1.Ash's Story (Part 1: Kanto)

By HungjuiChiu

Join Ash on his journey of the 10 regions and become the Pokemon Master. Ash and 12 girls harem. Part 1 of th... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51 (Final)

Chapter 15

310 7 4
By HungjuiChiu

"So where are we going next?" Insey asks me, and I say, "I was thinking about going either Saffron or Celadon."

"Then I think Celadon might be better since it is a Grass Type Gym." Serena says.

"Then Celadon we go." I say.

When we walk on Route 11, we see a lot of Drowzee wandering around the area. Just then, Serena, Insey, and I notice that the others have fallen asleep.

"Guys? Are you okay?" Insey tries to wake them up but in vain.

I turn to one Drowzee and ask, "Why do you do that?"

But Drowzee is just tilting its head and we don't know what it means, Serena quickly opens her Pokedex and says, "I see, so you are hungry and you want to eat the dreams as food, right?"

But then Drowzee feels the pain as it is lying on the ground. Serena says, "And you must have eaten a bad dream. I don't know whose dream is a bad dream, but don't worry." She pets the Pokemon, causing him to look at her.

"You are an interesting Pokemon, do you want to join our team?" The Pokemon just gives a battle stance and I say, "So you want me to battle you first."

I decide to have Serena do the battle, and she uses Rattata to battle, and Rattata uses a lot of Dark Moves like Crunch and Assurance to deal some damage. And in the end, it evolves into a Raticate and finishes Drowzee, giving us the chance to capture the Pokemon.

Raticate: The Mouse Pokemon: Normal Type. Evolve from Rattata at LV:20. It uses its whiskers to maintain its balance. It apparently slows down if they are cut off.

Drowzee: The Hypnosis Pokemon: Psychic Type. Puts enemies to sleep and then eats their dreams. Occasionally gets sick from eating bad dreams.

Yellow, Brock, and Misty finally wake up and Brock asks, "What happened? Why are we sleeping on the road?"

Insey says, "Don't worry, you were put to sleep by Drowzee's Hypnosis."

Misty says, "Well, this route has a lot of Drowzee after all. But where is the one that hypnotized us?"

"I caught it, and thanks to it our Raticate evolves." Serena says as she shows them, they are in awe at the sight of new evolution as they continue forward.

Walking on the beach way, we decide to continue training, Insey already evolved her Pidgey into a Pidgeotto, and we also evolve our Spearow into Fearow as well.

Fearow: The Beak Pokemon: Normal Type. With its huge and magnificent wings, it can keep aloft without ever having to land for rest.

Yellow is also training her Pokemon, and she is surprised to see Ratty evolving. Yellow says, "Ratty is..."

"Yeah, it's evolving. It's level 20 and evolution allows a Pokemon to improve its abilities and learn new attacks. This makes it more useful in battles." I reply.

But since she was hypnotized when seeing our Rattata evolve into Raticate, when Yellow sees Ratty as a Raticate, she starts to burst into tears.

"Yellow? What's wrong? It's just a Raticate! We've seen those before and we also have one with us." Serena says as I decide to pull her into a hug as she continues to cry on my shoulder before passing out.

"Is she scared of her Pokemon's evolution?" Insey asks. "I mean, that was quite unusual."

Misty asks, "I wonder what the big deal with her is."

After Yellow wakes up, she apologizes to us that she will not cry again, and Brock also suggests that she can use the Pokedex to cancel the evolution. Something that Yellow keeps a note on.

"I'm sorry for the outburst, Ash." Yellow says, "I must have terrified you..."

"Don't worry, I know you are sacred, so no problem." I say.

"I think I really should pay you because of my attitude." Yellow says as she gives me another one of her handmade badges, I think I've seen her doing this at night and she also asks for my gym badges to be samples. Not to mention she gave me one before that she called the Cocoon Badge.

"This is the Paragon Badge, I made it for you." Yellow says.

"You really shouldn't have done this, but thanks." I say with a smile after taking the badge. "But why are you making those badges?" Misty asks.

