Rebirth of Yi Nanhuai

By tbluesyum

Rebirth of Yi Nanhuai [ 重生之易南淮 ] Author : Shenlin Chapters: 247 [ Completed ] Rebirth, attack and favor, thre... More

1.Annihilation and Rebirth.
2.Rebirth
3.Danshan banquet.
4.Wanli Tonghua.
5.Top 100
6.Two eggs!!
8
9
10.The sword of freindship.
11.
12
13

7.Shopping

108 4 0
By tbluesyum

    The auction was over, and the lively night activities were coming to an end, Yi Nanhuai sent the ten people who followed him back, and he himself had to go to a special place.

    "Brother, where are you going?" A male disciple asked, Yi Nanhuai didn't answer, but just looked at him with a smile, the man withered immediately, Yi Nanhuai had a great power in the hearts of the disciples who knew the North Gate, When Yi Nanhuai looked at these disciples with a smile, they would all feel guilty for no reason, reflexively reflecting on whether their words or deeds were inappropriate.

    "Then, senior brother, be careful, we're going back." The male disciple said shyly. The three girls also obediently followed the male disciples from the same sect back.

    Piaomiao City, a gray area, existed tacitly in the hearts of the monks. People who would ask questions like that male disciple obviously did not know the existence of Piaomiao City, so naturally Yi Nanhuai would not tell him.

    Misty City is a place where dangers and opportunities coexist, and there are all kinds of unexplorable things in it. It will appear anywhere, and it will not be controlled by local forces when it appears. Tonghua City is a fixed place of appearance in Piaomiao City.

    Because the monks need such a place to exist, the powerful parties of all parties also acquiesce in its existence, and even acquiesce in the sect's forces dealing with some sensitive things here, and they do not pay attention or interfere. Those who enter must be responsible for their own actions. When entering this place, even the face is fake. For monks whose soul is not at the stage of transformation, you may even die without knowing who did it.

    Therefore, all the sects and clans will not casually tell their disciples and juniors that there are still so many incomprehensible places in the Zangyuan world, and there is such a market. Almost everyone who knows it has discovered it by themselves through experience.

     The entrance of Piaomiao City in Tonghua City is a big banyan tree. In ordinary times, it is just a tree, but during the Danshan Banquet every hundred years, it connects to another place-a few turns and seven turns. On the eighth street, the street is full of dilapidated houses, with brand-new red lanterns hanging in front of the houses, and the doors are closed tightly. Street stalls can be seen everywhere, and monks in ragged clothes or finely embroidered robes are sitting behind them. The street is full of noise, and all the monks coming and going use their means to cover their faces.

    Piao Miao City has been bustling since the day Danshan Banquet started. It opens every day from the four quarters of the ugly hour to the four quarters of the Yin hour, which lasts for an hour in total. The location is hidden, the time is short, and the secret of the transaction is uncertain. , which is called ethereal.

    Running his movements, Yi Nanhuai soon arrived in front of the big banyan tree. At this time, he had put on a plain silver mask for himself, changed into a dress that did not disclose any information, and stepped into Piao Miao city.

    Yi Nanhuai came here today for two purposes, to find something and to find a monk.

    This thing is Chu Pingcang's most handy spiritual weapon in the early stage. Unlike the monster egg, which has been with Chu Pingcang until the Mahayana stage, this spiritual weapon is only the best of the mysterious rank. It is undoubtedly the most powerful spiritual weapon in his hands.

    In fact, generally relying on the spiritual power reserves of the middle stage of Jindan to control the best spiritual weapons of the Xuan rank is not enough. This should be suitable for monks in the Yuanying stage, but Chu Pingcang is different. He is a five-spirit root and is practicing Five times slower than ordinary single spiritual roots, his sea of ​​energy is also five times larger than ordinary single spiritual roots. This is the reason why he can control the best spiritual weapons of the mysterious level, and it is also the reason why he can not fall behind after many challenges. protection.     As a monk with five spiritual roots, Chu Pingcang was slow in absorbing spiritual energy to advance.

     The monks with single spiritual roots and dual spiritual roots of the major powers of his age were just at the peak of foundation building. At the early stage of Jindan, such as Mo Yi, For example, Wei Shengliang, although Wei Shengliang's situation is special, he is already in the middle stage of Golden Core! What is this concept? Even Yi Nanhuai, as a recognized genius in the Zangyuan world, only dared to put his cultivation in the middle stage of Jindan, for fear of arousing any suspicion.

