Forced To Fall In Love with t...

By angslade

被迫与反派AA恋(穿书) Status : 151 Chapters (Completed) Author : Not Houttuynia cordata Wen Ye, the lead dancer idol... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151

139

320 9 0
By angslade

  Wen Ye finally experienced how much the imperial family pays attention to the sense of ritual, and how cumbersome and complicated the costumes required in formal places are.

  There are three sets of bathrobes required for bathing and baptism, and each set is divided into three layers: inner, outer, and outer.

  He looked at the combination of the cloak, the bathrobe and the inner lining, and asked inexplicably, "Why is it divided into three layers?

  " "According to the previous habit, alpha can only wear a fig leaf in the holy spring, and his upper body is naked." "

  Naked?" Wen Ye glanced at his robe, the white robe tightly wrapped his upper body.

  "Yes, in fact, this style is worn by Omega, but it has been slightly changed." Tang Mei nodded.

  Wen Ye was a little upset when he heard this: "What style is Xu Shen? I want to be the same as him."

  When Tang Mei heard this sentence, her hands paused slightly: "Queen, In fact, His Majesty is of the same style as you."

  "Same," Wen Ye nodded after hearing this, as a sign of agreement.

  "Because of the cold weather, the previous style has been completely revised." Tang Mei paused at this point.

  In fact, she lied, His Majesty seemed to know that Wen Ye would ask this question, so he told her to answer like this.

  From these aspects, it can be seen that His Majesty has a very strong desire to monopolize the black-haired youth.

  If it is so strong that the other party reveals the slightest bit and is seen by others, they will quite mind.

  Even if these are only necessary in the ceremony, they are not willing.

  Tang Mei tidied Wen Ye's robe, looked at the black-haired young man in the mirror opposite and nodded in satisfaction.

  Even wearing a soft white robe did not appear soft and beautiful, but instead highlighted the opponent's ruffian aura.

  It's just that the highlighted red hair on Wen Ye's head made Tang Mei frown slightly: "Dye your hair back."

  Wen Ye nodded in agreement, but he didn't care about the hairstyle.

  After the costumes required for bathing and baptism have been modified, only the dress for the final ceremony of facing the high priest remains.

  When Tang Mei showed this dress to Wen Ye, the black-haired young man's eyes almost went dark.

  "Do you need so many layers of inner lining?" Wen Ye said helplessly as he watched the attendant straighten his clothes.

  He didn't wear so many kinds of clothes in his concerts, but fortunately, the clothes are of good quality, although there are many layers, they are not bloated.

  "The dresses of the royal family pay attention to the sense of solemnity and ceremony, and these are simplified for you by Your Majesty." Tang Mei paused here, and continued: "His Majesty has personally reviewed and handled all the details of this wedding.

Wen Ye was slightly surprised by the other party's words, he thought that Xu Shen should hand over such matters to his subordinates.

  But he didn't expect that the other party would personally go into battle to handle such details, and Wen Ye could feel from the middle how much Xu Shen attached importance to this matter.

  From then on, when he looked at the dress in front of him, his inner feelings were completely different.

  The next day was almost spent trying on dresses, arranging the wedding process and other trivial things.

  After leaving, the tired black-haired youth threw himself into the soft sheets after taking a shower.

  After the surroundings became quiet, he looked at the bed next to him.

  If you don't count the unconscious meeting last night, he and Xu Shen haven't seen each other for nearly forty-eight hours.

  Although alpha's pheromones are strong, most of the tobacco-flavored pheromones left on the sheets have dissipated.

  Wen Ye tossed and turned but still couldn't fall asleep, especially when he gradually realized that falling asleep and then waking up was the solemn scene. ceremony.

  Anxious mood with ready to move, could not let him fall asleep.

  The smell of tobacco in the bedding has been unable to soothe his inner anxiety.

  While flipping through, the loose pajamas lifted a little to reveal his slender waist, and then he hugged the pillow Xu Shen had slept on in his arms.

  But this was still not enough, the black-haired green buried his face in the pillow and rubbed vigorously, letting out a satisfied sigh.

  Familiar and pleasant smell.

  It feels like the other party is still by my side, holding him tightly like countless nights before.

  A few seconds later, after Wen Ye realized what he had done, his face felt slightly hot.

  At this time, the terminal left on the bed lit up, and a communication request came in.

  The man Wen Ye missed was projected in mid-air, and the other's eyes lit up when he saw the black-haired youth.

  "Wen Ye, can't you sleep?" Xu Shen said slowly.

  "Who says I can't sleep." The black-haired young man retorted stiffly.

  Xu Shen smiled and glanced at the pillow that the other party was hugging, Wen Ye might not be very clear that the bedding in this room was all added by Xu Shen himself.

  It seems that this set of pillows looks exactly the same, but the details on them are different.

  And Xu Shen recognized at a glance that the pillow in Wen Ye's arms was the one he used yesterday.

  The handsome His Majesty lowered his voice, and deliberately said with a bewitching taste: "But I can't sleep well without you by my side." The deep and magnetic voice seemed to be close to my ears, and Wen Ye's face was filled with nameless temptation. It's getting hotter.

  Wen Ye's Adam's apple rolled slightly: "You can see it after you wake up."

  The other party smiled lightly and said, "That's right, you will be mine after you wake up."

  The two didn't talk much, probably After saying a few words about the ceremony, he hung up.

  After the communication was hung up, Wen Ye simply rolled up the other party's quilt to wrap himself tightly, and the faint smell surrounded him.

  Guarding the faint smell of tobacco, the black-haired young man fell asleep peacefully.

