VENOM » SKZ Lee Know [mafia a...

By NE0FLIRT

[MAFIA AU] In a dangerous country where gangs lurk in every corner, KIM YUN-YEONG runs into LEE KNOW, the bos... More

0.01 || INTRODUCTION
0.02 || MAIN CHARACTERS
01 - The Recruitment
02 - First Impressions
03 - Acts of Kindness
04 - Late Nights & Lectures
05 - Strict & Stupid
06 - Good Girl
07 - The Heist Begins
08 - The New Ace
09 - In Disguise
10 - Distracted?
11 - IOU
12 - Jealousy, Jealousy
13 - Aiming For Your Heart
14 - Birthday Soulmates
15 - Apologize.
16 - Forgive, Don't Forget
17 - The Sun and the Sky
18 - Silence
19 - Pretty Boy
20 - Silent Cry
21 - Scars
22 - Admit It
23 - A Fake Kiss
24 - Perfect Aim
25 - Yours
26 - Tension
28 - Heartaches & Heartbreaks
29 - Always You
30 - Heart Shockers & Stoppers
31 - Slowing Pulses
32 - Brave Hero
33 - Reunion
34 - Lover (FINAL)
35 - Destined (EPILOGUE + A/N)

27 - The Beauty of Blood

3.9K 128 280
By NE0FLIRT

SONG REC: "STARS AND RAINDROPS" - STRAY KIDS (SEUNGMIN)

🕸🕸🕷🕸🕸

There was a new mission. It was going to be intense. Dangerous. All members were involved. The plan was to invade a new gang, 3EYES, who claimed they would kidnap one of Stray Kids' members.

Of course, Stray Kids had to attack first. They were already at the base, ready to blow the entire place up.

The members were separated into smaller groups: Lee Know and Yun; Felix and Changbin; Hyunjin, Han, and Chan would attack. I.N and Seungmin would hack into the system and shut everything down.

"Go, team!" Changbin whisper-shouted before everybody parted ways.

Yun was sneaking around the base with Lee Know. They were tasked with finding the leader, Kim Kangdae, and killing him.

Lee Know shouted, "Behind you!"

She looked over her shoulder. An angry man. A knife aimed at her. Before she could move, the knife was coming down.

Lee Know jumped in front of her and stabbed forward. Yun rolled away. But they both missed the other man, who was now behind Lee Know.

A slash. A maniac laugh.

A knife entered Lee Know's shoulder, and it was dangerously long. Keeping a neutral expression, he spun and took the knife out. He stabbed the second man with a jab just as Yun slit the man's neck.

Lee Know collapsed simultaneously with the man. Blood gushed out of his shoulder and he pressed a weak hand against the wound.

"Fuck," he mumbled.

"Lee Know!" Yun called desperately. She fell to the floor beside him and pressed a hand on his shoulder to slow the loss of blood. Shivers went through her entire body. Tears filled her eyes. But she swallowed them back. She couldn't afford to panic. She took a deep breath.

She ripped off a piece of her shirt and made a tourniquet. She wrapped his shoulder up painfully tight, but he stared off in numb pain.

"Hold on, hold on," she repeated, over and over again. She hit her earpiece as she stroked his forehead. She forced herself to stay calm. "Code RED! Lee Know is severely injured, please finish the job quickly. All medics are needed at home. Meet me in the car."

She picked Lee Know up in her arms. Lifting weights had been very worth it. She ran to the car and placed him in the back. His eyes fluttered weakly, but his hand grabbed hers as she adjusted him so he wouldn't fall.

"You're doing good," he whispered. She swallowed back another wave of tears.

"Yes, sir."

"Stay in the back and take care of him as best as possible!" Felix yelled as he hopped in the driver's seat. Yun nodded and sat on the vehicle floor by Lee Know's face.

He is always so beautiful, she thought.

The medics, Seungmin and Felix, were now secure in the car. Felix stepped on the accelerator.

She cupped Lee Know's face, whose tired eyes followed her face.

"I want to sleep," he murmured.

Now that they were in the car, she could finally allow herself to cry. "Don't do that, please," she sobbed. With shaky hands, she unwrapped the tourniquet and began to check his wound. Blood started gushing out again and she rushed to wrap it.

He shut his eyes but then forced them open. "I...know."

"Lee Know, stay with me," she begged. "Please, whatever you do, just please stay with me." She knew he had lost a dangerous amount of blood. And his shoulder would be severely injured for a while.

But all that mattered was that he survived.

He looked at her, unfocused. "Mm, why should I?" he teased.

"Because I need you, you idiot!" Tears streamed down her face freely.

"Don't cry, Yun." A pause and a smile. "Do you really need me?"

"I..." She swallowed the words down and shook her head. "I'm not saying anything else unless you survive," she said firmly, tears dripping down onto his chest. "Please survive...Minho."

"Minho, huh?" His smile widened as his eyes rolled into the back of his head. "I'll make sure to survive then, darling." He passed out.

🕸🕸🕷🕸🕸

For the first three days that Lee Know was in a coma, Chan was by Yun's side the most.

"When are you going to let him be?" he asked.

"When he wakes up."

Four days later, Lee Know's eyes opened. He looked down and saw Yun holding onto his hand, sleeping in an uncomfortable position in the chair beside him.

He squeezed her hand and watched her slowly wake up. She looked at him groggily but then sat straight up.

"Minho?" she whispered. She placed her hand on his face gently. "You're awake..."

She traced his features and rested her fingers on his lips.

His eyes fluttered and he just stared at her. She brushed a hand through his hair, placed it on his cheek, cupped his jaw, and repeated the process again.

She started sobbing again. "Lee Know."

"You're going to go back to calling me that?"

She glared at him, tears still falling down. "Fine. Minho. How could you freaking do that?"

He let a sly smile escape. "Do what?"

"Act all heroic and everything! You should've let me take the knife because I'm a lot more replaceable than you, and your team needs you more than they need me. Do you know how worried I've been? You almost bled out completely." Tears were dripping down her face even faster now. "You've been in a coma for four days and I've been so so concerned."

"I'm sorry, sweetheart. But I would choose you over me always." He brought his arm up to wipe her tears but winced from the pain in his body.

"You can move your arm. That's good." She wiped her tears aggressively. "Do you want me to wake the others?"

He looked at the clock. It was midnight. "Actually, can it just be like this until the morning? I..." he hesitated, "I just want a little bit of time to myself."

She stood up to leave.

He panicked and stumbled over his words. "Wait! Not you. Can you stay with me?"

She smiled. "Of course, Lee Know."

He raised an eyebrow at the name.

"Sorry. Bad habit to break, Minho." She sat down beside him and helped him sit up. She handed him a water bottle.

"I love when you say my name," he murmured. Butterflies filled her stomach.

She grinned for the first time in days. "Minho, Minho, Minho."

He smirked at her. "...So what were you gonna say to me before I passed out?"

————

since we're this far into the story, i'm gonna start putting two photos! ☺️ thank you for all the support, as always.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 223 14
Poor, broken Jisung is sold to a gang by his abusive father and before long, he finds his heart longing for the love of the 'mafia king' Lee Know, an...
336K 14.4K 98
TW: 18+, blood, BDSM, death, torture, drugs, alcohol, abuse, mental illness Hate does not always mean that you despise someone. That burning feeling...
32.6K 478 23
Yn is currently running to her university because she's kinda late, she didn't took breakfast so she decided to take something from the café and eat...
75.7K 1.7K 40
Eun is the daughter of one of the most feared mafia bosses of Seoul, Park Byung-ho. Her squad, the "Stray Kids" squad, is the one in charge of the mo...