Addicting Sins | 𝒘𝒍𝒘

By lovablelies

𝙎𝙞𝙣𝙛𝙪𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨 Spin-off gxg • wlw • studxstud/studxmasc Nine years later, Angel Pearce-Ford is... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50. | Bonus
51. | Bonus
Sequel?! / Fun Facts!
Deleted Scenes
Update On Sequel!

10.

8.5K 244 156
By lovablelies

Jelly?

*The Next Morning*

I inhaled the nice scent of Dominique's hair as she was passed out on my chest. I had been up for a few minutes now. Practice was a little later than usual today but my body still woke me up at the normal time.

I held Dominique tight in my arms and lightly traced what I could see of her back tat with my finger tips.

The both of our lower body's were wrapped in my sheets.

Dominique let out a soft moan as she breathed in deeply and tightened her arms around me. I wrapped my arm around her lower back a bit tighter.

Minutes passed and I started playing in Dominique's hair, massaging her scalp and trying to fix different sections of her hair that I messed up last night from the amount of times I pulled her hair.

I slowly removed my hand from Dominique's hair but she quickly put my hand back.

I moved my hand again just to mess with her.

"Mm, stop." Dominique basically whined while dragging out her words.

"You swear you're so gangster and hard but look at you..." I smiled to myself. "Just yesterday you were looking like you wanted to fight me..." I continued, just to tease.

Dominique rolled off of me and turned her back to me while yanking all of the covers off of me.

I immediately groaned and curled up into a ball as the cold air hit my naked body. "Dom." I groaned, trying to get some of the sheets.

I scooted up behind Dominique and wrapped my arms around her. "Get off me." she immediately said in that sleepy voice I loved so much.

"I was just joking. Stop...come here." I expressed, rolling her over to face me. "Unt-un." Dominique mumbled as she rolled back over. "Dom...come here." I grabbed her face.

I placed small kisses all over Dominique's face. She closed her eyes and allowed me to continue.

When I finished, Dominique offered me my own sheets back. I quickly got underneath them and stared at her. Dominique stared back at me as a huge smile formed on her face.

"What?" I asked. She shook her head nothing. "Why are you smiling?" I questioned again with a small smile.

Dominique rolled on her back and stared up at the ceiling. She sighed to herself before laughing a little.

"What?" I laughed a bit, confused.

"Nah I'm just happy as fuck." Dominique laughed again. "...got that good nut last night." she mumbled.

"You've got me feeling some type of way." Dominique continued. "And what way is that?" I questioned, licking my lips a little.

"Happy as fuck." Dominique uncontrollably smiled. I laughed to myself at how big her smile was. "Bro, I'm geeked right now. This shit lowkey embarrassing as hell but I don't even care." Dominique chuckled.

I immediately laughed at her comments. I put my body halfway on hers while laughing into her neck.

"Shit not funny." she laughed a little.

I rubbed her lower stomach a little before sliding my hand up to her titty. I squeezed her titty in my hand while softly biting my lip. I smiled a little while brushing my lips against Dominique's.

"Let's hop in the shower." I whispered. "We fucking?" Dominique raised an eyebrow. "I mean, why not? We've got time." I smirked.

Dominique and I made our way to the shower and enjoyed the red lights on my LED shower head...

~♥~

I was in the locker room changing and talking to Mya.

"So what do you think I should do? Get them short, which is ugly or get them long, but have to take them off the next day for the game?" Mya asked me.

Her birthday happened to be the day before our next game. She wanted to get her nails done for the celebration she was having, but needed help making her decision.

"Which should I do?" Mya whined, jumping up and down.

"Girl I don't know." I told her.

"Ugh! Angel! You're literally no help." Mya crossed her arms. "I told you that before you started talking to me about it. You decided to ask me anyways. That's your fault." I stated.

"What am I supposed to do?" Mya sighed. "Go ask Alia. I'm sure she'll be of help." I suggested. "Yea, you're right." Mya smiled before walking away.

Just as she walked away, Yazmin walked up to me. Yazmin was one of the top players on our team. She was also the tallest, standing at 6'5. Four inches taller than me and three inches taller than Dom.

Yazmin was a brown skin stud with light blonde curly hair and a temp fade...enough said.

"Yo Angel, come get in our Tiktok." Yazmin smiled, placing her hand on my shoulder. "Who is our?" I questioned while tying my sweats.

Yazmin pointed to a group of them waiting. "Yea, Angel come get in our Tiktok!" Alia smiled while gesturing me over.

"Lia! This is important. Listen!" Mya turned Alia's attention back to her.