  What he didn't know was that in the palace not far away, the handsome emperor barely closed his eyes, staring at the young man on the monitor all night.

  ——At about three o'clock in the morning, when it was still dark outside, Wen Ye was called up by Tang Mei who came to prepare for the ceremony.

  With his hazy eyes open, Wen Ye said irritably: "It's only three o'clock! Are you too early?" The black-haired young man with a little anger for getting up had an unavoidable explosion of emotion.

  "It's getting late, the bathing and baptism in the holy spring needs three times, and the last time needs the first ray of sunlight to shine in. This time is just right." Tang Mei said to Wen Ye while handing a tube of repair agent containing coffee.

  Wen Ye repaired this tube in a daze.

  After drinking the compound dose, the whole person is in better spirits.

  The neat steward gave an order, and Her Majesty the future queen was put on the clothes needed for the first bath.

  Then he put the person on the aircraft and flew straight to the direction of the temple.

  This aircraft is dedicated to the queen of the empire, with Shengdi's iconic emblem on it.

  But this emblem is somewhat different, the color on the emblem is completely opposite to that of Shengdi.

  Looking at the twinkling stars in the black night outside the window, Wen Ye slowly woke up.

  At the same time, as the aircraft approached, he could see the white and holy temple gradually appearing in front of him.

  Seeing the temple from the air always has a different feeling.

  On the docking platform, Wen Ye saw the black flying machine exclusive to Shengdi, and he asked with some doubts: "Has Xu Shen arrived yet?" "Yes."

  Tang Mei nodded, and then explained: " But you can’t meet until the highest baptism.”

  Wen Ye knew that the highest baptism was the third baptism, which was carried out in the holy spring on the top floor of the temple.

  What puzzled him was that if the holy spring was being used by himself, then wouldn't Xu Shen need to be baptized?

  Then he asked about his doubts.

  "Your Majesty's bathing and baptism time is earlier than yours, and it should be over by now." Tang Mei continued to explain.

  When stepping off the aircraft, Wen Ye felt the coldness in the air before coming to something.

  If it goes into the water in this weather, will it be frozen and cause problems?

  But when he came to the holy spring on the lower floor, he realized that he was worrying too much.

  The location of the holy spring is a small temple supported by pillars with orange stripes printed on a white background.

  The steaming holy spring shows its identity as a hot spring, and although the environment of the holy spring is ventilated on all sides, it has a roof anyway.

  Some white veils hang down from the top around the holy spring, with stripes of the same color on them.

  This pattern is exactly the same as that printed on Wen Ye's robe.

  "Your Majesty the Queen." The priest wearing the same striped clothes saluted Wen Ye: "The first bathing and baptism will start in five minutes."

  Wen Ye nodded and looked around by the way.

  The speed of the two so-called baths and baptisms was very fast. The black-haired young man stood in the holy spring and let the priest put a golden liquid on his forehead, chest, and palm.

  Coming out of the water, Wen Ye changed out of his soaked robe, and put on the last set of clothes for bathing and baptism.

  This set is obviously different from the previous two sets, and the pattern on it is the emblem of the Great Emperor of the Empire.

  Of course, through this suit, we can also see the importance of the last baptism.

  Wen Ye is going to the highest point of the temple, which is the baptism hosted by the high priest of the highest temple.

  When the group came to the bottom of the highest temple, the sky outside was still pitch black.

  The brightest dawn star hangs in the night, this star makes Wen Ye feel a little familiar.

  In his world, before and after dawn, there is also a particularly bright morning star on the eastern horizon. It is not a light source, and people call it the "Venus".

  It turns out that even in different worlds, there will be the same Venus.

  Wen Ye looked at this star and felt a little feeling that he was going to settle down here and become a member of this world.

  And will become Xu Shen's legal partner until the two of them leave this world.

  Thinking of this, Wen Ye even trembled slightly when stepping on the steps.

  The steps of the highest temple are very long, so long that Wen Ye can't see the figure on it clearly.

  But he could feel that the one in the middle of the crowd was his Majesty.

  Step by step, they walked towards each other.

  Traveling through two different worlds, I walked towards people I would never meet.

  At the same time, the man's handsome face gradually became clear, with the slightly raised peach eyes and the mole of tears that he noticed when they first met.

  As if engraved into Wen Ye's heart, the pace under his feet was slightly accelerated.

  Xu Shen looked at the black-haired young man walking towards him, his bangs were sticking to his forehead with moisture, and his honey-colored skin seemed to be glowing, revealing a different flavor.

  After the opponent's gaze met his own, a strong light burst out from the depths of his eyes.

  This kind of light shines into Xu Shen's heart and illuminates his whole world.

  Xu Shen stretched out his right hand to the opponent.

  The author has something to say: Small Theater:

  Wen Ye: You stayed up all night? Why?

  Xu Shen: I'm afraid you'll run away...

  Wen Ye: ...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 357 17
It's been a year since Ticci Toby became a proxy and everyone's annoying " little brother " as a lot of people put it in the house but Sally, E.J, Sm...
111K 4.6K 79
Title: Author: Bai Yunduo (白云朵) Status: Completed Description: As the only Omega in the Lu family, Baby Lu is spoiled, growing up as an arrogant and...
92.3K 2.3K 103
被前男友的白月光求婚后 Status : 85 Chapters + 18 Extras (Completed) Author : 恭十一 Xie Ning knew that his boyfriend was a player, seeing him pine after his whi...
56.2K 1.9K 71
Author(s) Mao Niao 毛鸟 Status in COO 71 chapters (Complete) Original Publisher jjwxc Description Ling Xiao was secretly in love with a girl named Mo Q...