๐š๐š›๐šž๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š–๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ๐šข...

By voidsoni

"๐™ณ๐š›๐šž๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š๐šž๐šŒ๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š–๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ๐šข ๐™ธ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š— ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š› ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‹๐š’๐š›๐š๐šœ ๐šœ๐š’๐š—๐š ... More

--- season 1 cast/aesthetic ---
new students
gummies and cigarettes
defending scott
not a date
lydia's party
mint chocolate or caramel?
mccall's a werewolf?
the lacrosse game
lost opportunities?
bowling date
school fight
derek hale
animal clinic
who's austin?
skipping school
meeting the family
her new tutor
night at the school
scotts lies
pessimistic stiles
rip derek hale
the story
full moon
holding fingertips
understandings
stuck with derek
the alpha
marco the monkey
dress shopping
the winter formal
kisses turned tragedies
cries for mom
--- season 2 cast/aesthetic ---
neck holes
locker art
annoying voices
blonde ryder
new werewolf
taking notes
finding the wolf
belt loops
first full moon
full wolf form
talking
spilled business
judge free zone
triple date?
milking cows
healing practice
giant lizard goo
empty promises
crushing on finstock
derek's fault
the kanima
protecting lydia
proving them wrong
snitching on derek
told you so
gay club
grudge holder award
apologies
sexing it up
what she couldn't
isaac's pretty face
horrible haircut
bonding
detention
girlfriend
not friends
girls night
prettiest girls
girls bathroom
are you okay?
raving
fumbled plans
near death experience
lydia's birthday
memories
you can cry
advantage?
stiff neck
mother daughter duo
talk about feelings
peter's back
no more kanima
--- season 3A cast/aesthetic ---
tattoos and piercings
new teacher
crazy birds
painted doors
party
sorries
missing heather
drowning isaac
the other person
cora
soft as cotton
real help
human sacrifices
cross country
detention...again
dumdums
buzzkills and bus rides
glen capri
not rehearsed
peter's daughter
rip Boyd
A/N
idioms
telling noah
big problems
ambulance
scott's dad
only you
finally over
--- season 3B cast/aesthetic ---
wrathful detities
who's malia?
alarming texts
alpha training
no too
october 30th
sound of flies
butterfly tattoo
shameless plug / A/N
hickey
black light party
worried about stiles
missing Stiles
finding Stiles
saving Melissa
shit luck
balloon fears
threat from a nogitsune
de-void
rip allison
divine move
THE END

watching over scott

3K 112 10
By voidsoni

Funnily enough, Stiles had managed to chain Scott up
like a dog.

The Stilinski had went in his room to have a short conversation with him, Scott seemed to have brushed off everything his friend had said. Stiles eventually got frustrated enough to express his aggravation of Scott making out with his longtime crush, then chaining him to a radiator to follow.

Ryder wanted to voice her opinion on how hilarious the situation was, despite not actually stepping in Scott's room to see it. The girl was able to see enough from where she stood, she didn't want to walk any further and possibly get knocked out with the smell of teenage boy.

Austin, the ever to supportive friend, spoke calmly to Scott, managing to relax his nerves for a moment. Once everyone had left the room, Scott's pleading voice echoed from the other side of the door, only for them turn into life threatening comments. It didn't hurt Austin and Ryder as much, seeing as they didn't know Scott personally, but Stiles looked genuinely upset.

"I'm gonna kill you!"

"You kissed her, Scott, okay? You kissed Lydia. That's, like, one of the one girls that I ev—" He cut himself off quickly, glancing in the direction of the other two who sat with their backs against the wall,

"and, you know, the past three hours, I've been thinking, it's probably just the full moon, you know, he doesn't even know what he's doing, and tomorrow, he'll be totally back to normal. He probably won't even remember what a complete dumbass he's been. A son of a bitch, a freaking unbelievable piece of crap friend."

Scott went silent for a moment, his voice suddenly tuning light, "She kissed me."

"What?"

"I didn't kiss her. She kissed me. She would have done a lot more, too. You should have seen the way she had her hands all over me. She would have done anything I wanted. Anything!"

His words made Austin unbelievably uncomfortable. Whether or not Scott was struggling not to transform, he thought it was a little weird that he boasted about kissing his best friends long time crush. Call him crazy, but Austin wouldn't even think about doing that, nor admit to doing it.

Meanwhile, Ryder had a knowing look on her face. She knew that Lydia would get Allison back for cuddling up with Jackson. In fact, she called it, granted it was in her head, she called it nonetheless. Once again, Ryder has yet to be proven wrong for anything she called out. Unless you count her answers on math class.

•••

"Stiles, please let me out. It's the full moon, I swear. You know I wouldn't do any of this on purpose. Please, guys, let me out. It's starting to hurt. It's not like the first time. It's the full moon."

Ryder sighed at the sound of his pleas, sending Stiles an apologetic look as she walked back up the stairs with three bottles of water in her hands. She handed one to each of the boys, Austin sending her a thankful smile, while Stiles simply nodded softly in her direction.

"It's Allison breaking up with me. I know - That it's not just taking a break. She broke up with me. And it's killing me. I feel completely hopeless. Just, please, let me out."

