his car, bent down and stuck the CD on the outer frame of the license plate number, then circled half a circle, walked to the back of the car and put the remaining CD on the frame of the license plate. Stuck the same way.

He did not look at the woman from the beginning to the end, and after finishing the series of actions fluently, he returned to the car silently.

"Sometimes you don't have to rely on eloquence to fight back." After he glanced at her, he fastened his seat belt.

Hanjae was still at a loss, not knowing what he was going to do.

"Your skills are good, can you turn around and go away after just one direction?" Taehyung made a turning gesture.

Hanjae hurriedly observed the next four weels, "It should be possible."

"Then step on the accelerator and run into her." He said calmly.

"But...but..."  Hanjae's mind was confused, "I will be arrested, I will lose money, what if the car crashes?"

The woman seemed to be taken aback by Taehyung's sudden getting out of the car just now, and shrank into the driver's seat by the front door.

At this moment, Hanjae understood that Taehyung had just gone to cover up the license plate number so that he could escape in an accident.

"You care so much, hurry up." Taehyung urged.

When Hanjae was hesitating with his hand on the gear lever, Taehyung reached out with his left hand, held her right hand from above, and shifted the gear to forward for her.

Hanjae took a deep breath, held the steering wheel tightly, and stepped on the accelerator with his right foot, only to hear a "bang--" sound, their car hit the rear of the car in front, and the other party was pushed half a meter away, and the rear bumper was dented. Go in for a piece.

Hanjae was startled by the shock he created, and was stunned for a moment.

"Turn around." Taehyung reminded her at the right time.

"Oh." She hastily turned the steering wheel quickly and turned. Unexpectedly, she was too nervous and her technique was not up to standard. She almost hit the flower bed on the side of the road in the first drive. She reversed the car quickly and managed to adjust 180 degrees in the second time.

When they walked away, Hanjae saw from the rearview mirror that the man and woman got out of the car again angrily. The woman was still yelling, but she couldn't hear what she was cursing.

Because she had a ghost in her heart, she drove very fast, and even couldn't turn left at that intersection, so she rushed over impatiently.

After several kilometers, seeing nothing unusual behind them, Hanjae chose a secluded small street, stepped on the brakes and stopped.

She let out a long breath, and the first thing she did when she stopped the car was to run to the front to have a look.

Fortunately, there was nothing serious about the car. It should be said that the injury was much lighter than that of the other party. The paint on the front was a bit peeled off, and the angle was a little crooked at the moment of collision, so the light cover on the right was broken.

Hanjae turned to look at Taehyung who was standing beside her, and asked, "How am I doing?"

Taehyung raised his eyebrows, "It's a little more ruthless than I expected."

After Hanjae went back, for the first time, he didn't mutter to himself thinking about those words that scolded her. Because the cafe was a bit busy, she went to Carol's again and told Ma Jiwoo of her kindness.

"You didn't say to fix it for him?" Jiwoo asked.

"I said it, but he won't let it go." Hanjae replied.

"Taehyung is such a weirdo. A big man actually encourages you to do such a crazy thing."Jiwoo frowned while wiping the glass.

Hanjae smiled, and put those translucent cups away one by one.

If he didn't say anything or do anything at that time, then she would think it was normal, because he was a man after all, and couldn't participate in the women's war; and if, like when she grabbed him at that moment, she misunderstood Well, if Taehyung gets out of the car and vents her anger for her, then she will think that this person is quite a friend.

But no matter whether she chooses the former or the latter, maybe after she calms down, the impression this man left on her is either too disloyal or too impulsive.

  He is neither.

If he could be guessed right, it probably wouldn't be Taehyung.

He taught her that if you can't scold someone, you can fight back in other ways. For some reason, she was a little later than others in understanding the very simple rules.

"You're killing three thousand enemies and injuring yourself eight hundred. It's harming others and not benefiting yourself."

"But it's really fun." Hanjae smiled.

"Han jae," Jiwoo said suddenly, "If you continue like this, be careful that you will fall in love with him."

Hanjae's face changed slightly, "How is that possible!"

She swore that she would only love one person in this life and never change her mind. She would definitely be different from her mother.

Just now, Hanjae helped Taehyung remove the two CDs, and continued to complete the task assigned by Director Lee. His family lives in the family courtyard of the Air Force Command, and after parking the car, it is still a long way to go outside to take a taxi.

So Taehyung accompanied her and sent her back to the street.

The night wind was a bit strong, and Hanjae's hair was blown into a mess, covering his face. She flicked it a few times with her hands, remembering the hair tie that  gave her back before. Then, she put the hair tie around her wrist first, then raised her hands, and casually brushed her hair with her fingers.

