ROYAL KALFA | magnificent cou...

נכתב על ידי haden_min

Previously known as " Sultan " " Amna Tuzlic, the daughter of a famous family in Bosnia. She was only 13 when... עוד

copyright.
dictionary
episode 1
episode 3
episode 4
episode 5
episode 6
episode 7
episode 8
episode 9
episode 10
episode 11
episode 12
episode 13
episode 14
episode 15
episode 16
episode 17
episode 18
Episode 19
Please help
Follow up
episode 20

episode 2

825 37 0
נכתב על ידי haden_min

The feast will begin tonight. Me, Maria, Alexandra, and the other two girls I helped were selected as the nights entertainers. They taught us how to dance and since I knew how to already Sümbul agha made me help him in teaching the other girls. Tonight one of us has the chance to go down the golden path by receiving the purple cloth. I knew i had to do everything I could to not appear in front of the Sultan.

The girls selected for the dance were ordered to not clean and to wait for their hamam. And that's what we did.  Maria and Alexandra sat in a corner and talked together while me and the other two sat in another and talked. " that snake, look at her. " the hatun to my left hissed out. " she's worse than a snake, she's a witch. A witch I tell you. " I didn't agree not disagree with them but as I was about to change the subject I could see  three of Sultans concubines going towards Alex. I'm not sure of the names of the other two but the middle one was called Aysé  she's the most recent gözde. Which meant she slept with the Sultan.

I couldn't tell what they were talking about but I saw her touching her stomach. So she's probably boosting about the possibility of being pregnant. Which reminded me once again, that I have to do something about tonight.

" kazlar,time for hamam! " Daye hatun come in and with that we all rose to our feet and hurried to form a line.

In the hamam the women from before come again and bathed us and made sure we were flawless. I know what to do! While bathing an idea come to my mind,a perfect way to avoid meeting the Sultan. I went up and started walking towards Alexandra and Maria that were on the other side of the room and then I used the opportunity to slip. " ahhh! " I yelled out, and the girls hurried to me.

Brilliant. I was brilliant. Luck was truly on my side.  Sure my ankle is pretty much purple but perfect. " ay ay,,,  sun kazlar how could this have happened. " Sümbul shook his head as he stood above  the hospital bed I was in. " I'm sorry Sümbul agha, I think I was too excited " I apologized  trying my best to make him pity me. "It can't be helped, it's the Almightys will. It's a shame, true shame. You'd be the most beautiful woman to ever dance around these walls. I'm sure you'd become a Sultan by the end of the year. " " Sümbul aga, watch what you're saying. The Bas Kadin  could hear you " both me and Sümbul jumped a little from fright at the sudden voice. " ayyy!! Nigar kalfa! Why are you trying to kill me!? "

I chuckled a little, feeling warm and happy inside. These people weren't evil and I felt safe with them. " Aaa, Haden . I think this isn't the time to laugh. Is it. " she jokingly said " I apologize Nigar kalfa I can't help it. My agha and kalfa make me happy. " I said with a big smile, at which they both cooed. " Mashallah true angel. Even when she's hurt she shines. " sumbul said.

" I take it she can't dance tonight? " Nigar kalfa asked the physician at which the physician nodded in agreement. " well okay, there's nothing we can do. Sümbul agha can help you back to your bed and you can sleep and rest there. Fast recovery Haden . "

Time skip

Today was the next night and me and Maria were helping Alex prepare for her halvet with the Sultan. She truly looked beautiful but by what I've heard and by what I can see she made a lot of enemies for herself. And I'm afraid that it's well deserved. Last night when they had the festival Alex stole the light of the other girls and did her own solo dance. And with that she got the purple cloth.

" Alex, be careful okay? " I pleaded out to her and she just smiled at me. " don't worry I'm going to eat him up"  we let her out and me and Maria went to sleep.

I missed a lot last night when I went out to drink some water and to get some sweets Sekër agha promised me.  When I went back the whole room was in chaos, feathers everywhere. The girls were sleeping but next to my bed I noticed a curled up figure. When I went in further I noticed that it was a crying Alex. I hugged her and she told me everything that happened. After some time I made her fall asleep and I noticed it's almost time to wake up. I didn't sleep tonight... Well that will be a problem. I'm sure we will be punished as well because of the mess. So better I start cleaning to ease their anger a little. I carefully went up to not wake them and started to firstly clean around the people closest to me. I was almost half done with one side when the doors opened. And hell broke lose. Nigar kalfa started yelling when she saw the mess and all girls jumped from their beds. I instantly bowed and stood on my place. " you have no shame! What's this?? Whose fault is this??!! How dare you! "
" Haden ! Come here you were the one I caught cleaning. Tell me what happened, this instant!are you the one responsible for this mess!! " my eyes widen in shock as I took a small step back. Nigar kalfa was really angry. " no! It was not her. It was, her, her and her. " Alex spoke up and pointed at the other side of the room. The one I didn't get to clean yet. After a while Nigar kalfa decided to punish everyone by not eating the whole day and working to make the place spotless. I was excluded of the cleaning since I'm still hurt and since I tried to clean the mess on my own. To my surprise this was suggested by a hatun on the other side. They didn't feel that it's right to make me work. And so here I am, I'm allowed breakfast only tho.