"I guess." I shrugged. "Who's account is it going on?" I then asked. "Mines. Why?" Yazmin wondered. "Nothing, I was just asking." I said. "You sure?" Yazmin smiled.

"Yea..." I trailed off as I noticed Dominique staring at us intensely from the corner.

I shook it off and walked over with Yazmin, towards the others. "Come on Dominique. You don't wanna be in it?" Alia asked. "Yea, come on." some of the others gestured her over.

"Nah. I'm good." Dominique shook her head.

I found it a bit odd that Dominique didn't wanna be in the Tiktok. She'd usually make Tiktok's with the others all the time.

After a few rehearses, we started filming the Tiktok. We were all huddled up while Yazmin held her phone up, recording.

Halfway through the third take, I felt Yazmin's arm wrap around my shoulders. Her arm wasn't there for long as Dominique removed her arm, while walking by.

Some of us stopped and turned to look at Dominique while the others had no idea what occurred and continued filming.

"We need to redo it." Yazmin said. "What? No, I actually look good in that one. Post it." Alia whined. "Just post that one, it'll be fine." someone else sighed. The rest of them started encouraging Yazmin to post the video we just recorded.

"You know what, fine. But Dominique messed the video up." Yazmin turned around, emphasizing Dominique's name.

"What'd she do?" Mya sighed. Yazmin turned back to us and started showing everyone the Tiktok. "Oh please, no one's gonna notice." Alia chuckled. "Right, I barely noticed myself." Mya agreed.

"It's not even that deep." Dominique mumbled. I turned a little, seeing Dominique sitting with her hands resting in her lap.

"Hey, Dom what's wrong?" Alia wondered. Dominique shook her head nothing.

"Yo Angel, you're about to find your own ride home. I'm ready to go." Dominique said in a tone that was hard to read. Almost everyone went quiet as they looked at Dominique then me.

"Um okay?" I chuckled while rolling my eyes.

I sighed as I walked over to my stuff. I gathered my stuff and Dominique went to get her things. Awkward silence filled the locker room as Dominique and I left.

As Dominique and I approached her car she unlocked the door. I went to put my bag in the trunk.

Dominique suddenly tossed her bag over to me. She turned around and opened the car door as I caught her bag last minute.

"Damn. No please or thank you?" I questioned, putting her bag in the trunk. Dominique's eyes lingered on mines as she got into the driver's seat. "Dom?" I questioned. She shut the car door in response.

I quickly made my way into the car.

"And so, what's your problem?" I asked, shutting the car door.

"Nothing. I'm cool." Dominique shrugged. It was obvious to me that she was lying. "Dom. What's wrong? Something's wrong." I sighed.

"Nah, I'm cool...just tell Yazmin to keep her hands to herself." Dominique said with her tongue in her cheek.

"Oh..." I looked off to the side. I then smiled a little at a realization.

"Aww look at the little baby. Are you jelly?" I teased in a baby voice. "Not Dominique. Dominique never gets jelly." I continued to tease while pinching her cheeks.

"You know, I don't like you." Dominique sighed while removing my hand. She then held my hand in hers while resting them on her lap.

"Aww." I dragged out, smiling.

"You know Yazmin does not like studs or masc." I then spoke. "Yea...neither did you like a week ago." Dominique stated. "I feel like that's different." I expressed.

"It's not." Dominique sighed. "Isn't it though? I think you're the only stud I've ever been attracted to. Although it was after a while of knowing you." I admitted. "You think?" Dominique questioned.

"Well it was this one time...back when I was 17, I was messing around with this fem until she broke it off to go fuck this stud. I don't know, when I went to the studs Instagram profile I remember thinking to myself damn, I'd fuck her too." I explained.

"But then I laughed it off as a joke, you know. But now I'm wondering if I really-" I spoke.

"Nooo..." Dominique interrupted me.

"What?" I gave her a confused look. "I thought I was your awakening." Dominique put her head down.

"Dom..." I sighed. "Nope. Nope, it's fine. I'll just uh, sleep on the highway tonight." Dominique continued. "Oh my god." I rolled my eyes.

"Let me see the bitch." Dominique suddenly said. "Uh, I don't know that girls Instagram. This was all the way back in high school. We went to two different high schools and she graduated two years before us." I explained.

"Well tell Mya to find her. I have to see this ugly ass bitch that made you wonder...You know, I feel like I should count as the first because I'm fine, like fine fine." Dominique rambled.

"You're a narcissist. And, she was fine too." I smiled intentionally, trying to piss Dominique off.

Dominique immediately gave me an intense side eye. "Don't piss me off." she said with a straight face.