She still had her bag on her wrist. Because we left early in the morning, the bag still contained the toothbrush, toothpaste and cups used before the follow-up visit, which were heavy and large. Her actions became clumsy, and she made a bad ponytail two or three times.

From beginning to end, Taehyung did not take her bag over in a gentlemanly manner, but stood by and observed her.

Hanjae found that the actions just now seemed not very ladylike, and he didn't care about the emotions of the people next to him, so he smiled at Taehyung embarrassedly.

As soon as she grinned, the metal aligner was exposed. As the smile unfolded, the canine tooth and the gap left by the tooth extraction appeared. Her canine teeth were not very sharp, but they were not well positioned, and almost squeezed the front No. 2 tooth into it, so it was very eye-catching. Before this, he always thought that all teeth should be in their proper position to be considered healthy and perfect, but he never thought that defects can also make a person unique.

Finally, an empty taxi is coming this way.

Hanjae hurriedly stopped the taxi, but at the moment she hurriedly said goodbye to Taehyung and ran over, he took a few steps forward and called her to stop.

  She turns around.

Taehyung stood in the wind, facing her, with a distance of three or four meters between them. The deep eyes were shining brightly, but there was no words for a long time.

The taxi driver said impatiently: "Sister, can you go? Can you go?"

"Yes! Wait a minute, Mister."  Hanjae hastily bowed his head in response, opened the car door, and looked back at Taehyung.

Taehyung tilted his head, frowned and said, "Remember to see me again in four weeks."

Hanjae smiled, "I'll never forget it." Then got into the car.

A normal person will have 28 permanent teeth.

Four weeks also equals exactly twenty-eight days.

The average menstrual cycle of women is 28 days.

Sometimes the skin care product slogans on TV commercials often say that twenty-eight days will bring about a complete change.

There used to be an American literary film called "28 Days", in which the heroine received a period of 28 days of psychotherapy. What's even more strange is that there is also a zombie movie called "28 Days of Surprise". After the hero wakes up from a coma for 28 days, he finds that the world has changed.

  However, twenty-eight days—

It is also a cycle in which Hanjae and Kim Taehyung meet.

"What if I say I love you?"

"It's like lighting a candle in a bright room."

This line of dialogue comes from hanjaeing's sex enlightenment movie during  early years. In the afternoon of a certain summer vacation, a few close friends met at a classmate's house in the name of doing homework, but they hid and watched DVDs together while their parents were not at home. First watched horror movies, and then in order to ease the atmosphere, everyone continued to watch "Days on the Clouds".

For the little girls crowded in front of the sofa, the whole movie is completely incomprehensible, and the only gimmick is the naked lust.

Hanjae curled up in a small corner, looking at the picture on the screen a little timidly and puzzled, but pretended to be disdainful with others.

The next day, Han's father came back and said that he had found a tutor for Hanjae. She will be in the third grade next semester, and she really needs to work harder in her studies.

"Male and female?" Han's mother asked, "Don't let everyone go home."

"It's not like you haven't seen my cousin's nephew. He's studying at a university in Beijing." Han's father said.

"Which cousin is yours?"

"The one at the fourth cousin's house."

"Your fourth cousin's family doesn't have a single good thing..." Han's mother would go on and on about her husband's relatives, and then the two would quarrel endlessly.

Hanjae pretended to go to the bathroom and hid. She doesn't know how many times she has encountered this kind of thing since she was young, and it has started since as long as she can remember. Sometimes when she went to her classmate's house, she felt a strange feeling in her heart when she saw the three people in harmony. Maybe after they leave, they will throw pots and bowls like their parents. Hanjae could only comfort herself in this way.

______________

Being really busy!!
I'll try to post at least 2 chapters a week.

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐!!

𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎.

𝚂𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚑𝚊𝚎💜💙

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

3.5K 178 5
Kim Taehyung Taehyung is on top of the world, BTS is doing better than ever, his band mates are his best friends and it still blows his mind how ther...
9.6K 441 24
Kim Namjoon and Kim Seokjin run an animal shelter, a successful one. Min Yoongi is the resident vet and he has a crush on the dog warden, Jung Hoseok...
27.2K 657 26
Kim Taehyung: 22 year , Rich businessman's son, highly talented in singing, college famous, male chauvinist, good in academics. Y/n: 22 year young s...
9K 388 25
‹completed› → There's this two young boys who were best friends since they were born. They shared the same age, but not the same surname ; Kim & Je...