Forced To Fall In Love with t...

By angslade

被迫与反派AA恋(穿书) Status : 151 Chapters (Completed) Author : Not Houttuynia cordata Wen Ye, the lead dancer idol... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
145
146
147
148
149
150
151

144

339 8 0
By angslade

  The human city is no longer the bustling and bright scene of the past, and the vehicles parked on both sides of the black asphalt road have been abandoned for a long time.

  The exposed parts of the vehicle were not only covered with iron-red rust spots, but even the tires were shriveled, and even covered by green plants growing from under the asphalt road.

  And the green plants on the sidewalk have already grown into towering trees.

  Wen Ye heard from his teacher before that when no one lives in a city, it can quickly return to the state of a virgin forest within a few decades.

  Whether this is true or not he doesn't know, but now it is true that there is no remnant of the city's prosperity in the past.

  But it is obvious that the city in front of us is no longer suitable for human habitation.

  After being abandoned, all kinds of green plants form a dense and rare scene here.

  The second generation born in the last days like them can only recall the past scenes based on the description of the previous generation.

  Facing the scene in front of him, he really couldn't imagine that the hometown his mother told him was located in the middle and lower reaches of the Yangtze River, and it was also the beautiful city in the legend.

  But now Wen Ye's attention is not on the ruined city, he is staring at his quantum beast with a bitter face.

  He knew something bad was up after the sky started to rain acid.

  His family's ancestors didn't like water, and they didn't even like the kind of acid rain with a strong fishy smell.

  At this time, he was still counting on his little black to bring out the cat's instinct of hunting or playing with prey to help him lure the people in the car away.

  This is great, the ancestors are crouching under the eaves and can't get out.

  "Master Hei! Please, just do it." Wen Ye almost knelt down for his quantum beast.

  However, the black panther just glanced at him and continued to lick its paws.

  "When it's dark, you go and lure the people in the car away, and I'll get things." The black-haired young man thought he had the sweetest smile on his face, and said to Quantum Beast, "Is that okay?"

  The black panther yawned, then lay down and closed his eyes, with an obvious expression that you don't want to bother me.

  "What the hell!" Wen Ye was so angry that he said without hesitation: "What use are you! Go on strike." "I don't rely on you, I will do it myself." Wen Ye looked at the Quantum Beast, who was not willing to eat oil and salt. , After taking it back into the mental space, he turned and left.

  Just now he got closer to the car and observed, there were only three people in the car.

  It seems that there is no guide inside, otherwise the other party will realize his existence and establish a mental barrier.

  It is possible that all three were sentinels or ordinary people.

  But even if the other party is a sentinel, he should not be detected based on his own ability to conceal his breath.

  Wen Ye's eyes fell on the door of an abandoned supermarket in the city, and a rusty billboard hung above the supermarket.

  There are a few words written on it, according to the words he has learned from the teacher in the base school, they are the words 'wo' and 'ma'.

  Billboards were blown precariously and crunchingly in the rain.

  The dark-haired young man rolled his eyes, and he thought of a better way to stop the car.

  ——In the car, after Xu Shen said that sentence, the two people on the scene felt a little inexplicable.

  The driver is Huo Feng, a secondary sentinel of the military department, who is very talkative.

  He couldn't help asking, "Boss, what little black cat?"

  But Xu Shen in the back seat didn't answer the other party's words, his eyes stayed on the place outside the car window that was shrouded in haze.

  As the chief guide, his mental power detection area can reach a radius of ten miles without special use.

  The moment the black-haired youth lurked next to him, he discovered the existence of the other party.

  It has to be said that the opponent's movements are very fast, and the kung fu of hiding his voice is well practiced, even other sentries of the same level can hardly detect it.

  But of course all these concealments are gone under the powerful spiritual detection of the chief guide.

  It's just that when Xu Shen's mental power touched the other party, the guide element in his body began to move around.

  The corners of his mouth were slightly hooked up, lamenting that he had not yet met the real person of the other party, and his longing began to appear.

