episode 10

Getting out of the Sultans chamber and avoiding the glare Hürrem hatun shot my way. I entered the corridor that connected the Sultans chamber and the golden path. The first thing my eyes saw was Sümbul and I couldn't contain myself as I just fell into his arms and hugged him. What I've done only struck me when I realized he was frozen in my hands. I quickly stepped back only to see the bas Kadin holding her daughter in her hands and Gülsah holding şehzade Mustafa.

Allah help me.

______________________________

"Va-" " SHUT UP! I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT " I began to speak only to be immediately silenced by the valide Sultan. To whose mercy I was at now.

My eyes burned from tears along with my now bruised knees. " what black magic struck you!? " she yelled out the question.

It was just yesterday when the bas Kadin promised me that she will keep it a secret. Wished me good luck but also gave me a stern warning to watch how I behave. It seems like this Kadin doesn't know what a promise is.

After everything I've done...

" valide Sultan please -" I begin to plead out only to be silenced again. " shut up! " she silenced me again. " what would have happened if it was the Sultan that found out first???? !! If he already has not that is. A SECRET RELATIONSHIP?!? A SECRET RELATIONSHIP IN THE SULTANS HAREM AND WITH THE MAIN EUNCH!? " she yelled out as she shook with rage.

" WHO ARE YOU TO EMBARRASS ME LIKE THAT!?! DID YOU FORGET YOUR POSITION , KALFA?! " at this my cries intensified and I began to shake. " YOU DARE CRY TOO? DAYE HATUN GET IN HERE! " she ordered sternly.

I've never seen this woman so angry. " Evet, Valide Sultan? " daye asked in a confused voice, I knew she tried to control her expression but the confusion was still evident. " bring me the whip, I'm going to punish Nürmelek kalfa for her wrongdoing. " mine and daye's eyes widen and as we were both to plead the Sultana threw her cup on the floor. " Quickly! "

The Sultana gave me 4 whips on my feet before giving up and making Daye hatun give me 6 more. .... That day I've received 10 whips that felt like 1000. Just because some of the closest people of mine were responsible for it.

_

__________

"Nür you've done it. What will you do now? Why weren't you more careful? "

Gülnihal worriedly scholded me as she applied the medicine on my wounds. " I know Gülnihal I know - AYY" I hissed out in pain. " what will your punishment be? " Gülnihal asked me worriedly. "Well, I hope for just this but that may be too much to ask for. I don't even know what's going on with Sümbul. " I spoke worriedly my eyes closed. " I spoke with Sekër aga, he said he will do his best to find out. "

" Allah , Allah, AYY" I let out but was quickly Intruped by my own hiss of pain.

* knock knock * knocking noise was heard on the door to my chambers making me and Gülnihal turn our heads. " evet? " Gülnihal spoke out. "I come to check on you Royal Kalfa. " Emine the girl I was nice to at the beginning spoke as she entered my chambers. " I also have some news. Bad news. " Allah please give me patience.

My world come crumbling down, cries escaping my mouth. " no it can't be. No no no no " I pulled at my hair our of despair I didn't know what to do. I couldn't breathe properly. " that can't be true please! It can't be true. " I sobbed out both Gülnihal and Emine holding me trying to calm me down.

Sümbül was executed on the order of the Sultan.

And with that my world stopped having colors.

I cut my hair and wore darker clothes. I tried to isolate myself as much as I could from the others. I wasn't laughing any more. I wasn't dancing I wasn't signing .

A few months later

" what? Quick , go ! " I yelled out as I started running towards the hospital wing. I just found out that Gülnihal was attacked.

" what's going on?! " I yelled out once I entered the chambers. Daye hatun next to the hatun along with Ayse hatun. Poor Gülnihal was on the bed screaming in pain.

" Allah!! Allah help me!!! " she yelled out, everyone's eyes we're glossy and I saw that Ayse was crying. " Nürmelek kalfa, she was poisoned by this fur. "

The physician showed me the fur and I immediately realized what was going on. " HÜRREM HATUN ! " I shouted out angrily anger taking me all over . I ran out of the chambers and ran towards the chambers of the hatun.

I'm going to punish her myself. That wench. I've been too lenient towards her.
" WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE HÜRREM?! " I yelled as I stormed inside the chambers. My yell was soon meet with the sound of a baby crying. The baby was in the hands of Hürrem who looked scared out of her body. " W-who do you think YOU ARE TO SHOUT AT A KADIN? " she tried to act brave and order me around. " Emine! Take Mihrimah Sultana to the harem. Me and Hürrem have to talk. " I ordered and Emine complied, bowing to me. " NO! NO! YOU CAN'T TAKE MY DAUGHTER FROM ME! I FORBID IT! I'm A KADIN!! "