"I just like how the gym badges are." Yellow replies with a small blush, "Although they can't be used in the gym, as a memorial gift is special..."

"It sure is special." I say as we continue training, but Team Rocket appears again and they still try to grab our Pikachu. I decide to send out Magikarp to battle.

"Hey look! The twerp has a Shiny Magikarp!" Jessie says.

"Then we'll nab it as well! Shiny Magikarp can be sold for a lot of gold!" James adds.

"And since we got the Pikachu, it's a win-win for us!" Meowth adds.

I yell, "No you don't! Pidgeotto, I chose you!"

Serena says, "Well, I'll battle, too. Nidoqueen! I chose you!"

We try to use the two Pokemon to break the net, but Jessie takes out Ekans and James takes out Koffing to stop us. Thanks to Nidoqueen, the Pokemon are defeated, and Pidgeotto uses Peck to break the net, causing the 2 Pokemon to fall.

"Magikarp! Pikachu!" I try to rush towards them, but the beach ocean is in front of us and I have to jump into the ocean to catch them.

"Ash!" Serena and Yellow yell at the same time.

Then Magikarp starts to glow, it becomes bigger and bigger and carries both Pikachu and me to the surface. "Wow! You become a Red Gyarados!"

Gyarados: The Atrocious Pokémon: Water and Flying Type. Rarely seen in the wild. Huge and vicious, it is capable of destroying entire cities in a rage.

Team Rocket is slightly panicking after seeing a red Gyarados,

"I got a bad feeling about this..." Meowth says.

Gyarados just then gives a loud roar, and Insey asks, "What's it doing?"

"He's summoning the other Gyarados! Look!" I say after pointing at the four Gyarados appearing from the sea.

"More Gyarados?" James gasps.

"We're doomed!" Meowth adds.

"Gyarados! I need your help! Use Dragon Rage!" I command, and all the Gyarados fire their attacks at Team Rocket, sending them blasting off again.

"Thank you for helping us. Gyarados." Serena says to the Pokemon.

"No problem." It nuzzles both Serena and me at the same time. Who said that Gyarados are scary? At least not ours.

As we continue our journey, we arrive at Pokemon Land, a place where there are giant Pokemon here. But it turns out that the amusement park is made by Team Rocket and the workers there are grunts in disguise, knowing we are the ones who ruin their plan on taking over S.S. Anne, so they decide to gang up on us.

To take extreme measures, we decide to kill those who are hard to change and leave those who want to change and live alive and being arrested. Brock is the first time seeing us like this, but he doesn't feel disgusted by our actions and he understands that we're from Team Alpha and we're also trained to kill.

After seeing the entrance being closed off, Misty says, "Who knows that we are in Team Rocket's park?"

"Yeah..." I sigh.

At the Porta Vista, we help the old man Moe to save his restaurant from an old lady called Brutella. We use the beauty contest to win money for Moe. And Serena wins the trophy in the end, after all, I'm pretty confident in my girlfriend and she is absolutely the best.

Then we move forward to Hutber Port, we meet a cousin of Brutella named Nastina who, having recently acquired a great deal of money, is trying to construct a huge luxury hotel, turning a coral reef area into a tremendous resort. This section of coral reef, however, is very important to the Tentacool and Horsea that live there.

She wants someone to chase those Pokemon away, and of course, we are against it. We are not happy to see a Pokemon's natural habitat being destroyed because of selfish desires. Team Rocket was one of the people who tried to help the old lady out, and they use some weapons and accidentally cause a Tentacruel to become gigantic.

The giant Tentacruel causes a tidal wave that floods Porta Vista, and I can't believe that Tentacruel is trying to act its own revenge on the city. I know they deserve it, but it's too far. The Horsea also wants Tentacruel to stop, so we decide to help them and stop Tentacruel.

Misty is the one who did all the work on stopping the Tentacruel, and we also made a promise that if the humans are attacking their home again, then they will attack back once more. Nastina attempts once again to destroy the Tentacruel, but has her face blotched by Horsea's ink before being whacked into the air by the Tentacruel's tentacle and crash-lands into Brutella's construction site of a restaurant, destroying it in the process. Misty also captures a Horsea in the end.

