DEREK HALE

Autorstwa author_Nymos

"I don't like you Derek Hale!" I tried to sound convincing, of course he could hear my heart beating. "I don'... Więcej

2. Deaton's clinic
3. Mates don't exist
4. She is something
5. She won't know
6. Theo
7. I'm helping save your mate
8. Mountain ash
9. Werewolf
10.Blue eyes
11. The beast
12. His grey room
13. Everybody hates Peter Hale
14. Jealousy
15. A true alpha's mate
16. I have to kiss your boyfriend
17. You kissed my mate
18. No more kissing scenes
19. I'm taking you with me
20. Theo Raeken, that's what happened
21. Stilinski super power
22. I'm a werewolf, must I remind you?"

1. Beacon Hills

1.3K 16 3
Autorstwa author_Nymos

Lucy POV

I stared at my reflection, I didn't recognize myself anymore. The fake happiness didn't reach my eyes even though I have been smiling until my jaw began to hurt.

It's been one year, why does it hurt like this? Why does it hurt being human. Sometimes I wish I felt nothing at all .

It's been one year since my parents passed away. I have been staying with my aunt Teresa from my mother's side. Last week I found out I'm moving with my uncle, Noah Stilinski. I didn't ask about the reason why, I knew very well that I would be a burden now that she lives with her new boyfriend.

My aunt talked a lot about how I would make new friends and how I would enjoy being in my new school in 'Beacon Hills' .

I have been there before with my parents. Maybe three summers when I was little. I don't remember well their faces.

I used to play with my cousin Stiles. I only remember he had a weird name something that starts with the letter 'M' , but everyone called him Stiles.

The buss dropped me at the police station. It was my uncle 's job. As soon as I entered inside one of the deputies came towards me with a worried expression.

"How can I help you?" The guy waited helding his breath .

"Can I see sheriff Stilinski? " I asked politely.

"Wait here." The guy rushed into some office then got out and signaled for me me to go in his direction.

As soon as I entered the office I was welcomed by two green warm eyes.

"Hello uncle." I smiled feeling relieved. I don't know why this man's presence made me feel calm and protected.

"Lucinda?" My uncle came towards me with his arms open, hugging me.

"You recognized me." I smiled.

"Well I talked to your aunt, I was waiting for you. You must be tired, I will call Stiles to come and take you home. I finish late work tonight."

"It's ok. How are you ? How is Stiles?" I tried to engage in the conversation.

"Good, we are good. Can you wait for me here , I'll call Stiles . " Without finishing his sentence a noise was heard from out of the office .

"Wait here." He said in a stern voice.

I wasn't interested in what was going on, in fact. That was a police station, maybe someone who committed some crime was making noises.

I changed my mind when in the office came in two boys , probably my age or older than me.

"Scott you are the true alpha, think about it.." One of the boys spoke then stopped as soon as he saw me .

'What is a true alpha? ' I wanted to ask but I didn't. Maybe they were like those boys who called themselves machos , or maybe the players . I didn't move from my seat, they stared and I stared back. Until one of the boys earned a slap in the back of his head by my uncle.

"Stiles , why don't you meet your cousin , Lucinda!?" My uncle used a harsh tone.

" Lucinda? As in Lucinda? Little Lucy? " The guy who was supposed to be Stiles started talking nonsense .

" Scott your childhood crush is here! Welcome Lucy! " Stiles smiled as he earned an elbow on his stomach from Scott .

That was Scot? Scott McCall? I used to play with them, Scot was always protective and took care of me .

"Welcome." Scott said avoiding my eyes.

They were the same age as me, we used to play when we were kids, my cousin Stiles and his best friend.

.............l

It was sunday, the next day I would join their school. I wasn't excited. I was gonna be the new student. Stiles and Scott were very busy with I don't know what. Stiles came late at home , almost at the same time with my uncle . Maybe he had a girlfriend that's why he came late.

I decided to take a walk since I was alone in the house. Somehow I ended walking into the forest until I ended up in front of a huge mansion. It was an old wood house, maybe burned , it looked like no one lived there. I entered inside even though my heart was beating like crazy , of course I was scared, but at that point of my life I didn't care even if a wild animal jumped on me and shred me to pieces.

I took a look around then I sat on the stairs trying to paint something on my notebook . I heard some noises, I felt like I was being watched , but I ignored that feeling . Since my parents left I had been out of my mind.

I lost track of time, it was around 20:00pm , it was darkened , i tried to find my way back with the flashlight of my phone. I tried to walk as fast as I could when someone pulled me by my waist and put his hand on my mouth. My back was against one of the trees.

I widened my eyes when I saw maybe the most beautiful human male that I had seen till that moment.

"Shshsh! I will take off my hand but you won't make a noise!" He ordered me in a husky voice. My heart was beating loudly not because of fear but because of something I didn't understand .

Everywhere he touched me, there were tingles.

The man was looking around but his eyes changed colour, from green to blue. How was that possible? I stared at him , at his features. Was this man even human? He was a lot bigger than me , taller, with muscles. But he had an angry expression on his face. When his eyes returned to his green colour he looked sad. It was like he was filled with loneliness, sadness, emptiness.

"They're gone." He said taking a step back.

"Who?" I asked trying to find my voice.

"Who are you? What were you doing at my house?!" He spat with anger.

"Your house? That burned house is yours?" I asked raising my voice because I didn't like the idea of him yelling at me .

"Who are you? What are you doing here?!"

"Are the woods yours too? Who the hell you think you are?! " I pushed him with both my hands on his chest, he was like a rock didn't move from his place.

But instead of getting angry the man just smirked. He had that look in his eyes like he was surprised and he liked what I did. Weird guy .

"Okay then enjoy finding your way back ." He smirked again and started running away very fast. Can a human run that fast?

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

5.5K 156 20
"I felt your pain, Derek." she whispered. "The moment the alpha impaled you, I felt it." "Calista." he said, his voice dominant and yet full of care...
1K 47 22
She's lost everything, from her memories to her life. She gets thrown into Beacon Hills by a blinding light, right when the werewolves of the town ar...
536K 9.2K 38
Imagination is more important than knowledge. Imagine yourself laughing at Liam as he dresses up as a princess while your babysitting together, or im...
243K 6.2K 52
I WROTE THIS IN MY TEEN YEARS AND HAS GRAMMAR MISTAKES AND SOME PARTS DON'T MAKE SENSE. I DONT WANT TO DELETE IT BECAUSE ITS DOING SO GOOD. Alex...