~The Stanley Parable~ !Onesho...

By RandomAncientAlien

88888888 More

Requests/AN
☆ [French Vanilla?]☆
☆"Leave that little guy alone"☆
◇"Any time"☆
☆1:[Soft fuzzy man?]☆
☆"I'll catch you one day!"☆
♤FAGG-☆
☆A slime story☆
☆"¥0u h4v3 4 Pr0ub|3M"☆
☆(1)Love me! Love me!☆
☆(2)Love me! Love me!☆
☆■"Please do refrain from killing your fellow employees"
♤AMERICAAAA♤
☆"I can hear a lonely operator on the phone."☆
♡"Test Subject #427."♡
To publish or not to publish
☆□So no waterpark?
☆"Savor the chocolate will you?"☆
☆Ring Ring! It's TimeKeeper!☆
◇☆Full Disclosure, I am a monster.
☆Well would ya look at that? A letter!☆
♤THERE'S A BABY WITH A GUN♤
☆Sleep☆
☆Bloody Murder!☆
☆Being Normal☆
♡Average♡

■□☆[Pass me the scissors]

92 2 27
By RandomAncientAlien

( OFF WITH HER HEAD! This is just a silly little story about the Narrator and Stanley beheading someone for cult reasons. )

Dark red walls. Red walls with columns built in to them. Curtains covered every gap that the columns had space from one another. Large white stone windows in-between the columns, except people could reach them.

The floor. Dark wood floor. It gave that "Hey kids! Check out the new wood I got for your playhouse!" said by someone 40 years ago and there was a lot of playing in that playhouse.

Every possible light source was covered with the same white curtains. There was candles everywhere making a light orange color. Since the room was mainly red, the candles created a light red color.

There was a big white coffin in the middle of the room. People surrounded the coffin. They all were wearing the same color clothes, red. They all had plain black masks on.

The masks looked like they could not be seen out of. Which was wrong.

Everyone can see you perfectly.

There was two people not wearing masks. They had veils. Black veils covered with flowers.

"Hodie hic sumus aliquem sacrificare!" One of the leaders said. ( Today we are here to sacrifice someone! )

The leader had a short red skirt on, a red pearl necklace to match the overall essence of the place. Thigh high red boots to compliment the skirt. And last of all a cape covering the shirt. And white gloves that were stained red.

The other leader had the veil embedded with red gems. The had red pants on with white thigh high boots over them. Thou had the same cape covering thee's shirt. One didn't wear gloves but instead had tattoos of dark red roses on his hands.

"Now, Ladies, Gentlemen, and mmm the rats." The other leader said.

"WOOO!!!! I LOVE BEING A R A T." One of the cult members said as they flapped their hands in joy.

The leader in the skirt chuckled a bit.
"Of course, we all love being rats, atlas we need to clean up our toys." The leader who for some reason had a voice that sounded rich, as if you just bought Ferrero Rocher and eat the chocolate and the gold wrappers.

"Well, maybe after we clean up our toys, we could get new ones?" The other leader suggested as the coffin slowly opened.

A..girl? For the first time a woman was here to be killed.

"...MRS. JIGGLY TITS SUPREME??" The gemstone leader exclaimed in shock.

"Ohh! That one racist bitch!" A different member said, realizing that they had a very famous person on their hands.

"..Stanley...don't say her name.." The other leader nudged him, hoping he would understand.

Stanley being the very autism coded motherfucker didn't pick up on this and he reached his hand out to touch the woman's face.

The woman was tied up with very heavy ropes, she had a ball gag in her mouth, and was cuffed to the insides of the coffin.

"Uh, Narry why does she have a gag..?"

"So she doesn't scream, it was hard just getting her fat fucking tits in the coffin."

"How'd you even get a gag anyways?" Stanley asked as he poked the gag out of curiosity.

"Stop it! She's a parasite." The Narrator said as he gently tapped Stanley's hand away from the lady.

"Pfftt, what could she do? Her things are bigger than her head!"

The Narrator gave Stanley a 'polite' death stare. "Pass me the scissors."

Stanley nodded as he quickly went to go retrieve the scissors.

Meanwhile the Narrator got the lady out of the coffin and sat her down on the chair, making sure to make the ropes tight.

Stanley came back with a dark red pillow and scissors on them, his tattooed hands were gripped onto the pillow tightly as if he would die if he let it drop.

"I think it would be fun to reveal...the truth..." The Narrator smirked as he grabbed the scissors, almost dropping them as his gloves were slippery.

"Don't we always do that?" Stanley smiled as he took a syringe and stabbed the lady.

