🩷ฝﻉกƈɭคٱɼ ѻกﻉ รɦѻՇร🖤

Por FeralGuineaPig2000

These are one shots on the ship Wenclair from Wednesday's Más

New Enid Story?
○Fitness Goals○
●Hypothetical Question●
□Couples Fight □
■Bad Session ■
■Touch her, I kill you■
♤Christmas Break ♤
♡Smile! ♡
◇Fangs & Questions ◇
♧Control ♧
♧Super Duper Good News ♧
☆Secrets & Confessions ☆
○Thoughts ○
●Mid-life Crisis & Enemies●
□Am I In Trouble? □
❤️‍🔥□So Much Trouble □❤️‍🔥
■Violence Isn't the Answer ■
♤Arguments & Emotions ♤
♡You're going to be okay... ♡
YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
◇Wolf Attack ◇
♧Sick ♧
☆ Wake up! ☆
○Fake ID○
●Date●
❤️‍🔥□Princess□❤️‍🔥
■It's a lifestyle■
♤Watermelon♤
Pls Read
◇Hanahaki Disease◇
♧Fights & Storms♧
❤️‍🔥☆Belong to me☆❤️‍🔥
○Nightmares○
●Good Hello●
●Weirdly Emotional●
□In Need Of A Bodyguard□
■Ditching■
❤️‍🔥♤Not So Holy Sounds♤
◇Therapy Panic◇
♡Focus = Forget♡
♧Ghost♧
○Secret Relationship○

❤️‍🔥☆Walk In☆❤️‍🔥

773 23 3
Por FeralGuineaPig2000

They go to a college and have an apartment dorm together

Requested by
imagin3beingStraight

Prompt- Enid accidently walks in on Wednesday

-Enid's POV-

I yawned as I left my room and entered the kitchen area. I stretched my arms over my head and made my way to the kettle. I turn it on and look down at my phone as I wait for the water to boil. 09:47 the time read. I yawned again and rubbed my eyes as I got two mugs out. One for me and one for Wednesday.

Speaking of Wednesday, she's usually up by now. Well, it was a Saturday, so she probably slept in.

The kettle switched off once it was boiled. I put a tea bag in each cup and filled them up with water, leaving a bit of room for milk. I put sugar in mine and used a spoon to mix the two drinks.

I leaned my back against the counter as I scroll through my socials. I looked up to Wednesdays room. She usually would come out when she heard the kettle. I brushed it off and looked back down to my phone.

About five minutes later, I hear my name from Wednesday's room.

"Enid." I continue to scroll through my phone as I reply. "Yeah?" I ask out loud. No response. I look up to Wednesdays room before looking back down, thinking it was in my imagination.

"Enid." I hear my name again. 'Okay, now I know it's not my imagination.' I put my cup and phone down as I walk over to Wednesdays room. I wait by the door to listen in. I don't hear anything and move my hand to the door. Which was unlocked.

I open the door.

"Hey, Weds, you-" My own voice gets lost in my throat as I look at Wednesday. She had her right hand fingering herself, and her left played with her own breast. But when she heard my voice, she quickly covered herself with her duvet.

"Enid." Wednesday quickly says in surprise. I was frozen in place before it quickly hit me, and I started spitting out apologies.

"Shit, sorry, I'm sorry." I repeated as I quickly left and slammed the door behind me. I stood still by the door, and my face felt like it was on fire as a whole zoo situated in my stomach. I quickly shook my head and grabbed my shoes and my jacket quickly putting them on and leaving the apartment.

-Wednesday's POV-

I paced in the living room area as night was approaching. Enid had been out all morning since... the incident, and I am freaking out. Enid hadn't answered any of my calls or messages.

"Stupid." I mumbled to myself over and over again. "Why didn't I lock the door?" I asked myself as I fell back into the sofa and falling to the side, letting my legs dangle. Enid had run out of the apartment and could now be dead all because I couldn't lock a door.

The moment played in my mind,

❤️‍🔥

I gasped awake from my dream I quickly sat up wiped my face. The dream was about Enid. Enid and I. Enid and I having sex in her bed. I squeezed my thighs together as I felt my pussy pulsing.