" Haden , come here! " Daye hatun yelled out to me from the entrance of the harem . Once I was close enough to her I bowed in respect. " yes , Daye hatun . " she smiled a little at me and then spoke. " how are you dear, is your ankle better? " she asked me in a gentle tone.

" thank God it is, I'm hoping for a full recovery in one or two days. " 

    " Mashallah. In 3 days I'm going to suggest you as one of Valide Sultans servants . I've noticed that we need a new pair of hands and you seem like a good choice. " my face lightened at that and I bowed deeply in thanks.kissing the back of daye hatuns hand. " thank you Daye hatun! It means the world to me " I almost jumped in place from happiness and I think she could see that as she chuckled at me. " Go now, make sure to do your best to recover fast. "
I bowed once again and hurried to the girls to tell them what happened. They were all happy for me and hugged me .

Well most of them Alexandra and Maria for some reason didn't come. Just as we finished hugging sumbul and nigar come in a smug smile on their faces. The room got dark as they told Alexandra the Sultan called her to halvet again. Alexandra and Maria were happy and jumping from joy.

Let the feast begin I suppose.

2 days.. It's been  2 days and Alex still isn't back. I give it to her, she really has magic. On the other hand half of the harem is calling her a witch the other is saying she's dead. I know that she's alive and well,and that's because...

" may the Almighty give you enough happiness for 3 life's. Your hands come straight from from dzennet. " Sümbul agha mumbled out as I messaged him, in his chambers. " agha you're pretty stiff around your neck area. You should try putting warm cloth on it whenever you can. " I said as I continued to massage his whole back. " if only God gave me the opportunity, ahhh I'd be the happiest man there is. All I do is work and work. No one gives me even a second to rest. Just my sun hatun. " I smiled at that.

It seems everyone calls me sun or light hatun now. I'm really happy to receive such a good nickname. I've also finished my lessons recently so I've been promoted to a hatun. " of course agha. "
" feel free to call me Sümbul dear. " my eyes widen a little but my smile didn't fall. " okay, thank you Sümbul. " he chuckled a little and after a while fell asleep. I waited for him to strengthen his sleep before getting up and wiping my hands. After that I adjusted my dress and glanced over the room once more, before carefully exiting the room. I tried to make sure I won't be seen . I went to the kitchen and got some sweets and warm tea with some sherbet. I then went and got a warm towel and proceeded to go back to Sümbul aghas room. Thankfully he was still asleep so I had time. I placed down the tray with the tea, sherbet and sweets and then grabbed the wet towel and went towards the aga. I carefully placed the wet towel on his back, mainly on the area I mentioned earlier. And I heard him sigh in relief. " sunn sultannnn" he mumbled out making me chuckled. " Sümbul someone may hear you and then we'd be in trouble. " " Allah Is my witness it's worth it" after a while he got up and thanked me then drank and ate what I prepared him. " what would I do without you? How did I survive without you until now. You're really an angel. "

" shuuh, sheytan will hear. Be careful. Everyone is praising me so much that I wouldn't be surprised if I didn't wake up tomorrow. God forbid "
" pu  pu pu God forbid. Don't worry I pray for you everyday day and night. My prayers are protecting you "

I was taking care of everyone, so I was rather loved. I'd braid the women's hairs,message them when they asked or when I thought they needed it. Bring them water and be there for them. And for that everyone seemed to call me sun, light or angel hatun. The physicians started teaching me the basic of medicine since I said I'm interested in it.

Alex was not back, but hurrem was. After 3 days, we found out that the Sultan gave Alex the name hurrem. And she used it with pride, and 3 days means that daye hatun will ask about me today. I was nervous but I still hoped that luck was on my side. After a while gifts for hurrem come and after she was done receiving them daye hatun called out to me. " Haden hatun, come with me" I did as asked and I could see Sümbul and nigar smiling a little.

" congratulations! You're now a personal servant of the one and only Valide Sultan. " I couldn't help but jump in joy a full hearted happy laugh left my mouth as I immediately went and hugged daye hatun. " thank you, thank you so much!!! " daye hatun chuckled and patted my back. " there there child . "
  " congratulations sun hatun. " Sümbul said happily. " thank you Sümbul agha " a wide smile on my face as I turned to look at him. " calm down hatun you will blind us with that sun like smile. " nigar kalfa jokingly said. " prepare well, you start tomorrow "  and with my life in the harem officially starts.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

48.7K 1.3K 86
Note: This is my first Magnificent Century fanfiction, I'm going off the T.V series. I do not own any of the character my own. Please bare with me on...
21K 820 19
Gloria is a beautiful and clever young gentlewoman from Romania She lived with her mother and grandmother, after the death of her father, she took o...
26.6K 519 8
Well spoken, well educated, Lorel Eissa is less than happy when she is ripped from her family to be a slave in the harem of Sultan Suleiman the Magn...
16.8K 419 8
[ RE- WRITING] "The rule of the game of throne and power was that the innocents and the weak were the first to be killed off." _________________...