6.Two eggs!!

After the play-in competition, there will be two days of rest, and the competition for the top 100 will begin after the monks have recuperated.

    And these two days, because of the gathering of monks from Wanfang, Tonghua City was very lively. Many activities have even been developed specifically for the holding of the Danshan Banquet. Among them, there are three most famous ones, namely the Huang Jingtai meeting held by the city lord of Tonghua City, the Royal Clothes Auction organized by the Zhao family, and the only unregulated Piaomiao City in Tonghua City. However, Piao Miao City is obviously different from the former two. In the hearts of some monks, its name is very popular, but some monks don't know anything about it.

    The forces in the Tibetan Yuan cultivation world can be roughly divided into three types, the sect forces, the clan forces, and the gathering forces.

    Among the nineteen major forces, Tianji Pavilion, Yanshi Medicine Valley, Sanzong, and Wumen all belong to the sect forces, while the Eight Families of Zhao, Qian, Sun, Li, Zhou, Wu, Zheng, and Wang belong to the clan forces. The forces in Bailu City belong to the Juyi forces.

    Tonghua City, like Bailu City, is a gathering force. The lord of Tonghua City has a large number of retainers. The Gong Hong who greeted Zhibei Gate before is the retainer who took refuge in the lord's mansion of Tonghua City.

    Tonghua City is the organizer of the Danshan Banquet, how could the owner of Tonghua City not use this once-in-a-hundred-year Danshan Banquet to seek some benefits, and this Huangjing Terrace is a competition specially organized by Tonghua City to attract monks.

    The currency of the cultivation world is spirit stones, which are the same as spirit weapons and spirit plants. They are divided into heaven, earth, xuan, yellow, and lower, middle, upper, and extreme grades. They have five attributes, namely gold, wood, water, fire, earth. Among them, the metal spirit stone is white, the wood spirit stone is blue, and the others are blue, red and yellow respectively. The higher the grade of the spirit stone, the more and purer the spiritual power it contains, and the richer and purer the color. The lower grade spirit stones even have mixed colors, deep and shallow, very ugly.

    The most commonly used currency in the Tibetan Yuan world is the two-level black and yellow spirit stones. For spirit stones, monks are used to calling them grades rather than ranks, so monks are more willing to call them heaven-level spirit stones. As for the two levels of heaven and earth, it is too extravagant to be used as currency circulation.

    Topaz is a variant of earth-attribute spirit stones. The texture of spirit stones is like jade, but topaz is more like crystal stones. Its color is much lighter than earth-attribute spirit stones. The topaz of the same volume and grade contains Reiki is four times that of spirit stones, so topaz is more precious than earth attribute spirit stones.

    The monks who have passed the test will be accepted by the lord of Tonghua City as their disciples, and at the same time reward different numbers of yellow crystals. The yellow crystals are placed on a high platform. Just a gimmick.

    The Royal Clothes Auction, the largest auction in the entire Tibetan Yuan world, is held every year without knowing how many, in various prosperous places in the Tibetan Yuan world. Taking advantage of the Danshan Banquet, Tonghua City is a very important venue for the Royal Clothes Auction, and the Royal Clothes Auction in Tonghua City is also one of the largest auctions held by the Zhao family.

    The Zhao family is a business family in the Tibetan and Yuan cultivation world. Among the eight great families, the Zhao family ranks first and is rich in the world. Among the 19 major powers, who is the richest, the Zhao family said it was second, and no one dared to say it was the first. And Yuyihuang, a kind of spiritual value, a kind of peony, is the family emblem of the Zhao family, so the Zhao family's caravan is called the Yuyi caravan, and the Zhao family's auction is called the Yuyi auction.