She immediately woke up feeling the drug awaken her. She opened her eyes and started trying to scream. Drool slipped from behind the gag.

The Narrator rolled his eyes as he stabbed both of the woman- no..parasites chest area.

The woman screamed out a mix of pain and anger. Her breasts...were implants.

"Damn, bitch got exposed hard" Stanley let out a small chuckle.

"Now everyone's favorite part! Beheading time!" The Narrator clapped both hands together as he pushed the chair to the ground and made sure the chair back was laid against the ground.

Stanley had lifted up some of the ropes that were on the woman's neck to insure an actual cut was made.

The Narrator smiled as he kept tracing the scissors back on front on the lady's neck, teasing her as if he was giving her a chance to live.

He now started making little cuts, not too deep, but they felt like when you get a paper cut or a cat scratches you. Which the Narrator's hands were fulled to the brim with scratches, because of his cats and their love to eat bracelets.

He lifted the scissors up away from her neck. This meant that he was going to torture her for a bit.

Stanley understood and put the rope exactly where the cuts were to ensure unbearable pain.

The Narrator gave Stanley a grin, that he thought was a polite little grin, but instead looked like a mad scientist grin after screaming 'It's alive! My monster is alive!'

Stanley understood the momento mori- What? Oh I'm 'sorry' that this isn't the right words! Whatever.

Stanley knew that the Narrator was trying to give a nice thank you smile as he had tried countless times before.

The Narrator started cutting pieces of her hair off as well as her eyebrows. Once he was done with that he would pull on her eyelashes.

He had a lemon on hand that was a magic one! Given to him by the demon they worship, so they were called baby lemon demons, as their leader was called Lemon Demon.

The Narrator cut the lemon with one blade of the scissors and squirted it in the lady's eyes.

He smiled once he saw the girl start crying now would be a good time to behead her.

The Narrator got up as well as Stanley. Stanley grabbed the scissors and went to the side.

The Narrator looked down and quickly stomped on the lady's neck. The bone cracking as the head broke off from the body and rolled onto the floor was satisfying.

The Narrator picked the body up and put it in the coffin. Then he picked the head up and placed it on top, as if it was merely a nice decoration to decorate a coffin with.

He bowed which was the signal for the cult members to leave.

The cult members one by one started walking out and putting their robes and masks in their rightful places.

After everyone was gone Stanley walked up to the Narrator.

"T-that was beautiful!" Stanley voice cracked they both knew what was going to happen but they didn't mind.

"I couldn't have done it without you~" The Narrator said as he held both of Stanley's hands.

"Awhh~ s-stoppp" Stanley playfully joked as he could feel his voice slipping away.

"I wish our god would give me more time to hear your voice sometimes"

"I..l-love y-yo-you" Stanley stuttered as his voice completely went away.

"I love you too, sweetheart." The Narrator said feeling content as he picked up Stanley bridal style and went home.

As they arrived and after a tricky situation of trying to actually get in the house without the Narrator having to put Stanley down they both sat down on the couch.

Not just with two of them no! Of course not! Their cats were there! Which had many interesting names..

1)Marvin's Marvelous Mechanical Museum was one cat who was sitting on Stanley's arm.

2)Marsha was sitting between the Narrator and Stanley as if a wall had made sure they didn't leave enough room for Marsha.

3)Dialectics was curled up next to Marsha.

4)Soft Fuzzy Man was sitting on the Narrator's lap.

5)Stranded Lullaby was on Stanley's shoulder slightly leaning on the couch armrest.

6)There was also No Eyed Girl who was a one eyed cat, the name just seemed fitting, which was right behind Stanley's leg.

7)They also had a cat named Bones who was near the Narrator's head.

8) The last cat was Hamatha because she looked like a little walking ham! She was on the headrest.

[This is fucking amazing] Stanley signed with one hand.

"I could fall asleep right now.." The Narrator said slightly dozing off.

[This is like Cat Heaven...]

"Almost makes me forget we killed another person.."

[Yeah, it does..]

"Well..that was fun, goodnight!" The Narrator said promptly before passing out.

( So many cats...so many more cat names possible... )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.4K 585 25
wenclair oneshots // fluff + angst
8.3K 144 18
DONT send me requests pls :v
460K 753 8
This is for my thirsty people , Yes I will take your requests. I will write how much I want, depends how much motivation I have. ♥ [🍥] Random ones...
25.1K 584 16
[𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠] this is all a collections story I wrote in Archive Of Our Own (AO3)... hope u like it don't forget to vote💚💕 sorry for...