"Yes ma'am." I smiled with my hand raised in salute.

"Angel." Dominique gave me the same look from earlier. "What?" I chuckled. "Stop fucking playing with me." Dominique said. "Stop fucking playing with me." I repeated, playfully buffing up my arms.

Dominique roughly grabbed me by my chin. "Angel." she said.

"What?" I smirked a little while biting my bottom lip. I then began to slowly look her up and down in a very flirtatious manner.

"Stop that." Dominique gave me a warning look. "Stop what?" I asked in a low tone.

"Ayo! What in the team incest y'all got going on?!" someone suddenly shouted from outside the car.

Dominique slowly removed her hand from my chin as I slowly turned to see Yazmin standing outside the car. "Oh nah! What the hell?!" she chuckled while walking off.

"Bruh. I swear I hate that bitch." Dominique glared, looking through the rearview mirror.

"You're so jelly." I covered my mouth. "I hated her before this shit, so don't even." Dominique rolled her eyes while starting the car.

"Oh yea...I forgot y'all got into a little scuffle, rustle tussle freshman year. Bro, that shit was so embarrassing. We were in the middle of a game! Y'all couldn't have waited until after the damn game?" I shouted as the memory resurfaced.

"Cause that bitch don't know how to watch her fucking mouth. And you saw what she did. Did she not deserve to get socked in her mouth?" Dominique spoke.

I began to laugh loudly when the image of the punch Dominique threw at Yazmin came back to mind.

"Yoo, you really busted her lip." I laughed while clapping my hands and lightly stomping my foot.

Dominique continued driving with one hand on the steering wheel while smirking a little. Crazy ass.

"Nah, she really did deserve that shit though. I know if somebody intentionally threw a ball at my face like that...man your shit getting rocked." I spoke.

"Okay now. Calm down miss privileged and grew up in a white neighborhood." Dominique teased.

"What does that have to do with anything?" I narrowed my eyes. "Nothing, it was a joke." Dominique chuckled.

"Was it though? Cause I've literally been picked on my entire life cause of that shit. Or about my race. Saying all types of stuff. You'd know." I stated.

"It's not my fault I'm multiracial. It's not my fault my family has money. And it's not my fault that I grew up in a white neighborhood and y'all grew up in the hood or the projects..." I ranted.

"...okay damn." Dominique mumbled.

"I said I was joking." Dominique said in a soft tone that was hard to read.

"Well I don't like when people joke with me about how I grew up." I firmly stated. "Okay, you could've just said that. You didn't have to bring up the other stuff." Dominique sighed.

Awkward silence began to fill the car.

I sighed to myself. "I uh- I'm sorry if I offended you..." I awkwardly apologized.

"It's fine. You're right, I did grow up in the hood. But you're not the only one who's gotten teased or picked on for where or how they grew up." Dominique expressed.

"I didn't mean it like th-" I started to explain. "I know. It's whatever." Dominique shrugged.

"Nah, that was wrong and I shouldn't have said that the way I did. I overreacted a bit." I stated. "I said it's whatever. You're cool." Dominique said.

"I can tell it upset you though." I sighed.

"I wouldn't necessarily say it upset me. Like, I know where I was raised and I'm not ashamed of it. The way you said it though, it did kind of rub me the wrong way." Dominique expressed.

"My apologies." I said. "You don't have to apologize. I said it's whatever." Dominique shrugged.

"It's obviously not though because you just said that it rubbed you the wrong way-" I voiced.

"Oh my god Angel. Please just leave it alone." Dominique cut me off. "Why?" I questioned. "Because I don't care anymore." Dominique chuckled a little.

"Okay mi amiga." I sighed, obviously unsatisfied.

"Friend?" Dominique questioned. "Yea?" I hesitated. "Woman I said you bad." Dominique mumbled.

"You're annoying." I smiled while shaking my head. Dominique began to laugh a little at my response.

~♥~

*A Few Days Later*

"Okay so, here's the deal..." Lena leaned onto the table.

Dominique and I were currently in a meeting with Lena, a few other coaches, staff and other overseers.

"The video Toni Wilson made was taken down, for other reasons out of our hands. Although, digital footprint is a thing and some people still have clips of her video or are making videos of their own that are rather...inappropriate." one of them explained.

"As of now, everything that Toni Wilson said in her videos are considered accusations." Lena added.

"For now, we have certain specific protocols that we think will be best for you two to follow." one of the others expressed.

"Until further notice, keep all relations private and confidential. No matter how big or small. Both of you are in public eye view and any little thing can make your fans or even teammates, friends and family go haywire." she expressed.