"I can't." Stiles said, his voice cracking at the sound his friend pounding his fists against the floor.

"No, no, no!"

The three were silent at the McCall's cries, neither really knowing what to say. Had Ryder opened her mouth, she would've accidentally said something to offend one of them. Austin, however, seriously didn't know what to say.

With that, Ryder scooted a bit closer to Stiles, her hand awkwardly patting his shoulder. He knew she wasn't the best at comforting people, but she was able to make him chuckle slightly.

"What are you doing?" He laughed out, his head lifting from his arms to look at the girl.

Her head jerked back with a scoff, "I was trying to comfort you."

"That was comforting?" Austin chuckled, Stiles also laughing along.

Ryder looked shocked, her cheeks reddening at their joking.

"I tried my best."

"Don't try again." Stiles choked out, his eyes watering with tears as he continued to laugh.

"Yeah, that was horrible."

"Austin!"

The two boys laughed at her offended expression, the sound dying down as their both stared at her with soft expressions.

Suddenly, all happy laughs and smiles are gone as a crash of heard from Scott's bedroom.

"Scott, are you okay? Scott?"

•••

The three were almost sure that the teen wolf had escaped to go find Allison.

Austin had the idea that maybe he was going to try and kill her, but Ryder had said otherwise. Practically insisting that she was his anchor, and that the only reason he was going to find her was because he needed to be around her.

She did point out that there was a possibility that he'd try and kill anyone that was around her.

They were driving around in hopes of finding the McCall, their six pair of eyes darting around the area, only for an auburn pair to widen in fear at the sight of what looked like a car accident.

Stiles almost immediately turned the car around and pulled into the parking lot, jumping out, disregarding the pair who sat awkwardly in his vehicle.

"What's going on?" Austin asked aloud,

"Your guess is as good as mine."

"Dad? Dad? Has anyone seen my - has anyone seen my dad?"

They could hear Stiles shout, their own hearts dropping at his words. They quickly got out of the car to help the teen find his father in the area full of people.

"Stiles. What are you doing here?"

They let out sighs of relief and watched as the two Stilinski's shared a hug.

Austin moved closer to the girl, his arm hesitantly making its way onto her shoulder as he directed her away from the area.

Unbeknownst to them, a pair of older siblings sat in their own vehicle, watching each interaction carefully with quizzical looks on their faces.

•••

"That one's Stiles?" Chris Argent asked his sister Kate, the woman confirming with a quick,

"Another friend of Allison's."

"And the girl?" He asked, watching carefully as the brunette looked into the dirty blonde haired boys eyes, listening carefully to whatever he was saying.

"That's the daughter of Romona Miller, she wasn't born a wolf." Kate informed, "Not so much a friend of Allison's."

"Are you gonna tell me about that talk you had with her?"

"You tell me something first." Kate started, "That night you came across those two betas, one of them was smaller, right?"

Chris nodded

Kate hummed, "Well, was he just smaller? Or could he have been younger, too?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8M 649K 64
BitmiลŸ nefesi, biraz kฤฑrฤฑlgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuลŸ, Elleri nasฤฑrlฤฑ, Gรถzleri gรถzlerime kenetli; "ฤฐyi ki girdin hayatฤฑma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
139K 6K 36
REMEMBER!! IT JUST A FANFICTION Kim Jisoo. The women who have 1 son name Jiyun. She is 27 years old. Jisoo work with Chanyeol, Rose brother. She is h...
2.8K 514 8
* เถ‘เถšเทŠเถญเถปเท เถ†เถฏเถปเถซเท“เถบ เถขเท“เท€เท’เถญเถบเถš เถถเถฝเทเถดเทœเถปเทœเถญเทŠเถญเท”เท€เถšเทŠ. * เถธเท”เท…เท” เถขเท“เท€เท’เถญเถบเถธ เถ…เถดเทเถบเถšเทŠ เถšเถฝ เถฑเถปเท”เถธเถบเท™เถšเทŠ. * เถขเท“เท€เท’เถญ เถฏเท™เถšเถš เท€เถœเถšเท“เถธเถšเทŠ เถฏเถปเถฑเทŠเถฑเถง เท€เท™เถปเถฏเถปเถฑ เถ†เถฏเถปเถซเท“เถบ เท„เท’เถญเถšเทŠ โค. "เถญเถธเท”เทƒเท™เถง เถธเถฑเทŠ เถœเทเถฑ เถ†เถฏเถปเถบเถšเทŠ...
138K 6.1K 55
แ€„แ€šแ€บแ€„แ€šแ€บแ€€แ€แ€Šแ€บแ€ธแ€€แ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€”แ€พแ€„แ€ทแ€บแ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€™แ€แ€Šแ€ทแ€บแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€”แ€พแ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€กแ€œแ€พแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€กแ€•แ€ผแ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€กแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€ผแ€›แ€ฌแ€€ แ€™แ€ญแ€˜แ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€›แ€ฒแ€ทแ€กแ€แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€กแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€บแ€…แ€ฎแ€…แ€‰แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€™แ€พแ€ฏแ€€แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€ทแ€บแ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€กแ€•แ€ฑแ€ซ...