8

Yi Nanhuai and Wei Shengliang had a very happy chat, and the relationship became closer all of a sudden. Yi Nanhuai looked at the white-clothed Jianxiu who was walking beside him, as if he was bathed in the gentle breeze of March in Yangchun. Liang always has a handsome face.

    There are many things in Piao Miao City, whether it is extremely cheap spiritual medicines or valuable natural materials and earth treasures, they are all the same here, they are piled up by stall owners without mercy and placed in simple stalls.

    Wei Shengliang is a sword cultivator, and he is far less dependent on spiritual weapons and magic weapons than law cultivators. Besides, as the proud disciple of Jinyu Laojun of the Junyang Sword Sect, how could he be short of top-grade pills, so he came to Piao Miao Market today. Like other monks, I expect to buy powerful spiritual weapons, magic weapons, panaceas, and panaceas, and it is more like coming to see what this mysterious and special Misty City looks like.

    As for Yi Nanhuai, his purpose of coming to Piaomiao City today has already been achieved. Most of the finished products such as spirit tools and pills in Piaomiao City are not in his eyes. If there are high-grade raw materials, he may still be interested. But even these things are not worth mentioning in front of Wei Shengliang, walking side by side with the person he misses, he can't hold anything in his eyes except the handsome sword repairman in white.

    Therefore, the two of them chatted everywhere at the same time, and all the living beings around them seemed to become the background board.

    While walking and chatting, Yi Nanhuai couldn't help trying to curry favor with his sweetheart, paying close attention to Wei Shengliang's reactions all the time, picking up things that Wei Shengliang was interested in talking about, and even showing off like a peacock spreading his tail, but he was very emotional. Sincere, the person is also tall and handsome, not only does not look annoying, but makes people feel gentle and considerate. Wei Shengliang was also inexperienced in the world, so he didn't even see such an obvious pursuit. On the contrary, I feel that others are sincere, well-informed, friendly and humorous, and they are worthy of being the first monk of the new generation of monks in the Tibetan Yuan world, and their knowledge and education are so outstanding. As everyone knows, these are only for Wei Shengliang.

    The two of them walked and turned around a larger stall. There was a three-way intersection in front of them. The stalls set up along the street surrounded a larger open space. At this time, a struggle was taking place in the open space.

    "Weisheng, do you know who this woman is?" The two stood outside the crowd, watching the fire from the other side.

    "She wears a veil, and she has neither the clan emblem nor the family emblem on her body. How can I know her identity?" "

    Weisheng, you have to observe, not everyone dares to wear the color on her body."

    "Yuyi yellow?"

    "Yes, the middle and small sects dare not wear them in order to show awe, and the other 18 forces will not wear them to save face, just as other forces will try their best to avoid knowing the style and color of the uniforms of the disciples of the North Gate. She is from the Zhao family. I'm afraid it's still the direct line."

    But how could the Zhao family's direct line female cultivator appear here, without a single follower, in such a chaotic place?

    The direct descendants of the Zhao family will not be short of resources, so there is no need to come to Piaomiao City, let alone come alone, without any guarantees. Could it be that this woman came to this unfriendly place out of curiosity, and she was wearing conspicuous clothes? s color.