  While thinking about it, Xu Shen withdrew his mental power a little.

  Although the sentinel's mental power is very weak, if it is too obvious to stretch out the mental claws, it will be easy to be discovered by the opponent.

  At this time, there was a loud bang in front of the car.

  Huo Feng slammed on the brakes, slammed the steering wheel and turned the car in one direction to avoid the heavy object in front of him.

  The car that was forced to turn hit the street light next to it, and the whole car was forced to stop.

  "What's going on?" Cheng Wu on the co-pilot looked out of the car vigilantly: "Boss, is it man-made?" "The billboard fell down." Huo Feng squinted his eyes to see where the heavy object fell The location, after adjusting the visual height, it is recognized as a rusty billboard.

  The two turned their heads to look at Xu Shen, but the other party did not express his usual vigilance when encountering enemies.

  "Go down and have a look." Xu Shen gave instructions to the two secondary sentinels.

  When Huo Feng got out of the car and checked the damage of the car, he said a little irritably: "Some things are not in the car, I'm going to this city to find the relevant spare parts, otherwise I will be stuck here forever."

  Xu Shen glanced out the window, nodded and said, "Cheng Wu, you go look for him together." "

  Then if you're here alone, Boss." Huo Feng said worriedly.

  At this time, the Quantum Beast Snow Wolf who had been lying next to Xu Shen raised his head and stared at Xu Shen, as if saying that he would tear you up if he didn't leave.

  "Boss is not just a guide, why worry about his high combat power?" Cheng Wu grabbed the chatterbox's arm and hurriedly pulled him away.

  Cheng Wucong's boss's mood didn't seem right from just now, as if he didn't want them to stay in the car for a while at all.

  And just before the car was hit, he smelled a strange fragrance.

  In this case, of course, Huo Feng, the stupefied young man, should be taken away as soon as possible, so as not to be an eyesore here.

  Not long after the two left, Xu Shen got out of the car and leaned against the car, looking not far away.

  "Come out." He said slowly, and then a figure in a black cloak appeared there.

  The big black cloak completely covered the person, and the acid rain dripping from the air slid down the brim of the cloak.

  The other party's lips curled up slightly, and he said slowly, "Friend, do you need help?"

  When the other party appeared in front of him, the guide element in Xu Shen's body was completely uncontrollably released come out.

  At this time, Wen Ye also smelled some strange fragrance in the air, this fragrance intertwined with the fishy smell of acid rain gave people a strange feeling.

  There are not many guides in the base, and guides generally do not release guide elements in public.

  So Wen Ye didn't guess that the person in front of him was a guide at all.

  He just murmured to himself in bewilderment: "Hey, why does the acid rain taste different this time?"

  After hearing what the other person said, Xu Shen took back the leaked guide elements.

  The compatibility between him and Wen Ye is too high, even if he unintentionally releases a slight guide element, it can make the other party enter the state of bonding heat in advance.

  And Xu Shen doesn't want to possess the other party right now, of course the delicacies must be savored slowly.

  He looked greedily at the young man in front of him, and the immature face in his mind was gradually replaced by the one in front of him.

  "Help? I do have something I want you to get for me." Xu Shen's deep and magnetic voice sounded.

  Wen Ye felt that the other party's voice was inexplicably familiar, and he calmed down and said, "If you want my help, you will have to pay a price." What he said was euphemistically robbery.

  Hearing Wen Ye's words, Xu Shen took off the goggles, looked up at the other party and asked, "What price do you need?"

  After the man in front of him took off the goggles, Wen Ye was stunned by his handsome face and beautiful peach blossom eyes. up.

  Regardless of the familiar voice, even the face in front of him seemed to have been seen somewhere before.

  At this time, Wen Ye felt a little uneasy about robbing the other party, like a sudden burst of sixth sense.

  In this kind of world, such a handsome and clean person doesn't look like a powerless person.

  Could it be that my previous calculations were wrong?

  "What I want is in you, can I get it as long as I pay a price?" Xu Shen took a few steps towards the other party and continued to ask.