     Because of the nature of Wulinggen, Chu Pingcang was only an outside disciple in Qiantianzong. Before the Danshan Banquet, no one knew that there was another Chu Pingcang. The Danshan Banquet seemed to be a springboard for Chu Pingcang. He was a blockbuster at the Danshan Banquet, and since then he leaped into the dragon's gate, his cultivation level surpassed that of the dust, and he threw the monks who were with him a thousand miles away. In his previous life, only Yi Nanhuai was able to keep his equal.

    In fact, when Chu Pingcang revealed his particularity, he was targeted by many forces or people with ulterior motives. But as soon as the Danshan Banquet was over, he was promoted to be a disciple of Qiantianzong's inner sect and won the title of Qiantianzong. Asylum, with the first layer of protection, and then in his subsequent experience, he was able to save himself from danger many times, and gained one confidante after another; followers one after another; treasure after treasure, on the contrary, murdered him The people who died looked miserable, but they seemed to be rushing to give him experience, heh! God, it's really a good luck.

    This spiritual weapon was the beginning of Yi Nanhuai taking away his luck.

    This spiritual weapon will not be used after Chu Pingcang's cultivation base has been improved. Compared with the monster egg, it is much less important. As far as Chu Pingcang is concerned, his combat effectiveness has undoubtedly been greatly weakened, so without this spiritual weapon, can he still obtain so many resources in the Cangming Realm? Weak step by step, weak step by step, this is Yi Nanhuai's goal.

    Hehe, Yi Nanhuai knew that Tiandao would probably make up for Chu Pingcang's loss in other places, but Tiandao has always been ruthless. When all these things that are in line with luck are transferred to another person, Tiandao will not It will care about the poor little man whose luck was stolen, it protects the son of luck, but it doesn't care who the son of luck is, whether it is Chu Pingcang or Yi Nanhuai or someone else, there is no difference in the way of heaven, this It is Yi Nanhuai's determination and the greatest reliance on all his plans.

    This spiritual weapon is just the beginning, Chu Pingcang's luck and fortune, if he can take it away, he will take it away, and if he can't take it away, he will destroy it, this is the core of Yi Nanhuai's plan.

    Yi Nanhuai remembered that the spirit weapon was originally very inconspicuous, even its original owner thought it was a piece of scrap iron, and Chu Pingcang bought it for a hundred yellow-level spirit stones. What can a hundred yellow-level spirit stones buy? The lowest-level elixir in the Tibetan Yuan Realm requires a thousand yellow-level spirit stones. Luck is really unreasonable.

    After reading the storybook, Yi Nanhuai knew where the spiritual weapon was, so he didn't delay immediately, and with a sway, the person disappeared in place, and a person wearing a plain mask appeared in front of a booth in a corner, with a dignified appearance. Extraordinary man.

    The monk who set up the stall should be a casual cultivator. At the late stage of Jindan, his spiritual power is mixed and impure. The typical Taoism level is too low, but he has some means and adventures. When the casual cultivator saw this person, he smiled obsequiously, "What is this fellow Taoist looking for? The things here are the most authentic."

    Yi Nanhuai took the spiritual weapon in his hand and asked, "How many spiritual stones are there?" Sanxiu  rolled his eyes and said, "It's cheap, it's cheap, only a thousand yellow-level spirit stones."

    Yi Nanhuai frowned. With a touch, a bag appeared in the palm of the hand, containing ten top-grade yellow-level spirit stones.

    San Xiu cheerfully wanted to take it.

    "Wait a minute, I'll buy it from you at ten times the price."

    San Xiu withdrew his hand, apparently wanting to regret it.

    Yi Nanhuai looked at the person who was coming, used his spiritual sense to probe, and was overjoyed in his heart, it really took all the effort, the person he was looking for actually ran into the door by himself, if it was this person, it is not surprising why he would look at such a thing Almost broken stuff.

    "Fellow Taoist, shouldn't everything be first come first?"

    "Since it's a transaction, naturally the one with the highest price will get it."

    Yi Nanhuai laughed softly, mockingly, "Do you think I look like I'm short of spirit stones?" ?”

    The person on the opposite side was expressionless, and it seemed that the mask on his face was very rough, and he couldn’t even follow the master’s expression to change accordingly.

    "Fellow Taoist, can you give me some convenience? This thing is very important to me." "

    Although a gentleman has the beauty of being an adult, I don't want to be taken advantage of. Why do you want me to give you convenience?" "

    What do you want? "The man's tone was defensive, but he still refused to give up.

    "Let's make a friend. If it's a friend, why don't I give you this thing?" Yi Nanhuai's voice was full of sincerity.

    This person thought for a second, then opened his mouth and smiled, "I'm not very honored, my name is Xia Houen, and my Taoist name is Jin Yangzi."

