episode 20

"You dammed witch may you burn in hell . You're always coming back, ruining my plans . I should have ordered for them to kill you on sight when they took over the castle . But now I'm going to get rid of you. May God give you never ending dzehen-"  I heard the spiteful voice of Hürrem but she was soon interrupted by a harsh yell . " HÜRREM !" Whose voice is that ?

Petals separating from their rose,
body separating from the soul .
Soul is shattered in many parts ,
Resembling petals .
Life truly is  so fragile , so precious ,
But every flower has to wither just like
how every soul needs to die .
Oh, my life .
Oh, my flower .
Will I ever be able to catch you ?
Will I ever save you ?
I know, it's time to let you go .
As you've now finally really bloomed .

Haden_min poetry attempt .

My eyes fluttered open , as I tried to adjust to the sudden light and vivid colors . My eyes traveled around the room . Mouth leaving out a groan in pain . I seemed to be alone . That brought me great relief in fhe despair I felt from not being able to finally rest . I closed my eyes and prayed . I thanked Allah, and apologized for my sadness . I'm very tired .

I'm really tired .

After a few minutes I got up from my bed , groaning and winching in pain . The wound seems to have pretty much healed , but I could tell it needed a bit more time . I need to go .

This isn't the place for me .

The door opened and in come the Valide  Sultan . She was truly surprised to see that I've woken up. Making her halt in her step.

She stopped anyone else from entering with her hand . Before walking in and closing the door , slowly walking towards me . Tears in both of our eyes . She sat down and hugged me .

After a while my head was once again in her lap as she caressed my hair . " Hürrem was banished ." She finally spoke out after a while . "I suppose not for long . " I spoke out weakly , with a bitter chuckle . " she will be remarried to a man named Jakub . It's been already 2 months since the decision . She would get married in two weeks if she passes the examination ." My eyes opened at surprise . It was a rule that every woman that slept with the sultan had to wait 3 months from their last helvet before getting married ." How come ?" The Valide sultan let out a sigh with deep sadness." She was responsible for letting the rebels in the saray. Her plan was to kill you , me and mahidevran . She would later get rid of Ibrahim and the little shezade if they got in her way . But the rebels used her stupidity and tried to get rid of everyone . And take over ." My eyes wondered over to the walls gazing the beautiful patterns ." The sultan doesn't know the full story , he only knows she let them in to kill you . "She finished with another sigh before continuing to caress my hair . Me being too weak to speak anymore . " Your friends are alright , Eshaal , Emine ,Daye everyone . The shezade and Sultanas too . Gulnihal decided to go with Hürrem . " my eyes blurred as she continued to speak , breath growing heavier and slower . A knock was heard on the door .I felt a tear fell on my cheek . The Valide wiping it from her face , as to get unnoticed . " someone is here to see you ." And with that the door opened, she left my side and left the door leaving me laying on the bed as I was too weak to move .But I was soon returned to someone's lap. The person caressing my hair and kissing my forehead ." Sümbul ?" I choked out . " shh my angel hatun , I'm here . Rest ." A weak smile took over my face as I slowly lifted my hand , placing my palm on his hand .Giving it a little squeeze , but by the tears that left his eyes I could tell that he couldn't feel it . " I've come for your my Nürmelek . My Amna ." My soul was at peace , he called me by my name .My real name . The name I was given by my birth parents before being kidnapped . The same rebels killed me twice .