  Hearing this, Wen Ye looked at the other party with some doubts.

  Huh? Am I not the one who robbed?

  Why does the situation seem to be a little bit wrong now, and I am the one who was robbed?

  As the opponent moved forward, Wen Ye could feel a powerful spiritual force erupting from the man in front of him and sweeping towards him.

  The dark-haired young man's pupils suddenly tightened. He didn't expect that the person in front of him was actually a guide, and his level was not low.

  A black vortex suddenly appeared between the two, and a black and beautiful black panther jumped out of it.

  The black panther bared its teeth and growled at the man in front of him, protecting its master behind him.

  The black panther, who is naturally afraid of water, does not shy away from getting drenched in acid rain. It senses the vigilance of its master and immediately appears beside him.

  But Wen Ye Shao counted one thing, and that was the opponent's Quantum Beast.

  Snow Wolf jumped down from the back seat with a bang, and quickly rushed to the Black Panther, throwing him to the ground.

  The Quantum Beast and its master are one, and to some extent the feelings between one person and one beast can be synchronized.

  When Wen Ye felt that his Quantum Beast was being licked by the opponent's Quantum Beast, his whole face turned green.

  "Get your Erha away!"

  "It's a wolf, not a dog."

  "How does it look like a wolf?" Wen Ye pointed to the opponent's Quantum Beast and said angrily.

  Black Panther has opened

  He began to resist and bared his teeth to bite the snow wolf. The two beasts had already fought against each other before their masters started fighting.

  The black-haired young man tore off his cloak annoyedly, and the real reason was to move his body and prepare to punch the guide in front of him.

  Sentinels have a very keen sense of touch, so their clothes are specially made, which need to be soft and not easy to wear.

  Therefore, the sentry uniform made of special fiber material he was wearing was thin and close-fitting, almost outlining most of his figure.

  The beauty in front of him caused the handsome man's Adam's apple to roll slightly, and his eyes swept across the sentinel's body greedily.

  At this time, the vision suddenly appeared!

  With a swish, a vine flung out like a snake.

  Its primary target was the dark-haired youth standing in front of the car.

  However, the sentinel, whose five senses were already extraordinary, changed his shape and escaped the blow.

  The sneak attack failed, the ground under their feet shook violently, and countless vines as thick as thighs protruded from it.

  It has a strangely shaped mouth full of sharp fangs glowing with cold light.

  Waving and approaching the two people in front of him.

  The author has something to say: Small Theater:

  Wen Ye: Ahhh, it’s vines again! The most disgusting!

  Xu Shen: I still remember the effect of the vines on the planet Mutsu.

  Author: This vine does not have that kind of function, it is just a simple alienation tree.

  Xu Shen: It's okay, now my biggest weapon is the guide element, after I lead Wenye to the combination heat, I can do whatever I want.

  Wen Ye: ...

  Thanks to the little angels who voted for me to be the overlord or to irrigate the nutrient solution during 2020-07-2309:49:16~2020-07-2412:13:40~Thanks to the little

  angels who cast mines: 1 peach sprite ice;

  Thanks to the little angels of irrigation nutrient solution: 20 bottles of He Zhao's little wife; 6 bottles of bean paste; 1 bottle of Zhan Xuyang and Lan_; thank you

  very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.9K 3.1K 54
Title: 废太子重生后怀了刺客的崽 Author: 林不欢 Status: Ongoing Description: Ye Yungui only found out that he was the cannon fodder prince in a certain book after hi...
55.4K 2.4K 61
As a Beta, Ning An's goal in life was to work hard, make money and get rich. However, his own dear father changed his aspiration and made him become...
997K 35.3K 87
There would be spoilers from manga⚠️ "Would you like to come home with me and anya?" "I love you mom and dad" "I think I have a crush on him" "Thanky...
244K 12.1K 80
I, The Villain's Father, Bully Others 我,反派亲爹,仗崽欺人 Author 山吹子 Status 80 Chapters Description Wen Lingchuan became the cannon fodder of a certain blood...