I sigh and fall back against my pillow, my mind filling with snippets of the dream, gaps in the middle.

Enid and I talking.

Enid leaning in.

Enid pushing me down on her bed.

Enid on top.

Dream ends.

I close my eyes and let my hand move over my body, taking off my clothes, which were just my underwear and oversized shirt.

My left hand squeezed and pinched at my breats as my right slid down my stomach. I imagine the blonde hovering above my, one of her hands switching between my breasts, giving both the same amount of attention as her other caresses down my body and towards my pussy.

I felt myself dripping as I skipped the build up and went straight to my entrance.

"Enid." I moaned out as I pretend my hands were hers. I forget how thin the walls are in the small apartment as I continue to pleasure myself, picturing the blonde smirking down at me as she whispered loving words into my ear.

"Enid." I moan out again, louder this time as I get close. I don't hear the footsteps coming closer or the door open, but I do hear a voice.

"Hey, Weds, you-" I quickly sit up and cover myself with my duvet. "Enid!" I yell out in surprise, my face flushing in embarrassment. She stood there for a moment, staring at me before she quickly covered her eyes and muttered out apologies and left the room, slamming the door behind her.

"Shit." I mutter as I quickly get up and wipe myself before finding some clothes quick. The tension of needing to cum leaving my stomach when I got up, disappointing, but I forget about is as quickly leave my room the same time the apartment door shuts. I sigh and cover my face as I lean against the wall.

❤️‍🔥

I jump to my feet when I hear the apartment door open and quickly run over to the blonde.

"Oh my god, I thought you were dead." I quickly say and pull her into a tight hug, I could feel her hesitate before hugging back.

"Uh, yeah sorry. I was with Yoko all day, lost track of time." Enid says and pulls away. We make eye contact for a moment before walking past me and towards her room. I wait there standing for a moment before looking up and groaning.

I look over to Enid room to see she left her door open. I sigh and walk over. I stop at the doorway and watch as Enid types on her laptop.

"We have to talk about it you know." I say, making my presence know as the blonde turns around in her spinny chair. "Do we really have to?" Enid almost whined. "Can't we just ignore what happened and go on with our lives?" Enid asks.

I walk into the room and sit at the edge of her bed. I lean back on my hands as I look at Enid. Enid sighs and gets up sitting next to me. Enid goes to speak first.

"Look-" "I like you." I quickly cut her off, looking at her reaction. Her jaw slacked as her face reddens. "Um... w-what?" She stutters as she speaks, scratching the back of her head.

I sit up properly, leaning my hand on my knees. "I like you. Like as in more than friends. Well, you probably could have guessed that from this morning..." I let my voice mumble. "Yeahh..." Enid stretched out as she wrung her fingers together.

"This isn't how... this isn't how I wanted to tell you, like, at all." I began to ramble as I look away from Enid and down to the floor. Enid's eyes watching my face. "I had this whole plan to tell you and ask you out. I didn't want you to see me... pleasuring myself to the idea of you and I'm sorry you witnessed that. I also totally understand if you don't like me back-" My voice gets muffled as Enid pushes her lips onto mine. I immediately kiss back, I wrap my arms around her neck as her hands go to my hips. Enid pulls back and smiles.

"You're cute when you ramble." Enid teased. "Shut up." I grumbled and pull Enid into a rougher kiss. Enid slowly pushed me back into her bed, hovering over me. Enid pulled back again and looked down at me.

"I like you too, Wednesday." Enid says and kissed me again, even rougher this time, her hands rubbing up and down my sides. This is my dream coming true.

Okay, this wasn't too bad

-Eel

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

5.5K 266 30
If your from when I first started writing, this is based off of my one shots. Many people asked me to create a story off of one in particular so here...
12.3K 150 28
WENCLAIR ONESHOTS and a bit of other ship but MANLY WENCLAIR REQUESTE OPEN RN Ok yall can request anything, btw there 17 in this so yeaaaa
68 0 8
just a bunch of one shots ig
56.3K 703 32
discontinued show support for my new story (baby dont || tamber story) 🙌