    Yi Nanhuai didn't answer, but passed his name directly to Xiahouen's sea of ​​consciousness, "Yi Nanhuai, the Taoist name is Hengzhouzi, Demon Cultivator!" Xiahouen stepped back hurriedly, staring at Yi in shock, "You..."

    Yi Nanhuai smiled meaningfully at him, "In this case, we are friends, brother Xia, I will give you this ring knife."

    Xia Houen immediately withdrew his expression and looked at it with a guilty conscience He glanced around, for fear that someone with a heart would notice his abnormality. He answered with a smile, and his tone was even more cordial, "Then thank you Brother Yi, this place is brightly lit, Brother Yi should be more careful, then I will leave."

   "No hurry, since we are friends, how can we  not As a meeting gift, Brother Xia please take this talisman with you, it will save your life when you are in a death situation." Xia  Houen took it, thinking something in his heart, and then from the Qiankun hanging on his waist He took out a bottle of elixir from his bag, and said, "I don't have any good stuff, just be careful, Brother Yi, don't dislike me." Yi Nanhuai took it and said goodbye to him, "If Brother Xia is in a hurry, then don't pass it. It's gone."

    The man with the forgettable mask walked away, and Yi Nanhuai walked in another direction in a good mood. While Piao Miao City is not yet closed, you can look around. As for the spiritual weapon, as long as you don’t give it to Chu Pingcang, you can give it to anyone. Yi Nanhuai can guarantee that since it is in Xiahouen’s hands, it will not fall into Chu Pingcang’s hands. In Ping Cang's hands.

    Yi Nanhuai only took a few steps, and from the corner of his eye, he caught sight of a fleeting figure, it was Wei Shengliang, Yi Nanhuai immediately unfolded his consciousness, and followed Wei Shengliang's aura.

    Passing through monks one by one, watching Wei Shengliang's clothes disappear into one corner after another, Yi Nanhuai finally caught up with him.

    Under the moonlight, in a deserted dead alley, Wei Shengliang pointed at the neck of a monk lying on the ground with his three-foot green pointing in the cold, "Take it out!" "Fellow Daoist, this fellow Daoist!   " , What are you doing, I didn't offend you, you can't wrong a good person!" The people on the ground groaned loudly.

    Wei Shengliang sent the sword forward an inch, and the sharp sword energy of the spirit sword pierced the monk's neck, and frost formed around the wound in an instant.

    "Ho! Ho! Fellow Daoist, spare me, I'll take it, I'll take it."

    The monk took off the Qiankun bag from his waist, and took out a spiritual value from it. Yi Nanhuai squatted on the wall, frowning, not very good What, Jun Yang Jianzong treats my A Liang so badly?

    Wei Shengliang drew back the sword, but still held it against him, sucked it with the other hand, and the spiritual value returned to his hand, Wei Shengliang smiled slightly, this is what Daner wanted. Putting the spirit value back into the Sumeru ring, the bouncing egg finally became quiet, Wei Shengliang took back the sword, "Get out!" "Yes yes yes"

    the monk cautiously got up and tried to escape.

    not good! Yi Nanhuai circulated his spiritual energy, teleported to Wei Shengliang's side, slapped the monk out, and cut off the vitality of the monk, and then anxiously went to check Wei Shengliang's situation.

    "Are you okay?"

    "It's okay, I dodged in time, the poison powder didn't hurt me, is your Excellency?"

    Yi Nanhuai took off his mask and smiled warmly, "Knowing the North Gate, Mohuai."

    Wei Shengliang's eyes flickered , wiped his face with his hand, and an exquisite face appeared in front of Yi Nanhuai, "Thank you, brother Huai, you saved me again."

    Yi Nanhuai waved his hand, "Hey, with your strength,  It’s just superfluous.”

    Yi Nanhuai put back the mask and asked, “Would Weisheng want to go shopping with me?” “

    Of course I would.”

    “This is the first time Weisheng has come to Piaomiao City, it’s up to you I don’t seem to adapt to this environment.”

    “Well, it’s a bit messy here.”

    “This is its characteristic and charm.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.2K 1.1K 52
Zhang Xiaobao, as the name suggests, was treated like a baby by his family when he was born, because he has four older sisters... When Zhang Xiaobao...
1.1K 131 7
Balut lukaku sendiri dan tinggalkan semua memori. *Update dan menulis secara santai-santai aje.*
137K 5.1K 106
Cheng Duo is struggling in the last days For ten years, he was betrayed by someone he regarded as a close relative. As soon as he crossed over, his h...
3.1M 257K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...