American Deku Be Like... (sat...

By 500_moths

Deku gets cheated on, he moves to an undisclosed city in America, makes new friends, and hijinks ensue. This... More

Disclaimer
OC TIME
Cheater
Sayonara, You Weeaboo Shits
SWANKY RICH PERSON HOUSE
A/N: I LIVE!!
Oh Boy, What's 1-A Been Up To?
The Misfits Fucking Kill Someone
I Keep Losing Motivation To Write But I Stay Silly :3
a/n: hey thanks for 2k reads
I Wanna Decide Who Lives And Who Dies
The Misfits Fucking Kill Someone Again
what the hell does the author want this time
The Long-Awaited Sex Scene
highlights from the megatrope doc (not a chapter)

Welcome To The Misfits

404 11 0
By 500_moths

pre-chapter A/N: There's no specific time to listen to the song. It's just there. Listen to it. Please.

The next morning, I woke up in my new bed. Dad had enrolled me in A.UA (American UA) before I arrived, so I had nothing to worry about. And as an added bonus, my new school didn't have a uniform or dress code, so I was free to wear whatever I damn well pleased. I decided on this.

I went downstairs to find a delicious breakfast waiting for me.

Dad, Izumi, and some tall guy with blue hair I didn't recognize were sitting at the table.

"Uh... who's this guy?" I asked.

"He's my husband, Marcus Midoriya," Dad said. "Marcus, this is my son, Izuku."

"Nice to meet you, kid." Marcus extended his hand to shake.

I looked at him. "So. You're my dad's husband, huh?"

"Yes?"

"How well have you been treating him?"

"Uh... well, he's mostly been the one treating me well."

"Oh, so you're a bottom. Good to know."

"How's Mom doing?" Izumi asked me.

"She's dead. That trashy bitch deserved it, to be honest," I grinned.

"Well, that makes me feel a lot better about marrying Marcus a few years ago," Dad grinned.

"Wait, does that mean you-" Izumi was interrupted by Dad.

"Alright, time for you to go to school, kids. Pick whatever car from the garage."

We went to the garage and eventually decided on this car.

*after the drive to school*

We parked in the student lot and I got a good look at the school. It was way fancier than the UA in Japan. Perfect.

We entered the building and immediately, people cleared out of the way. It gave me a sense of... power.

"Damn, Izumi, how respected are you here?"

"It's not just me. My friends and I are the most powerful people in the school. Even the teachers fear us," she explained. "We're called the Misfits. And I can guess with your attitude, you'll fit right in."

We entered the advisory room and sat down next to a rowdy group of classmates. The teacher got up and addressed the class.

"Alright, kids. We've got a new student with us today. Izuku Midoriya? Care to introduce yourself?"

I stood up in front of the class and introduced myself. "Hey, I'm Izuku Midoriya, my quirks are Shapeshifting, Goddess, Nature's Blessing, Heal, and Immortality. Don't piss me off or I will end you, I swear."

After my introduction, I noticed two guys staring at me lustfully. I winked back at them, just to be a tease.

"Great. Now that that's out of the way..."

*time skip to lunch since nobody writes the school stuff*

Izumi led me to the lunch table where the rest of the Misfits were sitting. The two hotties who were staring at me earlier were there too.

"Everyone, this is my twin brother Izuku," Izumi said, introducing me to everyone else. "Izuku, these are the Misfits. Derek, Kathy, Jake, Maddy, Yuri, Alex, Ace, and Elijah. And you already know me, since we live together."

"So, you single?" Ace asked.

"Yep. And hella gay, so don't you bitches try anything."

"I like this guy," Yuri whispered to Maddy. "He's spicy."

"What do you like to do for fun?" Alex asked.

"Drink, spray paint, get into fights, party all night long, you know. Usual teenager shit," I smirked.

Everyone at the table looked at each other and nodded. Elijah was the one to speak next.

"Welcome to the Misfits, Izu."

A/N: ♪I GOT SOMETHIN TO SAY *guitar noises* I KILLED YOUR BABY TODAY AND IT *guitar noises* DOESN'T MATTER MUCH *guitar noises* TO ME AS *sick fuckin guitar riff* LONG AS IT'S DEADDDDDDD♪
That's right folks, the group is called the Misfits. Both a kick-ass band and overused badass group name. Listen to their music if you like horror and punk rock. They are absolutely a top tier band.

Also, a bit of info on Hisashi and Marcus. Hisashi just had to travel overseas for CEO work or whatever. He and Inko were never divorced. So yes, Hisashi is a cheater, but nobody does anything about it (despite literally everyone hating cheaters) and it will never come up again. Clarification over.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.3K 823 12
Izuku, a hero in training at Japan. But he finds out that his 'boyfriend' Todoroki cheated on him. What will he do? Stay in Japan or move to America...
71K 1.4K 12
Izuku has secret quirks. but keeps it hidden. He's also a trans male which his parents were okay with. izuku was born with white hair, like his dad...
1.4K 9 5
Izuku had a pretty good life, living with his father in America. They might have been a little short on money (or so he thinks ;), but he has great f...
171K 3.3K 10
Just a normal Sunday, and most of class 1-A were playing a little challenge with a bet. Izuku somehow lost and now he has a whole week of trying to m...