"We ask that you are very mindful and careful with how you interact with your supporters, especially for these last few games of the season." Lena emphasized.

"And Dominique..." Lena glared at her. "Yes?" Dominique slowly answered.

"Watch your mouth." Lena told her.

"I'll try." Dominique nervously smiled. "We need you to try harder. Everyone's watching you very closely." Lena stated.

"Both of you. You both are the top two trending players on the team right now." Lena added.

"Now. We're going to invite Mya, Alia and Yazmin in here because we have some important news to tell you five." Lena smiled a little.

Someone went to get the door and allowed the three inside the office. Everyone took a minute to greet each other and settle down. Once we were done, we got back to talking.

Lena went on to explain an interview and meet and greet us five will be apart of, the following day of our next game.

We were going to be out of town, in hotels for two nights. Two nights?!

Already know who I'm rooming with...

"Now there are rules for the interview. Do not answer any questions about the Toni situation. If you are put in an awkward situation, make indirect comments." Lena explained.

"And no Dominique I do not mean inappropriate or unhinged comments." Lena sighed.

"Why do you keep coming for me?" Dominique questioned. Immediately everyone in the room turned to her and gave her a "Really?" look.

"Man, y'all some haters." Dominique smacked her lips. Some began to laugh a little at her.

We continued talking for awhile about certain expectations and rules for the interview and meet and greet. This wouldn't be my first meet and greet, although I was a bit nervous simply because of the Toni situation.

As the five of us left the building Dominique and I were about to part ways with the others.

"Oh wait, I have to show y'all something." I heard Yazmin say. Just by the way she spoke, I could tell she was smiling about something.

I stopped walking and turned around while Dominique continued walking.

"What?" I sighed as I walked up to Yazmin and the others. Yazmin pulled out her phone and began scrolling, clearly searching for something. She began laughing out of nowhere.

"What?" Alia and Mya laughed, confused.

"There going in on your bestie in my comment section, Angel." Yazmin laughed, showing us her phone. It was the video that we made in the locker room the other day. I immediately started reading the comments.

'Bruh why Dominique move Yazmin's arm?? She ain't hurting you tf lmaoo'

'Dominique must think she's somebody's damn bodyguard'

'Yazmin want some Angel'

'Dominique said get your arms from around the chick she fuck bitches with LMFAAOOO'

'Yoooo Dominique funny asl'

'#protectangel'

Alia and Mya immediately burst into laughter while reading the comments. I just smiled a little at some of them, not really sure how to react.

"Bro somebody said Dominique looking like she just got hit in the face with a basketball again." Alia jumped up and down while laughing. Yazmin and Mya began to laugh loudly as well.

"That's foul." I said, trying my best not to laugh.

The three laughter only continued to grow louder and louder, almost making me laugh.

"I'm finna leave, I'll see y'all later." I shook my head while walking away from them. I made my way to Dominique's car.

I got into the passenger seat and avoided looking at Dominique, knowing I would laugh in her face.

"What the hell was so damn funny? Why the fuck y'all laughing so hard?" Dominique immediately asked. I hesitantly looked over at her. I covered my mouth while shaking my head nothing.

"What?" Dominique asked, waiting for an answer.

"Nothing. You wanna hug?" I reached my arms out to her. "Okay..." Dominique hesitantly hugged me, clearly confused.

My face rest in the crook of her neck as I suddenly burst into laughter.

"Bruh get the fuck off me. Y'all was over there talking shit weren't y'all? Yea, back up off me Angel. Fuck you." Dominique pushed me away.

"Nooo." I whined before laughing again.

"Yea, you're ass going back home. You're not coming back to my place. Fake ass." Dominique rolled her eyes.

"Dom. Stop." I dragged out my words while snatching her keys.

Dominique and I silently fought for her keys. Eventually I managed to get her in a position where she was stuck and still didn't have her keys. I then felt something and suddenly let go of her and the keys.

"Motherfucka did you just bite me?!" I shouted, pulling away from her.

I heard Dominique snicker while picking up her keys. My eyes widened at the teeth marks on the back of my hand.

"You're crazy as hell." I shook my head and she laughed.

•*•*•

𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐛𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐟𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐞𝐫𝐚??!
#wesupportdom
———

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

254K 19.3K 39
- Keya x Shivansh Keya Mathur (25yrs old) one of the most youngest and leading wedding planners of India. Shivansh Singh Rawat (27yrs old) the rulin...
395K 37.3K 32
She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful She is innocent He is cunning She is broken He is perfect or is he? . . . . . . . . JI...
3M 193K 89
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
156K 12.3K 21
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...