Into You

By NyxSmols

It's the last weekend before they have to return to Nevermore. Yoko invites Enid, Bianca, Divina, and Wednesd... More

Chapter 1: It's only a text away
Chapter 2: Nero's Legacy
Chapter 3: Flight, feels, and Torture
Chapter 5: Choking
Chapter 6: Realizations Pt. 1
Chapter 7: Realizations Pt. 2
Chapter 8: Pancakes and something new...
Chapter 9: The Panic in your eyes
Chapter 10: The Power of Music
Chapter 11: Confessions
Chapter 12: The Shovel Talk
Chapter 13: Movies, Cuddles, and The Start of Something New

Chapter 4: The Vampier's Lair

688 15 2
By NyxSmols

As Wednesday stepped into Yoko's home, she was marveled to see it was also gothlike in style, hence making her not feel so alienated there.

"Liking what you see Addams?" Said Yoko smugly.

"If I may be honest, I have always had an interest in vampire lairs. Yours seems very quaint ." Wednesday looked at Yoko, tipped her head in respect and admiration, and in a blink of an eye went back to her stoic self, turning around to admire her surroundings.

"...Was that a compliment? Whispered Enid to Yoko, vividly surprised at Wednesday's show of some sort of emotion.

Yoko was just as shocked as Enid but just shrugged with a faint smile.

"Wait till you see where you'll be sleeping... we've got you a coffin and everything." Yoko snickered.

At this, Wednesday was taken aback, almost losing control of her expressionless face. "You really have thought about everything beforehand, have you not?"

"I...mean...I haven't but it could be arranged...if you're planning on staying..." Yoko said snapping her fingers mysteriously

Wednesday has always enjoyed the peace that came with sleeping in a coffin, although all the times she had tried it was always short-lived due to said coffins having occupants...Now, she was being offered the opportunity to do so at her heart's desire and for the amount of time she pleased. Wednesday was at a cross...

"Saying I accept your proposition to stay over the weekend...would I be left to my own free will?" questioned Wednesday.

"Well...we'd love for you to join us in the activities we've planned but...maybe we could make a truce?" Answered Yoko.

Wednesday pondered, "Do tell.."

Enid noticed Yoko was trying to convince Wednesday to stay so she chipped in. "If you're feeling overwhelmed with anything maybe you could let us...let me know and go to your room..."

"...That or...explore the dungeons and underground tunnels..." Yoko added casually.

Now Wednesday couldn't let THIS opportunity pass...She pulled out her phone again. "Mother, there have been some changes in my original plans for the weekend...I will be staying at the Tanaka residence until the start of term...

"That sounds dreadful my dear!" Morticia announced.

"Truly, I will however need my clothes and things, so I will head back home with Lurch and return here soon after," Wednesday told her.

"No need, pequeña tormenta. I took the liberty of sending your things with Lurch already, just in case you changed your mind..."

Wednesday was always ready and with this new development, she was gratefully prepared and packed, so she knew Lurch had all she needed for her stay.

"I appreciate the anticipated thought mother. I shall let you know if there is any change."

"Hope you have a horrible weekend, Wednesday," Morticia said smiling.

"Thank you, Mother." hung up Wednesday. She stared at the girls. "Do you mind showing me to my quarters, I would like to settle in until Lurch arrives."

"Right this way dear guests!" Yoko said cheekily, learning them to their respective rooms. "Enid, you'll be staying here..." She opened the large wooden doors to the room where she would be staying.

The room was a serene and inviting space, bathed in an abundance of natural light that filtered through sheer curtains. They were made of white fabric framing the window, allowing the gentle breeze to waft through and fill the room with freshness. The curtains flutter gracefully, adding a touch of elegance to the room. The walls were painted in a soft, delicate shade of pink, evoking a sense of tranquility and brightness. The color cast a soothing ambiance, making the room feel spacious and airy.

The flooring consisted of light oak wood, polished to a gentle sheen. The pale wood grain created a warm and welcoming atmosphere, complementing the room's light color palette. A plush cream rug rested in the center of the room, adding softness and comfort underfoot.

The room was also adorned with minimalistic and elegant furniture. Two comfortable armchairs upholstered in pale yellow fabric sat near the window, providing a cozy nook for reading or relaxation. A simple, sleek coffee table with a light wood finish rested in front of the armchairs, holding a small vase with fresh flowers.

"I had the blackout curtains removed for you Pup. I know how much you hate dark spaces..." Yoko said shyly. "Also, this way... you'll always have a room to stay in...anytime you want or need..." she added sheepishly.

Enid ran to hug Yoko, lifting her up off the floor. "THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! THE ROOM IS AMAZING! Better than my own room at home even..."

"It's...no...biggy.." Chocked out Yoko, while being squished in a bone-crushing hug.

Wednesday couldn't help but let a faint smile ghost her face, which the girls failed to notice because they were busy hugging. She felt a warmth pool in her chest...also, something she would never admit to anyone was how thankful she felt towards Yoko for considering and welcoming Enid when she most needed it.

"It suits you..." Wednesday spoke, interrupting the girls' hug.

Enid put Yoko down. "It does...it feels...cozy...I LOVE IT!" jumping up and down happily. If this girl had a tail, she'd be wagging it right now.

"I'll leave you to settle in while I show Addams to her room..." Yoko smiled widely at Enid and closed the door as they left. "This way, please." she pointed down the hall.

Wednesday's room was at the end of the hallway across from where Enid's room was. Her room was completely opposite to the one Enid had. The walls were enveloped in a deep, velvety shade of blood-red, casting an atmosphere of both opulence and foreboding.

The room was adorned with antique, ornately carved wooden furniture, showcasing intricate details and a sense of gothic decadence. A massive, black Victorian-era coffin commanded attention at the center of the room, the interior was lined with plush, midnight-black velvet, providing a soft and comforting embrace for its occupant. It was adorned with a single plush, dark-red silk pillow inviting her to succumb to its tempting embrace.

Nearby, a heavy, mahogany desk stood with an air of mystique. Its surface was clear and could easily fit Wednesday's typewriter if she choose to write. A solitary candleholder sat atop the desk, casting dancing shadows.

The floor was dark, polished hardwood, adding an additional layer of richness to the room. A black velvet rug with white intricate patterns, lay partially concealed beneath the furniture, contributing to the room's goth aesthetic.

Despite being in another state, Wednesday felt at home in a way. She turned abruptly towards Yoko and said, "I am at a loss for words. I would like to express my gratitude for making me feel comfortable in your home. This is a high honor." She quickly tilted her head at Yoko as a form of thanks.

"Don't mention it. I'm glad you feel welcome. I'll leave you to it and I'll let you know when your stuff is here." Yoko launched finger guns, winked at Wednesday, and left closing the door behind her. "This is going to be an interesting weekend..." Yoko muttered, smiling.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.2K 733 27
A story in which the laid-back and confident gothic vampire student at Nevermore Yoko Tanaka finds herself taking a liking to the new shy and reserve...
1.5K 73 14
It was the last year at Nevermore and Enid was ready to tell Wednesday how she felt for her but...Wednesday didn't show back up to school that year...