That night, we arrive at Madien's Peak, and we arrived in time for the annual Summer Festival. "Wow! She's beautiful!"

We turn to see Brock looking in a direction, we didn't see a girl but a Gastly. Insey asks, "Is that a Gastly? What is it doing in the daytime?"

"It might have a trainer, I don't see any girl around here." I say.

Then we decide to enjoy the festival until we met an old woman who warns us of a young girl who will "lead to a cruel fate". Although the old lady insulted Misty, causing her to wanting to go somewhere else and drag us with her.

When we arrive at the Shrine of the Maiden, we find the greatest treasure: a 2,000-year-old painting of the maiden.

"It's her... but it can't be..." Brock mutters some words, and we are still confused. "She's so incredibly beautiful!"

A man then tells the story of the maiden, who waited on the cliff for her lover to return from the war, and eventually turned into stone. As night falls, Brock decides to stay at the cliff while we leave to enjoy the festival. Later on, Brock doesn't return to the Pokémon Center, which worries us.

The next morning, both Brock is missing and we decide to look for them. When we find them, we also notice Team Rocket is also there. It seems like James have fallen into the same thing as Brock.

Then we met the old lady again, and she reminds them of her warning about the ghost of the maiden; Pikachu shocks James and Brock, restoring them to their normal selves. They all head inside, and the old lady explains how all young men passing through Maiden's Peak fall into the ghost's curse; we decide to protect ourselves from the ghost by buying a large quantity of ofuda, or anti-ghost stickers, and placing them around the shrine. However, when night comes, the stickers are proven useless, and the ghost of the maiden returns. We have to prevent Brock and James from being pulled out by the maiden.

It turns out that the Ghost of Maiden is actually the Gastly and the old lady is actually him as well. "Gastly is a Ghost Type. Normal Type Pokemon are useless..."

Team Rocket tries to attack the Koffing, but Gastly has been playing tricks to make them scared. "Dude, seriously?" I mutter.

Misty then suddenly takes out a cross, garlic, a stake, and a hammer to ward off Gastly, comparing him to a vampire. Even Gastly is speechless about what Misty is doing. It is then the sunlight appears, and Gastly warns us that we shouldn't forget about the ghost of the maiden and they will return for the next year's festival.

"I guess Gastly just wants to keep the tradition alive." Serena says, "Don't you think?"

"Yeah. Gastly is a Ghost Type, but he's not that evil." I add.

Here is a new chapter, and in this chapter, Ash and Serena capture and evolve more Pokemon, and I hope you like this chapter. The next chapter will be the Diglett's Cave.

Ash + Serena's Pokemon:

Ivysaur, Charmeleon x2, Wartortle, Butterfree, Beedrill, Pidgeotto, Raticate, Spearow, Ekans, Pikachu, Sandshrew, Nidoqueen, Nidoking, Clefable, Wigglytuff, Zubat, Oddish, Paras, Meowth, Alakazam, Bellsprout, Geodude, Farfetch'd, Drowzee, Gyarados (S)

Insey's Pokemon:

Ivysaur, Beedrill, Pidgey, Spearow, Zubat, Oddish, Paras, Bellsprout

Misty's Pokemon:

Goldeen, Horsea, Staryu, Starmie

Yellow's Pokemon:

Raticate, Pikachu, Geodude

Brock's Pokemon:

Zubat, Geodude, Onix

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 58 13
The prologue of Ash's Story, telling how he meets his friends and the past before starting his journey.
834 25 14
Ash Ketchum is continuing his journey to become a Pokemon Master with his eight-year-old sister Hayley, by his side. Follow Ash, Hayley, their Pokemo...
53.2K 1.5K 87
This story is about Ash Ketchum and Serena Gabena traveling throughout the Kanto region. During the journey they will meet Brock and Misty who will b...
111K 831 16
Ash has been betrayed by his male friends and family. 10 years later, a Pokemon Master Tournament will be head in Kanto as Ash along with his girls a...